Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

By the way,
In post 1748, CheekyTeeky wrote:Almost50 wants to know how likely an Anenian lynch is.
What the f--- was this?
In post 1751, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol yeah I told him no chance.
With this answer?

________

You know, and this is not only for you, I've been watching something for a while. There are players giving me a "could be scum" read. But, most of them say things like "the scum team is XXXX/YYYY/Aneninen" or "what if QQQQ is scum with Aneninen".

I'm saying something else. What if the scum team has me as a plan B mislynch?

I know this sounds pigeon poop right now, but you should check all the people who were tiptoe-ing around after I've flipped. For this piece of information it's irrelevant whether I'll get lynched or Nightkilled.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:By the way,
In post 1748, CheekyTeeky wrote:Almost50 wants to know how likely an Anenian lynch is.
What the f--- was this?
In post 1751, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol yeah I told him no chance.
With this answer?

________

You know, and this is not only for you, I've been watching something for a while. There are players giving me a "could be scum" read. But, most of them say things like "the scum team is XXXX/YYYY/Aneninen" or "what if QQQQ is scum with Aneninen".

I'm saying something else. What if the scum team has me as a plan B mislynch?

I know this sounds pigeon poop right now, but you should check all the people who were tiptoe-ing around after I've flipped. For this piece of information it's irrelevant whether I'll get lynched or Nightkilled.
Yeah this is an overreaction and double down on your shitty Cheeky scum case.

RC tell me I'm not insane.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like wouldn't town consider my points and try to interact with me instead of finding anything else to incriminate me then trying to make me back off with the fake "oh just wait til I flip" threat?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:You know,
and this is not only for you
, I've been watching something for a while.
Who's overreacting then?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2178, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:You know,
and this is not only for you
, I've been watching something for a while.
Who's overreacting then?
Can you point out where I'm overreacting? Can you also at least pretend you've read my responses to your case and tell me why I'm still scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Cheeky the problem is there's 1.5 scum in Mastina/RC so whine Anenin is a perfectly fine scumread it's likely not the money you're making it out to be
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2180, chesskid3 wrote:Cheeky the problem is there's 1.5 scum in Mastina/RC so whine Anenin is a perfectly fine scumread it's likely not the money you're making it out to be
This looks like a subtle chainsaw. If you're town you should let this play out.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

No, I really shouldn't because every post TODAY not spent deciding whether we are lynching
Chesskid -> Mastina -> RC

or Mastina -> RC

is a post that creates chaos and gives chances for people to lose their grip on the guilty and the plan
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So be it VOTE: Chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So be it.

Your vote on me is strict adherence to bing bang boom 3 lynch pattern yes?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you point out where I'm overreacting?
In post 2176, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah this is an overreaction and
double down on your shitty Cheeky scum case
. RC tell me I'm not insane.
Let's ignore the fact that I'm voting for another scumread of mine.

Also, why have you summoned RC to this post? Can't you cope with the situation alone?

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you also at least pretend you've read my responses to your case and tell me why I'm still scum?
I think everything I posted about you before is still true. Plus, it's amazing how you evaded to give a real answer for my and . The more I read you the scummier you look.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Responses in red

In post 2159, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2117, Aneninen wrote:2) I don't think this story is confirmable in any way which is not against the rules
its existence and effectiveness have been confirmed in completed games and there are many players in team mafia who can attest to this.
I guess there are other players being able to confirm this.
Many

In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote: Therefore it carries the same weight as a cop guilty and needs to be treated as such by every player in this game.
No, it's
very far
from Cop guilty. Firstly, noone can know it for sure whether you used that program on Mastina. Secondly, even if you did so, there's
no
100% guarantee that it analysed Mastina correctly.
The first part is only true if I am scum. As I stated before, my ego is not so out of control that I would fake this as town. The second is incorrect. As I also stated before, this has never been wrong, has an established history and coincidences don't exist (it's not going to magically be wrong for the first time ever on a tell it found in team mafia. Also tells are output with a confidence range etc etc and the one in this case is as close to a certainty as it gets.

See the below quote.
In post 5056, Ellibereth wrote:
I AM absolutely abusing the meta where I've NEVER BEEN WRONG when i've declared a 100% scumread on someone.

In post 2118, chesskid3 wrote:Either I am scum faking it or Mastina is scum.
That's, unfortunately, not true. It's also possible that the program you used makes you over-confident about your reads, and both you and Mastina are town. And we can't rule it out that both Mastina and you are scum and this whole story about that analysis is pigeon poop. (Although I don't think this latter one is too likely.)
The above rules out the Town/Town scenario. You are correct that the Scum/Scum scenario is an option, albeit a silly one. However if this is your concern this is absolutely MORE reason to vote between us

In post 2122, chesskid3 wrote: Ive said this before but I'll say it again, RCs actions in this game make just as much if not more sense as a mastina buddy going hard in the paint to save mastina than a pants on head town.

Once mastina flips scum and Im dead he's going to continue being loud and controlling, despite claims that he only did so to save mastina. As sane/obvtown voices like Hindu, Reck die I don't trust he will actually be lynched, and it 100% needs to happen.
This is worth pigeon poop if Mastina flips town. If Mastina gets lynched and she flips scum, we'll take a close look on RadiantCowbells. (But in this case we should take a close look on plenty of other players too. Eg. me.)

What you're saying about RadiantCowbells is not impossible. I saw that gameplay from him before and I definitely don't want to see it here. But right now I don't have an idea whether we see the aggressive town-RC or the aggressive scum-RC.

By the way, if that program
really
works so perfectly,
why
haven't you examined other players too? Eg. RadiantCowbells? Reckoner?
It is possible that I have tells on other players in team Mafia. I am not going to confirm or deny this. However as I stated before,
I have the tells Elli gave me and from when we messed with the program together prior to him taking over team mafia. I also am depressed that I had to use this to win this fight with Mastina+RC.

As far as point 6, it's simply to lay out a clear conditional.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2185, Aneninen wrote:

Also, why have you summoned RC to this post? Can't you cope with the situation alone?

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you also at least pretend you've read my responses to your case and tell me why I'm still scum?
I think everything I posted about you before is still true. Plus, it's amazing how you evaded to give a real answer for my and . The more I read you the scummier you look.

UNVOTE:
Unfortunately we are either lynching myself or Mastina today so if you want your vote to carry weight you need to choose between the two :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Chesskid

Adenine sheep me here if you're town please.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2185, Aneninen wrote:

UNVOTE:
I don't think it's an overreaction to call your case shitty. I'm asking RC for his opinion because if you've been reading the thread you'll notice he is keeping my scumreads balanced. He was right about Yoshi so I wonder if he's right about you.

If this is OMGUS I don't know what is. You've failed my live interaction test unfortunately. But I will respond to the posts you've kindly asked me to, forgive me they got lost in the chaos and i was only partway done with responding to your ISO dig on me.

Good chat.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2184, chesskid3 wrote:Your vote on me is strict adherence to bing bang boom 3 lynch pattern yes?
Cheeky pls confirm
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2184, chesskid3 wrote:So be it.

Your vote on me is strict adherence to bing bang boom 3 lynch pattern yes?
I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll lynch there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Word
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Chesskid
. Let me explain it.

(1) How many times has that program worked so far? Once? Twice? If there were at least 20
proven
occasions I might believe it works.

(2) Even so, I daresay, it would be banned – or all players would learn how to "out-smart" it and soon it would be worth pigeon poop.

(3) Most importantly,
Mafia is not played like that
. I would rather have, say, a 30-page LyLo with you and RC where I am to find out which one of you the scum is, than use a program to solve it with no effort. Seriously.
In post 2187, chesskid3 wrote:Unfortunately we are either lynching myself or Mastina today so if you want your vote to carry weight you need to choose between the two
Call me stubborn, but I still don't like this idea. If I'm right and neither of you is scum, this would help the scum. Period.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2188, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Chesskid
Adenine sheep me here if you're town please.
If there were very little time, eg. 1 day left, I'd join either wagon.
Why do you think Chesskid is the best possible lynch?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

*Post-edit.

I'd join the wagon on the player whom I find scummier.
(Sorry, I got distracted while posting.)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2193, Aneninen wrote:(1) How many times has that program worked so far? Once? Twice? If there were at least 20 proven occasions I might believe it works.

(2) Even so, I daresay, it would be banned – or all players would learn how to "out-smart" it and soon it would be worth pigeon poop.

(3) Most importantly, Mafia is not played like that. I would rather have, say, a 30-page LyLo with you and RC where I am to find out which one of you the scum is, than use a program to solve it with no effort. Seriously.
You know you sound like everyone who thought Deep Blue was going to get crushed, or Watson couldn't play Jeopardy, or AlphaGo was going to get crushed, etc etc yes?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2189, CheekyTeeky wrote:If this is OMGUS I don't know what is. You've failed my live interaction test unfortunately. But I will respond to the posts you've kindly asked me to, forgive me they got lost in the chaos and i was only partway done with responding to your ISO dig on me.
Yeah. Voting for someone whom I've been scumreading is the definition of OMGUS.
As for your reaction test,
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

I'm waiting for your answers.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2194, Aneninen wrote:If there were very little time, eg. 1 day left, I'd join either wagon.
Why do you think Chesskid is the best possible lynch?
Because he's forcing the game to come down to a choice between those two possible lynches.
If there's enough support that backs lynching GL or Srceenplay and putting the hider on 1/2 of Chess/Mastina I would be fine with that as well.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2196, chesskid3 wrote:You know you sound like everyone who thought Deep Blue was going to get crushed, or Watson couldn't play Jeopardy, or AlphaGo was going to get crushed, etc etc yes?
Are all the other players here agree that we should trust a programme instead of getting reads in the conventional way? If so, I'll step back.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”