Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1516, Bins wrote:if you’ve meta’d me you’d know i’m super defensive as town aaaaaaah
like i’m playing super not my scum meta right now idk how you’re overlooking this
I haven't meta'd you. I'm not good at metadiving experienced players. I try to keep meta to people with relatively recent joindates.

There are 59 other townies who can pick up the slack when it comes to my weaknesses. If I were going solo I might go do the work but it's just not a strength of mine.

lol self meta tho
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1524, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1521, Dunkerdoodles wrote:bins's tone is wayyy better then dino's
You don't like my playstyle.
i never said that

Earlier in this game I told you you don't know how to read me and this was literally while you were actively scumreading/pushing me in the other game.
i'm sorry i don't know how to read you :facepalm:

Recall that you thought I was scum solely because I was hard-fucking-defending someone that you were 95% certain was scum.
wrong

I do think I have a scum-meta (not that I've figured out what it is yet); I'm not one of those PLAY EXACTLY THE SAME AS BOTH ALIGNMENTS people.
thats not what im saying

But I don't at all think you can tell the difference. Your reasons in both games for scumreading me is that me taking over the town looks like manipulating to you.
but i was right last game, why can't i be right again?

and lol tonereading
lol you said this in the last game too or something similar
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

lol i'll bite
1. We've agreed that we have a massive diff in playstyle.
2. k
3. You didn't give reasons other than "guys Math is stonewalling this guy's lynch" and constantly pushing Math/Paradox as the scumteam. Paradox flips town, you give up on pushing me.
4. k idk what you're saying then
5. Because you were right on an insanely surface level basis of "this guy seems manipulative and is stopping a lynch on my scumread, wtf". I'm telling you that those reasons are objectively shitty. Like, for anyone. And in that game they were so shitty that it made you look bad enough to get you lynched. Raybells picked up on scum-me (I think). You at no point picked up on my motivation that day.
6. i say that always

bro meta-ing someone based on a single scumgame is hilariously bad
like i have bins scumgame but you don't see me using that shit because it's such a weird case
go read a towngame and if you genuinely see a difference and you can genuinely tell me that you'd townread me if you were in those games, then we'll talk
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Bins »

both bulba
RC
Have said this isn’t scum me
GL (who is the most experienced on your team probably for this read)
Smocaine

TRANSCEND EVEN (but he might not be trustable)
idk man
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1528, Mathdino wrote:lol i'll bite
1. We've agreed that we have a massive diff in playstyle.
2. k
3. You didn't give reasons other than "guys Math is stonewalling this guy's lynch" and constantly pushing Math/Paradox as the scumteam. Paradox flips town, you give up on pushing me.
4. k idk what you're saying then
5. Because you were right on an insanely surface level basis of "this guy seems manipulative and is stopping a lynch on my scumread, wtf". I'm telling you that those reasons are objectively shitty. Like, for anyone. And in that game they were so shitty that it made you look bad enough to get you lynched. Raybells picked up on scum-me (I think). You at no point picked up on my motivation that day.
6. i say that always

bro meta-ing someone based on a single scumgame is hilariously bad
like i have bins scumgame but you don't see me using that shit because it's such a weird case
go read a towngame and if you genuinely see a difference and you can genuinely tell me that you'd townread me if you were in those games, then we'll talk
i didn't exactly want a response but ok
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1521, Dunkerdoodles wrote:bins's tone is wayyy better then dino's
In post 1522, Bins wrote:you’re wrong on bins -.-
@Dunker: There's your answer, and in her own words no less :P

How is Bins coming off "wayyy better" when she outright LIED about the game where I WAS PLAYING TOO.

first she accepted Dino mainly pushed her and claimed he scum hunted on other days, and when I brought up the fact he was NK'd N1 she went back to claim he was scum hunting others on D1 (he was merely baiting one other slot, I think)

Dino literally didn't have to hunt in that game at all, because he had a guilty on Bins on N0 (night start game), so he knew what he was doing and whom he was going to lynch right from the start.

My issue with Dino is he has been voting too many players in this game, but his explanation makes sense. His whole narrative just seems impossible to fake on the spot too, so he's most likely telling the truth about this overly convoluted plan.

Now if Dino is Scum in this game then he deserves his name to be carved in stone in the hall of fame of most cunning Scum that ever existed. It's not like he took a long time to come up with all this. I thus believe every word he said.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Mathdino »

ANYWAY OUTSIDE OF THAT SQUAD

Less than a week on the deadline, and one weekend left. As I see it, these are our options:

A. Bins: I cased this, and I was blocking the lynch for my own reasons before but you guys really need to reconsider this read.

B. LLD/fitz: lolparanoia. But also LLD's blow-up. Notice that Bulba blew up on nothing and then actually took a break from the site. LLD gained the advantage from it and was force-replaced out (as opposed to replacing out or into a game she'd like more).

C. skirt/Trans/Titus: I've cooled off this completely. Everyone I talk to that I trust to read Eddie and Trans off meta insists that BOTH of them played their town meta to a T. The only issue I have is the idea that Titus was recruited just to play a good scumgame.

D. A50: Gains more from self-voting fiasco as scum than he gains as town. Unintelligible moves throughout the day. Already (preemptively) claimed VT so this is safe.

E. CHESSKID: lolfuckprinceton

I don't think T-Bone is a good D1 lynch. Laughably low-info. And then Elena would be an ok lynch but I don't think that's viable.

@All:
Revised lynchlists plssss

Mine is:
Bins > LLD > Elena > A50 > CDB
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Bins »

@a50

i obviously didn’t attempt to lie lol i just didn’t have my fact straights because i hadn’t reviewed that game maybe even before this game started

gtkas
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Btw A50 here's near definite proof I planned this:
Spoiler: I KEEP RECEIPTS
In post 943, Mathdino wrote:The fact is that
I don't see any alternatives.
Like, all 3 theoretical lynch options I have are against me in some way. The people who have generally agreed with me are A50 (lynch option), Bins, and maybe throw in Keychain and Radja.
basically the last time i was townleaning bins
In post 960, Mathdino wrote:Wait a second
Bins why are you scumreading T-Bone then?
In post 1230, Mathdino wrote:Hey A50 convince me on Bins again.
now i'm open to bins being scum
In post 1265, Mathdino wrote:@T-Bone: i agree that like
you/me/Bins/Elena/A50
are basically not gonna get anywhere at this point
since we're all talking past each other
except you/Elena who have a weird amount of accord
and my team and Bins who have a weird amount of agreement on everything
wow it's almost like i should be finding bins suspicious at this point
In post 1276, Mathdino wrote:I'm stonewalling a Bins lynch today regardless. I could maybe look at her if she was caught at night (I'd actually be very open to her getting copped now that LLD and Transcend's slots are both donezo). But otherwise, would really prefer not Bins.
i want her copped and i'm not townreading her but i really don't want her lynched, wonder why
In post 1335, Mathdino wrote:keychain [snip] can you crunch the numbers on the percentage chance of bins/LLD scumteam
In post 1348, Mathdino wrote:Quotes from Bins involving a lot of nullification of scumreads on LLD pinged me. Not willing to pursue Bins yet.
stuff. and also i was purposefully leaving out KMD's thoughts on bins cuz duh
In post 1448, Mathdino wrote:bins why the hell are you voting eddieslot over LLDslot
it's almost like this was a scumtell
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: How about you ask davesaz about his read on me now. Show him my # and see what he thinks. Thanks.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Yeah don't worry I knew you were town after momo flip. We talked about that already.

A vote on you is a policy/paranoia vote (cuz srsly y u no do more). Still an option in a lot of people's minds apparently but w/e.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1532, Mathdino wrote:I don't think T-Bone is a good D1 lynch.
this is such a cop out

this is dumb - implosion,2018

gtkas
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't scumread him anymore. His lack of substantial interactions with many players means there wouldn't be many associations to draw from that. Honestly if I didn't think I'd get NK'd, he's exactly the kind of person I'd expect to get shot before we collectively consider lynching him.

Like, he's still kinda null, and by no means is he an outright townread, but I can at least understand the stuff that was making me scumread him in the first place.

Has implosion been following the game? Because ofc that shit looks like a copout if he literally hasn't read my progression on T-Bone.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Bins »

He hasn’t,
told my team to look at what you’re doing tho

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Bins »

... is math just getting warned

or if he’s not getting warned...

does that mean it’s a lie...

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1514, Mathdino wrote:Elli just gave me clearance to copy paste from Discord:
more important was this a lie...

... or did elli let this slip...

uhm...

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Bins »

i’m referring to ellis recent update

maybe under pressure of the votes math desperately wanted town cred and stuff to back up his read on me...
but uhm

UHM

gtkas
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Subject: Team Mafia 2018 General Information
Ellibereth wrote:This is a clarification on what may or may not come out of your team discord and your team pt's:

You may not copy and paste content that is directed at someone else in the discord or pt (including if said person is unnamed).
Otherwise, you may copy and paste content that you wrote from your discord or pt but you may make no indication that it came from your discord or your pt.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Keychain »

Welcome Fitz and chesskid! I'm glad to play with you again Fitz.

Bins spit it out please I keep thinking I might know what you're getting at but you're being so vague it's hard to tell.

In post 1361, Titus wrote:Bins, Eddie wants me to have you cite the meta as he usually only wallposts as town.
This exchange made me laugh but I don't like the request from Eddie - trying to self meta himself in this way is weird.

In post 1400, Bins wrote:actually i think this is good because smocaine was pretty town so like just find scum and help sort this mess
In post 1408, Bins wrote:-_- we arent policy lynching the smocaine slot of all slots to policy
???
Can you back up this Smocaine townread? It sounds like you just got a lot surer on it and I can't tell why.

In post 1412, Mathdino wrote:it's a policy vote/wagon
not an actual policy lynch

join it because we have nothing better to do while we wait for like 8 players to get into the game
Thought you weren't a fan of empty posting, hey, so I don't know what you're doing here.

In post 1431, Titus wrote:
In post 1382, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.08Image

T-Bone (2)
, ,
Titus (3)
, , ,
havingfitz (4)
, , , ,
Bins (1)
Mathdino (1)
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Sunday February 4, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
[/size]
Zero desire to vote fitz with this low of a wagon participation rate. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the votes on us two were town pissed at the arguments.
Four votes is too low a participation for you to join the wagon, so you'd rather vote Math? I can understand not joining because townread, but that just seems like a ridiculous reason.

In post 1494, chesskid3 wrote:I'm through 7 pages and I just want to award a townread to whoever drops that first satisfying vote on Keychain but nobody's doing it why aren't you people generating content how I would generate content fuuuuuuuuu
<3
Would a vote on me help you somehow?

Also... Math, I think you are way overemphasising the importance of A50 self-voting that one time.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Elli gave me permission on Discord to copy paste specifically that. He didn't understand that my intent was to keep receipts on something I posted in the PT/Discord. He wrote up that warning as a clarification after basically telling me "whoops my bad".

But yeah that's the last time I'll be copy pasting my private notes directed at my teammates. The idea is you can, for example, write up a case on someone and store it in the PT, but you can't quote yourself asking your team for help and shit because that potentially confirms your slot as town.

@Bins: lol you're literally right that I wanted the towncred to go up against you. Without making it clear that this was my plan all along, it's a pretty big reads whiplash. Part of the reason I wasn't going against you earlier was the difficulty in getting you lynched/1v1ing you.

@Keychain: That's fair. dave took a look and he's seeing A50 town. I think KMD/GL are still unconvinced. But like, recent events make A50 pretty clearly town I think. So I would literally only vote him as a policy option to avoid no lynching. My listing our lynch options isn't necessarily endorsement :P
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1544, Keychain wrote:Can you back up this Smocaine townread? It sounds like you just got a lot surer on it and I can't tell why.
Implosion is pretty confident and I sort of agree? I also don’t think he picks scum and I don’t think chesskid replaces him for that purpose? It’s not a big confident read on my part, it’s just we’ve been so focused elsewhere it seems like a weird flip. I’ve never been scumreading Smoc.

Also Math addressed it but that’s what I was getting at.

I guess I just don’t believe his read on me, lmfao. How anyone can hard scumread me right now boggles my mind (I feel pretty self-aware in this evaluation, even though people aren’t going to like it). And the fact his entire team, who I have no history with and no actual belief they’re 100% following, is also reading me this strongly is odd. I dismissed A50 because he has done this before lol as town when I was town.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Bins »

While Marquis thinks Math should eat a vig because he’s a hindrance to town and he wouldn’t cry to see him die, and Implosion is hung up on his “NO INFORMATION LYNCH” opinion on T-Bone, Skrew thinks he’s legit and I’m inclined to believe it too.

The reason I didn’t vote Math when I flipped from him flipping scum in the other game was because it wasn’t a serious read. I wanted to create discussion. I wanted to see who would bite it. The fact is, I don’t see difference between his play there and here, but I still think his play here is genuine (which upsets me, but I’m over it).

gtkas
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

RL got in the way last night. Only up to page 5 of my read. Zzzzzz
Will devote any available free time today to this game. Hope to have thoughts/reads/opinions/vote (if moving it) posted nlt tomorrow noonish EST.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Radja »

In post 1377, Almost50 wrote:Actually, THANK YOU KMD! Now that you reminded me, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who calls for my lynch "based on self-voting" I'm going to accuse them of being Scum, and I do have reason to .. precisely from that game, where NO TOWNIE voted Joda "because she self-voted", while 75% of the total Scum count in that game did. THANK YOU AGAIN.
you're not serious are you?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”