Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Your point doesn't make sense period.
Your talk on meta role pms are also stupid period.
You say it like these things are outright facts when newsflash they aren't.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Radja »

Dino, can you give me the short version of what went down since A50 pulled the ATE card?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bins: How about we both go nuts on each other? Are you following Infections? I could be RC and you be Chesskid (unless you'd rather it be the other way around. I don't care). We an both add lie 20-30 pages of shouting back and forth (don't forget to turn on the Caps Lock, especially if you're doing Chesskid). Sounds tempting?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I think dino has a hard time differentiating facts from opinions and that's the big issue on the convo here (no offense)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Mathdino »

@Elena: On a more playstyle-based note, I'm at least putting thoughts out there to be refuted in the first place, while your ISO is 50% tearing other people's content down, 25% slapping unexplained reads on people, and 25% explaining bad reads period. I'm specifically explaining as much as I can from KMD, GL, and myself, so we have more things to consider when generating reads and asking questions.

@Radja: Uh, I tried to lolwagon Bins, then skirt came in and did a massive post including why T-Bone is scum, then he and Bulba got in a slapfight over skirt's quality as a player, then skirt and Transcend had to swap out because Transcend doesn't understand the rules of this tournament, and now all the active players are shitting on the gamestate and each other while the inactive players catch up.

@A50: NO NO NON ON ONO NO NONO
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You're correct a lot of my play is tearing down other people on things I find incorrect and talking them over and asking questions and seeing how I feel about things that's how I play on this account I want to engage people I'm a reactive player i will look at content ask questions comment on things I think are false or incorrect and come up with answers to it in my own time.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Mathdino »

Is there anyone you trust in this game?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Of course I do why?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 556, Elena Fisher wrote:Skirt Dunker
Channel Bulbazak,
Radja,
T-bone Aeronaut Smocaine UC Voyager,
Keychain
Bins LLD

Almost50 Mathdino
Because this reads list is for the most part upside down, and I've seen little to no indication of you actually working with the people you're townreading.

It would help a lot if you did a reads list. Or if you're lazy, reasons on any of {skirt, CDB, Bulba, T-Bone, Keychain, Bins, LLD, Dino} would be good.

Also I looked through your ISO and you claimed that no one's given reasons for scum-T-Bone... which is literally false given that skirt (your superobvtownie) wrote a spoilered minicase on him, and I parroted GL's opinions on scum-T-Bone into the thread not long after.

Would you like me to dig them up and/or reexplain T-Bone scumread?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

go on ahead and reexplain.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

If my townreads wanna talk with me or anyone wants too for that matter I'd talk to them of course
I like engaging with people I sr more though.
(notice who I've been talking with)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: The read list is FINE. Why do you think Elena's readlist is upside down? I too think Dunker and Doggo are Town (different reasons to read the two, but they're both Town), and I too am suspecting Bins+LLD (but LLD to a much lesser extent)/ Yeah, I disagree on KC (I think that's a Town slot), and disagree on CDB being that high a TR, but over all it looks okay to me.

Leaving you and myself out of it is also very much plausible. I'm always a hard read and I know it. I disagree on you being a Scum lean (Elena expressed her suspicion on you later on), but you ARE hard to read to those who don't know you all that well. I mean, I was lucky I played you multiple games in a row (and even simultaneously), and even more lucky you were a Cop with a guilty on N0 in one of them, but Elena wasn't there to know how you play, so being suspicious or paranoid of your play style is only natural.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Transcend »

So like hi lol
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Keychain »

I'm a slow reader and you guys talked lots while I was sleeping. Bear with me while I respond to this post, I had to get out my laptop for formatting and everything. I think there were some other things I was supposed to talk about too.

In post 726, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 653, Keychain wrote:189 and Zach's agreement in 330 are the only things I've said about my scumread on you, yes. When Zach said that I was like... yeah, actually, you said something that made way more sense as scum having fun.
I would like to hear more on why Zach thinks I'm playing on my tiptoes as I don't feel like I'm doing that at all observing the game state? Yes but tiptoes? No Zach should know I love playing as scum and I wouldn't be playing on my tip toes if that was the case.
I will check with Zach.
In post 653, Keychain wrote:This reaction was strange.
I'm not going to let a few words on the internet offended me calling me derptown. I know for a fact I'm a good player (At least I'd like to think so) and I'm not "derptown" do you feel I should've been offended?
The icebreaker question was needed because I wanted to see who I could talk reads on and people not just fall back on "oh my team said that" I can't really work with that at all whereas if people flesh out there reads I know I can poke and prod at them
I don't think you should have been offended - I just thought the whole laughing joking thing made
way
more sense coming from scum and I thought I'd seen you get a bit heated up when people accuse you of bad play as town. I might not be remembering correctly, but the quote stood out.

Interesting reasoning for the icebreaker question - but it doesn't seem like you've had any trouble poking at Zach's reasoning, it'll just take a bit longer to get a response.

In post 653, Keychain wrote:I'm not focusing on you that much because there's 13 other players to pay attention to, and I feel better about my scumreads when I have everyone in mind at once which I don't right now. So I'd like to work through them to figure out if there's someone I should be pushing over you before I commit too hard to this. There's time.
If this is the case do you have any other sr's or really big tr's on mind?
is in order from town to scum, if it helps. I'm trusting RC's read on Bins so she's my biggest townread atm. Working with Mathdino as town.

In post 653, Keychain wrote:I don't know why you'd be scumreading me apart from my vote on you and possibly a perceived lack of engagement with you.
You're mostly there on the reads list because I don't feel good putting you on the same tier with people above you I'd say I'm good calling Bins and LLD scum (although I might be biased on bins and I'm getting a friend to read bins as they can read her very easily) you seem confident to say the least on your sr on me so I found it strange you're just letting wagons like transcend/skirt or t-bone go by and you're not asking how I feel about them or trying to go "hey let's wagon Elena" it doesn't feel real or you're trying to game solve just having reads for the sake of having reads feel free to prove me wrong on this statement

When I was making my reads list I was looking over the players and I always ask "who would I lynch over ___" and this is the list I got so yes I guess I do sr LLD

Bins play around me is just outright weird she has me as "scared" and she's playing around my slot really badly and I feel now that I'm pushing on her she finally puts me as "scum" instead of "Oh Maria would take a scum role" it doesn't feel normal it's weird and scummy to me
I was half interested in the skirt wagon but not really willing to vote there, and less so now. What gave you the impression of confidence in my scumread? Given the fact that I've seen people make statements that seem to be mutually exclusive with reading my posts, it seems to be I must be coming across considerably less forceful than usual. Also not sure why you think I'm not trying to get people to wagon you. There's examples of me either straight asking (Bins in ), or gauging interest in it (Transcend in , though he ignored it). Who's your friend reading Bins?

I may just be a terrible scumhunter but it didn't occur to me to ask you about what you thought about the wagons! Thanks :wink: Especially because I was sitting here thinking that if you're scum I've got no real means to build momentum on your lynch without getting more from you, people seem to be unwilling to vote you. However I did say "perceived" for a reason - I've made an effort to engage with you. After I developed an early scumread on you I asked you a question, then in the post I voted you I asked you another question. Just because I'm not engaging you in the way you
want
doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Equally though, like I just said, I can't spend all my time focusing on you even while you are my top scumread, so if you expect that I'm sorry I will disappoint you. My attention is split about sixty bazillion ways. It's fun but exhausting. I do know I'm not the only one.
The Bins read seems sensible though I disagree.

I would argue that by explicitly not tunnelling you and trying to get reads on more players, I'm gamesolving. Isn't this the second time you've pulled this argument? Why did you think you'd be proven wrong?

Questions!:
How do you feel about the Skirt and T-bone wagons do you like them?
You talked on how people can pick there ali how much do you carry that as value in a read?
What is your fav type of pie?
I don't like the skirt wagon anymore, I think. I do like the T-Bone wagon and I'm considering switching to it if I can't get anyone else on you. Reasons in - dude's not scumhunting. Like at all. I'm hoping he'll respond to me about his reads.

I already said I think alignment preference is a starting point but not a case.

Favourite pie is lamb and kumara! It's soooo good.

So your LLD scumread is literally just... you would rather lynch her instead of anyone else? Do you have any further reasons? You might have answered this since you made this post but if not that's my next question!
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 837, Transcend wrote:2. People stick their fingers in their butthole for a fortnight. They overanalyze everything. Overassess everything. Overthink everything. When more often than not, your initial rvs knee-jerk reaction scum read ends up being a red flip. Mods do not ever give extensions unless it is a dire scenario because if you take longer than 14 days to decide a flip, then you are absolutely fucking pathetic.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Mathdino »

Transcend I swear to god.

If your post adds nothing to the game, don't post it.

If you don't think other people's posts add anything to the game, too bad. No one here is ready for the lynch except you and like 1 or 2 other people.

This is not Mafia Universe. I don't want to bring it to the deadline any more than you do. But people are on V/LA and you're basically arguing for disrespecting that and quicklynching without them.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Transcend »

Well fuck them

If they can't contribute to the game, i don't give two shits. Flipping someone immediately before the debacle in scenario 3 of 837 happens is ideal.

Seriously just move it the fuck along.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Mathdino »

Oh please.
In post 656, Transcend wrote:Just to reiterate

Radja is solidly town
Keychain is very town
Math i lean as town but has pingy posts.
It is a gamble but i think a50 is town
Ucv is town

Still don't like channel at all. Tbone my team collectively srs. Bins i kinda sr. Elena i kinda sr

Lld nullish

Was leaning town on smoc but need more

Bulbashit prob town but my mates disagree.

Who else is in the game
Your reads are basically a copy of skirt's.
In post 690, Transcend wrote:who wants to interact with the doggo (:
In post 705, Transcend wrote:engage doggo im trying to get into this game it's not working
And then you ask to be handheld into the game WHICH I TRIED TO DO BY THE WAY and you ignored me and any attempts at 1 on 1 discussion with you.

If you want to ostracise yourself from the decision making process, go ahead, but don't shit on everyone else while you do it. The problem right now is people not being up to speed on the game and you cluttering up the thread doesn't help that.

Stop it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Transcend »

D1 is the shitty day where it's mostly asspulls.

It needs to be over

We have decent leads

People need to die

We can't just continuously cycle through the same shit over and over again.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Transcend »

Consider the following

How many day 1s that reached deadline ended in a scum Lynch

I can confidently say if i had a nickel every time that happened, i would be able to Buy a gumball.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Mathdino »

Doesn't matter. I solve LyLos with VCA to deal with from D1s. When 1/3 of the playerlist doesn't have any content we can deal with, D2 is gonna suck.

D1 quicklynches are almost always town losses.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Transcend »

No they aren't moron

It's the only way town feasibly wins
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Keychain »

Transcend wrote:
In post 837, Transcend wrote:2. People stick their fingers in their butthole for a fortnight. They overanalyze everything. Overassess everything. Overthink everything. When more often than not, your initial rvs knee-jerk reaction scum read ends up being a red flip. Mods do not ever give extensions unless it is a dire scenario because if you take longer than 14 days to decide a flip, then you are absolutely fucking pathetic.
:roll:
Maybe take... hmm, two seconds? three? to realise that nobody is voting Elena with me despite scumreading her and that's my end goal here if nobody can convince me she's town or that I'm better off voting elsewhere. You tried spamming "LYNCH KEYCHAIN" when I was scum, remember how well that worked?

Like what do you want here? A T-Bone vote?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: elena
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

Real hilarious calling me a moron when Eddie was vote swapping, overanalysing, casing, and drawing out the day.
Real funny.
Let Eddie play for you dude.

@Keychain: yo I'd be down with lynching Elena, I think I mentioned this earlier, I'm just not sure how many people would even commit to that

Edit: VOTE: Elena

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”