mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't like arrogant people. I bullet them as policy if I'm in a position to do so. I'd take a town full of N_M's over a town full of arrogant people any day. At least he is entertaining in his annoyingness.
I mostly just lurk now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And in THAT game (where the VIG shot me on N1) I caught TWO Scums on D1 (N_M was also there, so can verify it). I told the Town that the Alisae-Yume interaction was evidence enough they were Scum together. The only who fooled me was my own hydra p. (I probably didn't want to believe it). :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

A town full of NotMaf would basically have no game happening, delve. They'd be shitposting in a eternal RVS until the Moderator gets tired of that shit and abandons the game.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I'd prefer that kind of game over a game where literally everyone thinks everything they say and think is right and treats others as though they are inferior.
I mostly just lurk now.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 701, Almost50 wrote:And in THAT game (where the VIG shot me on N1) I caught TWO Scums on D1 (N_M was also there, so can verify it). I told the Town that the Alisae-Yume interaction was evidence enough they were Scum together. The only who fooled me was my own hydra p. (I probably didn't want to believe it). :lol:
Funny that I just kicked Yume's ass so I can understand the context better there. I beat her as scum though in a 3p, so PROBABLY not the best way to judge her skill.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 700, mutantdevle wrote:I don't like arrogant people. I bullet them as policy if I'm in a position to do so. I'd take a town full of N_M's over a town full of arrogant people any day. At least he is entertaining in his annoyingness.
Sit down, and keep quiet. Didn't anybody tell you that it's bad manners to interrupt the conversation of two adults??

Sorry, Jay... where were we? :P

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 705, Almost50 wrote:Sit down, and keep quiet. Didn't anybody tell you that it's bad manners to interrupt the conversation of two adults??
Nice joke. Everybody laughed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I would roll my eyes at your comments but I'm too busy blinking.
I mostly just lurk now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 703, mutantdevle wrote:everyone thinks everything they say and think is right
So, it's not only me you're mad on? :shifty:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 702, JaydragonKing wrote:A town full of NotMaf would basically have no game happening, delve. They'd be shitposting in a eternal RVS until the Moderator gets tired of that shit and abandons the game.
That gives me an idea
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 706, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 705, Almost50 wrote:Sit down, and keep quiet. Didn't anybody tell you that it's bad manners to interrupt the conversation of two adults??
Nice joke. Everybody laughed.

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 708, Almost50 wrote:
In post 703, mutantdevle wrote:everyone thinks everything they say and think is right
I wasn't referring to everyone here thinking they are right. You are the only one doing that. I'm just saying that a game where everyone was like you would be unbearable. But in general, I will be mad on anyone who tries to talk like they know everything. Because it means they either actually have that knowledge due to being scum or they are just an incredibly closed minded person.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Lol I swear N_M is just online 24/7 constantly refreshing the page just to make comments at the right time :P
I mostly just lurk now.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 705, Almost50 wrote:
In post 700, mutantdevle wrote:I don't like arrogant people. I bullet them as policy if I'm in a position to do so. I'd take a town full of N_M's over a town full of arrogant people any day. At least he is entertaining in his annoyingness.
Sit down, and keep quiet. Didn't anybody tell you that it's bad manners to interrupt the conversation of two adults??

Sorry, Jay... where were we? :P
Now I will be the first one to admit I laughed hard at that. Seriously I'm chuckling as I'm writing this, but if you didn't claim Bodyguard here, I have a feeling you'd have just been the prime target for a policy Lynch.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

PL are stupid. They are a cop out to accept accountability.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

UNVOTE:

I need to look at Mutant closely and see what I think of that supposed scum claim. I'm away most of today though so for now

VOTE: Not Mafia

Screen has had his time in the sun and the meltdown while close to lynching was interesting, but, he seems to have mostly settled down now. I'd like to shine a light on NM and see what his shadow looks like.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 711, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 708, Almost50 wrote:
I wasn't referring to everyone here thinking they are right. You are the only one doing that. I'm just saying that a game where everyone was like you would be unbearable. But in general, I will be mad on anyone who tries to talk like they know everything. Because it means they either actually have that knowledge due to being scum or they are just an incredibly closed minded person.
Screen....... is in the game.

I don't see how A50 is being arrogant. All I see him doing is giving a rundown of what roles scum seem likely to pick, and yeah being kinda snippy with you.

@A50, now maybe i'm missing someone but I don't see what about mutant's post makes it a scumclaim. All he's doing is pointing out that if you're the BG it gives claimed RB Jay a chance to use his power since you can protect him. Why are you jumping on him for that?
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 716, Montosh wrote:@A50, now maybe i'm missing someone but I don't see what about mutant's post makes it a scumclaim. All he's doing is pointing out that if you're the BG it gives claimed RB Jay a chance to use his power since you can protect him. Why are you jumping on him for that?
Idk... maybe the part where I specifically say it would be a scum claim from A50 if Jay dies? I completely overlooked the possibility that the scum has a JOAT and use the strongman to bypass his protection. I think it's perfectly reasonable that he would jump on me with the belief that I am scum with the knowledge that scum could do that and hence my comment would be me setting up A50 to look like scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well he was pointing out that if the mafia have the JOAT and they strongman kill me when it would be assumed he's on me, he would be putting Almost under fire for a Lynch even though he's a PR.

--- Post Edit ---

Well me saying it is pointless now but I typed it so fuck it.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

You probably explained in more clearly though tbh :P
I mostly just lurk now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 666, JaydragonKing wrote:... Fuck. I was really hoping to Lynch Screen before momentum was on me. But since there's intent, and I'm probably going to die night one now if I fuck up, I'm going to claim now.

I'm the Town Roleblocker.
I don't especially believe this tbh, but it'll sort itself out eventually via night actions etc etc so

UNVOTE:
In post 676, Almost50 wrote:
In post 670, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 666, JaydragonKing wrote:I'm probably going to die night one now if I fuck up,
Aren't you forgetting someone? A50 is the bodyguard. You have 1 night to make your role block useful

@A50, if Jay dies tonight then I will take it as a scum claim from you.
And THIS IS A SCUMCLAIM! Thanks for letting us know your team picked JOAT (1 shot Strongman, 1 shot Ninja)

VOTE: mutant
I don't especially think this is a scumclaim.

However, I am going to

VOTE: mutant

because I'm going up my readslist and I think there's a wagon on him.
In post 683, Espeonage wrote:Ok seriously there are already two prs claimed so what idiotic scum is there that actually picked powers?.

With every claim the chances of a50 being scum skyrocket as does everyone that has no idea what an ev is.

Unless it's like skitter and Elmo or some shit and they figured they can get mileage out of daytalk.
Yeah I agree with you here tbh. I don't think that most of the scum powers are valuable enough that they'd be worth giving town another PR. The only one I'd take would be daytalk cuz I need to be able to post what I'm actually thinking somwhere, and *maybe* traitor, but probably not.
In post 685, Srceenplay wrote:Honestly I probably should be the lynch.
We don’t need to continue to run people up for claims.

Still should use more time to discuss but my lynch is inevitable.
Yeah this post kinda bleeds town and I'm not lynching you.
I disagree with this analysis. I think the town PRs are significantly more helpful to town than the scum PRs are helpful to scum; I wouldn't pick any of the scum PRs.

I also think that scumhunting on the basis of how many powers were picked is inherently flawed. IE I don't think that starting with the premise that scum picked X powers and that therefore a specific power is likely in the game is such a good idea, since different people clearly would do vastly different things. If I'm convinced that scum picked three specific powers, I might be looking for signs of powers that don't exist, or might ignore the signs of other possible powers. I think it's better to keep an open mind and acknowledge that just because I feel one strategy is best that doesn't mean that scum actually picked what I think is optimal and that I should keep in mind the possibility that any or none or all of the powers might be in play.

Also, can you try to tone it down please?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by the worst »

This weekend hasn't been good activity wise. Honestly a lot of the setup talk has kinda floated a little bit over my head (or maybe just didn't interest me heaps), but I understand both sides of the argument.
UNVOTE: (if I'm still voting anyone)

I still feel like Srceen is a terrible lynch today. Mutant definitely isn't a strong scumread on me, but I'd gladly see him lynched before a townread.
will try and keep on top of this during the week.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Well, I'm heading out now. Back later.

Right now srceen is a null-town lean in a complete flip of my reads, opposed to lynching him now.
Jay, like A50 will self resolve.

Of the rest, I'm afraid that will have to wait to tonight ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:33 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

If anyone wants to know why I flipped my read on scum, because my case was weak and didn't make sense with his meta as a town player from what I read of it. So its non AI.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Espeonage »

I have hunch on scum but I doubt I can actually get any of them lynched rn.

I also don't have cases. But I need to triangulate why I have the hunches. I may have time tomorrow.

But it's only two players and on second look I may reject the gut read. So I need to find a third scum anyway.

I don't think it's mutant though.

:/

Might just be this.
vote: sky
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”