Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

I fucked the quote up
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

@jj
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 848, Zachstralkita wrote:You had me as hard town for some weird shit then that dave post came along and you were like "Ah WOW this is Interesting!" seemed so fake.
and you think I play that way as scum?

Go reread HoH.

I had the most static fucking reads ever and everything has to be 100% logical when I'm scum.

I'm erratic af when I'm town.
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 802, Fro99er wrote:
In post 449, gerryoat wrote:Hebi and Zach can you sheep gerryoat,
JJH is the one we need to vote
this is a good town bloc
Why?
You never outed a reason for a TR on me, guy.
Is your read on me really as high as the sky?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 853, gerryoat wrote:
In post 802, Fro99er wrote:
In post 449, gerryoat wrote:Hebi and Zach can you sheep gerryoat,
JJH is the one we need to vote
this is a good town bloc
Why?
You never outed a reason for a TR on me, guy.
Is your read on me really as high as the sky?
because you're pointing out shit that's scummy that I thought as well. And you came to the same town bloc at the same time as I did...or at least it appeared that way with hebi and Zach. (read my catch up, I was town reading them both before I even got to that post of yours).

no more complex reason than that.
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:00 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 133, gerryoat wrote:
In post 66, jjh927 wrote:I guess you don't see how I operate

Townreads: Espeonage, Boon
Townleans: Zachstral, Sleepy
Null: Davesaz, people who haven't posted
Scumleans
Scumreads: Hebichan

While having reads is nice,
this post gives me chills,
as if it were made of ice.

Isn't unusual to have so many reads about 2 pages in?
Especially when the content is so very thin?

My original reason can be seen so soon.
In post 29, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: hebichan

This is the stage of the game where we generate content
In post 39, jjh927 wrote:Espeonage is a bad RVS vote rn
Hey splatoon,
This was also the original contradiction that made me think you're a mafia goon.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

people I thought were the most towny ever that I was never voting that I flipped on being the most town ever already:
fen
zach

people I flipped multiple times on already:
jj

I don't do this shit as scum. It's literally impossible for me to.

Boon would know. I did the same thing with screen in our most recent normal.
Heil King Froggo.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oi Frog, I thought the only person Gerry has actually dissected the play of besides calling people scum with no clear reasoning is Boon, who you currently townlean.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

frog I pretend to townread you will you stop defending yourself for no reason
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

frog if I*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 857, jjh927 wrote:Oi Frog, I thought the only person Gerry has actually dissected the play of besides calling people scum with no clear reasoning is Boon, who you currently townlean.
he did yours as well early on, which I agreed with.

jj boon and sheep. 2 of the 3 I agree with.

But you decide to pick at the boon one because you're being your terrible self and scum reading me for incorrect reasons.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 858, SleepyKrew wrote:frog I pretend to townread you will you stop defending yourself for no reason
no

I'm gonna defend myself when people scum read me when I'm town based off shit that's LITERALLY MY TOWN PLAY.

JJ's read of me is bullshit if he just fucking listened to anything I said.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

inb4 frog is scum for self meta
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 781, Fro99er wrote:
In post 99, davesaz wrote:
In post 90, davesaz wrote:
In post 86, jjh927 wrote:Does your hated modifer go away at mylo?
I haven't asked tbh.
That's a yes. Right justified text lol.
so the hated part was right justified.

was the miller part?
@Dave can you answer this when you're around next
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 858, SleepyKrew wrote:frog I pretend to townread you will you stop defending yourself for no reason
another thing.

I fold like an Oragami when I'm scum read and I'm actually scum (again, go look at HoH ... gerryoat would know). I don't defend myself. I pretend to ignore the scum read because I don't know what to do when I'm scum read as scum.

my town and scum meta are so far apart is laughable when people actually town read me when I'm scum.
Heil King Froggo.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

Gerryoat, you giddy goat, go get your vote and take it elsewhere.
It's dumb to think I'm scum for having some reads when content's bare.

The reads themselves are content, see?
Without that list, where would we be?
It's vital to the early game
that one exaggerates what's lame
and finds the cause to disagree.

My statement in the second quote
was not just to explain my vote
but to respond to what Hebi wrote.

Is thirty-nine not content too?
I expressed a solid view
that I'd say time showed to be true.

Then at this point, I hit preview.
UNVOTE: Frogger, then VOTE: Thor
This wagon ought to grow some more.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If U DOnt get on the mf Fenchurch wagon I swear

Also I'm not saying Sleepy's team should have a vested interest in reading this game but Bins Imploder and even Ep should know I'm not scum but that doesn't matter cause he's on some next level fuckery
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:24 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 864, Fro99er wrote:
another thing.

I fold like an Oragami when I'm scum read and I'm actually scum (again, go look at HoH ... gerryoat would know). I don't defend myself. I pretend to ignore the scum read because I don't know what to do when I'm scum read as scum.

my town and scum meta are so far apart is laughable when people actually town read me when I'm scum.
whooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaares
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 867, SleepyKrew wrote:
another thing.

I do and this is town!Frog
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 867, SleepyKrew wrote:
another thing.

I CAAAAARRREEE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 832, Zachstralkita wrote:No order but everyone below this line is who I'd be fine with lynching. Sleepy is better placed in the vig pool because there's way better wagons to push.
I think the post restriction is fake. Even if it isn't I wouldn't let the slot live.
Gerry's post restriction could be fake too but he's actually not being really bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fro99er
Fenchurch
Boonskiies
Katsuki
Hiplop
Thor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vig Pool:

momo
momo
momo
momo
momo

Actual vig pool:
jjh
momo
momo
momo
Any of my scum reads
dave (LMFAOOO)
Sleepy

gerry please join the Fenchurch wagon? Fro99er wagon may happen too if I develop my cult following.
jjh If you're scum I'm going to hate you so much. omg
Hebi, I request your assistance. You must take the leap of faith.
Fro99er wrote:
In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:momo i don't know why you're so confident in your read or your logic(?) but if I were actually scum there's a good chance I'd have my hand so far up your ass I'd be able to remove your tonsils
I have tonsil issues btw
Oh I feel like a cunt I'm sorry

I laughed because everyone listed is technically below the line.
Heil King Froggo.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 845, jjh927 wrote:
In post 842, Fenchurch wrote:I asked you for reads, post them please.
Why don't you post your reads
Sure, here are mine since I don't mind giving them, but I feel like I've already been a lot more open about reasons behind my suspicions, and my feelings on a bunch of other players than you have. I asked for yours specifically because you've given so little recently by which to judge you. Why are you so reluctant? :?

~~~~~~

Townie

Fro9
- the first read I would actually bet on in this game. His comments just feel very genuine and believable and open… reminds me of town-Mina; not in the words, but in the conviction of his own towniness.
Sleepy
- I’m not as certain here, but his observations all seem valid and I feel like he’s pushing the right things in the right places.

Just above null

hebi
- feels town but she’s been a bit quiet, and I was never satisfied by the way she pushed sheep as scum
Espeon
- gutfeel from early game, although he hasn’t done much since.
momo
- I’m being generous, but although I thought the post where he claimed to have caught scum by setting up Katsuki as a fake counter wagon was a silly, it struck me as more likely to have come from a town place more than a scum one. I really don’t feel this one as strongly as Fro9 does though… like the pushing all over the place is just null for me.

Null

dave
- I’m on the fence. I feel like he’s the kind of player I would go for in the past just for not providing much content, but in my experience is not especially likely to flip scum.
gerryoat
- Every now and then I go back to read gerry and I just can’t make headway. The rhyming thing make all his posts feel very unnatural, and they never feel poignant or relevant. He directed something at me a while back which I’ve been meaning to respond to, but the comments he made to me in that post were pretty incorrect. Would appreciate someone pointing out why they find him town, is there something there I’m missing?
sheep
- no conclusions
Katsuki
- I can follow the frong posts but without more original written content it’s not enough for me to get a read on him. I doubt it’s a real PR, but if someone is a princess please hurry up and kiss him so he will post like a person again.
Thor
- I appreciate his feelings about the game, but his posts so far are just not enough to go on

Scummy

hiplop
- My gutfeel on him is scummy, but then again I’m aware that it always is. I don’t have more than that.
jjh
- I was satisfied with his explanation of his bad reads list at the start, since then he’s been active but hasn’t really done anything townie; and he doesn’t seem interested in changing that.
Boon
- Scummy largely because he’s so boistrous and in your face here, and I know he prefers scum. From Team Mafia 2015 I remember him for two things: extremely bad reads, and seeming pretty disengaged from the game. So based on the reads front, I don’t find it particularly scummy that he’s voting me along with Zach. But aside from that, his approach and energy feels very different to my experience of him as town.
Zach
- not sure. I disagree with so much that he says. He accuses me of not really scumhunting, but I don’t think he even attempts to scumhunt himself, which makes him feel inherently like scum to me. And he claims that playing town is hard and that he’s bad at it… to me this also seems like an excuse for not having to try to be fake being town. Yes, the Giga/Katyusha thing maybe should count for something, and maybe the point about the rest is that he approaches the game in a way completely different to me. I find being town easy; I can just post what I’m thinking. I find scum hard; I have to do the same but it’s all fake.

I ought to re-read hiplop, sheep, dave and gerry, as their the ones I have put the least into so far.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm reluctant because I don't want to have to go through the trouble of making a readslist. I'm very in-the-moment and 1V1 focused and so far the people I'm trying to engage with are taking their sweet time about getting back to me
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

why does everyone try to meta boon? One of my relaxed teammates scum reads boon off meta but I'm not about that.

I can't meta him for shit and have to read him on a game-by-game basis based off his play.

I had a gut feel of TvT fight between boon and fen as my only read on boon right now, hence the town lean pile.

pedit: jj why did you townread boon earlier? I think it's one of the first things in my ISO
Heil King Froggo.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er, join the wagon I'm on.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”