Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 566, Almost50 wrote:
In post 557, Bulbazak wrote:I don't think you'd even think of throwing the game as town here.
Who the freak said anything about throwing the game? And how is getting lynched on D1 even close to throwing the game?

Also, you don't think I'd do this as Town, but you think I'd do it as Scum?? So it's more likely -from your point of view- that SCUM would "throw the game" in Day bloody one??

The fact is my slot is getting too much attention that it's literally hindering all the scum hunting. Yes. I admit I'm not being productive and it's affecting the quality of others reads in a negative way. Take me out of the picture and you might get better reads (not YOU specifically. I mean most everyone.)

So, I'm inviting everyone who is not at least Town leaning me to vote me just to remove the distraction. Do you understand now?
"Hey everyone, I left super secret breadcrumbs to a role I obviously have that you all want to keep in the game. :wink:
That not working?
How about this:
Run me up to L-1. I'll claim, hammer myself, then rub your noses in how bad you are! Want to do that? Huh? Because that will show you!"

Yeah, I don't think you pull this as town. There's too much on the line. As scum, the AtE works towards your win condition.

P-edit: Reread then, because I did mention that you were hiding behind your team mates' reads and that nothing in your stances have actually evolved.
And don't try to move the goal posts. I point out that your post is essentially ad hom with no actual game progression, and you go "Well, the ad hom was in spoilers, so it doesn't count!". Then when I call bull crap on that, you say, "Well, it wasn't
all
ad hom. There was that bit at the bottom where I had my team mates speak for me and then did nothing with that so that I looked like I was doing something."
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:35 am

Post by UC Voyager »

No. Fuck you. This one isn't creative's game. If creature decides to throw in some input. I am happy to share it, but you will not force me to only talk about what creature says and thinks. Okay.

Now let me fucking scum hunt.

Also. What about mulch and sheep? Do they not matter.

Right now, I want to search for my own reads.
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 574, Mathdino wrote:only scum uses mafblack

also wait for bulba to get his team's reads on you, sounds like that entire team's behind

pagebottom so someone can put something worthwhile on the pagetop

make it count
This is not true.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm not suggesting it's Creature's game, UCV. I need to know Creature is still paying attention to the game.

You're the driver. But if Creature fell asleep in the backseat days ago, that's basically a scumclaim from your slot.

Scumhunt all you want, I'm into it and it'll help me read you individually. I actually do care about Mulch and sheep's reads if they have any input, but their level of interest in a game is not alignment indicative.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 am

Post by skirt skirt »

look dude, you are just ignoring me atp.
And don't try to move the goal posts. I point out that your post is essentially ad hom with no actual game progression, and you go "Well, the ad hom was in spoilers, so it doesn't count!". Then when I call bull crap on that, you say, "Well, it wasn't all ad hom. There was that bit at the bottom where I had my team mates speak for me and then did nothing with that so that I looked like I was doing something."
if I'm just adding noise to the thread and those aren't the reasons you scumread me, why am I scum bulbs? like, make 1 concise post please so I can reply without being "ad hom"? ill ignore that you're trying to reduce my wall to just ad hom when it's oh so very clearly not, calling someone a fucking moron doesn't reduce the rest of the arguments.
In my first phonepost reply to you I address the ad hom existing and not being the entire post.
I think I was wrong calling you good at this juncture if I'm being honest, unless you flip red. You are using me "taking apart everything said against me bit by bit" as a scum tell? Are you fucking joking? I'm sorry, should I let your grade 9 level, geriatric, provably false scumreads on me just sit unresponded to? Where in the fuck am i 'arguing just to argue"? How "do nothing but add noise to the thread" when this was all 1 post, and in spoiler tags?
Because, like I said, there is some ad hom. The second spoiler has a lot. It wasn't all ad hom, which is what you said it was, and you reduced the post to nothing but ad hom and "noise". That's straight up lying. My stances have evolved plenty, I'm sorry my reads are better than yours? That was just a bit? Because even just the reads list has more content on players than you've provided itg. And, for the last time,
I factually disproved half your arguments against me and responded to the rest. This is your last prod to address this in any way at all
. There is, again, way more game progression in that single post than you have this entire game. :)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 312, UC Voyager wrote:) Elena is most likely to choose scum from her team 2) eddie succesfully pocketed someone 3) Mathdino's reads seem pretty good 4) We want eddie cane pushed but I'm not 99% 5) Keychain was scummy but then he thinks he must be misreading them 6) LLD is scummy 7) Early game called LLD, skirt skirt, keychain 8) bulba is town 9) almost50 is town cause playing like open 707 10) Bins is town 11) Dunkerdoodles feels town
You'll notice that I disagree with most of these reads at this point. But I agreed with them up to this point in the game, which is nice.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:40 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm done talking to bulba, this isn't going anywhere. praying its a town slot and mastina/thor will call bulba out for me. doubting it a lot now, but tbone is still worse.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 528, Bulbazak wrote: No, the mindset problem is that from the get go you've shown more interest in attacking the players scumreading you in an ad hoc way rather than trying to figure out which of them are likely to be scum and approaching things from that mindset. The latter shows an interesting in scumhunting and sorting the game, while the former shows that you don't care about any of that and only care about protecting your own butt above all. In fact, the way you approached both that post and the one in which you respond to everyone shows a perspective that actually acknowledges all three of LLD, T-Bone, and myself as town, and you focus more on taking apart everything said against you bit by bit and arguing just to argue, which does nothing but add noise to the thread, confusing the issue and making you seem more town, all of which I'm familiar with, because it's a strategy I've employed as scum many times myself.
Going through this response, there's nothing in there that actually furthers the game state or shows any evolution in reads, unless it's
backing off of me (which I predicted, btw) or
giving reads by proxy via team mates. At no point do I actually believe you are genuine in your conviction, other than you are genuinely angry or frustrated, which can come just as easily, if not more so, when scum.
In post 557, Bulbazak wrote: You feel less like you're trying to solve the game and more like you're just trying to position yourself to best suit an agenda. And no, your last post was pretty much all ad hoc, in that it was attacking everyone that even thought to scumread you, and it had nothing to do in further developing reads on those individuals. It was all about "How can I best defeat this person?" and not "Is this person coming from a town place or a scum place?"

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

>When Chara disagrees with you on some of your top tr's...oh no
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

For the record, Bulbazak, if skirt is scum, it's not for the reasons you suggest. That massive catchup post did further the gamestate by jumpstarting a potential T-Bone wagon, and I'm not getting the indication that that was his teammates.

If anything, I think you both, if town, have the tunnel vision case of having reads based in large part around how people react to you, talk about you, and jump on your wagons.

So find better reasons, I'm thoroughly unconvinced on your interpretation of skirt.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 572, Mathdino wrote:no screw that UCV, don't go down this road, you're not good at picking apart town lies from scum lies

give updated creature reads pls
this is manipulating

did anyone else read my posts? like do they make sense. cause everyone (except math ofc) kinda just ignored them so i need someone to tell me they're bad or im going to continue
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Bulbazak »

But hey, let's go further. The majority of that post was meant specifically to attack T-Bone, LLD, and myself as players, and it had nothing to do with actually figuring out our alignments. It was essentially you calling us garbage players for even deigning to scum read you. No actual read progression or thoughts towards alignment are given at this point. Then at the end, you do talk about alignment, but only through the guise of your team mates. They are the ones who give reads, and only then do you give a read list. There you disagree with your team enough, and publicly enough, to actually nullify anything they said, and therefore, your reads mostly remain static. Except for T-Bone. You go whole hog on the T-Bone suspicion, and I have to wonder if that would still be the case if there wasn't a game wide scumread of T-Bone developing at that same point in time.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

this is not the eddie i know and it concerns me
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Mathdino »

Lynch All Liars is one of my least favourite sayings because people rarely genuinely lie in mafia and much more often misinterpret, miscommunicate, misrepresent (themselves or others), misconstrue to fit their narratives, and straight up forget things. This happens as both alignments. With some players I consider it a towntell.

I don't want UCV going down the road of "your argument is factually wrong on multiple levels and therefore you are a lynchable liar". He can do better scumhunting than that.

Creature reads only have to do with my read on UCV's slot. I'm not planning on sheeping Creature rn.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 589, Mathdino wrote:Lynch All Liars is one of my least favourite sayings because people rarely genuinely lie in mafia and much more often misinterpret, miscommunicate, misrepresent (themselves or others), misconstrue to fit their narratives, and straight up forget things. This happens as both alignments. With some players I consider it a towntell.

I don't want UCV going down the road of "your argument is factually wrong on multiple levels and therefore you are a lynchable liar". He can do better scumhunting than that.

Creature reads only have to do with my read on UCV's slot. I'm not planning on sheeping Creature rn.
do have to admit lying is anti-town though, so you can't fault him for that
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 455, skirt skirt wrote:I've read up tot his point, I just got off work and about to go get baked so depending on how the night goes I plan on doing a big catchup post involving telling certain players to fuck off about me being bad, reads, responses, etc. I'll either do it tomorrow or in a few hours. If There's anything urgent you want from me, lmk, I'll still probably keep up with the thread.
And since people still can't see it, you can tell that Skirt's priority is in attacking those on his wagon. Not in getting reads on them. That's the mindset problem I was talking about. That's not how town approaches a wagon on them. They think "Okay, so who is likely scum attacking me?", not "Okay, how can I best dismantle the people on my wagon?".

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i could see skirt being scum just based on post length
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Okay, I think this is actually making me a bit sick. Walking away for a bit.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 590, Dunkerdoodles wrote:do have to admit lying is anti-town though, so you can't fault him for that
In post 571, UC Voyager wrote:does lying mean one is scum? 100%
Um, yes, I can entirely fault him for that. He said scum, not anti-town.
Also being bad at scumhunting is anti-town, but you don't see me trying to lynch people over it. Cuz that's also anti-town.
In post 591, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 455, skirt skirt wrote:I've read up tot his point, I just got off work and about to go get baked so depending on how the night goes I plan on doing a big catchup post involving telling certain players to fuck off about me being bad, reads, responses, etc. I'll either do it tomorrow or in a few hours. If There's anything urgent you want from me, lmk, I'll still probably keep up with the thread.
And since people still can't see it, you can tell that Skirt's priority is in attacking those on his wagon. Not in getting reads on them. That's the mindset problem I was talking about. That's not how town approaches a wagon on them. They think "Okay, so who is likely scum attacking me?", not "Okay, how can I best dismantle the people on my wagon?".
Thanks, this helps me understand what you're saying. Will take that into account with team when it's regular re-evaluation time.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 586, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 572, Mathdino wrote:no screw that UCV, don't go down this road, you're not good at picking apart town lies from scum lies

give updated creature reads pls
this is manipulating

did anyone else read my posts? like do they make sense. cause everyone (except math ofc) kinda just ignored them so i need someone to tell me they're bad or im going to continue
yes, they were fine.
Going through this response, there's nothing in there that actually furthers the game state or shows any evolution in reads
The last time before that I posted relevant was #310, and #188 was the last time I gave reads I think - like not even halfway through to my wall. What do you mean no evolution in reads? Do you want me to magically have completely new reads? I articulated a full reads list for the first time, including explanations and not just naked reads.
giving reads by proxy via team mates.
Which was requested of me by Mathdino explicitly early itg but overall is just relevant? This isn't a solo game, I gave my own reads and analyzed theirs?
At no point do I actually believe you are genuine in your conviction, other than you are genuinely angry or frustrated, which can come just as easily, if not more so, when scum.
Ah boy, conviction. What am I not genuine with specifically? The fact I factually disproved your arguments against me? The fact you are a dumbass for calling the entire post ad hom? The fact you are doubling down on your retarded mindsets rather than being a decent person, acknowledging you were wrong, and moving on? #AdHom
You feel less like you're trying to solve the game and more like you're just trying to position yourself to best suit an agenda. And no, your last post was pretty much all ad hoc, in that it was attacking everyone that even thought to scumread you, and it had nothing to do in further developing reads on those individuals. It was all about "How can I best defeat this person?" and not "Is this person coming from a town place or a scum place?"
I didn't attack half the people who voted me, or ANY of the people who fosd me. It had to do with showing those individualds (you and tbone) that you are objective dumbasses wrt this topic. And, like I said, there's active sorting going on. You can disagree with it, but its there.
In post 587, Bulbazak wrote:But hey, let's go further. The majority of that post was meant specifically to attack T-Bone, LLD, and myself as players, and it had nothing to do with actually figuring out our alignments. It was essentially you calling us garbage players for even deigning to scum read you. No actual read progression or thoughts towards alignment are given at this point. Then at the end, you do talk about alignment, but only through the guise of your team mates. They are the ones who give reads, and only then do you give a read list. There you disagree with your team enough, and publicly enough, to actually nullify anything they said, and therefore, your reads mostly remain static. Except for T-Bone. You go whole hog on the T-Bone suspicion, and I have to wonder if that would still be the case if there wasn't a game wide scumread of T-Bone developing at that same point in time.
I attacked T-Bone as a player. That's... it. While saying I don't think he's a bad player. I never attacked you, and LLD moreso. I never called a single one of you a garbage player (at the time of that post, I said I think you're mediocre after). Thoughts towards alignment are given in the very first part of the post, saying which of the votes on me I think are town, but sure, go with that. My reads can't possibly "remain static" when I hadn't given reads on half those people in the first place and the rest were 200 pages before. I didn't disagree with my team that much, are you joking? We are mostly in sync... o,,o
In post 591, Bulbazak wrote:
MY priority has always been about getting reads. Tbone has done exactly what you're accusing me of, but significantly worse, in that he hasn't tried to interact me and talks about me while almost exclusively interacitng with Math. I have reads on yall, and I'm willing to discuss and change them. You say "Okay, so who is likely scum attacking me" when iirc I verbatim said "who on my wagon is likely scum" and my entire first spoiler was centric around the two I thought were scum (you and tbone).
In post 592, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i could see skirt being scum just based on post length
I've only ever wallposted like that as town actually, mainly because I used to exclusively phonepost, including 4 recent games: beneath the mask, alisae's micro, WR mafia, and Penguin's game. You were in the latter 2. I don't think its out of my scum range, personally, but you do not get to scumread an english major for lots of words lmao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Avoiding this game actively until tomorrow because its pissing me off, peace
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 596, skirt skirt wrote:Avoiding this game actively until tomorrow because its pissing me off, peace
i agree this game is kinda sucky
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

There's no harming in swapping out. I'm thinking about swapping out in the middle of the night to give a buddy a 2-day break from mafia. Main thing stopping me is I actually do like this game a lot.

Haven't actually floated this past them yet so I should prob do that xD
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nah, i haven't been following other games so it'd be bad for me

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”