Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Town Flubber should be pointing out that he made attacks on Sheep all D1 but didn't support him. Scum Flubber attacks me on points that can't be disproven, i.e. 'oh you scumread scum, you must have been bussing lol' while not accepting the timing/motivation makes it not a bus.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

pagetop

binge watching suicide squad clips rn D:

pedit noooo
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2648, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I wonder why they haven't been at each others' throat hoping to get each other lynched as intensely as I imagined.
Because everyone I townread seems to scumread me and doesn't seem to have even reisod either of us.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2617, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I'm not sure where I made some hard push that sheep was town or anything similar so saying I "supported" them is another reach
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I literally did what you said i would do as town, and saying you misrepped me as some bs reaction test after four days and 100 pages of posts is f u c k i n g i n s a n e
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2653, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2617, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I'm not sure where I made some hard push that sheep was town or anything similar so saying I "supported" them is another reach
There's a difference between 'I didn't make a hard push for town Sheep' and 'What the fuck are you talking about Hopkirk, I scumread Sheep and never said I had reason to townread him'.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

You also never talk to sheep. You just talk about and around Sheep. You weren't trying to interact with him.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

There was a general consensus that sheep was obvtown (pretty sure I said this before) which shows you're picking and choosing which players to scum read

2655 is just you not knowing how to fake a reaction test as scum (hint: do it earlier in the game next time)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

also,

f u c k i n g i n s a n e
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 68, Flubbernugget wrote:Sheep's vote on me for a "bad entrance" after calling the votes on my wagon opportunistic is hypocritical and incredibly careless, at the very least.

Last time I played with Sephiroph, they were scum. I recall them having a better entrance there than they do here.

---

Pedit:

I am saying UCV is posturing by acting in a way that on the surface, looks like they are town, but has a true intent of deceiving others wrt to their alignment. Does that clarify?
In post 70, Flubbernugget wrote:Uhhh, you can't scumhunt without expressing an opinion. If you could, there would be an objective way to find scum.

There's two issues with UCV's belief. 1) It's obvious enough that it can typically go without saying (and this
may
lead to sheep being scum too, but I am not a fan of pre flip associatives), and 2) they offered nothing after their gripe with rvs to, yakno, actually end rvs. This makes it more likely that they are faking their intent to end rvs early.
In post 470, Flubbernugget wrote:sheep, you're saying a lot of things but I don't see any good conclusions coming out of them.

Who is scum?
You start by 'attacking' around him- you express a scumread on him then do literally nothing to develop it or interact with him. If you really scumread him you'd want to interact with him.
In post 503, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 497, humaneatingmonkey wrote:It's Flubb and Hopkirk, but Hopkirk-Buj does not make sense. So it could be sheep, as the third partner. Quote this in end game.
Two of your scum reads are based on you saying players wrong, which doesn't imply scum (but is very conveniently, a way to buff your post count).

You literally just pulled that sheep read out of your ass, and your last mention of them was being the second most town in the game.

On top of the fact that you've made shit "gambits" and mined exactly zero information from them, have nothing to say about this being called out, and are still a policy lynch at worst because of it.
In post 509, Flubbernugget wrote:Seph, talk to me about HUM going from sheep being high town to part of the scum team(???)
In post 514, Flubbernugget wrote:HUM, you do not mention sheep
at fucking all
from [p]457[/p] till your "scumteam." Fuck off with your nonsense.

Or better yet, keep digging a shallow grave! You don't get to say sheep is being suspicious and then put him at the top of your town list
In post 522, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 519, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 212, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i also dont like how you're defending hopkirk
In post 215, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think the perspective is coming from someone who isn't town. just because it's not written in the wiki, doesn't mean it's not valid.

also i think your defense is not coming from someone who is town. even if hopkirk is town here.
tune down your aggressiveness because it's kind of obvious that you're faking it
So how did you change from sheep scum to sheep town?
In post 534, Flubbernugget wrote:Retorting your sarcasm with snark isn't fake aggression.

Maybe you should have called it "synthetic" instead???

And you should work harder on having your pants around your ankles with your sheep read before you call my progressions off the wall
In post 594, Flubbernugget wrote:And honestly, thinking that HUM's trajectory on his sheep read is willful ignorance is best.
Multiple posts in response to HeM's read change on Sheep that don't align with your alleged read of Sheep. No actual consideration of anything Sheep has said despite 5 posts about him.
In post 714, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 710, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 700, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pagetop
If you spent half as much time scumhunting as you do hunting for pagetops I would probably town read you. Just saying.
I said something similar to this before, but at the time only one one of sheep's reads was questionable. What do you think has players pegging sheep as obvtown?
In post 984, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 828, Sephiroth wrote:Again people were trying to derail the Bu wagon right before it got to lynch. Will be taking a good hard look at those people if Bu flips scum.

In fact...

dayvig: sheep
Dude...

You are like...a *lot* better than this
In post 1564, Flubbernugget wrote:Seph misrepping sheep is kinda shitty but I've also had a decent town read on them so meh
Talking about Sheep. Doesn't mention Sheep or anything Sheep has done.
In post 2197, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2173, sheepsaysmeep wrote:no like unless you want to see how other people react to your claim

because if you fake a green on someone you dont get anything useful out of the person you fake it on?
like the gambit seems useless imo
Well, if fb was scum, the correct mylo gambit is a, guilty on a townie
Over 2000 posts in, this is the second time you quoted anything Sheep said. The first was in response to Sheep asking about hydraing.

There's no discussion OF Sheep and no discussion WITH Sheep. It's all discussion AROUND Sheep.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1585, Hopkirk wrote:Sheep is townread because his posting is pretty uncontroversial. I read his iso. It’s uncontroversial because its passive. It’s commentary. There isn’t a single point where I can see him saying something that has a direct impact on the game other than the UC vote.

Sheep consistently scumreads and votes Flubber. He switches to UC. He townreads Flubber shortly afterward. This is not explained. In , Sheep reads Flubber as more town than his prior townblock. Maybe equal to if I'm misreading it, but the point stands either way. I don’t follow his thought process here. Nobody seems to care.
Side point: someone disliked me saying ‘Flubber town’. I think it was either Kat or HeM. Whoever it was didn’t comment on Sheep’s flip on Flubber here. Doesn’t mean partners. It means Sheep is flying under the radar.

I hate Sheep’s comment about Moz having a strong meta read on me. He had no reason to assume that. It felt like a way to attack me by proxy. Sheep’s tone is inconsistent on me across the game. If mafia killed Moz, and Intern killed Bu, then the kill could make it look like I killed Moz. Sheep only sorting Bu overnight feels convenient when he seemed more uncertain on me. I get a general sense he’s positioning from this, and from the rest of his play.

@Intern: who did you vig?

In , I feel like Sheep is trying to present his UC read as stronger than it was.

He voted in 803 because UC/DYK was avoiding the thread.
1054 is consistent. He's pushing for content. He'll unvote if UC acts town.
He switches to a scumread for DYK not producing content. DYK had clearly not fully caught up by this point. Scumreading DYK for avoiding the thread and not producing reads, then hammering while he's presenting reads, doesn't make sense.

Sheep says now, in that he scumread UCV for not reading the thread. He commented about UCV not reading the thread in the 803/1054 period, where UCV was avoiding the thread and hadn't posted. At this point, Sheep was willing to not vote UCV if there was town content from him or the slot. This doesn't match what Sheep is saying today- that he had a hard scumread from UCV avoiding the thread. The hard scumread develops after UCV came back. I feel like Sheep is engaging in revisionism today.
In post 1586, Hopkirk wrote:Decided to take the V/LA off since there shouldn't be a 48 hour period where I can't post now. Still somewhat limited access- especially thursday, but I can post.

Sheep and Flubber are solid scumreads.

I'm going to try and look at Kat again now.
In post 1860, Hopkirk wrote:Lets lynch Sheep/Flubber tomorrow.
'Consensus Sheep was town'
I made a case on Sheep and wanted to lynch you to. Everyone ignored it in favour of mislynching Seph for reasons I still don't get.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

2659 is everyone mention you have of Sheep before today
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

you really know how to sound town, Flubb. this is a struggle for both town and scum. so kudos whatever alignment you are. i read your scum games, too. you can really fake frustration by spamming fuck a lot.

Hop, do you really not get why Seph was lynched? if you're town it would have been easy to see, or at least understandable.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

He seemed obv town all game, like I said.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:53 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Really? Can you explain that read in just a short narrative prose without quotes?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Oh wow, a scumread based on me misreading something. Are you trying to say I held onto that? Thats dumber than me misreading in the first place.

And then we have a minor suspicion that sheep cleared up in their next response (the one you didn't quote because...reasons)

I still stand by going from top town to scum to be a valid scum tell. I don't know why that has to mirror my read on sheep.

Sephiroph is better than shitty dayvig reaction tests. I'm pretty sure saying seph was misrepping sheep means I read what sheep was saying, and concluded that Seph did not recollect it correctly. Unless you're going to make that same strange argument monkey made about being too consistent == scum.

Honestly, I could respond to your points all day. They all retract from the main (and most important point).

you could make the case on me you're making for every player in the game sans yourself and sephiroph.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

No. I cannot explain that read in a short narrative prose without quotes.
Obv town is too strong, but he was still one of my strongest three townreads. It was mainly tone, thought process, and being pretty much the only one with a legitimate looking read on me.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2665, Flubbernugget wrote:Oh wow, a scumread based on me misreading something. Are you trying to say I held onto that? Thats dumber than me misreading in the first place.

And then we have a minor suspicion that sheep cleared up in their next response (the one you didn't quote because...reasons)

I still stand by going from top town to scum to be a valid scum tell. I don't know why that has to mirror my read on sheep.

Sephiroph is better than shitty dayvig reaction tests. I'm pretty sure saying seph was misrepping sheep means I read what sheep was saying, and concluded that Seph did not recollect it correctly. Unless you're going to make that same strange argument monkey made about being too consistent == scum.

Honestly, I could respond to your points all day. They all retract from the main (and most important point).

you could make the case on me you're making for every player in the game sans yourself and sephiroph.
There's a massive difference between how other people townread Sheep and how you did. Kat/Monkey for example actually interacted with Sheep. You never try to interact with Sheep or develop your read. You don't even speak to him about anything game related.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

That's clearly not WHY I scumread you, in case you didn't notice I've been saying it non stop for a while now.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'm only like 65% on you being scum though.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Actually 75.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Most of monkey talking to sheep is him listing his scumteams (and, again, he's had the entire game as scum at one point or another), and kat spends more time talking about sheep than interacting with them (because again, they thought sheep was obvtown)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2668, Hopkirk wrote:That's clearly not WHY I scumread you, in case you didn't notice I've been saying it non stop for a while now.
Well, you're welcome to die on the "flub failed the fake reaction test" hill
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »