Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3323, Katyusha wrote:yeah if you have to argue fire is scum then there's just no point in saying he scumclaimed because he has to call you as scum as scum and town alike, there's no way for me to tell the difference objectively without reads etc

and fire i think your opinion here is biased, it could be right but I want to hear from monkey

pedit: not mafia you're missing the point lmfao
What is the point?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3314, Katyusha wrote:right, but he sees the claim and knows he'll react one way to it. even if he doesnt have the night to think he still is informed and doesn't have to actually react naturally to the claim

"ok, i don't think this is believable, I think town!me would vote here"

vs

"i think this claim is somewhat believable even though i know it's fake so i'm going to feel it out and see what town does before taking any drastic action since that's what town!me would do"

instead he chooses to contradict his thought process. what's the benefit here (besides obviously looking town, which i concede is probably the intention but if that's the only possibility i can understand then i dont really know what to make of it)

i understand this might not make sense and honestly i dont even care about this point because n_m's last few posts have been terrible so
N_M-scum explicitly doesn't play exactly like his town-persona does. He plays to his wincon. Read the scum/dead PTs of the games I've played with N_M-scum.

And yeah if looking town and also not losing a 1v1 to Fire is the result of unvoting, then you've made the argument for me.

Reminder that you really shouldn't be reading people off of LyLo in general, and that a much better argument for N_M-scum is in my cases on sheep's interactions with the 5 of us.

Another argument for lynching N_M first: We have the unique asset of sheep and Hopkirk being willing to bus now, that may not exist tomorrow.

Personally I think that N_M scumflip confirms me as town which gets Firebringer off my ass tomorrow as well. I don't think I pull this off if town (let's be honest probably you) dies tonight. But N_M flip turns this into easy mode that any town could solve.

No matter how few shits they give at this point :/
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

tbh hem can we really just lynch other scum first
only difference is it looks better on my wiki
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Katyusha »

n_m if you're town he cant be, fire's obvfucking town and hop is obvfucking scum so it has to be since we already confirmed by votes hop/flubber is not a team iirc

anyway i need to think
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

gn
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Katyusha »

n_m what games have you played with UCV before this game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3328, sheepsaysmeep wrote:tbh hem can we really just lynch other scum first
only difference is it looks better on my wiki
Tell us who they are and we will
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

just. lynch. sheep.

i think you've been swayed, kat. scum!n_m had a lot of reasons to tunnel fire right there and get him lynched with the help of his scumteam and my vote. he didn't have to bus hopkirk and sheep two hours later. if he's scum!n_m, he'd have already pegged me as VI D2 and pocketed me like what I've been baiting scum to do.

for now, i want the additional night so hopefully potential unclaimed prs can further this game for us.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3321, Not_Mafia wrote:Yes, seriously go over Math's posts with a fresh mind, there's nothing there, it's all style no substance
I resent that.

I went into this by wiping prior reads because they were so obviously shit and didn't account for sheep confscumming himself.

My posts are a stream of consciousness process of me trying to figure out who the scumteam is.

I didn't come up with a scumteam first and then go defend it. I came up with assumptions on what sheep would do as scum (based on what I know of him) and THEN pored over the evidence.

I assumed there'd be more than enough evidence for the correct scumteam because guess what, I'm town and I know for sure there's a correct scumteam out there. I just needed to dig it up.

And I did. It led me to Hopkirk scum independent of other reasons to scumread Hopkirk.
In post 3323, Katyusha wrote:yeah if you have to argue fire is scum then there's just no point in saying he scumclaimed because he has to call you as scum as scum and town alike, there's no way for me to tell the difference objectively without reads etc

and fire i think your opinion here is biased, it could be right but I want to hear from monkey
I don't really understand this.

But regardless I really REALLY don't want to go into 5p or 3p Lylo without scum who's explicitly willing to bus. I want Fire proven wrong now and not postgame.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3329, Katyusha wrote:n_m if you're town he cant be, fire's obvfucking town and hop is obvfucking scum so it has to be since we already confirmed by votes hop/flubber is not a team iirc

anyway i need to think
Reminder that I didn't know Fire was obvtown and didn't know that Hop was obvscum before I started my analysis. sheep's ISO easily led me to both conclusions.

I did know HEM was obvtown because of the shitshow with Sephiroth but that's a different thing.
In post 3333, humaneatingmonkey wrote:just. lynch. sheep.

i think you've been swayed, kat. scum!n_m had a lot of reasons to tunnel fire right there and get him lynched with the help of his scumteam and my vote. he didn't have to bus hopkirk and sheep two hours later. if he's scum!n_m, he'd have already pegged me as VI D2 and pocketed me like what I've been baiting scum to do.

for now, i want the additional night so hopefully potential unclaimed prs can further this game for us.
I heavily doubt there's extra PRs out there right now. I'm not willing to gamble this. We have an opportunity to let scum bus. We lynch scum, then Fire loses the game on his tunnel.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3331, Katyusha wrote:n_m what games have you played with UCV before this game?
I'll get to this later, going to bed in a moment
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Also N_M-scum objectively always loses a 1v1 with Firebringer-town.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3335, Mathdino wrote:We lynch
conf
scum, then Fire loses the game on his tunnel.
FTFMyself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town Dino doesn't attempt to justify his play to me, he just laughs at me and talks about policy lynches
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And we're in the threats stage now, good to know
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3333, humaneatingmonkey wrote:for now, i want the additional night so hopefully potential unclaimed prs can further this game for us.
actually at the very least

this is an argument for lynching sheep now and nm/dino tomorrow
Mathdino wrote:Also N_M-scum objectively always loses a 1v1 with Firebringer-town.
i agree with this but he's not 1v1'ing just by voting a town!Firebringer. the rest of the town can doubt fire's claim and mislynch him too

pedit: why does town dino need to justify his play to you if you're confscum to each other
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Going to bed
Lynch sheep.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3341, Katyusha wrote:pedit: why does town dino need to justify his play to you if you're confscum to each other
Good question
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3333, humaneatingmonkey wrote:he didn't have to bus hopkirk and sheep two hours later. if he's scum!n_m, he'd have already pegged me as VI D2 and pocketed me like what I've been baiting scum to do.
Yes he did. Fire was obvtown and so were you and katy.

Rem is not a difficult mislynch. NOTICE THAT N_M TRIES TO LYNCH REM FIRST INSTEAD OF SHEEP. BEFORE REM GOT THE REPLACEMENT.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And fire still isn't conftown, conf is a strong word, can we please not use it on just extremely strong reads
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3334, Mathdino wrote:I don't really understand this.
we know fire is town

thus both you and n_m, regardless of alignments, will argue the team must be hopkirk/sheep/the other

thus you didn't scumclaim at any point

pedit: n_m he's literally not trying to do that

pedit: "fire is basically never getting lynched this game because there is almost no way he is scum"

does that help? :roll:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3344, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3333, humaneatingmonkey wrote:he didn't have to bus hopkirk and sheep two hours later. if he's scum!n_m, he'd have already pegged me as VI D2 and pocketed me like what I've been baiting scum to do.
Yes he did. Fire was obvtown and so were you and katy.

Rem is not a difficult mislynch. NOTICE THAT N_M TRIES TO LYNCH REM FIRST INSTEAD OF SHEEP. BEFORE REM GOT THE REPLACEMENT.
Sounds like WHAT YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY RIGHT NOW
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3341, Katyusha wrote:pedit: why does town dino need to justify his play to you if you're confscum to each other
Pretend it's postgame. I think N_M would be criticising my posts for style-over-substance even if he were town, and I feel the need to back that up both to him and to others.

Like I want to be very clear to everyone that I didn't have a preconception of who the scumteam was before I started writing cases. And it led me to the correct conclusion anyway.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3346, Katyusha wrote:pedit: n_m he's literally not trying to do that
Do what?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”