xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1598, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1597, xRECKONERx wrote:Also RC I would ask you to take a look at how easy and loveydovey it is on your side of the playing field to get anyone to vote any of me/chesskid/Hindu and get everyone to collaborate
If you're town, that should be a big ass giant red flag for you. Way too much collaboration. There's scum in your midst.
I'm back later but this sounded as if Reckoner knew for sure that RadiantCowbells was town.
However, if my gut about it is wrong, it's something we should definitely remember.
I have literally been reading RC as town for 95% of this game now please keep up
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1599, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah I read katyu as p scum atm but I know there's no way RC is agreeing to compromise lynch katyu so we'll need to figure something else out

Just that one phrase you quoted set me off so hard as being horse shit and forced reads to make up for a scum slot
Historically when I've played in Team Mafia, people tend to tryhard the town games and if someone draws scum on your team, you wind up having to kinda force reads from your teammates because it's harder to motivate people to seriousread a scumgame

IMO that quote re: eddie reads exactly like a forced read

That whole Katyu post is gross
- slimy justification of jumping on the easy Hindu wagon while leaving the door open to also jump back to me
- lots of hollow whining and complaining about the mood of the game to pad out "content" (and bc all the cool kids are doin it) [nothing about this seems genuine]
- pointing at her own posts going "see everyone!!! ive been consistent in my reads since page 5!!!" which is actually a thing scum THINK looks town but in practice isn't actually town, bc town reads evolve more organically
- more whining about the mood of the game, this time on behalf of her team
- forced bullshit read from eddie on mastina (oh how convenient, the person you're trying to buddy reads them as town as well!!)
- appeal to authority on eddie's behalf (oh he, like, is totally a stable genius, and, like, really experienced with mastina)
- more complaining about the state of the game, this time specifically chesskid [fair, but that's 3 times in one post]
- more complaining about the state of the game! time #4 in a single post!
- excuses for not actually having better content ("I tried I promise please believe me!")

my RC town read makes way more sense. I think Katyu is scum trying to get into RC's blindspot bigly

VOTE: Katyu
page topping this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, this is important
green shirt thursdays
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ugh. My bad. I was just popping in in the middle of the work and I wasn't even thinking about your previous posts. But the part after "However..." in my stays.

I can't imagine how Katyusha could be scum at all. Have you checked her interaction with me which happened a couple of hours ago? Would a scum keep on interacting in a situation like that? With a player who's not even among'st the most important ones?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't really see why they wouldn't? Most scum players try to play like they would as town...

That said I doubt Kat takes scum given her team composition.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm really tired of in-game content being overridden by DAE TEAM ASSESSMENT WOULDNT TAKE MAFIA???

WIFOM exists
Mind games exist

That line of logic literally only leads to sadness and when we have ACTUAL GAME CONTENT to analyze we need to stop that shit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1602, Aneninen wrote:I can't imagine how Katyusha could be scum at all. Have you checked her interaction with me which happened a couple of hours ago? Would a scum keep on interacting in a situation like that? With a player who's not even among'st the most important ones?
I think scum also tend to think noise = content = townieness so yes I do think scum would interact for the sake of interacting
green shirt thursdays
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1604, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm really tired of in-game content being overridden by DAE TEAM ASSESSMENT WOULDNT TAKE MAFIA???

WIFOM exists
Mind games exist

That line of logic literally only leads to sadness and when we have ACTUAL GAME CONTENT to analyze we need to stop that shit
I don't see why team speculation is somehow less valid than information derived from content.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1438, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1259, mastina wrote:Speaking of, the very fucking fact that I got wagoned over halfway to a lynch is all the fucking proof in the world that I'm town this game.

If I were scum, that'd never have happened.

In the last two years.

On D1.

I don't think I've ever received more than three votes when I was scum. Including a bus vote in one case! Even when scum were fucking BUSSING me, I didn't get wagoned on D1. (Yet alone, lynched!) Because scumastina doesn't get wagoned on D1. Fuck it's hard to get scumastina lynched on ANY day yet alone day fucking one.

The ease at which the wagon built should tell you literally everything you need to fucking know.
Yeah ok well you're the one townreading this so
In post 1439, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have made that post literally in like the majority of my town games.
hey RC can you provide samples for this please
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Still working on my catchup post, and I posit that literally everyone in this game, including at least two of your teammates know that I would make that post but
viewtopic.php?p=9624509#p9624509
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

thats like blatantly not the same post. maybe you misread mastina post or mine but im asking for example of any town player not even yourself saying "id never get 5 votes day 1 thats never happened even when i was scum therefore im conftown"
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 am

can whoever has the elena fisher team get her to dig up that quote because I know she's said literally the exact same thing on multiple occasions.
I don't know if I have said exactly that because I would never say even if I'm scum because it's actually a lot harder to get votes on me if i'm scum because generally only scum are willing to vote me.

also don't buy the fact that you see there being this huge divide between the general concept of 'fuck off you wouldnt be able to lynch me if I was scum' and 'you wouldnt have x votes on me if I was scum'
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

not trying to rekick off the shit but youre dismissing my argument on the basis that you say that all the time so I would like to see you saying it even once or a retraction
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:33 am

I mean if you mean specifically that I wouldn't get wagoned as scum? I have absolutely said that. But that's not what you're looking for, you're pinning it on
number of votes
You're looking for a ridiculous amount of specificity to discredit my argument but in this case it's actually not going to work because I know of someone who has said exactly that down to that level of specificity.

Of course I'm pretty sure she didn't say 5 votes specifically and you'll probably dismiss my argument on that basis, but again I'm not talking for your benefit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no im looking for an atittude from a town player of

Wow look at all these votes I got my towngame is so good and so is my scumgame that the only time id ever get this many votes is when im town being pushed
by scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 am

Oh and I was uncomfortable with that so I read the quote again and I'm pretty sure the implication of Mastina's post is the furthest fucking thing from even.
Like Mastina seems to think her scumgame is stronger than her towngame so inserting that even totally changes the meaning of the message.
Wow look at all these votes I got my towngame is so good and so is my scumgame that the only time id ever get this many votes is when im town being pushed by scum
Okay sure I can get this from my own games.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

mastina has a very cocky impression of her scumgame. Her impression of her towngame is much more realistic.

That post doesn't come from town mastina.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Because town mastina isnt in the mindset of hey anyone scumreading me is scum. Scum mastina, however, is in the mindset of lynch people who scumread me + righteous indignation that they deign to have caught her
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Particularly chesskid, as referenced before in her posted assement of how scum mastina regards chesskid that I've linked before and can relink if necessary.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:44 am

mastina has a very cocky impression of her scumgame. Her impression of her towngame is much more realistic.

But, like, she's saying that if she was scum, she wouldn't get voted, and she is getting voted, so she's town, and that town Mastina is by implication easier to lynch, which is, like, realistic.
Or something. You know.
Because town mastina isnt in the mindset of hey anyone scumreading me is scum. Scum mastina, however, is in the mindset of lynch people who scumread me + righteous indignation that they deign to have caught her
DID SHE SAY that she was only getting wagoned because the people on her were scum? NO. You're inserting words into her mouth.
The implication of that post was that she was getting wagoned because she was town, and less towny she did not say that everyone voting her was scum, that implication did not happen.
She did, as it happens, scumread the people voting for her: but Mastina is an omgussy player and I instead choose to focus on the reasoning she presented which I believe she believes.

BUT IGNORING THAT

I request that
Creature: confirm or deny that you have 100% certainty that I would, without saying I have or discussing it further, make a post where I said I couldn't have been wagoned unless scum were on the wagon.
Because I have made that post including the parts that you have magically added that weren't originally present, and I don't want to spend time searching for this when I'm trying to finish my catchup post.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1613, chesskid3 wrote:no im looking for an atittude from a town player of

Wow look at all these votes I got my towngame is so good and so is my scumgame that the only time id ever get this many votes is when im town being pushed
by scum
In post 1615, chesskid3 wrote:mastina has a very cocky impression of her scumgame. Her impression of her towngame is much more realistic.

In post 1616, chesskid3 wrote:Because town mastina isnt in the mindset of hey anyone scumreading me is scum. Scum mastina, however, is in the mindset of lynch people who scumread me + righteous indignation that they deign to have caught her
In post 1617, chesskid3 wrote:Particularly chesskid, as referenced before in her posted assement of how scum mastina regards chesskid that I've linked before and can relink if necessary.
Collating these into one coherent post. This is a good assesment of how I feel about Mastinaposting this game. Also adding mastina link to assessment of chesskid.
viewtopic.php?p=9731410#p97314104
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Creature »

I can confirm you would say you can't be wagoned without scum being on the wagon, but that's regardless of alignment.
Sigh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1618, RadiantCowbells wrote:But, like, she's saying that if she was scum, she wouldn't get voted, and she is getting voted, so she's town, and that town Mastina is by implication easier to lynch, which is, like, realistic.
Or something. You know.
Town Mastina is not overconfident of her Town abilities nor her unlynchability to brandish it as a club and declare herself town from it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1620, Creature wrote:I can confirm you would say you can't be wagoned without scum being on the wagon, but that's regardless of alignment.
hey youre here can we talk for a minute
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 am

Oh: and I want to point out that contrary to your repeated claims that I scumread you and jumped you because of Mastina?
In post 142, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually he was harping on the person defending Reckoner, not the person attacking Reckoner
@People who know CK3, how good is his scum game?
In post 144, RadiantCowbells wrote:if his content thus far is nai for him then he's probably pretty good at scum
Already worried about you on the sixth page before you had said anything about Mastina besides the comment about reading her posts.
You had also not posted anything about Mastina.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 am

In post 1620, Creature wrote:I can confirm you would say you can't be wagoned without scum being on the wagon, but that's regardless of alignment.
yee

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”