Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:45 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 528, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 510, Dunkerdoodles wrote:me and my team all tr both lld and skirt

but i think there is a scum in (math, skirt, lld, a50)

But all in all, this level of wtf-ness probably means Dunker is town.
In post 514, skirt skirt wrote:
Can anyone spot the mindset problem?
i'm sorry, i thought i was a spamposter? now its a mindset problem to want to reserve posting until i actually had something to say at once rather than creature style? make up your minds when you're using retarded reasons to scumread me.
No, the mindset problem is that from the get go you've shown more interest in attacking the players scumreading you in an ad hoc way rather than trying to figure out which of them are likely to be scum and approaching things from that mindset. The latter shows an interesting in scumhunting and sorting the game, while the former shows that you don't care about any of that and only care about protecting your own butt above all. In fact, the way you approached both that post and the one in which you respond to everyone shows a perspective that actually acknowledges all three of LLD, T-Bone, and myself as town, and you focus more on taking apart everything said against you bit by bit and arguing just to argue, which does nothing but add noise to the thread, confusing the issue and making you seem more town, all of which I'm familiar with, because it's a strategy I've employed as scum many times myself. Going through this response, there's nothing in there that actually furthers the game state or shows any evolution in reads, unless it's backing off of me (which I predicted, btw) or giving reads by proxy via team mates. At no point do I actually believe you are genuine in your conviction, other than you are genuinely angry or frustrated, which can come just as easily, if not more so, when scum.

That being said, I won't push a lynch on you through until Mastina checks in. I'm still waiting on her response for Math, at which point I imagine she'll have read through the entirety of this game and given a few thoughts/reads of her own. Thor is having trouble keeping up with his own game, so I don't imagine he'll read through this one. But if he does, and he tells me to get off you, then I'll listen. I just don't expect that to happen. I've already conceded that my original reason for scumreading you was likely bad, and that I'm just sensitive to potential buddying. But I still have a strong scumread on you, and there's nothing that I'm seeing that tells me that I'm wrong.

And on another note, apparently people just want me to go back to giving blind reads. :shrug:
No, the mindset problem is that from the get go you've shown more interest in attacking the players scumreading you in an ad hoc way rather than trying to figure out which of them are likely to be scum and approaching things from that mindset.
I, quite literally, went through my voters, explicitly said which I thought were scum, ctrl fd skirt in their isos and replied to everything, continued giving my thoughts sorting, and gave a reads list. It is so, so disingenous to say I am not trying to figure out which are scum. And, at that post, I hadn't even posted anything ad-hoc yet nor made my post at all, and you still called it a mindset problem. Forgone conclusion anyone?
The latter shows an interesting in scumhunting and sorting the game, while the former shows that you don't care about any of that and only care about protecting your own butt above all. In fact, the way you approached both that post and the one in which you respond to everyone shows a perspective that actually acknowledges all three of LLD, T-Bone, and myself as town, and you focus more on taking apart everything said against you bit by bit and arguing just to argue, which does nothing but add noise to the thread, confusing the issue and making you seem more town, all of which I'm familiar with, because it's a strategy I've employed as scum many times myself.
I think I was wrong calling you good at this juncture if I'm being honest, unless you flip red. You are using me "taking apart everything said against me bit by bit" as a scum tell? Are you fucking joking? I'm sorry, should I let your grade 9 level, geriatric, provably false scumreads on me just sit unresponded to? Where in the fuck am i 'arguing just to argue"? How "do nothing but add noise to the thread" when this was all 1 post,
and in spoiler tags
?
Going through this response, there's nothing in there that actually furthers the game state or shows any evolution in reads, unless it's backing off of me (which I predicted, btw) or giving reads by proxy via team mates. At no point do I actually believe you are genuine in your conviction, other than you are genuinely angry or frustrated, which can come just as easily, if not more so, when scum.
This solidifies my stance that I was wrong and you are a mediocre player. Thank you. (nothing there furthers the game state? I'm sorry you egotistical prick, what do you consider advancing the game state? even if you scumread it that's /still/ a massive leap). You didn't predict shit, you made a sarcastic comment about how I'll either keep pushing you or I'll back off. So basically, you predicted both possible outcomes and are now bragging about a 100% likelyhood of one of the two conclusions happening. Congragulations. I'll be sure to mail a cake. I'm not backing off you, Transcend thinks you're town whereas we collectively agree Tdog is scum,my, and Thor especially but also Mastina will likely sort me as town or at least tell you you're wrong. 3 collective scumreads vs 2 and a tr is not hard math, though I guess I'm doing nothing to further the game state.

So yes, please give me one post that summarizes why you scumread me. If I'm just making noise by quoting every mention of skirt in your iso in a spoiler and pointing out why they're all provably false, I'll just reply to your actual "case".
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

@A50: Idk if that was autocorrect but "Infections game" is an extremely apt description xD
that said you get 0 points for fluffing around a good joke so

@All: Does anyone have reads on Smocaine at this point? The fact that he doesn't know who I am despite being in an ongoing game with me is indication that he's not getting briefed by his teammates (Unless someone is like pro-scum telling him to townslip on purpose). Chances that he'd pick scum?

Edit: @Elena: tbh you're prob getting lynched tomorrow the way this game is going :shifty:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 548, Elena Fisher wrote:If dunker is scum I'm gonna jump out a window naked saying I say satan at this point
Can I watch?? (I hope that'd be a 1st level window. I don't want you to get hurt)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

now if you need me let me know while I go rant in my team chat.
Pedit: I don't think I will be lynched at all this game Math sorry to say.
Pedit2: Of course you can almost
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Mathdino »

Can we not start this shit between Bulba and skirt? Cuz I just know LLD is gonna get back here and we're gonna have a 3-way rage-war.

Like I know someone's scumreading you for lacking conviction but Bulba's "I was advised to tone it down" response was way better than your "FINE NO MORE MR NICE EDDIE" shit which is obviously gonna escalate LLD.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:49 am

Post by skirt skirt »

@All: Does anyone have reads on Smocaine at this point? The fact that he doesn't know who I am despite being in an ongoing game with me is indication that he's not getting briefed by his teammates (Unless someone is like pro-scum telling him to townslip on purpose). Chances that he'd pick scum?
Do you know any of Smocaine's teammates somewhat well? If not, they probably wouldn't have briefed him on you specifically and maybe they aren't caught up. But no, there's no tangible read on Smocaine, we aren't lynching him d1 though (not that anyone suggested it).
#JustMakingNoise
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Skirt Dunker
Channel Bulbazak,
Radja,
T-bone Aeronaut Smocaine UC Voyager,
Keychain
Bins LLD

Almost50 Mathdino, (no comment for now as I don't want to go into detail on these)
feels good for now read wise
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Almost: Ginngie is just focusing on her game, and Thor is having trouble just keeping up in his game. Maybe Mastina will say something, but in this case, my read would trump hers, as I don't think you'd even think of throwing the game as town here.

P-edit: @Math: Are you somehow against the idea that I just took the game that was left? Because your Bulba-scum read came out of freaking nowhere.
Also, there's a reason why I said everyone should think twice about being on the same wagon as Smocaine.
@Skirt: You feel less like you're trying to solve the game and more like you're just trying to position yourself to best suit an agenda. And no, your last post was pretty much all ad hoc, in that it was attacking everyone that even thought to scumread you, and it had nothing to do in further developing reads on those individuals. It was all about "How can I best defeat this person?" and not "Is this person coming from a town place or a scum place?"
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 18, skirt skirt wrote:I would take scum if we rolled scum (lol we all rolled town I stg not that you know that) if we valued winning over everything because I have a significantly better scum wr than my team afaik, but I wouldn't if we were playing more socially and for fun.
Wait ok skirt you accused me of misrepping you earlier and upon very basic overview I feel like this is not a misrep xD

Like sure maybe you decided to play more for fun but this is pretty clearly similar to what LLD said ("we all rolled town and yes I like scum most but also it'd be stupid for me to take scum and get paranoia-lynched/cop-checked").

Anyway the point is not that Smoke's teammates would've briefed me on him. I've played longer in the same game with Smocaine than I ever have with chesskid.

The point is that Smoke's SCUMBUDDIES would've said something. Cuz, yknow, daytalk enabled.

Edit: Elena, to be clear, you're townreading both of us? You didn't go into detail on anyone else; I understand not wanting to go into detail but not giving a read at all is weird.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 538, Mathdino wrote:A50+Bulba+Elena gamesolved pack it up go home boys
this was a sarcastic response to a50

it is a plausible scumteam but i am not seriously pushing a 3 man scumteam on D1
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 558, Mathdino wrote:Edit: Elena, to be clear, you're townreading both of us? You didn't go into detail on anyone else; I understand not wanting to go into detail but not giving a read at all is weird.
I'm not going to say what my read on both of your slot is until later for reasons I don't feel the need to go into find it "weird" if you must.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 549, Elena Fisher wrote:(also not really shocked the players who know me are sring me but oh well I don't believe I'm getting lynched today thankfully)
I'm not exactly SRing you, bu I
am
pretty wary and cautious when it comes to you. Scum!You beat me TWICE (the first time was the Dunn game where you were Scum with Nahdia if I recall correctly). To my recollection the only player who beat me more (with them being Scum) is cerb, so OF COURSE I'm wary of you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 551, Mathdino wrote:@A50: Idk if that was autocorrect but "Infections game" is an extremely apt description xD
Nah. I'm on a PC and don't use autocorrect. :lol:

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 561, Almost50 wrote:
In post 549, Elena Fisher wrote:(also not really shocked the players who know me are sring me but oh well I don't believe I'm getting lynched today thankfully)
I'm not exactly SRing you, bu I
am
pretty wary and cautious when it comes to you. Scum!You beat me TWICE (the first time was the Dunn game where you were Scum with Nahdia if I recall correctly). To my recollection the only player who beat me more (with them being Scum) is cerb, so OF COURSE I'm wary of you.
I wasn't really talking about you the only problem I had with you is I felt you were saying "don't tr me because I good at scum" and that's...personal bias but I see where you're coming from. I'm more talking about the people who are team watching because I don't think they know how I play on Elena there's a reason I
rarely
play on this account it's because I am so different then I am on Maria/Maki people were shocked when I showed them it was me because I go at games in a whole dif angle the only person from another team who I'd be interested in hearing how they feel about me would be RC
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

@Skirt: You feel less like you're trying to solve the game and more like you're just trying to position yourself to best suit an agenda. And no, your last post was pretty much all ad hoc, in that it was attacking everyone that even thought to scumread you, and it had nothing to do in further developing reads on those individuals. It was all about "How can I best defeat this person?" and not "Is this person coming from a town place or a scum place?"

No it wasn't, there was no ad hoc out of the spoilers, and yes, there was active sorting of people on my wagon. Everyone has an agenda, including if you're town. I pointed out with you specifically many complete inconsistencies and you haven't apologized or acknowledged that, you're just reducing it to ad hoc. I didn't attack LLD, or UCV for that matter - Mulch isn't an "attack", if you are following the games you should know whats up. Its just him being a shit. If you are seriously going to argue everything I said to you in the first spoiler is ad hom then I have no interest in you as a player because that's just not close to true. And, do not reference the second spoiler, I marked it as mostly irrelevant for a reason. Just venting. The second spoiler has a lot of ad hom, but that isn't the entire post, its tucked away. I was looking if each of the voters was coming at me from a town pov, did you even read any of my comments on LLD? I think I used the words town pov verbatim. I conclude you either have a severe playstyle problem with me (hence Thor and a bit Mastina reading - appreciate
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Mathdino »

Elena I think I might understand what you're supposing, and I'm fairly sure the scenario in your head on my slot and A50's slot isn't correct.

My backing off A50 is still something I'm totally unsure on, and I'm basically taking a breather from that 1v1 to try to decrypt what he said. I think I've projected more apparent understanding of his "For Dino's eyes only" thing than I actually have. I'm giving myself more time on it.

If this is still an issue though we can obviously talk about it way later in the game.

Edit: I could trust RC's take on Elena. Keychain being town makes RC a good resource.

Radiant Cowbells
: Request full updated reads up to this point on Bins, Elena, skirt, and let's say Bulbazak.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 557, Bulbazak wrote:I don't think you'd even think of throwing the game as town here.
Who the freak said anything about throwing the game? And how is getting lynched on D1 even close to throwing the game?

Also, you don't think I'd do this as Town, but you think I'd do it as Scum?? So it's more likely -from your point of view- that SCUM would "throw the game" in Day bloody one??

The fact is my slot is getting too much attention that it's literally hindering all the scum hunting. Yes. I admit I'm not being productive and it's affecting the quality of others reads in a negative way. Take me out of the picture and you might get better reads (not YOU specifically. I mean most everyone.)

So, I'm inviting everyone who is not at least Town leaning me to vote me just to remove the distraction. Do you understand now?

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

We're not lynching A50 today is all I will say on the matter
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Spoiler: Obviously not game related
Oh, wait...Yes it is, because we're trying to determine alignment here not play a game of "if you can't see it then it doesn't count".

Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

But you said my entire post was ad hom. Are you only referring to the spoiler I labeled as not overly game related? Or my entire post? Because if its only the spoiler, then you lied already. If its not, you're stupid already. Pick. Liar or Stupid.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Mathdino »

this discussion is stupid and is pretty useless to determining each other's alignments

neither of you are intentionally lying on this, get over it
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:23 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 569, skirt skirt wrote:But you said my entire post was ad hom. Are you only referring to the spoiler I labeled as not overly game related? Or my entire post? Because if its only the spoiler, then you lied already. If its not, you're stupid already. Pick. Liar or Stupid.
does lying mean one is scum? 100%
so...i don't get enough sleep
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Mathdino »

no screw that UCV, don't go down this road, you're not good at picking apart town lies from scum lies

give updated creature reads pls
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 570, Mathdino wrote:this discussion is stupid and is pretty useless to determining each other's alignments

neither of you are intentionally lying on this, get over it
In post 571, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 569, skirt skirt wrote:But you said my entire post was ad hom. Are you only referring to the spoiler I labeled as not overly game related? Or my entire post? Because if its only the spoiler, then you lied already. If its not, you're stupid already. Pick. Liar or Stupid.
does lying mean one is scum? 100%
no to uc. to math, he may have his "new" reasons for scumreading me, but I want him to at least acknowledge that I responded not ad-hom to each of his arguments against me, and most of them are factually disproven and not just opinionated replies. adding swear words in does not immediately discount the post as a whole.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Mathdino »

only scum uses mafblack

also wait for bulba to get his team's reads on you, sounds like that entire team's behind

pagebottom so someone can put something worthwhile on the pagetop

make it count

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”