chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1246, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1244, chesskid3 wrote:also inb4 RC BRILLIANTLY turns 1243 around on me to say that I'm deathtunneling a townie to get scum off to a good start.
I mean that's exactly what I have been saying that you have been doing the entire game. I am just surprised that you're openly bringing it up.
Uhh no because we're at Lynch Mastina and give the invention to Creature and that's still fine w/ me

I don't see a world where Mastina flips town and I escape rope day 2 so I'm not really sure that invention -> obtown and 1-for-1ing is :BRILLIANTSCUMSTRAT:

Funny how you were "for" the deal before but now you aren't. Perhaps it's because you never really were and it was all smoke and mirrors? From RC? Never!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1248, BigYoshiFan wrote:That snipe makes you look more suspicious in my opinion.
thanks for the brilliant deduction BigYoshiFan
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Why would I take a deal involving giving you a free mislynch when I can just lynch you? Asking for a friend ofc.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean you pretty clearly cant. read the room bro.

And you're disingenuously doing this whule voting reck. love it
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 546, RadiantCowbells wrote:Most of what I am going to be doing is bringing comparisons to my own scumplay because I see so much of my own scum strategems in terms of how they're establishing control over town, how they're establishing teams with other people, how they're trying to establish an ingroup and systematically get rid of the people who oppose him

yes town do try to dominate games and I know that myself but this isn't how town try to dominate the game, chesskid trying to be the obvtown and lead town isn't the problem it's how they're pushing on certain people, it's how they're trying to divide town and go after the people that are a threat to them early
Okay like.

I wouldn't even need more than this part of the post to say.

This is EXACTLY what I was fucking talking about in chesskid, from the getgo. This is what I was seeing. This is what I was meaning. RC said it more coherently than I did, said it in a more sensible way, but this was what I was seeing with chesskid.

chesskid's posting isn't posting done to lynch scum.
chesskid's posting is posting done to establish dominance.

When a town player tries to establish dominance, it is a means to an end--the goal is to lynch scum with it.
When a scum player tries to establish dominance, the dominance IS the ends--the goal is to establish it and then maintain it throughout the game.

chesskid's posting is setting roots in for the long-game. chesskid's posting is not the short-term bullheadedness of a town player. Town players, by and large, don't think long-term. They don't think to the endgame on D1. They don't try to establish roots, because they don't know what will happen in the game, by and large. They will push things, yes. They will try to form townblocs, yes. They will try to push their agenda, yes. They will potentially even vie for dominance, yes. All of this is true.

But chesskid's approach is entirely different. He is setting up the long game. He is giving himself outs at every opportunity, including avoiding anything resembling a proper case against me. He is avoiding committing to it, while still pushing it through. He is trying to have his cake while eating it, too. When I said that chesskid's approach this game was just scum.

This is what I meant.
I think that either Chesskid is scum with Reck or is trying to pocket him and establish a 'townblock' around him and is trying to lynch the people that don't support the townblock. And this probably sounds to a lot of people like it's insanely reachy and no one would plan this play but no: read vonflare's game where I cozied up to Bins and TTH and systematically lynched the game around them while they made me unlynchable. The stance of this game seems to be that I am a low threat player from a bad era who can't hold a candle to any of you so if that's true then Chesskid is certainly capable of doing the same and frankly if you think that scum went into any of the team mafia games without a plan to win then you're frankly dumb.
chesskid's posting has a plan. The plan is apparent from the onset. From the get-go, it was immediately obvious that chesskid came into this game with a clear agenda. His posting had intent. It had purpose. He had a plan, and he was enacting it from the word 'go'.
You try to look at why Chesskid is even voting for Mastina and it basically adds up to was ignoring Adenine. Mastina had made 8 posts at this point in the game and her vote was on Reckoner: following the person that she had said she thought was very town and that is pretty much exactly what Mastina tends to do in games.
Small correction, I was not following anyone with my vote, but that having been said, following someone is in fact exactly what I do when I feel like it is the appropriate action to do. But otherwise, yes. This is basically chesskid's case on me--not liking that I voted for Reck who was a fucking strong scumread from his opening alone, rather than Aneninen who was only maybe scum. In spite of me having fucking said quite literally "scum." for Reck and yet only having done "scum?" for Aneninen when the punctuation difference there is not fucking arbitrary.
There's no reason that Mastina should have addressed that issue and it's even more damning because Chesskid previously jumped out at Hindu for ignoring Adenine: If he's so obsessed with people ignoring Adenine, why isn't he going after Adenine? It feels like Chesskid is using Adenine associatives as a bogeyman to push people on without actually lynching them because he sees them as an easy target. I've also considered that Adenine is a scumbuddy here but I feel that is less likely because I am currently townreading them.
Also all of this did cross my mind.

For someone giving me shit for not having gone after Aneninen.
chesskid sure didn't go after Aneninen.

What's his excuse?

That I was the more scummy player?

Gee, I wonder what chesskid said when I fucking said that I voted the more scummy player.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1241, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1239, Aneninen wrote:Sorry,

post-edit:

That's good enough for me on
Day1
Can you send someone else on your team who actually wants to play mafia in to cover this game too thanks
No.
Our team's on a budget and all you can have here is this fairy-infected pigeon-poster.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1254, mastina wrote:chesskid sure didn't go after Aneninen
it's sad that this is the punchline when it's factually incorrect
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1242, Srceenplay wrote:Aneninen your read on me sucks.
You are reading out of context or something.
VOTE: Srceenplay
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm

In post 1255, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1241, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1239, Aneninen wrote:Sorry,

post-edit:

That's good enough for me on
Day1
Can you send someone else on your team who actually wants to play mafia in to cover this game too thanks
No.
Our team's on a budget and all you can have here is this fairy-infected pigeon-poster.
Pigeon posting where?

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
EITHER VOTE CHESSKID OR GIVE ME THE HIDER. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO DOES NEITHER IS SYSTEMATICALLY LYNCHED AS SOON AS CHESSKID IS GONE.
Honestly are they actually mutually exclusive?

I could do both to be frank.
In post 549, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also unvote Mastina so that scum and chesskid's idiot thralls don't hammer them before the hider goes out.
Speaking of, the very fucking fact that I got wagoned over halfway to a lynch is all the fucking proof in the world that I'm town this game.

If I were scum, that'd never have happened.

In the last two years.

On D1.

I don't think I've ever received more than three votes when I was scum. Including a bus vote in one case! Even when scum were fucking BUSSING me, I didn't get wagoned on D1. (Yet alone, lynched!) Because scumastina doesn't get wagoned on D1. Fuck it's hard to get scumastina lynched on ANY day yet alone day fucking one.

The ease at which the wagon built should tell you literally everything you need to fucking know.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw out of time, so I'll continue from...

:facepalm:

(It's 23. I'll be starting from 23.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Mastin, RadiantCowbells.
Please, check what I posted about Chesskid on the previous page. Do you think it's impossible?
Meanwhile I've asked my team about him, too. Hopefully I get an answer by next morning.

Gotta go to bed now, it's late here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1240, mastina wrote:
In post 535, BigYoshiFan wrote:The rest for later. I read the ISOs, not along with the thread.
:neutral:

That having been said,
In post 538, BigYoshiFan wrote:I specifically left out people whom I thought it would be a strenuous task to sort, i.e., you, RC, and mastina. I just wanted to get some stuff out so I didn't appear to be lurking or unengaged.
I started with SS because I remembered feeling how I described, and ISO'ing him didn't change that.
The rest were just as it came up, maybe in the current ISO or as I remembered.
I actually think this is town?

This...might take some explaining. I'm not quite sure if I can express this coherently, but.

To my memory, Yoshi is the type of player who as town makes posts which are...
...Well, like this--mixed bags. On the one hand, you get many indicators of potentially being town (because that's what he is)...and on the other, you also get (often in the very same post as the townposting) things which look ridiculously scummy-as-fuck. In short, Yoshi is the player who as town is not earlygame mislynch bait but is
midgame
mislynch bait, even endgame mislynch bait: someone who looks just town enough to not be mislynched early-on, but who has enough cumulative scummy things to (1) never be nightkilled, and (2) eventually eat a mislynch when the town runs out of ideas on who to lynch.

And that's basically what I'm seeing. I'm seeing the ambivalence of half-great, half-terrible (the good half is the strenuous task to sort because that reads as ridiculously genuine as fuck; the terrible half is the justification in having done so, to get stuff out to not appear as a lurker), with the great half being more dominant overall.

That's more or less what I'd expect to see from him as town, although this is with the caveat that my game experience with him is somewhat-limited (I think I can count encounters with him on one hand?) so that's a read I'll definitely be asking for second/third/etc. opinions on when I actually get the chance to ask for opinions on reads. (Which I won't get until I'm actually fucking caught up and producing over ten new pages a day when the average amount of new pages per day I read is 10-20 and thus new pages are being produced at least as fast if not faster than I can read them is a good way to make sure that doesn't fucking happen.)

Basically, I think he's definitely more likely to be town here, much moreso than my initial feeling, but he's still among my weaker townreads because I lack confirmation of my take being accurate more or less.
Wow. I personally feel this is accurate, how you were able to articulate on this so accurately, better than I ever could, despite having little experience with me (just Biochemistry I think) is amazing.

Anyways, to continue, I think mastina has shown through her posts that she's coming from a genuine town thought process. My RECK read was really just a feel (a considerably strong one) of the gamestate and how he's interacted, and I'm quite convinced that I need to reconsider. The articulation such as that in 869 is incredibly coherent and I can follow it every step of the way.
Spoiler: 869 quote where I follow
In post 869, mastina wrote:75 says that Reck's scumrange in his best days is within the capacities shown this game. If Hinduragi were scum, this would leave an opening for him to change his opinion. 90 explicitly says "I'm probably being played", an epic backtrack so to speak giving MASSIVE room for a sudden change in opinion if the need arose. 94 states that town-Reck will be more obvious than scum-Reck, but doesn't state that this is definitively town-Reck in it, leaving room for where if Hinduragi is scum, he could at any time state that town-Reck wasn't showing through.

96, Hinduragi goes out of his way to say he's trying to avoid actually defending Reck. This would, if Hinduragi were scum, leave him an opening to reverse his stance. 97, explicitly stating Reck scum is possible, albeit not likely. If Hinduragi were scum, this would give an opening wherein he would just say that "Well I guess Reck was scum". 101, explicitly states he is interested to see where RadiantCowbells's Reck push goes. If Hinduragi were scum, this is ridiculously easy to piggyback off of and follow through on.

P-edit: Mastina's stuff on chesskid is the shit. Jesus, I just need to stop snorting at wall posts. Mastina is a townlean, up there with RC and Katyusha. Will reconsider RECK and Hinduragi is down with chesskid3.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1254, mastina wrote:When a town player tries to establish dominance, it is a means to an end--the goal is to lynch scum with it.
When a scum player tries to establish dominance, the dominance IS the ends--the goal is to establish it and then maintain it throughout the game.
In post 1259, mastina wrote:Speaking of, the very fucking fact that I got wagoned over halfway to a lynch is all the fucking proof in the world that I'm town this game.
I'm being quite the sheep, but I really jive with these.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1235, Aneninen wrote:As for Mastin, I don't think I need break down all her posts.
I remember this kind of gamestyle from her very well. The "grab out a couple of posts and give one-word answers like "town", "scum", the relative absense and big walls included.
That was town Mastin. (Apart from a single game where she was actually SK, but she was scumhunting.)
I wouldn't say I'd give her a free pass just because of her style in mid- or late-game, but that's good enough for me on Day.
Town
Maybe I shouldn't be the one saying this, but those posts from mastina are a very minute and considerably insignificant part of her entire ISO.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Like, you felt pressured to give a read, so you saw the first thing in her ISO you could get a read on and posted that. How do you write mastina off as town for that in the expanse of her entire ISO?
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

love the mastina self meta AtE trip
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yoshi, Let me rephrase.
The short posts as she checks in PLUS the absence PLUS the long walls TOGETHER are the gameplay I saw from town-Mastin. I call her town Today, but a read base
alone
on these wouldn't be enough for eg. Day3.

But I'm really off to bed now.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Eh, okay. Still a bad read in my opinion. Actually, I feel like that for Screen and chesskid too.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1268, BigYoshiFan wrote:Eh, okay. Still a bad read in my opinion. Actually, I feel like that for Screen and chesskid too.
EBWOP: Aneninen's reads on Screen and chesskid.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1267, Aneninen wrote:Yoshi, Let me rephrase.
The short posts as she checks in PLUS the absence PLUS the long walls TOGETHER are the gameplay I saw from town-Mastin. I call her town Today, but a read base
alone
on these wouldn't be enough for eg. Day3.

But I'm really off to bed now.
please read my post about set up we arent giving scumstina 2 free game days
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Mastina, did you meta me at all? Because I just looked through my games and... well...

Mini Normal 1814 - Lynched Day 4
Mini Normal 1832 - Killed for PR
Micro 649 - Lynched Day 2
Large Normal 197 - Played as scum
Undertale Mafia - Lynched Day 9
Large Normal 201 - Killed for PR Night 2, but honestly, was likely gonna get lynched if it wasn't for that
BIOCHEMISTRY - Lynched Day 3
Mini Normal 1908 - Lynched Day 3
Mini Normal 1980 - Easy game for town.
#sundevils #forksup
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1155, RadiantCowbells wrote:
When i first had a problem with mastina's vote on me, you waved it away by saying, "Oh, she's just sheeping me." I argued against that.
Correction: I said that whether she voted you or Adenine was meaningless in terms of whether she was ignoring Adenine because she is liable to follow my vote anyway.
On top of this, I would say that most of the times that people end up sheeping me they would not describe it as sheeping me to themselves or others.
First off, I never argued that ignoring Adenine was meaningful. Hindu did.
Second off, this doesn't say what you say it does.
In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
This says mastina sheeped you. As a fact.
I'm solely concerned about the bad vote and that's something mastina STILL hasn't addressed. Repeating the phrase "there's a town way and a scum way to RVS" is NOT a reason. And then she keeps repeating it, like repeating something makes it true. It doesn't.
Here's the thing: do you or do you not believe that it is possible that Mastina believes that there is a town way and a scum way to RVS?
Let's forget about whether you do. Do you think that it's plausible that Mastina believes that? Because I certainly do and I swear I have heard her say the exact same thing in at least one past game.
To be honest, I try not to think about what mastin thinks.
I don't think it matters whether mastin believes it or not. That's like me saying "I believe people who post in all caps are automatically town" and it not mattering if its true but me basing my votes and reads off of it. It's easy to fake reads on people.
Like, I hear your point that mastin may actually hold these views. I don't think it affects whether or not she's deploying those views in service of actual town play.
I'm not even getting started on the weak ass case mastina posted, or how she is pulling out prior experiences that literally didn't happen while willfully ignoring the relevant ones that did. I'm still sitting there looking at the terrible emptyvote and I haven't gotten a reaction.
What you brought up in terms of prior experiences signalled to me that Reckoner frequently gets tunneled by Town!Mastina who ends up feeling super strongly about it and ends up being proven wrong. If that's not what the message there was supposed to be, then I don't know what it was. And again, that does nothing to indicate to me that Mastina is scum.
What do you mean? The stuff I brought up from Beneath the Mask?
In that game, I was flabbergasted by mastin claiming I should be familiar with her play just because I've been on the site a while. I was showing how few games we had played, and moreso than that, trying to puncture a hole in the disgusting Cult of Mastina that exists on the site that worships the ground she walks on, even when she's wrong as fuck more often than not IME.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1199, RadiantCowbells wrote:The scumread on Reckoner is fairly reasoned and largely accurate: you may not agree it makes him scum but the dissection of his interactions is completely valid.
I highly recommend anyone scumreading her actually stop for a moment and go back and read her scum games. Org 13 especially is night and day from this game. Roxas's ISO.
no wrong try again
try addressing my responses to that instead of pretending like the past 10 pages didn't happen
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 pm

In post 1253, chesskid3 wrote:I mean you pretty clearly cant. read the room bro.

And you're disingenuously doing this whule voting reck. love it
I refuse to split the wagons in two because I think that doing so is not worth making a go at not lynching the less optimal in a pair of people I want to lynch.
If I can get the votes from Reckoner over, I'll shift.

@Adenine I think this game setup with the inventions specifically advantages Chesskid's style of play.
If we had rolled scum in this game I would have 100% of the time come in doing basically what Chesskid is doing.
I would say that on an overarching scale that yes, people doing what Chesskid are doing are more likely town. But this isn't -that- hard of a scumgame to play if you know what you're trying to do.
I've been disappointed by older players before but I have heard even from people who share that disdain that Chesskid is not an incompetent player.
I don't buy the explanation that he came into team mafia doing his best to shit all over any respect people had for him.

Oh, and Mastina's dominance for the purpose of dominance point is extremely relevant.
Like when I'm town I do like a punctuated equilibrium thing where when I feel something needs to happen I will absolutely tear whatever to fucking pieces for a short period.
But then I stop. Because 1) it's exhausting, 2) it has little potential benefit, and 3) it prevents town from being able to play the game which even purely selfishly makes it hard for me to read them.

But when I'm scum in control mode I do not relent, I completely dictate the pacing of the game, usually encourage quicklynches like seen here, encourage lynches on people who are standing up to me or even indicate a scumread on me or even just getting rid of people who I can't form a clique around. When I let go of the game, town can organize, find each other, find my buddies, and it's just generally not good as scum. Chesskid is exactly this: in the entire game he's made only token efforts to form reads, has targeted myself and Mastina (and I believe that he sees me as some sort of pariah in the community as well), but his real focus on the game has been dictating. He demanded the hider, he demanded the mastina lynch, he told Hindu to stop talking to Reck, he started discrediting me when I tried to establish myself in the game, etc. He's not derptunneling because he's a clown too stupid not to derptunnel, he's derptunneling because it's preventing town from getting anything constructive done. He is still trying to prevent town from getting anything done; he dismissed discussion of other people, dismissed Cheeky's reads, called everyone who disagreed with him shit or stupid, and is still just going in when people are trying to discuss other reads and redirecting the conversation to Mastina.

We are not going to get any productive discussion in while Chesskid is alive. Even if Reck is scum he's not the gigantic cockblock that Chesskid has been.
And frankly he's been an ass this game but talking purely in terms of gameplay enjoyment Reckoner is a downright pleasure to be around compared to the alternative.

I propose everyone supports me in forcing Chesskid to shut up so the game can be played or quicklynching him as soon as is humanly possible.

Town is not getting anything done right now. I don't have the mental energy to put into this game and have useful comprehensive reads and I will continue not to while Chesskid is alive.
Mastina please ty

VOTE: Chesskid

Will respond to reck in a second

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”