Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Sauce »

@EddieFenix In an attempt to meet you halfway I will answer the questions directed back at me, but note that their origin does not seem to be directly linked to my question. In fact it's reminiscent of a particle accelerator crashing two particles into each other at light speed to see what constituent particles manifest and can be measured before entropy masks them off from our reality. Anyway.
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:Cause going thru at least a PoE and grouping town together
wut?
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:What sort of moon logic are you on with my wording? Is building a town block bad to you? I'd love to hit the mark and just keep on chugging along to lead to victory, because yo, I want those Town MVP points if a tiebreaker is a make or break for being the top team.
Almost50 mentioned moonlogic when we discussed replacements. I refrained from telling him I don't understand what he meant, because of an assessment that it's a quality better had when scum.
Therefore, what is moonlogic, and are you insinuating that I'm scum for employing it?
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler: Readslist
I will never give out a readslist, so read my posts thoroughly. You'll get an idea who I want to lynch just fine.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 321, Postie wrote:Hey Dunn, how many games have you played with RC and what is your general opinion of RC's townplay?
I will explain the relevance of this shortly.
A lot of games, he's calmed down recently I think, he used to be the person I saw fakeclaiming/hard pushing his read every single game because he was confident on them

I don't understand the relevance
In post 354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 305, ActionDan wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:About 125, I felt the vote by Dunn was a bus so I was like "yeah there was bussing, so what". As for LQ's post, I guess that's a reasonable expectation, but there's also the fact that it was a common thread in the post, so I kinda didn't think anything was up with that one in particular.
As for the sauce read, I hadn't really seen much of him yet in that first post. By the time I posted 231 I had gotten to see what he was like more.
Why are you getting a townread from TSQ in the 1v1?
If you didn't think there was something funky with LQ's assessment of Dunn's vote you would not have called him out on it, despite it sharing a similar structure to his assessments on Llmarble's and Postie's votes.

Can you explain how the additional posts of Sauce in-between 105 and 231 drastically changed your view of him as a contender for your vote into someone that someone else might townread?

I see honest scum hunting from TSQ in posts 254 and 265. It's actually good he missed your unvote, as I think I wouldn't have as clear a picture as I do now than if he hadn't.
So what you're saying is the fact I picked it out means I should have noticed what you thought I should? I guess that's fair, but I guess I was just in tunnel vision.
As for Sauce, I feel like it's a general thing about the way he posts. Another person I feel is one of those "annoying but readable" types is Ramcius.
wrt TSQ, Are you saying the missing of the unvote was towny or that it helped you sort him?

Also Dunn I kinda want to know why you're voting Postie, which is kinda a faded wagon, over me, who has been more contentious currently.

Why? Do you think I should be voting you...? Shouldn't you know that's wrong from your point of view?

This is also in response to other people saying I should be voting Gamma, I see why he looks scummy but it isn't enough for me, I expect them to look like this as town, kind of scummy and awkward, I feel like I always use them as a scapegoat when I'm scum myself for this reason (not sure if gamma has realized this). I don't really scumread them.
In post 374, ActionDan wrote:Dunnstral, you have said Postie "leans back" when referencing her teammates opinions, but I neither see it as a crutch nor do I see any opinion of hers being deferred to her teammate's separate opinions (they seem to share many). Similarly, why if someone like RC is taking a large amount of interest in this game, would it be scummy to utilize and showcase his opinion?
Nobody has pushed her for her opinions, though

If RC was on a team with scum postie I'd expect him to be guiding her

What rubs me the wrong way is that she was constantly referring to her team which I felt was towny at first but realized would be happening if she was scum too

I think Marquis wagon didn't really have a reason to fall apart and I'm not swayed either way by any of their posting, I'd get that going again (I don't really agree with the wagon on tchill either)

VOTE: Marquis
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So you don't want to vote me because of meta, fair. Also I think in my heart I knew that about you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.12

Marquis(4)
~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety, Dunnstral

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
~ Lycanfire, Sauce, northsidegal
Tchill13(2)
~ Llamarble, Thestatusquo
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
Postie(1)
~ Tchill13
northsidegal(1)
~ Marquis
EddieFenix(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Going to say this right now: I'm busy. I'm read up to and including page 14. I'd like to thank everyone for not making this a toxic wasteland like other games have turned out to be. Tomorrow and Friday I will re-double my efforts on this.

This isn't the lycanfire reads collectors edition, it isn't calling a team and running with it. I'm quite vocal on never having nullreads, so push comes to shove I sort people into two categories and slap disclaimer bumper stickers all over them if i think I'm driving too nice of a car into the neighbourhood. The point is to drive the car over the finish line, not to look good doing it.

Town
Shea - asks the questions that popped into my head as I was reading, and even one i would have otherwise missed () sorting of LQ seems genuine (or at least this is not s/s). i feel that by being easily baited into discussing reck's feelings he had first feelings of doubts, and began pausing each time he interacted with a scumread. 265 isn't exactly a 'push', it's very awkwardly worded. (for someone that said "okay we have our first" shea isn't exactly lowering the boom with "if you're town you're not going a good job". particularly in I feel like Shea is so focused on Reck's read that he is unable to see what is in front of him. In he does the exact same thing, in fact the strange wording with Gamma comes back but is directed towards LQ here at the end. My read on Shea is that he is too easily baited into questioning Reck's read that he himself is not putting in the work in the area Reck pointed him in. The entirety of @Drunkards should listen to him talk about the game rather than the other way around.

ActionDan - He offers a fair roast of Gamma and takes what is oddly a hard position for other people to come to? Motives here seem well intentioned. I feel like his take on 254 is fair - at first it reads like Shea whiteknights Dunnstral, however it's pretty well established that Gamma has nothing to go on, so it's a worthwhile nudge by Shea. I differ on his opinion on . Shea's word choice changes quite rapidly from "got our first" to "not doing a good job [if town]" I've reconciled it in my own way. I don't think it breaks from Dan's comment "honest" but it's something that should have been questioned or internalized? Premature.

NSG - I feel like Llamarble's tell wasn't something concrete- but my opinion on Marquis is that his attempts at early game dejection (awww shucks) were noise. Nothing that helped us in any way. Maybe unfair-if showing emotion is town, is perceived attempts at humanizing yourself to others always scum? Is failing to do so also scum? I don't have a cookie cutter for every read- I collect the circumstances and walk the path the people I read walk in. When the reality I experience is disjointed from the one being presented to me I feel dysphoric, I want to correct it, and to make it "right". I feel like pushing Marquis is absolutely fair, but it wasn't an end all read on the slot.

scum
Tchill - i thought i was being quite inflammatory by saying his reads on llamarable and sauce should have been flipped, and that he made some attempt to read but fell short and decided to phone it in rather than come up with something real. i feel like scum tchill immediately discredits me here, but he did not, so i don't know what to make of that. he follows up on my push on CES in by saying what amounts to "there is Y, and as a result maybe X (but I'm going to yell over that possibility and discount it)". i don't see how that's fair.

LQ - I feel like he dragged his heels in defense of himself by focusing so much on Reck's read. If Shea were to pop into the thread and say "by powers of his supreme deductive ability Reck says LQ is scum, also I am on the toilet right now" and never talks about LQ again, doesn't LQ have a good pillow to throw himself on rather than the sword he leaps on with ? The "I am innocent" vibe I get out of this does nothing to convince me of it. I have noted down as being entirely mechanical. It's back to the baiting of Reck's read I spoke of above in combination with going down this route anyway. Like LQ said later on, eventually a conversation just stops, but why did this one start?! To prove doubt? It looks like he succeeded, because Shea never once stops doubting himself to call LQ out on baiting him into shit that doesn't matter. LQ makes an effortpost later on, but I feel like the basic thesis of is a
complete
break from his earlier "WIFOM bomb" comment.

Gamma - Bad vote aside, it reads like a machine shit out . A HUMAN BEING would
show dejection
of being so obviously wrong- they would feel silly, frustrated, or otherwise upset, and from that alone we could observe that
all actions
that came from that premise were as so. Instead Gamma sits there and writes "
I
see that
you
are right
, and
I no longer FoS you
." Compare this to Shea who has real moments of pausing and doubt, real flaws that he doesn't admit and may not even be conscious of. The "bus vote" thing being more likely over Dunnstral choosing a name and going out for lunch feels pretty nefarious in motive. LQ points this out, and I don't feel like they're a viable team despite trying to outscum one another on the same page. There's no proverbial lion in the room that necessitates outrunning your fat friend here. incidental.

Llamarble - He may be Llamarble, but I'm not sure if he is righteous...

Postie - I disagree in the entirety of . Failing to come to good conclusions makes me think Postie is acting in bad faith. Overall I feel confident in reading Postie.

Sauce - he's like one of those sirens corner stores use to stop children from loitering except I'm too old to hear this shit.

jumbled mess because while I had an idea of my overall opinion of everyone their position and the points I was trying to make were laced up as i jumped between each ascending note

@NSG

Why the question of "who are my townreads?" in particular?

@LQ

What's up with posts and ?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Lycan did you mean to post a post from mini 44 in your blurb about me? Something tells you you didn't but also its hilarious.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Lycan: Excuse me for trying to be level-headed. I dislike being town read for my emotions, I'd rather be townread for my contributions. Who tried to outscum each other? As for Dunn, I guess that's a fair thought even with my mistake, but I was wanting to shake things up a bit since I felt the Marquis wagon was a bit stale.
Also vote a scumread. btw on this, I feel like there is a bit of focus on me, a bit more than feels normal. Also, wtf 6 scum suspects
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 430, Lycanfire wrote:
@LQ

What's up with posts and ?
I've done a lot in this game besides just my interaction with Shea. You focussing on solely that is kinda cherry picking I think.

But to answer your question, all you have to do is see this post:
In post 143, northsidegal wrote:you realize that the entire middle block of what you quoted was just the playerlist as it appears in-order, right?
My guess is that you either didn't see the pattern that Marquis saw themselves, or you didn't think I saw that post by North, or you thought I would be too embarrassed to admit that I didn't see the pattern there. I think it's the later.

FoS
Lycan
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Lycanfire:

His provided reads on not even half the players in the game goes after isolated incidence instead of looking at the whole picture regarding the reads he gave where he said most about them. It's important to note that these are the more active players on average so the fact he goes after isolated incidents instead of a broader picture of those slots shows he's either giving low effort for this competition or he is Scum.

His question to me I don't think is a legit way to sort me considering he's already given a SR on me, which makes me think he is pushing an agenda instead of actually sorting people. It's also unclear who he SRs and who he TRs because under Scum you have 6 players, which is far too many to be SRing, which makes me think he is intentionally trying to paint a lot of people as Scum so he can't get blamed for voting someone later in D1 whom he already game a SR on.

Not only that, but in he just assumed Llama was doing a slayers gambit of some sort as opposed to just thinking Llama is firing from the hip (which can come from Town and Scum alike), which IIRC Llama neither confirms nor denies which makes his vote on ECS superflux.

Given he's completely wrong about my motivation for doing things, I think it's more than likely he has done this with other people as well. Misinterpreting someone's motives and just calling their motives Town or Scum, without really digging any deeper than behavioral analysis drops his game short and in my experience this comes from Scum more often than Town.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

what were your motivations for that conversation with me? it felt like you were trying to see if you could poke around and find traction to start getting a wagon on me, but no one jumped on it so you abandoned it and moved on. you've thrown a lot of shade my way but have avoided attacking me directly. I think that's kind of what lycan was getting at, and I think its pretty clearly true.

so I'll ask you this: are you scum reading me, and if so: why arent you voting me?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 306, northsidegal wrote:@cogito ergo sum, who are you scumreading and why?

responding to things on this most recent page first:
In post 427, Dunnstral wrote:Why? Do you think I should be voting you...? Shouldn't you know that's wrong from your point of view?

This is also in response to other people saying I should be voting Gamma, I see why he looks scummy but it isn't enough for me, I expect them to look like this as town, kind of scummy and awkward, I feel like I always use them as a scapegoat when I'm scum myself for this reason (not sure if gamma has realized this). I don't really scumread them.
(responding to this because i expressed this same opinion that dunnstral is responding to)
i personally didn't intend it as a statement of
recommendation
that it would be a good idea to vote gamma – i was pointing out that your words and your actions didn't line up, and that from what you posted, from your point of view it should have made more sense for you to vote gamma.

why not mention that you expect gamma to be acting this way as town in your initial post? that seems like a relevant qualifier given how scummy you called him.
I think Marquis wagon didn't really have a reason to fall apart and I'm not swayed either way by any of their posting, I'd get that going again (I don't really agree with the wagon on tchill either)
could you explain your tchill townread to me? i share the view with my teammates that he's definitely on the scummier side and i'd be fine voting there as the day goes on.
In post 430, Lycanfire wrote:
NSG
- I feel like Llamarble's tell wasn't something concrete- but my opinion on
Marquis
:?
@NSG

Why the question of "who are my townreads?" in particular?
the entire theory behind what you're saying in relies on llamarble being town, and you making that point requires a strong townread on him – i wanted to confirm that this was what you thought without explictly mentioning that. i can tell that things maybe kind of trailed off towards the bottom of that post there, but his position there and what you said about him gives me serious pause, along with the fact that cogito ergo sum is nowhere to be seen here.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:11 pm

In post 435, Thestatusquo wrote:what were your motivations for that conversation with me? it felt like you were trying to see if you could poke around and find traction to start getting a wagon on me, but no one jumped on it so you abandoned it and moved on. you've thrown a lot of shade my way but have avoided attacking me directly. I think that's kind of what lycan was getting at, and I think its pretty clearly true.

so I'll ask you this: are you scum reading me, and if so: why arent you voting me?
You realized you've put your own spin on my motivation without considering things like how I approach the game in general right? Does no one read wiki's anymore? You know I go by Quick, go read that wiki to find out why I am pressing you.

I am not necessarily SRing you, no. I am trying to get a read on you and poking you is one way to do that. I consider you Null at this point in time. Last time I gave you a TR you ended up being Scum so I am not as quick to label you as Town this time around. I'll have to review what people said after I threw some accusations your way.

Lycan uses a lot of colorful wording, but there is a disconnect between what he is representing with enough solid backing that I think he is just creating stories for motivation instead of looking at all possibilities.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't remember wiki's ever being popular
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I consider what people say about their play, but I don't let people tell me why they're doing the things they do because people lie. You know damn well I know you're quick and I believe I've told you that I've read your wiki, but I also recall you have something of a poor memory, so I forgive you for not remembering that.

The problem with your actions is that the things you're doing also have significant scum motivations. Regardless of if you think you're doing them for other reasons, I'm not in your head, and I can't just trust you.

And I also am starting to be pretty sure you're scum because you're poking and drawing almost no reasonable conclusions. You start long discussions with me about nonsense about how reck is using different tools to find reads, and then disengage as soon as I try to explain. That's the biggest problem here. You're poking, but you don't seem to care about the responses to your pokes. At least not from the people you're poking. You seem to be singularly interested in the responses of other players, which makes me think you're more interested in finding where you can find an easy lynch, and not concerned about finding the correct lynch. This squares quite nicely with your vote on marquis also, which you have not fully explained after naked voting. It's nice to be on the highest vote getter who happens to not be posting much.

Actually, literally all the votes on marquis right now are atrocious.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

scum team of tchill, LQ and then one in {wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, EddieFenix } ?

that's not a great POE on the last slot but thankfully I don't have to worry about it yet.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by northsidegal »

why isn't lycanfire in the running for that last spot?

things fall apart
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

doesn't square with tchill-lq mostly, and I thought his last Big Post TM was very good.

If either of them ever flip town I can reevaluate, but that part of the list is also why marquis isn't in the list.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:32 pm

In post 439, Thestatusquo wrote:I consider what people say about their play, but I don't let people tell me why they're doing the things they do because people lie. You know damn well I know you're quick and I believe I've told you that I've read your wiki, but I also recall you have something of a poor memory, so I forgive you for not remembering that.

The problem with your actions is that the things you're doing also have significant scum motivations. Regardless of if you think you're doing them for other reasons, I'm not in your head, and I can't just trust you.

And I also am starting to be pretty sure you're scum because you're poking and drawing almost no reasonable conclusions. You start long discussions with me about nonsense about how reck is using different tools to find reads, and then disengage as soon as I try to explain. That's the biggest problem here. You're poking, but you don't seem to care about the responses to your pokes. At least not from the people you're poking. You seem to be singularly interested in the responses of other players, which makes me think you're more interested in finding where you can find an easy lynch, and not concerned about finding the correct lynch. This squares quite nicely with your vote on marquis also, which you have not fully explained after naked voting. It's nice to be on the highest vote getter who happens to not be posting much.

Actually, literally all the votes on marquis right now are atrocious.
You clearly have no idea how I play Scum if you think that I go after the easiest lynch. I go after the second easiest lynch and push my buddies a lot without getting them lynched.

It will be interesting to see if you, Lycan, or Marquis flips Scum. I mean, even if you are Town and Lycan is Scum, you have every reason to agree with Lycan because he has you as a top Town read.

I consider people could be Scum all the time, but I don't say they are Scum super easily because you can see Scum motive in pretty much every post ever as Town. It's about what is likely and I think it's more likely that Lycan and yourself aren't considering many possibilities into the motivation of players and that's a real problem with a player who is a low volume player like Lycan.

And I don't see you voting me, so I think your words are kinda empty with you calling me Scum, so I am going to fire that one right back at you where I when you asked why I wasn't voting you I said I wasn't necessarily SRing you, but here you are SRing me and yet no vote.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:33 pm

In post 440, Thestatusquo wrote:scum team of tchill, LQ and then one in {wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, EddieFenix } ?

that's not a great POE on the last slot but thankfully I don't have to worry about it yet.
Yeah, it's not POE, it's preflip.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

1) I didn't say you're going for the easiest lynch. I said you were going for an easy lynch, which I think "the second easiest lynch" would qualify as.

2) I don't agree with people just because they town read me. That's playing town 101. Please give me more credit than that, I've only been playing this game for 10+ years.

3) you seem to think that this read is coming out of nowhere out of one thing. That's not the case, and it doesn't come from lycan. Lycan's post just made me circle around to something thats been bugging me about your play for basically this whole game, which is what I laid out in my last post. You're poking everywhere, but you don't care about the persons response to the poking. You keep trying to figure out how the rest of the town is responding to the poking. That's the basis of me thinking that your motivation is not to find scum but to find where you can rally town support.

4) I am voting another scum read. I'm allowed to have multiple. Would happily switch to your wagon. I have been pretty transparent about how I feel about people. The reason I asked the question is that you haven't been. I have no way of knowing who you find scummy other than your vote, because you keep poking at cracks and moving on when a wagon doesn't form.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 427, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 321, Postie wrote:Hey Dunn, how many games have you played with RC and what is your general opinion of RC's townplay?
I will explain the relevance of this shortly.
A lot of games, he's calmed down recently I think, he used to be the person I saw fakeclaiming/hard pushing his read every single game because he was confident on them

I don't understand the relevance
Okay then you should know that RC is pretty fucking great at town, which seems at odds with you criticising me for referencing my teammates, no?
The fact you dodged giving an opinion on RC's townplay here after I explicitly asked you for one also also has me concerned; it feels like you had suspicions about where I could be going with this and wanted to avoid getting yourself into hot water.
In post 427, Dunnstral wrote:rubs me the wrong way
In post 427, Dunnstral wrote:which I felt was towny at first but realized would be happening if she was scum too
You seem to be simultaneously saying I'm being scummy and being NAI - which is it, and why?
In post 430, Lycanfire wrote:Postie - I disagree in the entirety of . Failing to come to good conclusions makes me think Postie is acting in bad faith. Overall I feel confident in reading Postie.
1. Are you saying I'm scum for disagreeing with you? If so, please tell me why your opinions are so self-evidently correct that I couldn't possibly see things differently?
2. Did you read my follow up posts where I explain my thoughts from that post in more detail? Do they have any affect on your opinion? Why or why not?
3. Why are you confident you can read me?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 446, Postie wrote:Okay then you should know that RC is pretty fucking great at town, which seems at odds with you criticising me for referencing my teammates, no?
The fact you dodged giving an opinion on RC's townplay here after I explicitly asked you for one also also has me concerned; it feels like you had suspicions about where I could be going with this and wanted to avoid getting yourself into hot water.
postie, if we can't take it for granted that you're town then obviously we can't take it for granted that the opinions of your teammates are coming from a town perspective. am i misunderstanding what you're saying here?

things fall apart
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 447, northsidegal wrote:
In post 446, Postie wrote:Okay then you should know that RC is pretty fucking great at town, which seems at odds with you criticising me for referencing my teammates, no?
postie, if we can't take it for granted that you're town then obviously we can't take it for granted that the opinions of your teammates are coming from a town perspective. am i misunderstanding what you're saying here?
Not taking it for granted is fine, but Dunn specifically called it scummy and voted me for it.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

huh, i was typing up a response but then it kind of clicked and i think i get what you're saying a bit more now. yes, from an outside perspective we have no reason to trust your teammates' reads in particular, but rc being good at town provides a plausible explanation as to why you might be relying on the reads of your teammates a lot.

things fall apart

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”