Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1420, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1412, Maxous wrote:I think Klick has been very much town-posting to the point i'm confused why some people are scum-reading him.
This is the problem with klick. They're "town posting" but when you read for motivations the scum oozes out.
remind to look at this tomorrow.
i'm getting burned out as is with all these ISO's.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 am

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Maxous for stealing my pagetop
Also COA and EP were prodded I just didn't post it in the thread since I didn't have much tim
e
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Maxous »

huh.
the more i read Thor in ISO the more i'm thinking my scumread on him is wrong.

goddamn, i don't even know.
I'm really just happy voting EP
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:19 am

Post by TesXX »

Vote Count 2.4

Thor665
(3): mozamis, Flubbernugget, Beefster
Errantparabola
(2): Maxous, CultOfAthena
Klick
(1): Errantparabola
Beefster
(1): RadiantCowbells
mozamis
(1): Thor665

Not Voting
(2): Klick, texcat

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-08 18:26:35)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:28 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 57, mozamis wrote:
In post 24, HeWhoSwims wrote:Hi everyone, let's make it a good game and good luck!

VOTE: Thor665
this is my least favourite post. bit self conscious?
VOTE: hewhoswims
Nothing self conscious about this post and it feels like he's scum who is trying to distance early.

I also brought up how he was repeatedly calling Klick scum the entire game but randomly ended up asking him to vote with him. That doesn't make sense.
In post 205, mozamis wrote:anyone else think that those interactions between Bella and Klick were scum and scum? they didnt seem very suspicious of each other?
totally happy with calling scum team of Bella, Kilck and Hewhoswims atm.
Ro3 puts hewhoswims as scum and hewhoswims has also been the person who he has said the least about scumreading up to this point.
In post 227, mozamis wrote:VOTE: Beef
that list...scummy, empty BS.
Bella, Beef, Klick scum team?
Ro3 subs in Beef, hmm.
In post 229, mozamis wrote:
In post 189, Beefster wrote:VOTE: CultOfAthena

Let's try something completely different.
and what the fuck is this anyway? we are a LONG way out of RVS, So much content, so many things if your are town you could talk abotu/vote for. But you vote for no reason?!
Yep, happy with a Beef lynch. Lets go.
Another exaggerated as fuck and likely SvS vote.
In post 230, mozamis wrote:
In post 198, mozamis wrote:
In post 88, Beefster wrote:
In post 77, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: maxous

Town leans pls
This looks a bit opportunistic to me.
yeah this could be a good catch. 3rd vote on the wagon, no great reason for it.
town lean Beef,
fos flubber
i retract this. Beef much scummier than Flub.
Okay we heard you the first time.
In post 232, mozamis wrote:
In post 210, Beefster wrote:The flubber wagon felt stale at the time, but it seems to be picking up momentum. She's been pinging my scumdar. She feels very methodical/mechanical in her posts.

VOTE: Flubber

I am still suspicious of COA.
then you change your mind under a tiny bit of pressure?!
yep, Beef is scum.
Yeah at this point you are
definitely
trying to make a show of how much you think that Beef is scum.
In post 273, mozamis wrote:
In post 267, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm retracting my retraction on my mozamis read, which is to say that I'm fairly confident that he's town and is now posting exactly how I remember him to post from our last game together.
you gotta love the moz :cool:
Gut says that I've seen scum say this in response to town townreading them before.
In post 279, mozamis wrote:
In post 276, Beefster wrote:It takes a while for me to figure out how to describe things and details bore me.
a kindred spirit! me too, i like the overview approach!

gonna UNVOTE:
i was really flying on the caffiene when i voted him and there is a chance i was simply talking out of my ARSE.
he has responded well- i think its a fair point to say all reads are quite vague at this stage.
anyway, its all good for P.O.E!
Beef into town pile.
fuck is this read transition? It's again highly exaggerated, feels SvS, etc.
much rather a wagon on bella. the replace out LITERALLY doesnt matter. Guilty until proved innocent. (sorry, it really bugs when i suspect scum replacing out, because i know it sends Town into paroxyms of "ooo, lets be fair and give the replacement a chance" no. the role pm remains the same. bella was scum, the replacement is scum too. No mercy, no quarter given. WE GIVE THE FUCKER ROPE.)
ah, the caffeine has kicked in lol :D
This is excessive as hell and I don't believe that mozamis is actually this bad.
In post 412, mozamis wrote:wow 3 or four fluff posts in a row from a supposedly good player!
go go go
VOTE: radiantscumbells
this is garbage, and again, I don't believe that this dude is actually that bad.
Already went over how I strongly disbelieve his claim to not know who I am and that he realized that by admitting to he was basically scumclaiming so he avoided it.
In post 440, mozamis wrote:this kinda sounds like a threat - i dont respond well to threats, so calm the aggro down. if you tunnel me simply out of omgus, then you are a poor town player. maybe you are titus lol
look, i get it - if you are town, then it always hurts to be scum read. but your predecessor was ascummy a shell, and you cam in with some fluff, so yeah, i did scum read you.
you can bluster and threaten all you want, it's not gonna help.
on a completely different subject, i dont respond well to bullies, capiche? so lower the aggro.
i really hope i havent succumbed to "scum aggro", but your massively hysterical over reaction suggests town to me.
UNVOTE:
Again: maybe you are Titus? These are not random accidents this isn't just happening coincidentally he knows exactly what he's doing.
And frankly from just hearing MD talk about me you wouldn't really get the impression that I'm a supposedly good player given that half of the people who post in MD don't play mafia anymore and know nothing about me and assume that I'm automatically trash because I play in 2017, so I don't buy that line either.
In post 468, mozamis wrote:
In post 457, Transcend wrote:When i flip, rc is not allowed to wiggle out of a lynch

You must all promise me that
ok.
well, although radiant has to be one of th emost emotional players EVER, she is prob on the right lines here.
We lynch Transcend, Tex and Errant and we win.
VOTE: transcend
Why is he suddenly sheeping his townread? Also this push on Transcend is overblown as fuck and scummy.
In post 470, mozamis wrote:but that cc from transcend and then retraction...i mean, that's scum, pure and simple.
In post 471, mozamis wrote:if transcend does flip town, we MUST speed lynch Radiant and Klick.
Like these are not posts that come from town. Sorry I don't believe that Mozamis is this bad, I think this is played up. I am very confident in it.

Not going to cite any posts but the Beefster emphasis on Mozamis and vice versa feels way overblown; they both have higher priority people to be going after and it feels like they're making a show of their conflict and this stage of the game is what makes me feel super certain that this is a 2 scum pairing. Go read this section of the game on your own time and think how you feel about the possibility of them being SvS distancing because that's the only way I can really read this bit.

In post 500, mozamis wrote:
In post 489, Moneybags wrote:esting happens he goes off on his own tangent. It feels very off to me.
Transcend/PP: I still agree with CoA about PP in early game. I'm not a fan of the events that have transpired but I'm not sold ju
can we seriously let someone live who has lied about their role?
plus he has done nothing town.
again super gross.
In post 530, mozamis wrote:its too late, your a liar. cnat rutst what you are saying. and it sound slike you ar ejust trying ot survive. you are not giving out reads
town in your position would say "alrigth fuckehads i reckon xyz are scum, your dickhead sfor lynching me, but make sure you lynch xyz tomoorw" or words to that effect
youare just trying to survive.
its not confirmable AT ALL. you are scum, you know there is avig, you know 2 people will prob die, the you can argue it tomorrow.
we lynch you now.
In post 533, mozamis wrote:absolute worse cae, we lynch a vig, which is as wingy as hell anyway. and we lynch anunreliable lying townie who we dont need in the game.
that is so unlikely though. we lynch transced and we lynch scum. guy couldnt be more obv scum.
First: I fully believe that Mozamis is this ballsy as scum. You're not going to convince me that they are not capable of doing this because as a scum player who does this it's
easy
Second: even if I thought this slot had decent odds of being scum it frankly deserves to be lynched for how anti-town and pro scum wincon it has been this game.
I'm also of the opinion that their push on Thor merits being policy lynched now that I've actually brushed up on it, but I really just think they're scum so.
In post 545, mozamis wrote:*sigh* so we're gonna let him live for another night, even though tomorrow there will be so many ways for him to get out of it? (various PR concoctions, scenarios etc)
i still say we lynch him for being, you know...really scummy.
In post 550, mozamis wrote:so we sure there is no way for transcend to get out of it?
LIKE COME ON GUYS THIS IS SO SO SO ICKY THAT MY FUCKING SKIN CURLS READING THESE DAMN POSTS.
In post 615, mozamis wrote:
In post 607, Beefster wrote:I'm just going to call out the scumteam right now: RC/mozamis/COA

COA's silence at this point in the game is telling.
yes, her spweing vitrio at me, and me perhaps not being at my diplomatic best was just scum theatre? :roll:
VOTE: beefster
i think you are full of shit, voting RC?! it's a massive stretch, and what happened to your vote on me? Which also came out of nowhere?
Here's the one of the Beefster/Mozamis interaction that I feel like pointing out, they're super super exaggerated and feel super SvS to me.
But again, read through it on your own time.

Do want to also address the post where Beefster calls me cocky because I feel like I've seen that post made by scum to me when I was wrong as town before.
In post 704, mozamis wrote:
In post 665, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: ErrantParabola

I think this is probably the best lynch right now.
christ, do you want to lynch someone or not?
sure i could do errant, but what happened to beef?
In post 705, mozamis wrote:
In post 673, Moneybags wrote:But why are we not continuing on Beef? Why switch to EP? I don't see why you think there is a difference. I don't see why you and Trans would just back off Beef at the last second. I think we should flip Beef and see how it goes instead of trying to switch wagons at the last second.
exactly. ep is just another lurker lynch.
beef is more likely to flip scum.
At the time I already felt there was something really slimy here
but I take back the read: I don't think that EP is scum I think that Beef is the scum and he's just making a show of how much more he wants the beef lynch.
In post 773, mozamis wrote:
In post 758, Transcend wrote:NICE
he who swims isnt voting - definitely a good vig, the guy has been quite active and yet hasnt voted? - and he was "suspicious" of beef?!
Connecting to Beef, really?
In post 791, mozamis wrote:beef is looking more town than any of those other bottom 5. hes more involved in the game and giving out reads and changing his vote which he doesnt have to do.
money, max and hewho swims are doing nothing.

@transcend - klick town? hes tricky tho.
Wait right after he connects the guy to beef as part of the scumpush they're back into looking more town.
In post 792, mozamis wrote:right i'm gonna shut up now so i dont change my mind.
but my preferrred lynch order would be Money, Hewho, Max, Errant.
In post 847, mozamis wrote:
In post 825, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Errantparabola

may as well put my vote somewhere
god this is bad.
i'm still up for money, but anyone up for maxous? coasting scum.

@ RC - Errant has consistently been in my "happy to lynch pile" for a while. He's not my fav. choice though as i feel its a lurker lynch. Whereas Money, Max and Hewho i think are more scummy. Errants a bit of a lucky dip.
As for the flubber thing, that was a long time ago, i cant remember it, and i've changed my read on him since.
Why would Flubberscum! consistently attack one of the most Townie read players in the game, Thor?!
In post 850, mozamis wrote:
In post 823, HeWhoSwims wrote:Conftown Transcend, RC

Town

Townlean Thor, Moneybags, Klick?, Beef

Null Mozamis, tex, COA, Max?

Scumlean Flubber, EP

Scum

If people want me voting then VOTE: Flubbernugget but as said, I'm just barely 100% confident.
this is his first vote since his FIRST POST OF THE GAME!
and what a surprise, hes got EP and Flubber as scum leans! Obv scum setting up obv lynch bait with Max.
I still think Money is probably in the scum team, but we should definitely lynch Hewho and Max.
VOTE: Hewhoswims
In post 852, mozamis wrote:
In post 811, RadiantCowbells wrote:but seriously mozamis is just scum lol
easy on the OMGUS. You were literally calling me town 2 pages ago before i asked you to calm down.
i dont want to get into some pissing contest with you cos you are town so its a waste of time, and just what scum want.
need you with me on Hewho,Max or Money.
In post 853, mozamis wrote:
In post 851, Klick wrote:@moz
In post 846, Klick wrote:I have exactly zero compelling scumreads at the moment, and this is a wagon I'm merely satisfied with.
That's as much reasoning as you're going to get.
join me on Hewho. The guy literally pops up evry coupl eof days with massive, and massively wallposts which on closer insepction dont really give out any read and guy never voted!
at least flubber has clearly given out reads all game.
In post 867, mozamis wrote:
In post 866, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because I had literally no desire to deal with people scumreading me and I correctly gauged that claiming would make people shove off.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and vote Errant?
Yeah but you have now put a target on your back, i mean if we have no JK you won't survive tonight, so how does that make sense?
Your logic was " I am a town PR, i don't want to be scum read. So I'll give myself a good chance of getting NK'ed instead!"
That does not seem to make a lot of sense.
I would understand it more if you were under pressure, but no one was even voting for you at the time! (I had unvoted you, and Transcen had said you "were probably scum", altho he hadnt voted for you).
I just dont understand the town motivation, why put a massive target on your back?
Anyway, Errant is fourth on my list, so obv i would mnmuch rather the other three?
Why dont you vote Hewho?
Again: as basically the authority on bussing on this site I think that the repeated requests for me to vote Hewho are ridiculously indicative that this is a bus.
I believe that his team thought he was in the strongest position at this point and HWS decided to make themselves available to be bussed here and keep the others alive
In post 882, mozamis wrote:@ Money -i dont think he has explained himself.
he is an experienced player - and i doubt if even a new player would just ruin one of the best PR's in the game?
You believe he is town?
Maybe he is - but if he is, its a real cock up, because it means he is now a VT. Great.
I mean, fuck knows. It just doesnt make a whole lick of sense.
I say we lynch Hewho, and get back to him tomorrow.
Again, this really reads TMI. He doesn't know how to deal with the pressure on him so he wants to go through with the bus and thinks he'll have enough towncred the next day.
In post 979, mozamis wrote:
In post 931, texcat wrote:Well, carp. That's a revolting development.
UNVOTE:

I would have cc'd long before now, if I were not VT.
so you scum with Thor and Hewho?
Funny if all scum were on the IC.
In post 980, mozamis wrote:
In post 934, Flubbernugget wrote:
There are less votes on Beefster than before I claimed IC, and no other viable wagon is popping up. There are three days before deadline. Get your shit together before today ends in a no lynch.

Thank you.
you oprefer Beef to Thor?
When beef starts becoming a thing he starts trying to make Thor a thing
Note that he's been acting like HWS is basically a confirmed scum flip up to this point but now he starts to seek alternate wagons repeatedly, nothing specifically I want to point to here
In post 1057, mozamis wrote:screw it, i'm probably overthinking it.
VOTE: texcat
Yeah, no.
sweet vote :)
what worreis me about Thor is this "oh it could be a fake claim "stuff. Unless i've missed something, we havent had a cc/another claim, so it obv isn't fake.
it reminds me of how i've been as scum, that frustrated "why cant these townie see that THEORETICALLY it could be fake" etc etc when we all know that in PRACTICE no townie is gonna fake claim VT.
and LOL @ Max voting for Errant. Classic scum vote parking.
calling that Hewho, Thor max scum team.
Tying people to Hewho, typical inexperienced bus.

Also repeated allusions to a hewho town flip which is an attempt to fake not being TMI
In post 1161, mozamis wrote:lets get this going. I cant see how Thor can be town. How could a guy who was so active, and who in a way almost gave the impression of wanting to lead the town, spend the whole day tunnelling one player?

VOTE: thor
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
huh.
the more i read Thor in ISO the more i'm thinking my scumread on him is wrong.
see flowchart, replace majiffy with cowbells.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:30 am

Guys realize that if you think that Mozamis is town you think that Mozamis is a fucking idiot whose scumhunting abilities basically consist of drooling all over the game and voting whoever gets the most spit on them. I do not think that this is the case, I think that Mozamis may not be a god tier player but I think that they are certainly more competent than this game would indicate.

But there is an asston of scum motivation in the particular ways that they are playing badly and I think that they are almost certain just scum for it.

Especially when you look at how they interact with both the flipped scum and their viable partners.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:34 am

Please do refrain from voting them though until I am given my rightful place at the head of the wagon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:58 pm

1430 came out way harsher than I intended and if Mozamis is in fact town I am deeply sorry for it. If not, absolutely no offense meant either and well played, but not well enough :P
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Sorry, not usually this inactive. Starting my catchup now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

haven't caught up but have we lynched Feathers yet?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1319, mozamis wrote:we shouldnt vpte Ep his las tpost was very town - actually gave out...you know..reads.
he is lynch bait.
@ COA - well, you thought i was "erratic" day 1, and yet i was right about Hewho. Maybe just take a leap and go with it.
And if you need "proof before belief", thor is a very active player who hasnt doen any scum hunting all game.
You understand that, yeah?
I hope you understand that when I said you were "a little all over the place", it wasn't any sort of insult – it was just a comment on your typing style.
In post 1365, Klick wrote:No one with a big voice has a townread on me. I'm inevitably lynched before endgame, even if there's a texcat scumflip.

If you think we're the scumteam though, I'll happily go along with half of those lynches. ;)
This doesn't mean that what you're describing is impossible – it just means that, if it was a plan, it isn't working out for you.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

I'm not budging on my moz townread. I'm more confident in moz!town than any other read I have. RC, just for a moment look at this game from the perspecitve of moz being town – what then?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Klick, why are you unvoting when from your reads / your perspective you should have the game almost entirely PoE'd down?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:44 pm

In post 1436, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not budging on my moz townread. I'm more confident in moz!town than any other read I have. RC, just for a moment look at this game from the perspecitve of moz being town – what then?
Let's make this a thing.

If I'm wrong then next time we're town and disagree on a read I'll vote whoever you want instead.
If I'm right then next time we're town and disagree on a read you vote who I want you to.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1438, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1436, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not budging on my moz townread. I'm more confident in moz!town than any other read I have. RC, just for a moment look at this game from the perspecitve of moz being town – what then?
Let's make this a thing.

If I'm wrong then next time we're town and disagree on a read I'll vote whoever you want instead.
If I'm right then next time we're town and disagree on a read you vote who I want you to.
Assuming you're talking about future games and not this one, then sure – but it doesn't mean that I'm going to help you lynch him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:00 pm

I'm dying tonight: I only get to influence one more lynch in this game and Mozamis is the one I'm voting for.
If you're not going to vote him you're going to replace Texcat in the lynch-before-endgame list.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Are you threatening me for not agreeing with you or are you saying it's some kind of associative read? Because if it's the latter, moz is lynched and he flips town, I'd like to hear how that implicates me into getting lynched before endgame. If it's the former, then :neutral:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:05 pm

It's an associative read and it presumes a scumflip.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

That's fine, then – like I said, I'm confident he flips town here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm resisting the urge to go through your past confident townreads and point out that most of them have ended up being scum :P
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1410, RadiantCowbells wrote:well you have to unvote him first
If it's your rightful place how come I am already there?
In post 1411, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also I'm not voting Moz for pressure, he's just out.
Six of one half a dozen of another.
In post 1412, Maxous wrote:i've went into detail before on Errant and he didn't impress me on his return to the thread. I'm comfortable with my vote there and i think Errant & HWS as buddies makes plausible sense.

I think Klick has been very much town-posting to the point i'm confused why some people are scum-reading him.

i'm really thinking beefster is just awkward-town, particularly considering the end of Day 1 there. I reaally don't think we had competing scum-wagons with how messy day 1 was, and if we did i would of expected cross-bussing.
But Beefster refused the HWS wagon and defended him as town while HWS was very hesitant to jump on Beef preferring to fish for a texcat wagon.
It's a bit shallow but i just don't see them as buddies, i don't think it meshes with how the day ended.

I'm actually gonna put a pin on Moz, because he was more all over the place on day 1 than i remembered. He also didn't push HWS as hard as i though he did...he voted HWS early, called him town for most of Day 1...and then called him scum around the end of Day 1. Noticably Moz stated his preferred lynch was HWS but in actuality voted texcat first. I'm gonna have a rethink here because it's actually very plausible scumbuddy-distancing.

Texcat is inherently difficult to read i think, she very selectively chooses what to comment on and it just pings me at times. My biggest problem wih texcat is that i feel it would be very easy for Tex!scum to hide behind that playstyle. I wouldn't exactly call her town i suppose but i don't feel comfortable with a Texcat lynch today. I feel i would be lynching her for playstyle reasons more than alignment reasons. I don't have a paricluar alignment-based case against her i suppose.

-

breaking this up, part 2 in a bit
@Max - your reads really do change at the drop of a hat. Is this normal for you? Do you have any reads that you would actually call solid?

@Cult - could you describe your town read on moz and/or address my raised issues with moz? Because I'm not seeing him as town at all and am curious what you're seeing.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1444, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm resisting the urge to go through your past confident townreads and point out that most of them have ended up being scum :P
Just because I've been wrong before doesn't mean that I'm wrong now.

Should I remind you of the last townread we disagreed on?
In post 1445, Thor665 wrote: @Cult - could you describe your town read on moz and/or address my raised issues with moz? Because I'm not seeing him as town at all and am curious what you're seeing.
Mozamis can't post the way that he has this game as scum. If you're familiar with Creature, it's kind of like that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:30 pm

It's not hard to do what he's doing x_x
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

It's not hard for Creature to just show up to the thread and post pretty much anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm

In post 1448, CultOfAthena wrote:It's not hard for Creature to just show up to the thread and post pretty much anything.
Creature is literally doing what he's doing to establish a meta of not trying as scum so that he can be locktown when he's town. It's borderline trust telling. That does not apply to Mozamis.

Return to “Completed Open Games”