Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've got a feeling about Prism/Jaber being scum - Jaber's scumread on him after his opening post felt weird, and the way Prism casually accepted it was even weirder.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by BuJaber »

You agree with me but your case against Lalendra is weak. As for leeoon again just because I agree it doesn't make it a good case. He's just low hanging fruit at the moment.

And my point about chumba isn't weird at all. He's a townread NOW. But I am suspicious that nobody scumread him earlier when his posts were severely lacking. Wouldn't you think somebody would have at least pointed it out?

The only post of yours that is actually pretty strong is linking me with prism but even there you failed to notice the most important point, which is that I've since stated I'm actually leaning town for him. IF we were a scumteam that would be the smoking gun and yet you totally ignore that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

How can you call my case on Lalendra weak when you've not even made a case? I mean, you haven't even stated
why
you believe Lalendra is scum - I assumed you were just sheeping my views, which you now call weak? And I didn't agree with
you
; my scumread of her came before yours, so you agreed with me. I don't claim to have a case on Leeoon at all; he hasn't posted anything that can even be credited as content. You agree with my point, but then use that point against me?

Why are you suspicious that no-one suspected a town read of yours? Who are you suspicious of? This position only really works as Chumba being scum, with the idea being if he was town then scum at the very least would point out his suspicious behaviour.

Why is a townlean on Prism a smoking gun if you're partners? Are you seriously suggesting scum buddies wouldn't take such a position?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Pretty sure Jaber's read on me is completely fabricated; it doesn't make sense. He's plucked it from thin air.

He agrees with my read on Lalendra and Leeoon, but then scumreads me for making 'weak' cases on those two, even though my points against Lalendra were made about four pages into the game, and I never even made a case against Leeoon, as well as the fact Jaber has never stated why he scumreads Lalendra himself - he voted her after I did without reason, which in itself implies he concurred with my views.

Furthermore, he never stated this suspicion of me at the time, and even as recent as made it clear he wasn't comfortable voting for me.

I believe he saw Chumba and Roy's points against me on page 9 and suddenly jumped on me as another potential target to throw shade on.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

What are you talking about? Ok yes turns out you did vote her before me but have you even read my posts? My enture read of the game state has been explained. I've been the most open about explaining my cases of Lalendra/Prism and Roy/Leoon. I've had the logic and poe laid out from the start and I've been testing my theory ever since. You just jumped in my lap recently as the possible 3rd scum.

You're version of events assumes I've been sheeping your opinions when i fact that was a coincidence. I didn't even know you were the one who voted for lalendra before me until you pointed it out. And until you can be convinced that I was having original thoughts you won't be able to shake that idea off and you're opinion of me is gonna be shaped by that.

There is an easy way to prove all of this. If Lalendra joins your wagon on me it confirms every read I've had all day. Roy will probably vote elsewhere coz he's the 'wildcard' who's job is to distract the town from you two so he'll probably distance himself.

VOTE: Bujaber VOTE:
Now we wait.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

VOTE: bujaber
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Chumba »

:facepalm:
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:48 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 211, BuJaber wrote:Scumreading Roy and Luca. They look like they're trying to move the game forward and scumhunt, but their cases are weak, their approach is at best ineffective and anti-town. If Roy's gambit is real it is now completely ruined.
Also anybody who's townreading lalendra is wrong imo.

Chumba's posts started off lacking and suspicious but he's making valid arguments and his passion seems townie enough. After reading his ISO though I'm surprised nobody was scumreading him.

Luca's vote on leeoon is interesting. Roy pointed out that it is reginiting an old wagon which is a scummy thing to do. BUT leoon reay hasn't posted anything useful and I want to vote there too.

You guys still think I'm wrong about one of lalendra/prism defending one of Roy/Leoon. Roy/Leoon so scummy right now. Luca is my current guess for 3rd scum.

Can these 5 people talk a lot more please. I can't decide between you.
In post 230, BuJaber wrote:VOTE: bujaber
Thanks for scumclaiming.
VOTE: BuJaber[/b]
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:48 am

VOTE: BuJaber
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:48 am

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 229, BuJaber wrote:There is an easy way to prove all of this. If Lalendra joins your wagon on me it confirms every read I've had all day. Roy will probably vote elsewhere coz he's the 'wildcard' who's job is to distract the town from you two so he'll probably distance himself.
Not sure I understand the point of stating this, as you've now made it WIFOM. i.e., if I vote you, your SR on me is confirmed; if I don't, you might have townread me if this wasn't stated, but now you can't because I might just be scum who is aware of this post and not wanting to confirm your SR of me? And self-voting is a bad play. If you're not scum, stop being anti-town.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Chumba »

While I agree with that, you if you are town shouldn’t care what he thinks. If you want to vote him, vote him. If not then no point in really discussing his post.

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 236, Chumba wrote:While I agree with that, you if you are town shouldn’t care what he thinks. If you want to vote him, vote him. If not then no point in really discussing his post.
I don't necessarily agree with that. I think it's always worth pointing out when someone is trying to be manipulative.
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

is a good post imo.

All my reasoning etc was from that assumption that middle votes are bad, something I wanted to try out. I didn't include early votes in this wagon as starting a wagon either gets you heat in case of a mislynch, or contributes to the game advancing, which scum could certainly do without. Of course, that's guessing work always, but I thought it was a fair assumption to make, even if only to generate more discussion.

TIAM is silent and UTR indeed; not sure I'm yet so sold on scum!TIAM however.

Yeah, believing the gambit was my intention or not will always be up to the rest of you; mentioning it might be seen as weird or useless but I then felt it was no harm throwing it out there, explaining my sheep vote on Bu as well.

Luca this page feels town. Good points.

Bujaber in is a hot mess and I can see the selfvote gambit come from nervous scum before upset town. What's the town motivation, honestly?

And I'm a wildcard? I literally mentioned Luca in my gambit post and I think earlier I called at him for lack of content.

And if you're really not convinced then I'll happily VOTE: Bujaber for the above reasons; if you're town, why are you tunneling and taking false credit for reads? (Lal scum without reasons / taking over LB's reads)
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:03 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm town. Just don't see a lot going on.

VOTE: Bujaber
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

...bad post imo. Enough to comment on for you.

Anywho UNVOTE:

The thing is, Bujaber is out in the open now regarding his position in the game. Leeoon isn't (and has not had a good post so far) nor is TIAM. What about those? Let's assume all 3 are scum / are so heavily scumread they're the next three lynches regardless, would it be better (generally) to lynch the open one or the low-info ones first? I can't quite wrap my mind around it. I'd lean towards keeping the low info lynch and try to get info out of them but what if they just slam shut? If you leave the open player around then they won't be able to really do an 180 on their reads without being noticed but you're not gaining anything from a lynch.

Also, Bu is supposed to be at L-2 now!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

How am I tunneling?

Also if you can't see the town motivation it will be clear enough either before the day ends or after the flip. Thanks for voting though lol. 1 down.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 238, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:if you're town, why are you tunneling
Did you seriously ask this?
Town tunnel all the time. Hell on my other accounts I famous for it

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 235, Lalendra wrote:
In post 229, BuJaber wrote:There is an easy way to prove all of this. If Lalendra joins your wagon on me it confirms every read I've had all day. Roy will probably vote elsewhere coz he's the 'wildcard' who's job is to distract the town from you two so he'll probably distance himself.
Not sure I understand the point of stating this, as you've now made it WIFOM. i.e., if I vote you, your SR on me is confirmed; if I don't, you might have townread me if this wasn't stated, but now you can't because I might just be scum who is aware of this post and not wanting to confirm your SR of me? And self-voting is a bad play. If you're not scum, stop being anti-town.
Whether you vote or not doesn't help me either way. It's reactions like these I can get more out of. I actually don't think scum would make this point at this moment. They'd just vote/not vote and if they got heat from that they'd then discredit me. For what it's worth I like this post and the tone I'm reading.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 232, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Thanks for scumclaiming.
VOTE: BuJaber[/b]
Lazy. Try harder next time.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 176, mozamis wrote:ok so p.o.e town reads:
Moz,BUj, Prism, Arch, Seph, Nero, Roy, Llandra

so 3 scum in: Luca,Two,Leon, Chumba and Golden
easy :)
*caveat - its day one so THESE ARE ALL PROVISIONAL*
but out of those 5, Lucqa and Chumba have been towning it up.
So calling that Two, Leon and Golden scum team!
ok, so half joking but bet theres one scum in those three.
Happy to keep my vote on golden
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:39 am

Post by mozamis »

i guess my point is, IGMEOY: Two, Leon and Golden.
we should focus on those guys.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 233, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: BuJaber
utter nonsense. lets get this guy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:47 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 239, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm town. Just don't see a lot going on.

VOTE: Bujaber
i agree there is probably a lot of TvsT going on but you must have more to say than this?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Chumba »

I still don't see why you town read roy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”