Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1699, Hawk wrote:I don't know enough about Normal game setup to weigh in on it scum Neighborizer is strong or not... Don't mods get a grey or abnormal role/mechanic?
yes, but neighbor/neighborizer isn't abnormal

bulletproof traitor roleblocker might be abnormal ... I think it is (since traitor and roleblocker are roles, not modifiers...so a double role is abnormal)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1697, Fro99er wrote:Chara I'm interested in your meta dive results of me
i'm going to sleep, but as you're online:
1) you're right about how scum frogger appears different and what you explained
2) your claim was so convenient, and the way you made it, then changed it, was a large part of my scumread on you because it all didn't look real
3) if your intent was to save Hawk from the lynch, why not just claim day rolecop instead of day vanilla cop? leaving open the option of scum PR Hawk was another reason the entire charade seemed pointless from a town vanilla cop frogger perspective
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1701, Chara wrote:2) your claim was so convenient, and the way you made it, then changed it, was a large part of my scumread on you because it all didn't look real
I didn't change it though until the post before the most recent night phase
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1701, Chara wrote:3) if your intent was to save Hawk from the lynch, why not just claim day rolecop instead of day vanilla cop? leaving open the option of scum PR Hawk was another reason the entire charade seemed pointless from a town vanilla cop frogger perspective
because vanilla cop is less powerful and not knowing the other roles in the game I figured I'd pick a role that had (relatively) low power
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1701, Chara wrote:leaving open the option of scum PR Hawk was another reason the entire charade seemed pointless from a town vanilla cop frogger perspective
leaving that option open elicited reactions I wanted.
Heil King Froggo.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Chara »

i meant your initial claim not including the odd-day modifier. i'd wondered if you did that to avoid having to give a report on a townie whose role you didn't know. by the time i'd considered what you were planning to do on day 3, it was night and you'd retracted your claim entirely.

pedit: i think you're town already, my post was intended to explain my scumread to some extent.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1705, Chara wrote:i meant your initial claim not including the odd-day modifier.
my initial claim was that I had more vanilla cop to use. I didn't want to divulge the (fake) way I'd use it later.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

chara who do you think scum is besides fitz?
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

I looked up traitor earlier and I'm not sure but it made it sound like roleblocker is possible in normals it's just not common?

Also didn't Mulch say something to me about a Mason? that didn't have anything relevant to this right? I'll find the post. Traitor doesn't know what the other mafia roles are right??

Pedit: I feel chara on this one but not sure I can evaluate just yet. I will assume if Fitz flips scum then frog didn't decide to burn his entire scum team and solo, but I can't see how he comes out the gate voting Fitz with that happening, unless he's really trying to sell the Town!FROG case. Also now that Flavor has outted Gamma and we are probably within the realm of believing he's town we basically have two named townies between me and him and scum should probably kill Gamma tonight unless they really want to play up that Wifom.

Also of note Flavor telling Gamma to go ahead and Neighborize almost feels like it was solely setup for this play Flavor made today as he used me to vouch that Gamma wanted to make the Gambit. Not sure how that reflects on Flavor yet...
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

hawk, stop with the normal speculation. You're not good at it.

traitor roleblocker is likely not normal even though both are individually normal roles. Two *roles* is probably not normal. For example, a cop doctor would not be normal.

however, it's possible they are using traitor as a modifier like neighbor, so a neighbor doctor is normal, but I doubt it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1709, Fro99er wrote:hawk, stop with the normal speculation. You're not good at it.
that sounded mean, and I didn't mean it in a mean way

just that you're not quite getting how the abnormal stuff works, that's all.
Heil King Froggo.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Chara »

Frogger: i still think it's Creature. if not him then Two could be last scum. Gamma is an outside shot if the intent of the setup was to allow the scum to neighbourize their traitor, but i don't know how i feel about scum Gamma now considering scum fitz seems an eventuality.
and Frogger isn't scum, not with fitz scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1711, Chara wrote:Gamma is an outside shot if the intent of the setup was to allow the scum to neighbourize their traitor
that's incredibly strong though

there's zero shot gamma is scum here.
Heil King Froggo.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1708, Hawk wrote:Also of note Flavor telling Gamma to go ahead and Neighborize almost feels like it was solely setup for this play Flavor made today as he used me to vouch that Gamma wanted to make the Gambit. Not sure how that reflects on Flavor yet...
that reminds me of Flavor claiming he had information about the setup. i'm not telling him to divulge it, but is it bad i'm townreading him saying so?

Hawk's still town, though. very.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

two really doesn't read as scum given interactions with mulch/fitz/yankee and knowing transcend townread 2iam as well.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1711, Chara wrote:Frogger: i still think it's Creature. if not him then Two could be last scum. Gamma is an outside shot if the intent of the setup was to allow the scum to neighbourize their traitor, but i don't know how i feel about scum Gamma now considering scum fitz seems an eventuality.
and Frogger isn't scum, not with fitz scum.
lol he already divulged it

that gamma was neighborizer
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

as an aside -- Chara you're fun to play mafia with
Heil King Froggo.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1712, Fro99er wrote:that's incredibly strong though

there's zero shot gamma is scum here.
i don't like to discount any possibilities, is all. but considering Gamma vs. fitz it's definitely unlikely they're scum together.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1715, Fro99er wrote:lol he already divulged it

that gamma was neighborizer
you can tell i'm sleepy.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1716, Fro99er wrote:as an aside -- Chara you're fun to play mafia with
really? i'm surprised to hear that, though not unpleasantly so, considering how much we've been disagreeing.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

disagreeing =/= not fun

both games I've played with you I've enjoyed your presence
Heil King Froggo.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Chara »

:D
night.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

I missed the second part from Chara, my response was to me.tbinking Chara was still making some kind of case for scum!Frog

Pedit: fine fine.

Right now I'm with James is probably town, 2iam is town, Frog is 95% town, Gamma is town.

Flavor I'm uncertain of but it's mostly from this most recent decision to out Gamma as neighborizer. Same for Chara uncertain of alignment here. Creature is Lurky still.

Trying to review more and get a good read since I probably will live to endgame :/

Fitz is probably scum, it's not hard to see as Anti laid it out pretty well...

Ppedit: It wasn't that mean lol I've only played a few normals I'm much more used to open and semi open setups.

2iam is probably town Chara. Mulches early game interactions with 2iam make me think he's probably town. also 2iams push on me seems entirely too town motivated. Scum wouldn't push so hard on a Wifom claim I don't think.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1698, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1696, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1688, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t know how you get me. Mulch and I barely even interacted.
not the main reason I'm scum reading you, but nice try.
"mulch and I barely even interacted" almost sounds like a buddy claim.
He was fucking traitor. How would I know who he was?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Anyway

here's my reads

Hawk Gamma conftown
2iam solid town
Chara/creature/James Brafin probtown

FL probscum
Hawk confscum
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”