Team Mafia 2018: Mafiosi Revolution (Over)

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Concerning as in you think I'm scummy for not trusting Spiff who I think has a competent scumgame and not believing Cabd's fn claim because it's probably not real?
Or concerning as in the gamestate is bad right now?

Because if it's the former then I don't really know what to tell you?
I just dropped probably like 3+ hours into reading the game and have posted loads of content that you could be picking at right now and I think it's kind of stupid to be picking at the readlist of all things when basically every read I have right now can be explained pretty clearly [which is something you're straight up admitting in this last post?] and I'm pretty obviously town?

If your thing is the latter then okay sure, tell me who you think we should be wagoning and I'll read them tonight and we can figure shit out.
If your thing is the former then we're going to have to have a bigger conversation about why you're well poisoning here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

The latter, do you not remember being one of my three strong townreads .-.

i'm about to tell you who to wagon, :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Mulch »

Hey guys
Amrock#3784
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1976, Eddie Cane wrote:The latter, do you not remember being one of my three strong townreads .-.

i'm about to tell you who to wagon, :D
Okay lol.
I was getting the impression that you were about to flip on me and I wasn't really down to deal with that q.q
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Mulch »

Is really towny
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1901, Spiffeh wrote:There is a huge contingent of players town reading Toranaga and I can't for the life of me understand why

It seems to be mostly meta so can someone link games with Toranaga that make them think he's town here?
He hates wolf and is super obvious as wolf

See: turbo last night where he was lynched as wolf day 1
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1952, Spiffeh wrote:Ok I've completed my reread

Time for the moment you've all been waiting for

Town: {Cheetory6, Ginngie, Kmd4390}
Townlean: {implosion, Firebringer, Aristophanes, Chara}
Null: {Mulch, Patrick, Eddie Cane, Cabd}
Scumlean: {Kagami}
Scum: {Toranaga, UnaBombaH}

Miscellaneous comments:
The only reason Aristophanes is in the town lean pile is because he is pretty much the last person that chooses scum on that team. Nothing about his play so far has indicated town to me
I feel weird ending the reread with both Mulch and Eddie Cane as null but I feel both of their alignments could go either way. I have reasons to town read and reasons to scum read both of them that have basically canceled out and here we are.
Cabd would be a scum lean without the friendly neighbor claim because he's done nothing worthy of being town read beyond that.
Kagami has been overall sketchy but at times I've seen glimmers of towniness that make me reconsider. I wouldn't cry if she was lynched today.

Toranaga and UnaBombaH are the only two players I haven't gotten town feels from at any point. I struggle to see any
People are claiming to be town reading Toranaga based on meta and I still want specific games/examples that make his play here indicative of his town game vs. his scum game.

UnaBombaH had a pretty bad entrance and has never really recovered from it. There seems to be a lot of talk around Eddie Cane and Transcend that really isn't translating into anything productive which makes me think he's just talking for the sake of being involved. There are probably other things that I can't remember rn
VOTE: UnaBombaH
Nah
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Mulch »

Cheetory why are you townreading kagami besides “the reasons for voting him are bad”
(They aren’t)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Mulch »

I have a new readslist
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1970, Ginngie wrote:22nd, 0-232
23rd, 231-259
24th, 260-286
25th, 287-295
26th, 296-353
27th, 354-373

I did like a thing
I’ve been making a conscious effort not to spam

If that’s bothering you then a fix can be arranged
Amrock#3784
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

doing an analysis

am slow cuz sick
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1985, Ginngie wrote:doing an analysis

am slow cuz sick
On what
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1857, Kagami wrote:I think someone said a while ago that Mulch is good as town. Now, I'm pretty skeptical of that, given his insistence that his town-game is identical to his scum-game, but let's imagine it's true.

100% of his scumreads throughout the entire game are town. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
It isn't true. :D
In post 1834, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1321, Kagami wrote:Also pretty sure that FB is scum, but I'm not going to lynch a gunslinger claim and supporting that read would require breaking rules.
I'm 90% sure that Firebringer isn't actually a gunsmith and 100% sure that him claiming to be one is NAI
fax b
In post 1835, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1833, Kagami wrote:Cabd doesn't pick up the scum PM unless their team got at least 2 and maybe 3.
This is useless
but he was asked...
In post 1832, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1281, Kagami wrote:Independent of that, I've been a little fence-ish on him in general, but I have a reason (which I don't think will be respected by the crowd) to think that he's unlikely to pick up a scum PM for him team.
So how would you rank Cabd's team in order from most likely to pick a scum PM to least?
Useless. Cabd might have picked scum, he's good enough at it that it wouldn't be a huge burden. This is only relevant if its someone like Creature.
In post 1830, Spiffeh wrote:Kagami devoting so much time to KMD's town read on Mulch seems so arbitrary and filler

I feel like there's an awkwardness coming from her that I've never really seen from town!Kagami before

I also didn't really like how she expected me to have more town reads based on Team Mafia meta and couldn't really give me a solid answer as to who or why she had that expectation in the first place
It is fair to push someone who is defending your scumread for perceived bad reasons. I don't actually remember KMD townreading mulch nor any reasons, maybe I should check on that. Don't actually have the time nor effort to ISO people today though since I needa leave for work in 40.
In post 1826, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1030, Cheetory6 wrote:If I vote you am I scum Mulch?
I think it's funny that people were all over me for asking why Mulch scum read everyone that voted him and Cheetory does it here with no backlash

What a privileged son-of-a-bitch
People are stupid. Mulch does do that; not much of a scum tell for him though.
In post 1824, Spiffeh wrote:I sincerely doubt scum!KMD gets Mathdino to comment on literally everything for this long especially getting some pushback from people thinking it was initially disingenuous

Maybe this is a dangerous assumption in general but KMD seems pretty town otherwise as well which makes me confident in my read here

He's been asking questions that actually matter and holding people to them, and I think the last time I saw scum!KMD he was in perpetual "catch up mode" which I feel would be an easy thing for him to revert back to as scum with the hyper-posty nature of this game
I really, really disagree with this train of thought. My team didn't roll scum (not that me saying that means anything), but if they did I would certainly be just as involved as I am in every other game if not moreso. As it stands, I'm very attached to the game I was force swapped out of for obvious reasons, and am keeping up with the other two as well because I consider it a crime to not help your team out as much as possible. Fuck White Flag (tm). Mathdino is supposed to be good at scum, isn't he? I don't see why he wouldn't give thoughts here, and there is always the argument that you don't tell your scummates your partners if you want genuine thoughts out of them.
Two things:
1) When have you seen my town game before?
2) The wall posts were probably all catch up posts. Here, I'm interacting more because I'm actually here. It's not an alignment tell. It just means I'm on vacation and haven't worked a day since Team Mafia started.
I haven't. Personality Analysis (tm). Actually, I think you were town in that LQ game I read through, but regardless I can tell from your quality and style of scum game you are good at town too, if you can post like that as scum you can certainly do it as town. And, I buy 2. Almost like it discounts Spiffehs reasons for townreading you o.o
Can you expand on this? I feel like a lot of people are using the words "Implosion" and "town" together and none of it comes with reasons and I'm just not seeing what the rest of you are. Anyone townreading Implosion can answer this by the way.
What's he doing that's scummy? I can't remember him ever pinging me, and again I don't have time to do ISOs rn and have not seen one single convincing reason to scumread him.
Did you change your mind on the forced swap basically being a free clear then?
this is quoted for later
Well I'm town. Aris and Fire are town. Mulch I think is town but my team disagrees so meh. The rest of that list, I don't have an answer. Chara and Patrick I'm not really seeing one way or the other. Kagami, Implosion, and Una would all be fine by me.
So, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm interpreting this as you approve of my lynch pool for the most part. Aristo needs to actually post before I'm locking him as town, even though he's pretty shit at scum and despises it it isn't the same as Creature.
In post 1887, Mulch wrote:The irony is that meta is a super powerful tool that’s underused

Just nobody knows how to use it
(praying emoji) (praying emoji) (praying emoji) word of wisdom thank you Mulch /s

from fire cause it wouldn't quote properly fsr: I haven’t found a distinction so far this game since it seems ari has been forcing himself a lot to post which makes me think possible scum and RC thought so too.
His scum tells are being too nice as scum, forced posting, lurking. He is way behind and not posting anything relevant, he has been completely nice, and as you said forced. Like I said, I'm waiting for him to post because he really likely would want a town PM to me but this is scum ari in play so far, so we need the catchup and then active Ari. KMD, rebuttal?
In post 1899, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1490, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm feeling less certain about mulch/eddie being t/t now.

I think we still might make a mistake if we don't lynch one of them.. :?
What specifically makes you think it's no longer TvT?
Una being Helpful and Productive tm
In post 1946, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1836, Kagami wrote:Hey Spiffeh, how about, in your next post, you rank every player from each team from most likely to pick a scum PM to least.
I only really know for a lot of these teams so this is my best guess for the teams I do know
DEFCON: Lady Lambdadelta > everyone else > hebichan

Team Cuddly: Postie/RC > everyone else

Relaxed Nature: Fro99er > Aeronaut > Gamma Emerald ? > Something_Smart/Aristophanes

Make Papa Proud: everyone > implosion

Queue Agents: everyone else > Ginngie > Bulbazak

Dandy Irate Hoes: hiplop > Reck/TSQ > Cheetory6 > Radja ?
You lose a lot of credibility because out of what I know in this, Frogger despises being scum and is easy to meta read. He's good at it if you DON'T meta, our scumgame together we crushed town completely (hi GL and Frog if you're reading xd), but because most of the modern players aren't OMG META IS AWFUL YOU IDIOTS and because he hates the alignment he would not have picked it over... anyone on that team besides Ari? Why would SS not take it, we've been scum together, it was similar enough to his town game, I bussed him and he made it look legit especially since he subbed in during the day so we couldn't communicate, he played solidly. Don't know why you'd bother posting this if your info was wrong with 5 minutes of background knowledge.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1940, Toranaga wrote:who we lynchin
Did you read ufo wtf
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have no intent to join the Kagami wagon as of now btw.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Mulch »

Name one town game where you’ve wall posted like that Eddie
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Name one SCUM game where I've wall posted like that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1989, Eddie Cane wrote:I have no intent to join the Kagami wagon as of now btw.
I’m scumleaning you right now, and not for this comment
Amrock#3784
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:There's a part in Kagami's engage with KMD where they reference a contradiction in 1231 that felt outright incorrect - but it didn't really seem like Kagami was using that as specific reasoning as to why KMD was scum, which is probably the closest thing to a townleanable bit of content that I've gotten so far in Kagami's ISO. I feel like scum takes something like that and holds it over KMD's head, especially while trying to paint KMD as a potential Mulch partner at the time. Kind of shows some level of nuance in the manner in which Kagami may have been trying to sort KMD.
Have only posted it twice and referenced it in the post you're referring to where I say I've parsed the reasoning for Kagami being scum, but sure. Here it is again.

Can you, specifically you, as in Mulch, articulate why Kagami is scum?
And we can talk about it instead of having a really stupid "NO KAGAMI IS SCUM YOU ARE WRONG" vs "NO YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE KAGAMI IS TOWN" type conversation.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1991, Eddie Cane wrote:Name one SCUM game where I've wall posted like that
I’ve never seen you as scum afaict

This might be it?
Amrock#3784
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'll be back tonight.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1994, Mulch wrote:
In post 1991, Eddie Cane wrote:Name one SCUM game where I've wall posted like that

This might be it?
are you using meta to define Eddie
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1993, Cheetory6 wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:There's a part in Kagami's engage with KMD where they reference a contradiction in 1231 that felt outright incorrect - but it didn't really seem like Kagami was using that as specific reasoning as to why KMD was scum, which is probably the closest thing to a townleanable bit of content that I've gotten so far in Kagami's ISO. I feel like scum takes something like that and holds it over KMD's head, especially while trying to paint KMD as a potential Mulch partner at the time. Kind of shows some level of nuance in the manner in which Kagami may have been trying to sort KMD.
Have only posted it twice and referenced it in the post you're referring to where I say I've parsed the reasoning for Kagami being scum, but sure. Here it is again.

Can you, specifically you, as in Mulch, articulate why Kagami is scum?
And we can talk about it instead of having a really stupid "NO KAGAMI IS SCUM YOU ARE WRONG" vs "NO YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE KAGAMI IS TOWN" type conversation.
I don’t do cazes, but I guess I’ll formalize it when I get on a computer soon
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1996, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1994, Mulch wrote:

This might be it?
are you using meta to define Eddie
yes?

The entirety of his town games have been uninvestsed one liners with occasional outbursts and a ton of criticism
Not explainy-reasonable-wall posts
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

To do list:

Reads list