legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

That is, I'm not familiar with it in the sense that I'm familiar with how TW plays. But it's easy enough to skim ISOS in your post history.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Has been a busy and emotional last few days for me which is largely why I have been uninterested in this game. That is over now (well not over but I don't have to put time into anything anymore) so from now on I plan to be more active and productive in this game. I did plan to complete the re-read and stuff that I've been saying I'd do for a while now tomorrow but then I saw that I was at L-1...

I am a Vanilla Townie. You will find that I crumbed that. Not sure where, but I'm sure you could probably find a post where 2 words next to each other start with V and T respectively.

Now here's the thing, I don't want to do extensive catch up on the game and waste my time if y'all are just going to lynch me. As such, I won't be doing that unless the bandwagon on me dies down a bit.

My assumption right now is that I am to be lynched. We have had enough wagons today and it's about time one of them went somewhere. It's a shame really because I was looking forward to playing with NSG again now that I have more experience from our last game. As such, I believe replying to accusations of "you're scum" with "no I'm not" is a waste of time and instead I will use the little time I have to properly state my reads (prior to this post I simply hint them) and say some things to steer town in the right direction for day 2.

Reads list:

Town

Espeonage - I agree with a lot of what he says.
Sky_Paladin - Again, I really like the things he has been saying and the scum hunting comes across as town.

Town Lean

Srceenplay - I think I've said enough about Screen in this game tbh.
northsidegal - Liked the entrance, definitely seems like she is scum hunting from the perspective of someone who doesn't know who scum are.

Null

Not_Mafia - If he isn't vig killed tonight then policy lynch him tomorrow. Scum isn't going to kill someone who is such a MYLO threat.
JaydragonKing - Has said a lot but doesn't stand out.

Scum Lean

the worst - Not entirely convinced he is scum, but if he is then one of his partners is skitter30.
skitter30 - I could honestly believe that worst and skitter are the same person in disguise.
Montosh - Are you doing anything?

Scum

Almost - I'm tempted to say I don't actually believe his BG and had there not been one I'd have been looking to tunnel him. But since it's self-resolving, lynch him day 3 when you find he isn't dying.
legoboyvdlp - My top scum read off the top of my head. I plan to REALLY look into him if I get a chance to do my catchup. I feel like he is giving an illusion of helping without actually adding much substance.
UnaBombaH - Scumm and slightly opportunistic IMO.

Something I just want to say is be cautious of people pushing the traitor hunting agenda. There is no guarantee there is a traitor and only the scum will know the answer to this. Out of all the scum options to pick, traitor is probably the most likely one that scum would risk having another PR over. But still, some people insisting a traitor really exists could be scum trying to make people focus less on hunting by association.

Also, this isn't the first time I've been put to L-1 for allegedly role fishing when I really wasn't intending to. And as it turns out, scum founded that wagon. So, y'know, just sayin'. I've found that history does tend to repeat itself.

If y'all are going to lynch me then I'd appreciate it being done in the next 16 hours. I don't think I have anything to add if the phase turns to twilight and I have time to do my catchup tomorrow but ideally want to know if it is worth it by the time I wake up.
I mostly just lurk now.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Montosh »

The mutant wagon seems contrived. What, he's role fishing because he got a claim from Screen? Well yeah, he declared an intent to hammer and Screen made a claim. Not really PR hunting.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

If anyone was pr hunting, it was sky.

can we not lynch mutant, or can someone explain the wagon on him?

more detailed response(s) soon.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mutant's reads are terrible
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Agreed (no offense).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

You could legit just end it though, NotMaf. You have all the power in the world. He doesn't even want to defend himself unless the pressure is off him.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 926, mutantdevle wrote: And as it turns out, scum founded that wagon.
This is a policy lynch for using the word "founded" in this context

VOTE: YankeeReaper
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh wow, Yankee is so scummy that my vote autocorrected to him
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

NotMaf you son of a
[REDACTED]
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: mutant
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

lol
Don't @ me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Screen shuts the entire conversation down yet again.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 928, northsidegal wrote:If anyone was pr hunting, it was sky.

can we not lynch mutant, or can someone explain the wagon on him?

more detailed response(s) soon.
I'm not really voting for PR hunting, and I don't really think that's such a big deal tbh. Screen was at L-1, and he asked for a claim.

I'm voting because I don't like how he piggy-backed off of Una's push on A50, and because he was fine just lynching screen without really trying to parse his alignment (). He implicitly supported it without trying to sort screen but never actually committed to it or voted him.

Like I said earlier:
In post 404, skitter30 wrote:Also the more I look at that mutant quote the more I really don't like it, especially because he isn't even putting his money where his mouth is and voting screen after saying that. He's contributing to this general air of complacency for the wagon du jour of the day but isn't doing anything to advance or it to take responsibility for it.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Was screen already voting?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Yes. So I’m still alive I guess.

And if you think my reads are bad then you’re probably right. My reads are bad on a good day but considering I’ve not been that invested they’d probably be waaaay off. (In before my scum reads are all scum).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 931, JaydragonKing wrote:You could legit just end it though, NotMaf. You have all the power in the world. He doesn't even want to defend himself unless the pressure is off him.
I’m not going to defend myself lol. Why would I randomly throw out a defence if the pressure died down? I’m going to be more invested if this bandwagon dies and probably tunnel Lego if I am seeing what I think I’m seeing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 938, skitter30 wrote: I'm voting because I don't like how he piggy-backed off of Una's push on A50,
It’s shit like this that makes me scum lean you. Una never pushed A50. Una placed a vote with a reason, I agreed with said reason, developed it, pushed it, and then unvoted when there was no traction. I don’t recall Una actually doing anything about A50 during that entire conversation I had with him.
I mostly just lurk now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 942, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 938, skitter30 wrote: I'm voting because I don't like how he piggy-backed off of Una's push on A50,
It’s shit like this that makes me scum lean you. Una never pushed A50. Una placed a vote with a reason, I agreed with said reason, developed it, pushed it, and then unvoted when there was no traction.
I don’t recall Una actually doing anything about A50 during that entire conversation I had with him.
OK, maybe this is a terminology thing:

Una accused A50 of being the traitor who back-up crumbed BG. I would call that pushing him. You took that idea and developed it and continued pushing A50 along those lines. That's what I meant by piggybacking.

IE we agree that you expanded on una's intial reasoning, and I'm saying that I think that doing so was scummy. I don't really get what the bolded has to do with this point. Like I feel like you think I'm misrepping you somewhere, but I'm not really sure where exactly?

Also iirc you unvoted not because there wasn't traction, but because you were satisfied that A50's crumb was in line with his town meta?
In post 174, mutantdevle wrote:That’s how you do the convincing thing.

UNVOTE:

Time to sleep and then go to work for a full day. I’ll be back in 18-20 hours.
After he gave like six examples of crumbing as town.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I was assuming you were still accusing me of steeping (pretty sure you said I was sheeping Una earlier in the game). And his self meta pursauded me to unvote but I’ve never been sure if I believe the BG BS. The wagon was going no where anyway. We can agree that A50 likes to crumb so I see no reason why he wouldn’t have crumbed traitor.
I mostly just lurk now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not exactly saying that I think you sheeped una so much as I think that you opportunistically built on una's bad push (ie voting A50 for crumbing traitor in a bg crumb).
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Hi all! I got some time here :D. It's midnight and I'm writing it in bed, so forgive me.

Anyway, I want to look at sky. And not mafia. And yankee. Let's start with Yankee. Apparentoy the thing to do is to read a traitor claim into everything everyone says, so
I'm going to barbecue your ass if I sniff a hint of treason from you on my re-read
:D

Anyway, it is difficult to read him as we have so little. But, overall... TOWN. He claimed to be baiting for reactions, and while I initially found his lack of RVS suspicious, that's actually a pretty good idea. It did get people talking after all. I do not see anything scummy at all on this.

Moving on to Not Mafia this guy needs policied for obvious reasons. As Mutant is a null-slightly-town, I am very happy to lynch NM. He has kept his vote on Yankee all game. He is not doing anything at all. He may be town but his game is terrible. As Sky put it, deliberately evasive.

Now, Sky. Votes for screen. Talks about my wagon and Jay's wagon being possible counter!wagons. In hind sight of my town read on srceen who I believed to be scum I find this a bit suspicious, but not lynch worthy or AI, just noting it for the future, because at that point srceen looked very scummy. He voted for Jay saying he would like a claim from Jay --> good, but is it wise on D1? I do not agree it is. After looking a bit at Mutant, he starts on Una: says Una is opportunisticaly making trivial reads. I want to hear what he says about Espeonage, before I make a formal decision, but I think this is also town.

I do not think mutant was setting up Jay for a mislynch. It seems a fairly natural thing to say...

Now 1am, what joy!

Is an online game that I'm bad at worth losing my beauty sleep?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Do note that my sky / yankee reads are both independent and dependent: I formed my yankee read first, and the paladin read confirmed it IMO.

I think srceen is town and paladin is town. So right now 3/13 town, thus 30% pdds to lynch randomly.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm glad I took the time to do this anyway, at least I'm a bit more cogniscent with what to do and I learned something. And I have one more on the town list, narrows it down, even if I don't have any scum reads right now.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm just posting here so Dino can have a pagetop. Off to sleep I go.

Return to “Completed Open Games”