Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2194, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2188, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Chesskid
Adenine sheep me here if you're town please.
If there were very little time, eg. 1 day left, I'd join either wagon.
Why do you think Chesskid is the best possible lynch?
In post 2195, Aneninen wrote:*Post-edit.

I'd join the wagon on the player whom I find scummier.
(Sorry, I got distracted while posting.)
I'm just saying this -- seems like pigeon is being very careful about his posting in order to avoid being called out
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

But these senators scheme, squabble and flatter and deceive. Maximus we must save Rome from the politicians, my friend.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

holy shit guys how is nobody wanting to lynch Hindu after the spamstorm
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck agree I can have hider or someone committed to divebombing RC gets hider and we can lynch Hindu. thats one of the options
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey guys if I end up not being in this game I just want you all to know this is a town slot to make it easier for the person who comes in
In post 2248, Errantparabola wrote:I think it's highly unlikely (maybe even impossible?) that reck + chess + RC + mastina is town (with that said I'm interested in the gameview/reads of whoever considers that a possibility. Like, say, Hinduragi.)
I think reck/chess/RC are town. mastina I'm really up in the air on but I do know that she's not exactly playing like the only other game I've seen her play in. I wanted to end the day tbh and I know her lynch will give out a lot of information at this point. I can't read mastina very well this game but I do have a lot of moments where I think this is a scumgame from her. I'm not really drawing any connections nor do I see how/why scum would push that spam on this thread. It doesn't make any sense and I'm not playing a guessing game. Keep it simple. Town/scum. There's no need to go way out of the way without a lot more information at this point. Despite us being on page 80-90, there's not as much information so far as there usually would be.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I've planned on being V/LA this weekend which is why I'm spamposting. Reck being as unsure as he's been and now suddenly wanting to lynch me for spamposting is scumReck. Don't listen to a word I've said whether or not I die, replace out, or whatever else happens. Reck's on his scumgame.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS
  • 1. Lynch Chesskid - Follow Master plan
  • 2. Lynch Mastina, hider bombs RC on scumflip
  • 3. Lynch anyone else, whoever gets hider bombs RC

Hindu goes option 2!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

we can have Reck divebomb RC hindu that should assuage ur fear since he then has to clear him if it's scum reck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:40 pm

For the record if you think Reck is scum then Mastina is probably town so you should stick with the current vote on GL.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2325, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2316, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
. I'm not misrepresenting you. But let's assume for a split second that I'm misinterpreting you. Since I have to work meanwhile, I can't promise that I'll re-ISO you today. So, those who are townreading her could point it out for me what towntells I haven't found (or misinterpreted).
And on top of everything I've already said this bleeds town to me. I basically give him a license to continue scumreading you and his approach is to try to see if he might be missing anything.
Like this feels ridiculously town both on a rational level and in terms of the emotion I feel in this post. Adenine is town.
He doesn't really commit to anything nor do I feel the emotion. I entirely disagree with this.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu. Mastina isn't town I have the equivalent of a guilty.

Given this and his play RC is scum. These are facts. Option 1 2 or 3.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2358, Errantparabola wrote:And I know ive been passively casting a lot of shade towards Reck but theres just this doubt stopping me from truly feeling comfortable with townreading him because I think he’s been positioning himself extremely well from a plausible scum perspective. I’ll go back and read Hindu posts on the matter (why he’s town) before pulling through with a lynch on chess/mastina, whoever
P sure I've made a terrible mistake so I'm rectifying it now. Don't take my earlier word for it. Did not think reck would turn on me but apparently when the other wagons aren't going to work, it's time to take advantage.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2387, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2372, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
I don't think this is at all a fair characterization of anything. Assuming they're both town, was I supposed to just let Chesskid spam the thread into lynching Mastina?
What if it was you getting tunneled like crazy, would you not expect me to do the same for you?
check out this prime ate & emotional manipulation???

i dont even know on RC anymore. he's all over the place.

btw just here to say: 0% chance chesskid goes this hard to get himself lynched in a trade if he's scum. 0%.
You just complained about RC calling out my post as AtE my dude and now you posted this

lol

Nope
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2388, xRECKONERx wrote:why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

my team is increasingly more & more sure that mastina/hindu just makes so much fucking sense
Yeah, nope, but blaming it on dat team SURE DOES make it easy to justify your turn on me.

Reck is scum.

Unvote; Vote: Reck
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 2538, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, nope, but blaming it on dat team SURE DOES make it easy to justify your turn on me.
You're one to speak.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu your reads are just wrong/backwards. Please just sheep.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2394, xRECKONERx wrote:tldr on hindu is that it makes sense for him to be scum who is trying to pocket me/chess while also refusing to vote anywhere to remain cautious + he isn't doing any actual scumhunting

and he's in my blind spot so im not in any situation to argue against it because it'd be bias.

lynch hindu, give me hider, let me sort out mastin
This isn't townreck. Townreck doesn't play off me doing any scumhunting when I've been trying to fight noise WHILE scumhunting. Reck knows I don't post walls often if at all. Reck knows I give less of a fuck about this game than he does after my earlier posts complaining. He knows I'm not there. But I'm "in his blind spot" WHICH IVE APPARENTLY BEEN SINCE PAGE 1. This is scumreck turning on me after trying to justify "townreading" me because I'm in the "blind spot". Empty bullshit right here, folks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Hindu I would really like to see a GL lynch today
if you think that Reckoner is scum then having him hide behind Mastina is self resolving because if Mastina ends up confirmed town she will powerlynch him.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2490, xRECKONERx wrote:id still do hindu

ill do whichever deal out of {Lynch Hindu, I hide behind mastina} or {Lynch mastina, chesskid hides behind RC} gets 8 support first
fine.

i still think it's mastina but w/e
green shirt thursdays
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2540, chesskid3 wrote:Hindu your reads are just wrong/backwards. Please just sheep.
I really don't care tbh chesskid.

LLD has been kicked. Cabd is probably done and out. Hebi may just quit. So I'm in full "fuck it, I'm out" mode right now. This is me. And I am town as fuck. I am posting my straight up thoughts on this game to benefit EVERYONE. I'm not holding a damn thing back. You get what I'm thinking plain and simple. I don't know what the situation is with my team but it's likely we aren't getting people to replace in. AND on top of that I'm V/LA after today. I'm contributing as best as I can and in as simple and clear language as I can.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu please. I had to outpost RC because he is scum disrupting. You're town thats wrong so just please stop.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The best contributing you can do is sheeping. Go be angry somewhere else and have a drink.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2543, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2490, xRECKONERx wrote:id still do hindu

ill do whichever deal out of {Lynch Hindu, I hide behind mastina} or {Lynch mastina, chesskid hides behind RC} gets 8 support first
fine.

i still think it's mastina but w/e
who are you replying to here Reck
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2542, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu I would really like to see a GL lynch today
if you think that Reckoner is scum then having him hide behind Mastina is self resolving because if Mastina ends up confirmed town she will powerlynch him.
Outing the plans in broad daylight allows scum to disrupt the plan with a rb/nightkill regardless of what the plan actually is. This night plan bullshit means fuckall.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

you chesskid
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”