Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Katyusha »

but the way i envision this game i see nm/dino solved in a 4-way mylo with two hammertested townies in {me flubber monkey fire} discussing the arguments either way

unless it becomes a lot clearer on the way there i think it's better to get the easier lynches out of the way first. it's more time, less clutter, and maybe seeing which townies scum elect to remove first provides some sort of information

pedit: i guess it was him unvoting before i asked that made me feel it was ~genuine~ in real time

what i have to ask though is why doesn't n_m question the claim in mylo? you said it yourself, n_m is smarter than he lets on and I've been fully aware of this. surely from a town pov it would make sense to question that claim?

pedit: thinking. also great contribution n_m beyoncety.gif
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

pagetop?

nooo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3271, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2131, Not_Mafia wrote:And I'm town regardless of Fire's alignment
preps himself for the "DAE FIRE AND N_M SCUM?!?!" argument
Nope. Was in response to this
In post 2126, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think this is a question the mod can and should answer. if moz died first, then we're on easy street because fire and n_m is scum.
In post 3271, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2141, Firebringer wrote:First time ever that a mod has called me out on a gambit.
In post 2142, Not_Mafia wrote:lulz, why didn't you ask?
In post 2143, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
Pounces on him for the lie
In post 2146, Firebringer wrote:Lol I am actually Town
In post 2147, Not_Mafia wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 2152, Not_Mafia wrote:Why gambit like this in MyLo?
And then backs off for no reason?
You're calling Firebringer town and also telling me I shouldn't have backed off of him, you can't have your cake and eat it too
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 3277, Not_Mafia wrote:you can't have your cake and eat it too
:'( no fuck you
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 2224, Katyusha wrote:N_m pulled off of fire though before I asked

He was thinking it through imo while I think scum sticks to their guns
I disagree. N_M would've lost a 1v1 with Firebringer for sure. It's absolutely within Fire's meta to fakeclaim shit like that as town.
And keep in mind N_M knew Firebringer was town already. So of course he knows that Fire would fakeclaim like that as town.
Rem is/was an easier mislynch.
In post 2232, Katyusha wrote:If fire/n_m was a preplanned scum gambit wouldn’t they especially follow through with UB rules?
I mean this is an okay argument as to Fire/N_M not scum together but this also implies that they would ever plan anything, which is a faulty assumption :P

have not read your last post brb
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wait how do i eat it then
i can only eat it if i dont have it?

or do i just not get to eat cake
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3278, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 3277, Not_Mafia wrote:you can't have your cake and eat it too
:'( no fuck you
You can, Math can't
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

oh im fine with that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3279, Mathdino wrote:I mean this is an okay argument as to Fire/N_M not scum together but this also implies that they would ever plan anything, which is a faulty assumption :P
I trolled you as a teammate and plotted out the whole game, you know I have the ability to anticipate reactions and plan a scum gambit accordingly, so does Fire
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3275, Katyusha wrote:but the way i envision this game i see nm/dino solved in a 4-way mylo with two hammertested townies in {me flubber monkey fire} discussing the arguments either way

unless it becomes a lot clearer on the way there i think it's better to get the easier lynches out of the way first. it's more time, less clutter, and maybe seeing which townies scum elect to remove first provides some sort of information

pedit: i guess it was him unvoting before i asked that made me feel it was ~genuine~ in real time

what i have to ask though is why doesn't n_m question the claim in mylo? you said it yourself, n_m is smarter than he lets on and I've been fully aware of this. surely from a town pov it would make sense to question that claim?

pedit: thinking. also great contribution n_m beyoncety.gif
1. I'm extremely not okay with that on the basis that the longer this game goes on, the less anyone will actually give a shit who we lynch. I want N_M/me solved now before town numbers start dwindling.

2. LyLo NKA is bad tbh. If we lynch Hopkirk, they'll probably kill Flubber for being extra confirmed. But outside of that it's anyone's guess. My understanding is that you, HEM, and Fire are all more on N_M's side here so they could literally kill anyone at this rate. More than likely you since you're a stabilising element.

3. Again, why would scum fakeclaim an innocent on some random townie? In N_M's position I don't think I'd have set up Fire like that. It was a pretty convincing claim even when I spectated it. The point is that N_M knew Fire was bullshitting already.

No comment on the unvote. If anything that's against what I know of town-Not_Mafia since town-Not_Mafia shoots from the hip to get shit over with.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3283, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3279, Mathdino wrote:I mean this is an okay argument as to Fire/N_M not scum together but this also implies that they would ever plan anything, which is a faulty assumption :P
I trolled you as a teammate and plotted out the whole game, you know I have the ability to anticipate reactions and plan a scum gambit accordingly, so does Fire
tfw literally making an argument that N_M/Fire could be scum together
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

fite fite fite fite
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3285, Mathdino wrote:
Yup, we could be and you know it, so you're full of shit
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3287, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3285, Mathdino wrote:
Yup, we could be and you know it, so you're full of shit
im just taking this as a scumclaim
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3277, Not_Mafia wrote:You're calling Firebringer town and also telling me I shouldn't have backed off of him, you can't have your cake and eat it too
It's inconsistent with what I know of you.

I'm also in the frame of not really seeing how that makes you town anyway. "Scum would stick to their guns" doesn't really make sense to me and I've rarely if ever seen that to be true in LyLo.

Perfect example is Hopkirk who suddenly became more enlightened than the Dalai Lama tripping balls on LSD once I started making real arguments for sheep/Hop/N_M.

If scum sticks to their guns, then that also makes Hop town, which is just bad.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mathdino did scumclaim yes, several other times too
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Mathdino »

N_M I've made numerous arguments as to why you and Fire's slot aren't scum together already. I don't feel I need to defend that point based on overanalysis of a few posts. sheep's ISO is enough for me to rule that out.

I've been transparent about my thought process. You're literally arguing "town-Mathdino wouldn't rule out me/Fire as a scumteam" which is...
:thinking:
waaaaat?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3289, Mathdino wrote:Perfect example is Hopkirk who suddenly became more enlightened than the Dalai Lama tripping balls on LSD once I started making real arguments for sheep/Hop/N_M.
Yes who has been calling the team sheep/Fire/Me and pushing
me
as the lynch, he's made no attempt to get Fire, his theoretical mislynch in your scenario, lynched
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

spicy
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Katyusha »

what reason do scum have to waffle

obviously here n_m!scum would be trying to look town in the first place by unvoting so i guess it's kind of a dumb question but i dont think saying "scum would stick to their guns" is an unreasonable assumption, theyre the ones who come into the game with a planned agenda in mind
In post 3290, Not_Mafia wrote:Mathdino did scumclaim yes, several other times too
source?

pedit: no really like............. what would town!dino have done here n_m in your opinion

pedit: because literally no one would follow hopkirk onto fire, it's just a distraction and we shouldnt take the association to heart at all because he could be tying himself to you or tying himself to mathdino. it's just wifom
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3291, Mathdino wrote:You're literally arguing "town-Mathdino wouldn't rule out me/Fire as a scumteam" which is...
I'm arguing that you thinking that Fire and I couldn't pull a scum theatre gambit is transparently bullshit
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

The most mafia I've ever seen N_M play.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Hopkirk is on a sinking ship. I honestly don't think the particular person someone pushes to lynch first in 8p LyLo is alignment indicative.

As either alignment I lynch the harder to lynch person first, then save confscum for 3p.

Hopkirk might do something differently.

And a lot of people choose to just lynch confscum first.

Basically that's not an argument. Hopkirk wins a lot of towncred if he's pushing you as hard as I am and if we get your lynch through today.

Edit: have not read katy's last post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3294, Katyusha wrote:pedit: no really like............. what would town!dino have done here n_m in your opinion
Lynch scum, not me, not refuse to vote conf scum when we still have 8 players and what? 4 or 5 players unclaimed?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Katyusha »

this is me stating i'm fairly convinced now mathdino is town

if monkey or fire or flubber need me to explain why i can because there were a few posts from the other days that made me less sure about this but still

pedit: theres more points i think to his argument than that n_m?? and he's just saying you're impulsive players which i dont think is an unreasonable personality call. i do personally think fire like double checks at the very least what UB rules are before going with the claim in the pt but that's hardly out of the realm of someone "impulsive"

pedit: the argument to lynch non-confscum makes sense and dino is not the first person i've heard try it. it's not unreasonable nm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”