mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by mozamis »

its an early tentative read, but Nero town? he normally lurks it up more as scum?
nothing else stands out.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:08 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I agree, I also like Maz town.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Moz
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 67, BuJaber wrote:I liked it because I also felt Roy's stressing over deadline literally within hours of day starting seems overeager.
how come you didn't say anything about it?
To clarify I felt myself agreeing when you pointed it out. It had missed me the first time I read it, admittedly.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I'm happy to sheep Nero for the timebeing. I also don't really like the 'i have a plan, but I can't tell you yet' shenanigans from roy. I usually find this type of behavior to be an attempt at virtue signaling (yes I just appropriated that term for mafia use, come at me). Like if he actually wanted genuine reactions or actually had something that needed to be kept in the dark to be effective, he would't be like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A SECRET THING BUT WE NEED TO WAIT".

So those are my top SRs at the moment.

I have a good idea of TIAMs meta and Lalendras meta so I think my read on them will become clear before end of day.

Nero, what do you think of me sheeping you since you think sheeping is dumb?
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

Lol mozamis the point was I should be the only one left with a space ;)

Lalendra and Nero seem good so far but it's perhaps too early to give that a solid town read. Shouldn't even be that rare for scum to start out real helpful and all that.

Luca has 2 posts only towards Lalendra which I don't quite like, moz vote didn't seem to be RVS.

Yea I'm looking at something, sort of an assumption but I feel like it's beneficial to watch that for some more time. Plus if I call it out then scum won't dirty their hands in that area for the rest of the game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 71, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nothing wrong with being suspicious of reads on page 3. Lalendra looks town to me.
I'm not quite there. I feel like sometimes town say really silly/scummy things but I don't really feel like I should ever town read anyone for that. Its a blanket discreet and would make a ton of sense from scum
IF
there's scum in Roy/Leeoon. Defending for the town cred is also a possibility. She's also a bit fence sitty with her "I don't like you having early reads BUT it makes sense you'd question him" What do you feel about the rest of Roy's play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 76, TwoInAMillion wrote:I agree, I also like Maz town.
you gotta love the moz :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Archwing »

feeling early town leans on nero and seph. everyone else is null right now
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 79, Sephiroth wrote:I'm happy to sheep Nero for the timebeing. I also don't really like the 'i have a plan, but I can't tell you yet' shenanigans from roy. I usually find this type of behavior to be an attempt at virtue signaling (yes I just appropriated that term for mafia use, come at me). Like if he actually wanted genuine reactions or actually had something that needed to be kept in the dark to be effective, he would't be like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A SECRET THING BUT WE NEED TO WAIT".
think i have seen this from town
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by mozamis »

agree that seph looks town, "happy to sheep" seems kinda honest.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 80, Roy Tagliaferro wrote: moz vote didn't seem to be RVS.
no offence and all, but i even said "random vote on Nero" :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 am

Post by mozamis »

pressure lurker vote
VOTE: thegoldenparadox
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

Woops. Looked at 74 which seemed like light suspicion but I'm tired and reading is hard.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 79, Sephiroth wrote:Nero, what do you think of me sheeping you since you think sheeping is dumb?
When I said
In post 48, Nero Cain wrote:Sheeping is mostly dumb.
I should have used an asterisk. My thoughts are complex and maybe a bit hypocritical. When I said that, I was mostly coming from a place of negativity. Having been and seen myself/others get sheeped lynched, as in, player X has no reads or simply doesn't care or even sheeping a player b/c they are "good" seems like bad town play if its a mislynch. It also allows for scum to blend in. It's really a necessary evil though as it requires sheeping to get a lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 80, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:Lalendra and Nero seem good so far but it's perhaps too early to give that a solid town read. Shouldn't even be that rare for scum to start out real helpful and all that.
Not that I really care about correctly read but I'm not really understanding the hesitance to town read us.

In post 84, mozamis wrote:
In post 79, Sephiroth wrote:I'm happy to sheep Nero for the timebeing. I also don't really like the 'i have a plan, but I can't tell you yet' shenanigans from roy. I usually find this type of behavior to be an attempt at virtue signaling (yes I just appropriated that term for mafia use, come at me). Like if he actually wanted genuine reactions or actually had something that needed to be kept in the dark to be effective, he would't be like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A SECRET THING BUT WE NEED TO WAIT".
think i have seen this from town
I have too but I don't feel like "I've seen town do this, so this must be town." is a safe assumption. Scum can and will do anything that town do. I understand where you are coming from though as I think silly town
THINK
they are being helpful by gambiting and stuff. Though it seems rather convenient and fishy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, Archwing wrote:feeling early town leans on nero and seph. everyone else is null right now
go on
In post 90, Nero Cain wrote:Not that I really care about
being
correctly read but I'm not really understanding the hesitance to town read us
fixed

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:45 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Nero I didn't say it MUST be town. Just saying that altho it looks a bit scummy, having a "secret plan", can be town. And in fact, although it's a bit wifomy, gun to head i would say it's town MOST of the time. Purely for this reason, - we ARE talking about it, and so he has drawn attention to himself.
But i hear ya, it could be scum trying to be clever!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

so early reads
nero, roy, seph town
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

easy!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

based on sheer #'s alone he's more likely to be town, sure. I think its just as equally possible that he's scum that got caught and is using the "BUT IT WAS A GAMBIT!" excuse.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 80, Roy Tagliaferro wrote: Luca has 2 posts only towards Lalendra which I don't quite like, moz vote didn't seem to be RVS.
I never said her vote was RVS; she voted Moz for an RVS vote, which is at odds with her suspicion of people who acquired reads during RVS.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 71, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nothing wrong with being suspicious of reads on page 3. Lalendra looks town to me.
The irony of this post.

I don't see how anyone can base a townread on Lalendra based on what she has posted so far.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if he's scum that knows she's town?

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That's obviously a possibility.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”