chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

No, it's just more wriggling out like you've been doing since I dropped the AI bomb.

I have claimed a guilty. That is the gamestate and you can ppst and distract from it all you want but that is the gamestate.

It is me or Mastina
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2100, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2069, chesskid3 wrote:Hindu, I had a thought. Ask Cabd about how Elli was 100% on Cephrir scum in Maplewood and then his thoughts on #1669.

Katyusha if you're around and not too mad at me you should talk to Transcend.

Like I get people are frustrated but what feels like it is essentially getting forgotten is that I'm basically claiming a cop guilty on Mastina.

So chat with your teams until you understand and respect that that's what #1669 is.
Waiting on Hindu and Katy

Waiting on Yoshi to talk to Chara

waiting on Aninen to read #1669

Please remain with the program party people
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2149, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also think that this lynch gives me a lot of information about both mastina's and chesskid's alignments
I thought you were already uberconfident on both of them?

If you want to know why I'm asking, it's because I want this situation cleared up as soon as possible. I believe that everyone involved who is town is competent enough to dictate what should be done after they flip town (i.e. if chesskid flips town I would trust his computer on mastina), and so the sooner one involved player flips the sooner we can get some real direction regarding the others.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:47 am

By the same token, it's probably optimal for whoever is scum in that group to try and push for a lynch outside it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Which is what RC has been hellbent on doing open your eyes my dude embrace chesskid
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:49 am

In post 2154, chesskid3 wrote:Which is what RC has been hellbent on doing
Well yes, that's what I was getting at.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Thanks for your support on the Mastina -> Rc plan my dude it's been a pleasure
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Rome belongs to the people!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:55 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I do not want to try to push a lynch on Chesskid right now.
I think that there's pushing my wincondition, which suggests that lynching in the pool is right, and allowing everyone to play/enjoy the game.
I would like the hider to be used to deal with Mastina/Chesskid and the lynch be used on someone who I think is scum outside of the pair.
By the same token, it's probably optimal for whoever is scum in that group to try and push for a lynch outside it.
I understand why you would feel this way but I do not think that continuing a brutal prolonged power struggle for the lynch helps anyone
Well yes, that's what I was getting at.
I have only been trying to push the lynch outside of the group for less than a day and I have been doing so because several players, CheekyTeeky, Hinduragi, Reckoner, Primate, Mastina, and probably everyone else is not enjoying the game because of the ongoing power struggle between me and chesskid.

I am not attempting to give either Mastina or myself an out: I am 100% requiring that the hider be used on one of the three of us.

But I am not willing to ruin the game for everyone to push a lynch like Chesskid is.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2117, Aneninen wrote:2) I don't think this story is confirmable in any way which is not against the rules
its existence and effectiveness have been confirmed in completed games and there are many players in team mafia who can attest to this.
I guess there are other players being able to confirm this.
In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote: Therefore it carries the same weight as a cop guilty and needs to be treated as such by every player in this game.
No, it's
very far
from Cop guilty. Firstly, noone can know it for sure whether you used that program on Mastina. Secondly, even if you did so, there's
no
100% guarantee that it analysed Mastina correctly.
In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote:Either I am scum faking it or Mastina is scum.
That's, unfortunately, not true. It's also possible that the program you used makes you over-confident about your reads, and both you and Mastina are town. And we can't rule it out that both Mastina and you are scum and this whole story about that analysis is pigeon poop. (Although I don't think this latter one is too likely.)
In post 2122, chesskid3 wrote: Ive said this before but I'll say it again, RCs actions in this game make just as much if not more sense as a mastina buddy going hard in the paint to save mastina than a pants on head town.

Once mastina flips scum and Im dead he's going to continue being loud and controlling, despite claims that he only did so to save mastina. As sane/obvtown voices like Hindu, Reck die I don't trust he will actually be lynched, and it 100% needs to happen.
This is worth pigeon poop if Mastina flips town. If Mastina gets lynched and she flips scum, we'll take a close look on RadiantCowbells. (But in this case we should take a close look on plenty of other players too. Eg. me.)

What you're saying about RadiantCowbells is not impossible. I saw that gameplay from him before and I definitely don't want to see it here. But right now I don't have an idea whether we see the aggressive town-RC or the aggressive scum-RC.

By the way, if that program
really
works so perfectly,
why
haven't you examined other players too? Eg. RadiantCowbells? Reckoner?

As far as point 6, it's simply to lay out a clear conditional.[/quote]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:57 am

S_S please look back at the point at which my enthusiasm for the chesskid lynch died.
If your friends said they hated you because of a lynch you were pushing you would derail too.
If I could press a button and lynch Chesskid I would do that but there's a price there that I am not willing to pay.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am

Especially given that Chesskid has taken every opportunity to try to use my attempt to be a decent human being as evidence that I am scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

aninen will answer you when home.

RCs appetite for dead chesskid ended after #1669 when he realized that when I die mastina is still fucked.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1732, Aneninen wrote:156 looks contentful, but it's empty.
It's still early game, I am directly responding to people to keep the game moving. And do I seem like a player that needs to worry about having enough content?

I think my playstyle confuses a lot of people. I am a reaction test player who likes to keep the game interesting as well as find scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:02 am

In post 1668, CheekyTeeky wrote:OK I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. FUCK RC AND CHESSKID. FUCK THIS GAME.

elect: CheekyTeeky

VOTE: Something_Smart

Go fuck yourselves.
I'm presuming other people have played mafia with friends enough to know how a post like this would effect them.
It's still early game, I am directly responding to people to keep the game moving. And do I seem like a player that needs to worry about having enough content?

I think my playstyle confuses a lot of people. I am a reaction test player who likes to keep the game interesting as well as find scum.
Can I ask you to trust me on GL here
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2164, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1668, CheekyTeeky wrote:OK I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. FUCK RC AND CHESSKID. FUCK THIS GAME.

elect: CheekyTeeky

VOTE: Something_Smart

Go fuck yourselves.
I'm presuming other people have played mafia with friends enough to know how a post like this would effect them.

Can I ask you to trust me on GL here
I don't understand what you're trying to say with both points. I'll guess you want me to say sorry and back a GL lynch.

I'm sorry. But you should be too for your ego spam battle if you're town.

Idc about a GL lynch rn, I'm more interested in figuring out Aneninen. His case on me doesn't feel genuine at all. So I'll respond to each point and hopefully get a live interaction with him going because cherry picking ISO to look town is pretty easy to do as scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Cheeky I understand you feel I've been anti town but lynching outside of a 1v1 is the most anti town thing possible
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 am

I am not: I am trying to make sure S_S understand that I am not avoiding pushing on Chesskid because I am scared of his flip, like he seems to think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2135, CheekyTeeky wrote:I wasn't aware that having what you consider fluff posts (posts devoid of scumhunting) early game, was indicative of scum. I have a feeling you might be tonedeaf.
Yet there were players thinking my early game fluff had been scummy.
In post 2136, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would I present a case on my RVS vote? This is terriblly strechy shading. It makes me feel like you have an agenda.
You had voted for RC, in . So, which one was the RVS?
In post 2140, CheekyTeeky wrote:Your entrance felt awkward to many, you being my first serious push/question of the game implies I think you're scummy.
See above in this post. My entrance was scummy whereas your one wasn't and you can't imagine that someone didn't like it.
In post 2163, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think my playstyle confuses a lot of people. I am a reaction test player who likes to keep the game interesting as well as find scum.
Yeah, reaction testing.

'Was that an RVS?'
'Yes, it was.'
'Good. You're scum.'
In post 2165, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm more interested in figuring out Aneninen. His case on me doesn't feel genuine at all.
Don't like it =/= don't think it's genuine.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

In post 2166, chesskid3 wrote:Cheeky I understand you feel I've been anti town but lynching outside of a 1v1 is the most anti town thing possible
What's so anti-town about using the PR to avoid another 50 pages of fighting?

No one is advocating just letting this continue, least of all me. I've even conceded that I am fine with the hider being used on Mastina since Reckoner won't be alive to defend you if scum go for the double kill. But what you are doing is not okay regardless of your alignment.

Whatever you perceive your win condition to be at some point your win condition stops mattering and I don't appreciate the fact that in mafia the advantage typically tends to go to the person who has absolutely no qualms about ignoring that fact.

And Cheeky I disagree strongly with his case on you but I do not think that it makes him scum and I think you're having a playstyle conflict.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2169, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's so anti-town about using the PR to avoid another 50 pages of fighting?
because a PR has already been used.

This is not rocket science
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2166, chesskid3 wrote:Cheeky I understand you feel I've been anti town but lynching outside of a 1v1 is the most anti town thing possible
Who said I'm lynching outside the 1v1? I'm pretty sure interfering with town trying to sort players is the most anti-town thing possible...at best ;)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

how is doing anything today besides hammering reck election ansdlynching one of us? This chaos killa momentum and participation
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 am

In post 2172, chesskid3 wrote:how is doing anything today besides hammering reck election ansdlynching one of us? This chaos killa momentum and participation
The chaos isn't killing momentum and participation: you are.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2169, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Cheeky I disagree strongly with his case on you but I do not think that it makes him scum and I think you're having a playstyle conflict.
It's not so much that the case on me is bad, it's the intent behind it. Can you go over his posts on you to see if they also lack real substance? I can't get rid of the hidden agenda feeling. Like I admitted I was wrong on BYF after looking deeper but I'm not feeling that with Aneninen.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”