Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1446, CultOfAthena wrote:Mozamis can't post the way that he has this game as scum. If you're familiar with Creature, it's kind of like that.
Example?
Because this sounds pretty cut and dry if true.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean. I do fundamentally agree with NSG's assertion that this is unlike Mozamis's scumgame as far as he has played it

but I find it more likely that this is by far his best scumgame than that he is town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I haven't caught up but i've had a few "away from the game" thoughts and i wanted to post them before i got lost in the woods again...
Maybe - i do emphahsise the word MAYBE - Thor is town. He could be the sort of emotional player that OMGUS' heavily. Maybe he just OMGUSed Flub Day 1, and is doing the same to me now.
And mayeb I got caught up in the fact that FLub was IC. clearly, Thor could have just got it wrong as town.
So. Put Thor on the back burner for now.

occam's razor lynch EP and TEx

Obvious often IS right in Mafia, and they are the 2 that have done fuck all consistently all game. If they are town they should have replaced out by now.

VOTE: ep

i'll catch up in a bit, but its gonna take somehtng special to change my mind
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:10 pm

I also want to note that I find his play in this game distinctly different than, for example, his play in the game that you modded NSG.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by texcat »

Y'all must expect people to be bussing all the time. I'm not used to that. Perhaps I'm just out of touch. After reading RCs wall on Moz though, I went to look to look at the last time Moz was scum and found Mini 1961 where he hardly bussed at all. His scum game there does not look much like his game here to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 pm

In post 1454, texcat wrote:Y'all must expect people to be bussing all the time. I'm not used to that. Perhaps I'm just out of touch. After reading RCs wall on Moz though, I went to look to look at the last time Moz was scum and found Mini 1961 where he hardly bussed at all. His scum game there does not look much like his game here to me.
I agree that he has no scum games that look like this but I would also assert that he has no town games that look like this, not in the manner that I'm thinking of.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1451, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean. I do fundamentally agree with NSG's assertion that this is unlike Mozamis's scumgame as far as he has played it

but I find it more likely that this is by far his best scumgame than that he is town.
So this is unlike his scum game in your opinion.
Is it like his town games?
Or is it a total outlier?
In post 1452, mozamis wrote:Ok, I haven't caught up but i've had a few "away from the game" thoughts and i wanted to post them before i got lost in the woods again...
Maybe - i do emphahsise the word MAYBE - Thor is town. He could be the sort of emotional player that OMGUS' heavily. Maybe he just OMGUSed Flub Day 1, and is doing the same to me now.
And mayeb I got caught up in the fact that FLub was IC. clearly, Thor could have just got it wrong as town.
So. Put Thor on the back burner for now.

occam's razor lynch EP and TEx

Obvious often IS right in Mafia, and they are the 2 that have done fuck all consistently all game. If they are town they should have replaced out by now.

VOTE: ep

i'll catch up in a bit, but its gonna take somehtng special to change my mind
Weren't you calling EP lynchbait?
Why hop on that option even if you now think maybe I'm only a soft scumlean/null/soft town?
Wouldn't your read on him stay the same - lynchbait?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1454, texcat wrote:Y'all must expect people to be bussing all the time. I'm not used to that. Perhaps I'm just out of touch. After reading RCs wall on Moz though, I went to look to look at the last time Moz was scum and found Mini 1961 where he hardly bussed at all. His scum game there does not look much like his game here to me.
I agree that he has no scum games that look like this but I would also assert that he has no town games that look like this, not in the manner that I'm thinking of.
Can you unpack 'manner' here?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by texcat »

Who is NSG?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1436, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not budging on my moz townread. I'm more confident in moz!town than any other read I have. RC, just for a moment look at this game from the perspecitve of moz being town – what then?
moz/COA/HWS scumteam confirmed.

VOTE: mozamis
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Thor: Don't be silly. I'm the lynch bait. :P

But really, good catch.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Beefster - why the sudden reverse on the Thor/Moz situation? You have been having a habit of late of just kind of going with the flow, and it's not as endearing as your earlier play.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

so yeah i'm skimming through - overview often useful - and EP and Tex are conspicuous by their absence
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1380, Thor665 wrote:I would agree he was bussed by a partner.
tex's hammer was awful
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1435, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1319, mozamis wrote:we shouldnt vpte Ep his las tpost was very town - actually gave out...you know..reads.
he is lynch bait.
@ COA - well, you thought i was "erratic" day 1, and yet i was right about Hewho. Maybe just take a leap and go with it.
And if you need "proof before belief", thor is a very active player who hasnt doen any scum hunting all game.
You understand that, yeah?
I hope you understand that when I said you were "a little all over the place", it wasn't any sort of insult – it was just a comment on your typing style.
ah :lol: sorry feel a bit of a dick now, i took it the wrong way - probably cos i know I DO change my mind a lot, its just my way of sucmhunting.
But yeah, my typing sucks balls :)
sorry for being obtuse ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1453, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also want to note that I find his play in this game distinctly different than, for example, his play in the game that you modded NSG.
you were in that game?
well i was town in that game, and town in this game, so i dont know what to say :neutral:
prob conf bias, that cna be the trouble with meta, you see what you want to see

anyway, nothing in my catch up has changed my mind. Apart from *gritted teeth* Thor is prob town.
i kinda wish Cult would participate more so i could get rif of my paranoia about her, but having said that whnever she DOES grace us with her presence, she gives out reads.
Klick has to be town, otherwise we are in trouble.
but yeah happy with keeping it simple and lynchihng Ep or Tex.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ beef - why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

so let me guess - Thor is gonna lynch me cos i annoyed him, likewise Rc, Likewiuse Beef, then EP and Tex will hammer?
guiys you got use your heads NOT YOUR FUCKING HEARTS
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1456, Thor665 wrote:Weren't you calling EP lynchbait?
Why hop on that option even if you now think maybe I'm only a soft scumlean/null/soft town?
@Moz
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, curls y toes to have me go from a liar in your eyes to 'probably town' as soon as wagon momentum shifts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:20 pm

In post 1469, Thor665 wrote:Also, curls y toes to have me go from a liar in your eyes to 'probably town' as soon as wagon momentum shifts.
wow it's almost like his shifts in trajectory in literally every single instance have massive scum motivation who would have thought it
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah that was one of my better games as scum, unfortunately got vigged.
i've never bussed as scum like i pushed Hewho inthis game.
I'm flattered that people think my scum game is up to this level of complexity. It really isnt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1461, Thor665 wrote:@Beefster - why the sudden reverse on the Thor/Moz situation? You have been having a habit of late of just kind of going with the flow, and it's not as endearing as your earlier play.
that is a good call, Beef you think me and Thor are scum together? I mean...wtf??!!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1468, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1456, Thor665 wrote:Weren't you calling EP lynchbait?
@Moz
yes, i was, think i was wrong though. i thought you were scum when Day 1 began and you voted Ep. Plus his name has been tossed around all game as possible scum, which had me worried.
you'll note that it's a change of heart, but not from nowhere - he was in my scum pool for quite sometime, before Flub flipped IC and i changed my reads.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1469, Thor665 wrote:Also, curls y toes to have me go from a liar in your eyes to 'probably town' as soon as wagon momentum shifts.
you mean, RC unvoted you and i then unvote cos one person has unvoted you? you saying that i as scum just give up when there is still a decent wagon on you.
Main point you should be thinking about is why, as scum, do i decide to tunnelling you beginning of Day 2. You're hardly the easiest lynch bait...Makes NO SENSE at all.
It should really 1) piss you off at an emotional level 2) But conf me as town on a rtional level.
Have to be out of mind to play like this is as scum "Hey let's attack one of the most aggressive, adversarial players in the game when there is no wagon on him and then give up and vote Thor's scum read when on eperson unvotes Thor".
You know it make no sense.
Get back on EP and lets win this.

Return to “Completed Open Games”