Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 914, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 912, Llamarble wrote:If you are town, I think your wagon is all town anyway (with scum using daytalk to try and set up a mislynch with none of them on it)
Any reason why? Was this slot that lynchbaity?
It's more that all the scummy players are either voting gamma or nobody, which smells to me like a (assuming you flip town) scum plan of "allow an all town wagon on town" -> mislynch people from that wagon and especially gamma who was closest thing to counterwagon to town.
It's particularly easy to pull something like that off in 3v12 with day talk; I think I would try.to as scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

When I asked you how you were rationalizing the current wagons I mainly meant how you are able to explain the absence of a counterwagon. When I voted Tchill I expected a few things- Tchill making a post before the heat death if the universe, a counterwagon, a lolhammer, usual things like that. I expressed uncertainty because your own reads list has only steadily launched CES into scumspace, but I feel you lack enthusiam to vote him.

Assuming Tchill is scum, I had no problems with the wagon comp, but if anything I'm less worried about the prospects of an all-town town lynch than voting the wrong person for the wrong reasons, the latter of which is being presented with an absence of choice.

Saying that CES is an unworkable or claiming there is a world he deserves to live to lylo is ridiculous to me. I'm barely able to stay awake and managed to weave through enough noise to see that rather than claim to find scum like I asked him to he walked in and like a magician pulled out two recent posts and whispered scum like some kind of rapist. He doesn't deserve some self resolving pass when he is past his expiration date.
What is your biggest concern Llamarble?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Somewhere along the way, I lost the thread of this game.

UNVOTE:

I'm never going to be completely satisfied with GE's turn of opinion with regard to sauce and their interpretation of sauce's earlier posts giving town value to certain inane ramblings, but I've never really seen anything besides that that would make me think scum in particular. (Caveat, I haven't analyzed recent reads with a fine tune comb). Most of the game felt this way too back when I last had command of the game. The only real exception was Dunnstral, and my intention was if I were ever to switch from GE it would be to Dunnstral. That said, people seem to be liking his recent posts and I see why, there's a meta case against Tchill that he's pushing reasonably.

I remember having the following thoughts:

@NSG town reading lycan is not a mistake, even aware of what I'd only call moon-logic to connect a CES-Marquis-AD scum team later, his first big post which I called him town for was because I recognized there was evidence of critical thinking and discernment to his reads (in particular his Shea-town explanation and a quibble about my reasoning with regard to the same) that just spoke town to me.

@CES, I took a look back at Marquis' posting from the last TM 2015, and if we are comparing entrances there's not enough of a similarity to credibly invoke a meta tell.

I said I'd recheck LQ but that's a horrendous task. I'll attempt this tomorrow I guess, but I will say that in addition to my previous feeling he is town, I am so doubtful that the tone of confrontation and general spitefulness I see here towards everyone scum reading him is something scum would be like to do.

Eddie tho, I absolutely refuse to touch. My read on him stands as town.

As far as recent skimming is concerned, it's abundantly clear Ranmaru is town, if Sauce's post momo-lynch post wasn't enough already. Davsto looks town too, from what I can glean in-between the Point-quote-point catchup style.

I'm not really sure where to put my vote. It's really tempting to just buy into Tchill meta as put forward by Dunnstral, and there's not too many other people I'd vote at this stage (this list is basically just Dunnstral himself / Marquis / CES [who's recent postings I need to read more critically]) but my confidence level on anything flipping scum right now is pretty shit.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Also about EddieFenix, he's completely different than TBD here. I still lack a CHESSKID seal of approval to confirm but I would like to think I'm good enough to recognize that EF as it was obvious at the time without meta.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

:roll:
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

CES is rarely particularly townie looking unless he lynches scum.
He's pretty good at not getting lynched though; dangerous scum player.
Often as town he will do enough dmg or look threatening enough to get himself NKed.
My preferred solution is to let him play a few game days but if town isn't winning before lylo he is probably scum.
I generally advocate lynching the player who had no business still being alive in lylo.

AD who is the third scum with TChill and CES if not you? Marquis maybe? He isn't particularly town I suppose.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

And yeah on my last read through i got fairly decent eddie townish feelings which is why I am ready for day to end.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Eddie is lynchbait. Saying he is completely different from TBD is flat out wrong. He did the same meaningless "you haven't answered my question" gimmick there as scum.

Dunnstral is also walking bait. Scum!Dunn is incapable of original thought.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Don't worry postie if tchill townflip.and you eat NK I shall grant Eddie 754 scum points

Pefit
I think if you are in one game with tchill where he is posting and one where he is not, original thought is not required to make case against him. Don't overcred dunn for that specifically. However overall I find him alright anyway.
Is the gimmick scum specific?
Also by bait do you mean these players are town?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 717, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok yeah what part of my post to Eddie says I'm blaming Shea for anything Eddie did?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 244, EddieFenix wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

@Lycan: Yes I do. Thank you for your explanation.
This vote kinda feels like he's jumping me, but I won't press it since I can also see that it came right after TSQ presented a smoking gun of sorts on me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 933, Llamarble wrote:Don't worry postie if tchill townflip.and you eat NK I shall grant Eddie 754 scum points

Pefit
I think if you are in one game with tchill where he is posting and one where he is not, original thought is not required to make case against him. Don't overcred dunn for that specifically. However overall I find him alright anyway.
Is the gimmick scum specific?
Also by bait do you mean these players are town?
Does it matter? Dan is saying Eddie is nothing like TBD. I picked up pretty quickly that Eddie isn't all that different, besides trying to attract more attention.

Dunnstral improved his vote, had a reason for it, asked pointed questions in and . He is a complete lurksack these days regardless of alignment, but he doesn't make strong pushes or helps town the way he is in this game when he rolls scum.

Yes they are both likely town.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 846, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've said Chill is a meta read. I've played (I think) back to back games where Chill was Scum. Then Dunn dropped the bomb that Chill is a lot more active as Town and that made me feel better about Chill being Scum. But I am still torn on Chill because there is pretty much zero resistance to the Chill wagon. What Llama says about the wagon being primarily Town motivated doesn't make sense if Chill is Scum with the consideration that there is not hardly even a competing wagon to Chill as of last VC.

TBH, I would have to look up where CES voted for Marqu because I don't remember that. The way I see CES shaking things up is in that he has a different perspective that the "dominant" players in this game. He is going up stream instead of going with the flow. So while he has not been a prolific poster, he still has enough content that I would say is "different" than what everyone else is saying to where I think this gives Town +EV if ECS is Town, which is what I am leaning towards.
Why are you only focusing on his meta, and not the in-game play? Also, if you read him by meta, why did you unvote him and come back to him? I said CES's vote on Marble, not Marquiz. Can you look at that and tell me your thoughts? Why is being different and unique enough for you to give a read? Is it that easy to determine alignment? That seems a little too black and white when it comes to reading.

Responses to LickitQuick:
---

1. If Llama's methodology was wrong, why did you insult him instead of just giving him understanding?
2. Thank you for answering, responded above.
3. Note that he said you are trying to shade the people attacking you, which goes back to the omgus point.
4. Again, it doesn't seem that way, when you care more to throw shade at Shea but when he explains his mindset, you don't continue with that conversation, you just want town to react to your play.
5. I've omgused a player as mafia so I could develop a stronger (fake) read on them, and that is what I'm seeing here. #97
#111 Shea's post here is one example of your reactive play. You focus my slot and don't respond to Shea's question when you said you were open to questions, and your response in 111 should have been one that came without prompting. Again, when I was scum, in Ircher's mafia game, I was trying to play pro-town but wasn't proactive trying to buddy, and town leader Grapes, noticed this and asked why I wasn't talking to him even though I was defending him from MaganaofIllusion. Simply, I didn't care, that is the pure reason why I didn't, and that is what I see in you. Examples here: #246 and here: #247 Basically, I was unguarded and he caught me scumming it up.
What tells me you aren't trying to sort him is that you aren't proactively trying to do that, you only do it after the fact. I said your votes don't make sense on Tchill when you weren't being very direct with him, you only gave a meta example and that's it.

1. The thing is, you don't specify who exactly you have a problem with on the Marquis wagon, it's a general statement. Here is the link #121 You also don't give a read on Marquis. It's easy to talk about the wagon but you don't commit to a read on Marquis or anyone on the wagon. Just reads as something you said to seem town, that is all.
2. I bring that up because it seems like you are setting up the opportunity to vote Marquis when he doesn't show up. I don't know why you consider voting him if you didn't like his wagon taking speed originally.
3. I can understand having a hard time gaining reads in the early game, that happens to me sometimes too, yet eventually I find leads and build off them. You haven't really been doing that. Can I have your updated full reads list?
4. Isn't your read on CES black and white, in that you find him null-town simply for being unique? Anyway, it just seems odd that that is the only thing you do say about Chill, and when you vote him, twice, it's without reason. It's fine to give meta but that is all you do here, you don't talk about his play at all, when others have.
5. You can't read scum simply by lurking, though. That's why you pressure them to talk, or wait for a replacement. (Or lynch them, but already stated it's better to do that D2) Correct approach is to vote suspicious players, example would be Tchill who looked suspicious, and had been playing and posting in other games besides this one. I didn't say leave it unattended, I said leave it for D2 and I gave a good reason for why that should be.
6. Since I'm town I know I'd care to finish a conversation to understand the person's mindset, not simply attack them. I'm asking myself if you not responding to Shea in that case is either town motivated or scum motivated, and I lean towards scum motivated because town would try to come to an understanding while scum will simply want to shade, which is what it seems like you were doing.
7. My apologies, that and Splatoon 2 is the only things I can think of when it comes to teams. Even Smash Bros teams. Any team, there is no 'I in team', is what I'm focusing on. I find it odd, but I'm going to drop this point. I can't really read you based on that, but I want to know if they have said anything since then?
8. I don't get why you say you play that way, and then don't actually do it.
9. I already explained why I feel your omgus comes from a scum mindset over a town one, above.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 900, MathBlade wrote:
MOD NOTESSrceenplay and Tchill13 are swapping their respective games.
Why the Swap instead of replacement, Screenplay?
In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE SAME READS ALL GAME!!!11!!!1one1
What is the purpose of you yelling here?
In post 870, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: is impressively long given that it has ~0 pro-town content in it.
In post 835, Ranmaru wrote: @
CES
: Why did you vote Marble in your #68? If you answered that, can you quote/link? Also, can you respond or quote/link answer to my response to your #526?
I didn't want to place a sixth vote on Marquis at that time and if I wasn't going to place a serious vote, I figured I'd might as well needle 'marble.

As for , 1) awkwardness is scummy because townies can just say whatever they're thinking whereas scum have ulterior motive (e.g. don't draw too much attention) straight away. Not the strongest scum tell in general, but pretty solid when applied to early posts before scum have a chance to get their bearings. 2) Re: the representative thing, I think scum do occasionally force some sort of gimmick just to elicit the "why would scum do that?" response; on its own it wouldn't be that scummy but knowing that he did the same thing in the previous Team Mafia when given a Mafia role PM makes it a hell of a lot scummier.
Thank you. Fair enough on the marble vote, how are you reading him now? On Marquiz, is his tone this game similar to other games, or is that more his personality? When it comes to awkwardness, how do you feel about Tchill voting WGEURTZ? With the representative thing here, why is it more likely he does it as scum then town, even though he has done it as scum before?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 916, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you dislike Postie?
here is one that caught my attention.
In post 51, Postie wrote:I can understand this and along with the stuff you said earlier about believing Llamarble was giving a sort-of "token read" (if that's along the lines of what you were saying?) I can kinda see how your reaction could come from town but at the same time
it's just really fucking weird way to react and your actions make a lot more sense from scum than town to me
She talks about understanding and pos perspective. How she can see it as town.
but
Then she ends by saying it make more sense as scum.

It sums up how the whole interaction with NSG seemed to me. Forced questions to look busy and trying to force a scum perspective from it.
Alright
Honestly if both you and Eddiefenix come up town I'll prolly be looking at Postie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 934, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 717, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok yeah what part of my post to Eddie says I'm blaming Shea for anything Eddie did?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 244, EddieFenix wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

@Lycan: Yes I do. Thank you for your explanation.
This vote kinda feels like he's jumping me, but I won't press it since I can also see that it came right after TSQ presented a smoking gun of sorts on me.
I'm not really blaming Shea, I'm just saying Shea came out with something on me and EF was prolly operating from that and that's why he voted. So rather than Shea being responsible for it he just prompted it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Keep your vote in play, or explain why you aren't voting.

@
Ces
: Why are you still voting Gamma? Move your vote.
@
NSG
: Where you at girl. I see you posting in other games, you catching up?
@
Davsto
: How's the catch up going?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 886, Llamarble wrote:I think I'm voting town.
VOTE: Tchill
Just do Tchill, when it flips red do CES.
Do AD or maybe LQ if game isn't over by then.

Based on what?
Nightkills go on people who are good at identifying scum and are never going to get lynched.
TSQ is playing well and obviously never getting lynched. If he's scum we'll just have to lynch his buddies.
I'm never getting lynched because I'm town, though if scum want to leave me alive to lylo, letting a player with my history of lynch control and lynch accuracy alive through 5 days, and I fail to win it by then, I will accept my own autolynch in lylo because I'll deserve it.
NSG and Ran and Postie are universal or near universal townreads.

Lynches go to people who are not obvtown or people who are scummy.
There are decent to very good reasons not to lynch Gamma Dunn Lycan Davsto and Marquis, but they aren't universal townreads either so they prob won't eat nightkills.
LQ Eddie Tchill CES AD are all widely scumread players (to varying degrees), for good reason. It's not hard to have a decent guess of where things are going.
Am I getting ahead of myself, sure. Am I really helping by posting this, maybe? I tend to just let my thoughts out in the thread a lot. It can be a little spammy sometimes unfortunately but I don't think there are many players who get as cosmically obvtown as I do so it's worth it to me.
HOW DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE SAME READS ALL GAME!!!11!!!1one1
Ranmaru brought my attention to this
The anger is obviously forced, why would you force emotion?
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Questions about Team Mates
:

CES
: Has Singer said anything about the game? I'm interested in her thoughts.
NSG
: Is KMD saying anything about the game? I really want to know his thoughts, I have played with him before and he's a great neighbor.
LQ
: Has Mulch said anything about the game?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 828, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 824, EddieFenix wrote:PLEASE PbPA. I love walls, just ask Gamma in my response to their GIANT. SPOILER.
I hate you. Your wall destroyed the previous page, I don't think your wall is healthy and you should stop making it so long.
Suck it up, Buttercup. Until my schedule gets less hectic (ala the weekend or baby removal), Wallie Fenix is here to whack people, quote brick by quote brick and with my trusty logic stick if necessary.
In post 830, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am wondering if I should address the horrible cases on me or not.
If there are "horrible cases" on you, have the backbone to address them.
In post 833, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 832, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 829, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 818, Ranmaru wrote:
~snip~
Why do I feel weird about the fact that you have the same Scum reads as most people? I mean, you were a replacement. Usually replacements see things in a different light.
Do you think his catchup was not genuine? What about the points he raised doesn't sit well with you, because it looked like a pretty organic read through to me.
I looked at where he quoted me and saw how badly he misinterpreted what was my intent. This has happened all game long from different people. I have no read on him based on this alone - it could be Town motivated or it could be Scum motivated, IDK.

Enough people were SRing me that I think me delaying D1 ending was a mistake. I am probably going to get lynched D1 and then it's going to be a total loss because people never listen to players who get lynched. Not trying to say that I have done things that would make a big impact in the game
so far
, but I know if I get time to develop some decent reads (usually my TRs are pretty good), then that is when I start to be a scary player to Scum. What people are seeing in my play, and what they are SRing me for, is having a different thought process than the norm. I don't think my behavior is really that Scummy.. It's just that people see I am playing in a non-traditional way and that puts people off and makes them want to lynch me. Not much I can do about it this game. I am very probably getting lynched this game.
You're in my null area. See gif below for further instructions.
LQ @ 840 & 850, THAT is what I've been looking for. So, you followed instruction of said gif above. Good.
LQ @ 874, I'm getting an AtE vibe here. Don't do that. Especially after 840/850.
In post 875, Llamarble wrote:In some order, we are lynching Tchill, the entire Gamma wagon (CES AD LQ) and Eddie.
Scum are going to NK TSQ, Me and / or Postie, NSG / Ran
That's 5 lynches; we get 6. If we haven't won the game with those 5, the people still alive at that point can reevaluate.
If somehow those 5 players are all town, then well played scum. Team would have to be like Marquis Postie NSG or something.
In fairness, NSG scum is more plausible than I was thinking; her ISO is essentially just some reads and reasons.
NSG mostly works on Eddie and CES teams and such though.

The lylo that would leave is:
Marquis
Dunnstral
Lycan
Davsto
Gamma

Give whoever you lynch the day before lylo (CES if he makes it that far) the right to pick the lylo lynch if they flip town. Otherwise elect somebody to control all the lylo votes.
Town MUST all 3 get it right, if game goes to lylo, so they need some preexisting mechanism to agree and stack their votes or else scum have a 90% chance of winning in 2/3 lylo.
And once again, do not assume someone who lacks a good possible buddy must be town. I was universally scumread in Whiteflag 1 and won as scum because Mith distanced from me successfully and it looked like nobody could be my partner.

I can see LQ flipping town. I can see AD flipping town, maybe. I can see Tchill flipping town if all the scum are on the gamma wagon.
CES I can't really see flipping town here, but I'm also too lazy and not reliable enough at reading him to try to lynch him D1. If alive in lylo, all votes go on him please.
Eddie is probably where my next big timechunk of reading should go.
You did NOT just try and come up in here and say where we are lynching, how, when, and who the scum team is gonna gun for at the same time. Monica, that's not gonna fly up in here with me cause that shit is super unpredictable and we both know that. And you're god damn right that's where your next big timechunk should go. If we can get on the same page, there's hope for the town yet.
LQ @ 878, back on the right track.
In post 879, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE: think I forgot to earlier

Pedit if you're really town what you can do is stop posting so much words : )
"Posting so much words" is not a scum!tell. Even with the cheeky ass smile, you still earned a logic stick whackin for shade throwin.
In post 885, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Eddie Fenix, what is Mastina's read on Llama?
She liked Llama early as town, but with recent self-care in place, not sure she's had the time to sit down and read the game. I'll prod to get a more up to date list.
In post 931, Llamarble wrote:And yeah on my last read through i got fairly decent eddie townish feelings which is why I am ready for day to end.
Only TOOK 30 some odd pages and plenty of back and forth on it to get it done, but FUCK. You're seeing the light.
In post 932, Lycanfire wrote:Eddie is lynchbait. Saying he is completely different from TBD is flat out wrong. He did the same meaningless "you haven't answered my question" gimmick there as scum.

Dunnstral is also walking bait. Scum!Dunn is incapable of original thought.
Mate, TBD was chaos for me. Duh, I'm lynchbait. I know I play a damn scummy game on either side of the fence, it's why Miles Edgeworth was my picture for a good long time. Because on one end, he was an opposing attorney to Phoenix Wright. However he was willing to grill his own client to find a guilty verdict so justice would be served in the end. tl;dr of that, the "bad guy" but deep down is actually good. Given at least a day phase to get my feet under me as town, I get stronger as we go.
In post 937, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE SAME READS ALL GAME!!!11!!!1one1
What is the purpose of you yelling here?

FOR THE SAME REASON YOU WIN ONE OF THESE!!! Because logically, in the post quoted to Marble (that you yanked out), LQ is asking why the FUCK would people keep the same reads ALL game?! Reads change and develop over time. If anything, I'm not as widely scum read as Marble makes me out to be when you break it down. You have me at null. Marble FINALLY sees the light and has town vibes, NSG has me as town, AD HARD town read on me, LQ I wanna say is null on me (I'll allow for them to speak on their own behalf)?! Lycan might see me as null (I'll allow for them to speak for themselves since they said lynchbaity). GE has town vibes where I am concerned (as far as I am aware). Marquis and Dunn are in BFE where THEIR reads are concerned. CES & Davsto, I have no idea where I sit with them at the current moment. Srcreenplay just joined so they need time to develop their read on me. Bout the only hard-on scum read that is up in my asshole and in the thread about it is Postie. Then there's ME that KNOWS they are town. And each and every one (bar ME because doi) of them could flip their read at a POSTS notice. Make sense?

One last thing to Postie, Ginngie (in my own words cause I already got in trouble once for a direct post) says to "step off".

p-edit
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 916, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you dislike Postie?
here is one that caught my attention.
In post 51, Postie wrote:I can understand this and along with the stuff you said earlier about believing Llamarble was giving a sort-of "token read" (if that's along the lines of what you were saying?) I can kinda see how your reaction could come from town but at the same time
it's just really fucking weird way to react and your actions make a lot more sense from scum than town to me
She talks about understanding and pos perspective. How she can see it as town.
but
Then she ends by saying it make more sense as scum.

It sums up how the whole interaction with NSG seemed to me. Forced questions to look busy and trying to force a scum perspective from it.
Alright
Honestly if both you and Eddiefenix come up town I'll prolly be looking at Postie
I know I'm going to flip town, I'm still waiting on that PBPA from Postie so we can duel.

PEdit 2:
Ranmaru wrote:
Keep your vote in play, or explain why you aren't voting.

@
Ces
: Why are you still voting Gamma? Move your vote.
@
NSG
: Where you at girl. I see you posting in other games, you catching up?
@
Davsto
: How's the catch up going?
Explanation for not voting: because demanding something of me, gets you nothing.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I knew you were going to drop a wall. Anyway, please don't answer questions not directed at you. Instead, let me rephrase. May you please explain why you are not voting? Thank you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A rephrasal of Ranmaru's question for clarity: why doesn't anyone appear scummy enough to vote?
at least that's my interpretation of it
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I should re-phrase the question to LQ. Please tell me
why
you yelled in #888.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 921, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 917, Srceenplay wrote:page 12
LQ would be my vote at this point
Why?
Because it seems like you are full of shit.
In post 922, Thestatusquo wrote:oh probably just because "you play mechanically" or "he didn't iso you" or "because he doesn't like how play" or because "hes stupid or scum" or "doesn't understand what your motivation is" or any number of the bs nonsense you've used to cast doubt on people scum reading you this entire game without interacting with their actual arguments.
This very next posts sums it up pretty good.

Iirc from last night reading, it looked like you were looking busy throwing shade and creating doubt.
Whenever questioned about something you said a lot without saying anything.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Gamma
: He can answer your question too, alongside mine.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 925, Llamarble wrote:
In post 914, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 912, Llamarble wrote:If you are town, I think your wagon is all town anyway (with scum using daytalk to try and set up a mislynch with none of them on it)
Any reason why? Was this slot that lynchbaity?
It's more that all the scummy players are either voting gamma or nobody, which smells to me like a (assuming you flip town) scum plan of "allow an all town wagon on town" -> mislynch people from that wagon and especially gamma who was closest thing to counterwagon to town.
It's particularly easy to pull something like that off in 3v12 with day talk; I think I would try.to as scum.
I can agree with this thinking.
This isn’t the only reason you think the wagon is all town though right? Want to make sure I understand that part.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”