RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2372, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
I don't think this is at all a fair characterization of anything. Assuming they're both town, was I supposed to just let Chesskid spam the thread into lynching Mastina?
What if it was you getting tunneled like crazy, would you not expect me to do the same for you?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As an update, since I know the ball keeps moving pretty quickly around these parts! This is what is going to happen, in order:

1. everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep following chesskid lynch for confirmed town status
2. Creature/Reck/Cheeky Teeky is elected, I literally don't care.
3. Wagon me to L-2
4. Wait for me to post (this is probably the most important step!)
5. =================[]

You may continue your side discussions in the meantime but try to stay somewhat on topic!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As an update, since I know the ball keeps moving pretty quickly around these parts! This is what is going to happen, in order:

Master Plan
  • 1. Everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep after my lynch
  • 2. Creature/Reck/Cheeky Teeky is elected, I literally don't care.
  • 3. Wagon me to L-2
  • 4. Wait for me to post (this is probably the most important step!)
  • 5. =================[]

You may continue your side discussions in the meantime but try to stay somewhat on topic!
sry for formatting double post
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

@chesskid3:

Finally spoke with Chara. Firstly, Chara said you're probably scum now and that it doesn't have time to be very active in this game. In fact, Chara townreads mastina). Chara would also like to know why you've asked me to speak with her.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2378, BigYoshiFan wrote:@chesskid3:

Finally spoke with Chara. Firstly, Chara said you're probably scum now and that it doesn't have time to be very active in this game. In fact, Chara townreads mastina). Chara would also like to know why you've asked me to speak with her.
That's fine, the scumread will go away with my flip.

I wanted you to speak with her, so she can tell you that after I die, you know you should sheep Elli's program tells.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 2379, chesskid3 wrote:I wanted you to speak with her, so she can tell you that after I die, you know you should sheep Elli's program tells.
Chara said that too, that's actually like the first thing it said.
#sundevils #forksup
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
I don't think this is at all a fair characterization of anything. Assuming they're both town, was I supposed to just let Chesskid spam the thread into lynching Mastina?
What if it was you getting tunneled like crazy, would you not expect me to do the same for you?
There were Townier ways to deal with Chess, doing nothing, would mean he would have to spam in response to others so we can assess other people's reactions to get reads or he would've spammed on his own and we would have lynched him for being anti-town obv scum. I didn't say you couldn't have your opinion on mastina, just that a handfulof posts would have done it instead of 300 something.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2380, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2379, chesskid3 wrote:I wanted you to speak with her, so she can tell you that after I die, you know you should sheep Elli's program tells.
Chara said that too, that's actually like the first thing it said.
Cool I'll tick you off on the 'to confirm' list then. Thanks!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

And Chara doesn't actually scumread you, though it isn't as confident in you being town, and just wanted me to say that as a test.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2383, BigYoshiFan wrote:And Chara doesn't actually scumread you, though it isn't as confident in you being town, and just wanted me to say that as a test.
Kappa?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 am

Post by beeboy »

Day 1, VC 12

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

chesskid3(4)
~ GuiltyLion, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Katyusha
mastina(3)
~ chesskid3, Srceenplay, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx(1)
- mastina
Something_Smart(1)
- Primate
Katyusha(1)
- Errantparabola
BigYoshiFan(1)
- Hinduragi
Hinduragi(1)
- BigYoshiFan

Not Voting (3): Something_Smart, Creature, Aneninen

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

Invention Vote

1-shot Hider: Target a player at night you will hide them making you immune from being targetted by night actions. However if your target is not town aligned or is killed you will die as well.

With 15 alive it takes 8 to elect a player.

xRECKONERx (6)
- xRECKONERx, chesskid3, BigYoshiFan, Hinduragi, GuiltyLion, Aneninen
Creature(2)
- Katyusha, Srceenplay
RadiantCowbells (2)
- mastina, RadiantCowbells
CheekyTeeky(1)
- CheekyTeeky

Not Voting (5)
- Something_Smart, Primate, Errantparabola, Creature
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2301, RadiantCowbells wrote:I expect a lot of flak postgame regardless of anyone's alignments and I accept getting lynched if Mastina is in fact scum but I would have absolutely no regrets about what I've done.
I think that Mastina has been objectively out of her scum range. I have asked everyone who thinks that she is scum to actually give me reasons and I have got nothing.

What I do have is a player who is not used to being told no by people who came up with a magic 100% scumread tell and started screaming about a guilty when they couldn't get the wagon going.
And as a matter of principle that's not something I am willing to be a party to. Actions should have consequences and I doubt there'll be a lot of games where Chesskid will actually face any.
At the risk of being called out for preparing for his town flip, whether he is scum or town has been immaterial to me for a long time, I'm just not okay with his play.

I am the poster child of 'welp im rc' and this game is many notches below what I would ever stoop to.
learn to regret and grow
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
check out this prime ate & emotional manipulation???

i dont even know on RC anymore. he's all over the place.

btw just here to say: 0% chance chesskid goes this hard to get himself lynched in a trade if he's scum. 0%.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

my team is increasingly more & more sure that mastina/hindu just makes so much fucking sense

if im right on mastina then BONUS POINTS i dont have to come home and consider putting a gun in my mouth every time i have to check this game

and if im wrong then BONUS POINTS i dont have to worry about screaming people down about mastina scum anymore.

we're at almost 100 pages on day 1. fuck this game.
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 pm

why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

my team is increasingly more & more sure that mastina/hindu just makes so much fucking sense

if im right on mastina then BONUS POINTS i dont have to come home and consider putting a gun in my mouth every time i have to check this game

and if im wrong then BONUS POINTS i dont have to worry about screaming people down about mastina scum anymore.

If you agree to be instantly policy lynched if you do not hide behind Mastina I will go for this.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

also want to say thank you EP for breath of fresh air catchup posts

i think EP is town because I think the "I can't shake what if Reck is just coasting as scum" thought is pretty reasonable coming from his position even though I obviously disagree with it and I think he's applying the right amount of scrutiny

Hopefully I can kill myself on scum tonight and then it'll clear that right up and then I can not read this game anymore

p.edit: 100% yes policy lynch me if i dont go on mastina. like 10000000% there's no way i would choose anything else it's fucking bad for my sanity at this point
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

VOTE: Hinduragi
Elect: Reckoner
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2388, xRECKONERx wrote:why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

Mastina is dead once I'm dead and that doesn't take a hider guilty to happen. Hider needs to get RC because he's tougher to lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Elect: Creature
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tldr on hindu is that it makes sense for him to be scum who is trying to pocket me/chess while also refusing to vote anywhere to remain cautious + he isn't doing any actual scumhunting

and he's in my blind spot so im not in any situation to argue against it because it'd be bias.

lynch hindu, give me hider, let me sort out mastin

for today, for tomorrow, for a better america

VOTE: Hindu
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck no. Look how HAPPY RC is to agree to that deal

after cancelling 50 others.

He knows it's gg if he gets hider guiltied. Mastina is already living dead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2392, chesskid3 wrote:Mastina is dead once I'm dead and that doesn't take a hider guilty to happen. Hider needs to get RC because he's tougher to lynch.
RC isn't scum w/ mastina, nope, if they are this is terrible play and I think RC is way better than that and would've found a way to bus mastina earlier

I'm fine to be proven wrong but I'm not on board with RC/mastina being scum together but I am on board with Hindu/mastina
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

REPOSTING THE PLAN

Master Plan
  • 1. Everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep after my lynch
  • 2. Creature/Reck/Cheeky Teeky is elected, I literally don't care.
  • 3. Wagon me to L-2
  • 4. Wait for me to post (this is probably the most important step!)
  • 5. =================[]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2396, xRECKONERx wrote:if they are this is terrible play
That you're saying that already proves it isn't true.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2395, chesskid3 wrote:Reck no. Look how HAPPY RC is to agree to that deal

after cancelling 50 others.

He knows it's gg if he gets hider guiltied. Mastina is already living dead.
no, mastina isn't, because if mastina is scum and you go today and they kill off another anti-mastina voice overnight it's entirely possible that in 3:10 the scum just fake a guilty or force a lynch somewhere else

you have no way to actually enforce your "if i die lynch mastina tomorrow"

you're town im not actively lynching town
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”