He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1291, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 941, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 938, Hinduragi wrote:Lel, I’m at work phoneposting so I won’t be able to read until after I’m off but I want to throw out something

LLD said Yoshi was scum after I mentioned my question at him and tbh my guy says the same

Chess kid/mastina 1v1 is lulz and I’m not doing that either. Let’s lynch someone else please
Okay, then vote me?

@chesskid3
: What's your read on me?
Unvote; Vote: Yoshi
In post 1227, BigYoshiFan wrote: Hinduragi is steadily climbing down my reads list for downplaying my read of chesskid and stepping back to reference his teammates instead of his own reason to push me.
me wrote: LLD said Yoshi was scum after I mentioned my question at him and tbh my gut says the same
Hold up. I'm not referencing my teammates as my sole reason for you being scum. LLD mentioned you randomly and it got me to look closer at you after all the spamposting has hindered me reading many others' posts. And my gut is inclined to agree. I take responsibility for my own thoughts and never implied I was thinking you're scum just because LLD told me one thing. Don't say things that aren't there. I'm not asking for any help from anyone and I don't think anyone cares enough to really give it. All of us are busy and there's more memes in our team chat than discussions. LLD just randomly popped in to my game channel after I was laid out my thoughts on my game and said that.
What, your gut also counts for a quantifiable read? Or was I supposed to infer that your questioning meant you scumread me? What else is there? I don't care about what LLD said or how they did it.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but in my 80+ games played on site ive never done this before so that ought to indicate just how fucking sure I am so can we just do this
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like you can't actually keep up with me in volume: I was the highest poster per day in Civ mafia and was also scum in the longest open of all time at 200 pages.

Like let's go boyo strut your mastina lynch
You're still downplaying it. It might be a summary but at the same time it's undermining the credibility of the read and I feel like that was intentional. It's not just because he's loud and obnoxious and controlling.
VOTE THE CHESSKID FOR THE GLORY OF MIDDLE EARTH
Chesskid has no intentions to shut the fuck up despite my continual requests to do so. That makes him a shitty person that's awful to play with, not necessarily scum. Come out and claim a guilty on him D2, I don't care. Leave it for now. The two of you are both being fuckwads and I'd appreciate some cooperation on your part. Don't stoop to chess's antics if you're town, work with actual town to find a solution.
Assuming you're town?
You don't get it.
His strategy will win because you don't scumread him.
Because people don't scumread people who do this.
And I know that because I do this all the time and people don't scumread him.

You don't beat him by taking the high ground. I've taken the high ground thus far and fucking nothing except the waste of most of my non-class time on this fine tuesday.
So many good players have tried to beat me by high ground and they lose because the high ground doesn't work. Volume does.
And as it happens I am the person on this team who can compete in a volume game soo it's up to me!

I apologize Hinduragi but the fact is that someone has to contest Chesskid for control over the game.
If I didn't have to do this I wouldn't do it but me going mental as well is probably the fastest way to get people to realize it's time to get rid of Chesskid
They can't not go at it full force 3/12 is townsided and they'd be functionally dead.

So they have to do this fucking shit
You acknowledge that your play is totally scum motivated by saying that I have to do it while ignoring the fact that you are the one who made this game the way it is?
Cool!
This is exactly the quote RC & chesskid need to read then go to the chalkboard and write 100 times.
WHO HAS POSTED OVER 14 PAGES OF JUST REPEATING THAT MASTINA IS SCUM (WHICH SHE'S NOT)?

I have gone out of my way several times to try to derail the volume but NOT competing on volume is straight up asking to lose the game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm

In post 1301, chesskid3 wrote:Ok but in my 80+ games played on site ive never done this before so that ought to indicate just how fucking sure I am so can we just do this
IN YOUR 80+ GAMES ON SITE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SCUM IN A TEAM MAFIA (HIGH PRIORITY) GAME THAT ADVANTAGES YOU FOR ESTABLISHING A SHITTY DICTATORSHIP OVER TOWN NOW HAVE YOU MR. CHESSKID
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

IM NOT GETTING THE HIDER AND 2/9 IS PRETTY FUCKIN TOWNSIDED IF YOU'RE REALLY THINKING THAT
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1294, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1292, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1282, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also you should lynch Chesskid because I am RC and I said so.
Fuck off. I hate this game because of all 4 of you.
:cry:
Dude I'm sorry but I'm town and I love town. I don't think I've ever had less fun in a game than this one, even if one you guys are scum. I mean, if that's true, congrats to the 1/4. I'm just salty but damn is this game just a drag. I don't want to come home after work and read pure hate being thrown around. Or someone who just goes "hey, listen to me, vote this guy" instead of, you know, actually trying to work things out or come to compromises. I don't give a damn about these arguments after how selfish you guys are being and have continued to be.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Fun fact: around 46% of the posts from this game are from chesskid or RC.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 pm

YOU DON'T GET LYNCHED WHEN MASTINA FLIPS TOWN AFTER I DIE. I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW THIS WORKS.
IF RECK IS ACTUALLY TOWN HE WILL LITERALLY DEFEND YOU IN 3 WAY VERSUS CREATURE IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES.
Dude I'm sorry but I'm town and I love town. I don't think I've ever had less fun in a game than this one, even if one you guys are scum. I mean, if that's true, congrats to the 1/4. I'm just salty but damn is this game just a drag. I don't want to come home after work and read pure hate being thrown around. Or someone who just goes "hey, listen to me, vote this guy" instead of, you know, actually trying to work things out or come to compromises. I don't give a damn about these arguments after how selfish you guys are being and have continued to be.
I never wanted any of this at all.
I want to -not- feel obligated to check on this thread every single time I can to make sure Chesskid isn't getting traction.
But for me the only way out right now is to lynch Chesskid and if I can make the game hell for 24 hours to make a real game for the rest of it then I'll take it.

Sorry for your loss but I do not believe it is at all fair for you to blame me for something I am forced to do reactively.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RC, you're missing a very key element. There ARE people who are tired of it. Who does chesskid have control over? Me? The person trying to buck his plan and find another option?

Srceenplay? Who refused to vote with chesskid over and over until he arrived at his own read?

Certainly not. And nobody else is marching to the beat of his drum either.
He has browbeat plenty of others in the game, and yet, there are only 2 non-CK votes on mastina right now.
You're WAY overblowing the power chesskid has in the game.
90% of the playerlist just hates him and wants him to shut the fuck up.

You can either lose the same portion of the playerlist who wants you to shut the fuck up too, or you can play ball with the rest of the game.
Because at this rate, I'm 100% sure I'm not alone in thinking "Man, I really don't care which of them is town or scum, I just want them dead so I don't have to pay attention to anything they say anymore."

That INCLUDES all your post-death reads if you're town and get NK'd. You think anyone's gonna go back through and read mountains of shit if it's full of back and forth screaming?
green shirt thursdays
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1300, BigYoshiFan wrote:What, your gut also counts for a quantifiable read?
:neutral: Absolutely

It's my strongest tool for scumhunting. But it's ok. Noone's going to really listen to you or me as you attempt to discredit my vote/reasoning. This game's an easy win for you guys.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool so lets lynch mastina so they can kill me and ya'll can have a nice 2/11 game

are you people so annoyed by my posts that you've stopped readimg mastinas?

her latest literally said "im conftowm cuz i got wagoned"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im just very annoyed that we are going to need someone to die on mastina to make this happen when it's so fucking clear
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im also willing to offer swapping out if we lynch mastina
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Reckoner please like
you don't understand how this works like YOU YOURSELF are still townreading chesskid.

How do you think that town EVER musters together to lynch Chesskid if I'm not around if with me AND mastina repeatedly calling him scum it's literally fucking pulling teeth to get anyone to vote him.
Do you really think that scum wouldn't just support me, lynch Chesskid, and blame me for it if he was town? Do you think that scum like Chesskid any more than I do?

The only way I accept a compromise lynch is if the hider is locked onto chesskid no ifs ands or buts. And I'm not willing to vote Mastina.
But we could lynch Chesskid and put a hider onto Mastina and both of our issues are solved and I get a lot more information about Chesskid's relationship with you.

No more spam, Mastina is sorted either way, at the very WORST from your position we lose one townie who is somewhat scumread in Mastina and one person who is ruining the game in Chesskid

You say compromise but the end result of your compromise is neither you nor chesskid being lynched or hid behind and that's not even close to okay for me.

I do not trust the town at all.
Im also willing to offer swapping out if we lynch mastina
Sorry did you want Kats to try to bail you out of the shithole that you dug yourself into?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh no when I rep out itll be as confirmed town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm

And acknowledging for the record that the above assumes that Reckoner is town.
I'm not sure how likely that is but I am tabling him for today regardless.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ALSO YOUR FUCKING POST JUST SAID IM BEING TOWN READ

SO WHAT HOLE ???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 1316, chesskid3 wrote:ALSO YOUR FUCKING POST JUST SAID IM BEING TOWN READ

SO WHAT HOLE ???
Mastina hasn't flipped yet
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lmao yeah ok buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1313, RadiantCowbells wrote:The only way I accept a compromise lynch is if the hider is locked onto chesskid no ifs ands or buts. And I'm not willing to vote Mastina.
But we could lynch Chesskid and put a hider onto Mastina
notice how his counter proposal takes out 3 townies for mastina.

fuck this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Because she's worth it <3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also love how everyone else who has chimed in with teammate reads has a teammate townreading me.

magically not RC!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

(hint it's because it would be inconvenient so its not being displayed)

This game is broken wide open if you all think im annoying just lets end it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

chesskid is scum though

yeah but chesskid is scum though
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:12 pm

In post 1322, chesskid3 wrote:(hint it's because it would be inconvenient so its not being displayed)

This game is broken wide open if you all think im annoying just lets end it
this has strange implications
if you think that I'm scum it wouldn't be a question of being displayed
so you're saying that you think I'm town, but that I'm lying about what my teammates reads on you are?

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”