Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The fuck. You're town reading me? You VOTED me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 989, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 985, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 983, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Gamma,

I said that me fighting my lynch in the way I have this game is NAI. I didn't say I only do it as Town. Here's a game example of where I have done it as Town. You'll notice shea was in this game and he was Scum there: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73592
This is more well poisoning. You keep just bringing up that I was scum in this game but not drawing any conclusions from it. My play in this game has been quite different from my play in that game. If you disagree, state why, and if you don't disagree why the hell do you keep bringing it up?
How on earth is that well poisoning (at term I have never heard before btw)?

I said you were in that game because I said earlier that YOU could verify that I act this way as Town as well. You never confirmed me on that, so I decided to provide evidence to back up what I was saying.

You only talk about the things you don't like and never talk about the things you actually agree with. That leads to confbias.
Actually, what relevance is there to Shea being scum instead of town in that game?
Because it gives context into how Shea was viewing me as a player in that game. He would have different eye's on me than other Town people from that game.

Like why is it that because I gave that context that that means it's something Scummy? That is what people are arguing and I don't get it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:26 am

In post 1000, Thestatusquo wrote:The fuck. You're town reading me? You VOTED me.
So.. what's your point? I was TRing you at the time I made that list with the added context that you and Llama had hard defended each other.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1001, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I said that me fighting my lynch in the way I have this game is NAI. I didn't say I only do it as Town. Here's a game example of where I have done it as Town. You'll notice shea was in this game and he was Scum there: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73592
This is more well poisoning. You keep just bringing up that I was scum in this game but not drawing any conclusions from it. My play in this game has been quite different from my play in that game. If you disagree, state why, and if you don't disagree why the hell do you keep bringing it up?

I said you were in that game because I said earlier that YOU could verify that I act this way as Town as well. You never confirmed me on that, so I decided to provide evidence to back up what I was saying.

You only talk about the things you don't like and never talk about the things you actually agree with. That leads to confbias.
Actually, what relevance is there to Shea being scum instead of town in that game?
Because it gives context into how Shea was viewing me as a player in that game. He would have different eye's on me than other Town people from that game.

Like why is it that because I gave that context that that means it's something Scummy? That is what people are arguing and I don't get it.
I'm not sure if it's scummy. I feel like you're trying to either 1) draw connections between games wrt Shea or 2) call Shea scum for not taking anything from that game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:30 am

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1001, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I'm not sure if it's scummy. I feel like you're trying to either 1) draw connections between games wrt Shea or 2) call Shea scum for not taking anything from that game
My point, which I said like not 20 min ago, is that the only thing shea seems to comment on is what he doesn't like. He doesn't say "Yeah, what LQ said about himself fighting the lynch the same as he is doing now was is a real thing" There's a lot of things like that that TSQ just completely ignores. I talked about how it's still unresolved in what TSQ meant when he said he had no doubt I would vote him. And then I said "under what condition" and he completely ignored me.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think you have played substantively different this game than that game. The way you have fought back against your wagon has been similar, but fighting back against a wagon is probably the easiest thing to do the same as both town and scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Davsto »

16-20. This one's a little empty, I know.
In post 381, Marquis wrote:
In post 375, LicketyQuickety wrote:What I am seeing is that Maquise Promised content and has not delivered. I see no excuse for this as of yet.
In post 368, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Marquis
is scummy
and I'm certainly not going to let the fact that he's lurking work to his defense. Scum do it and they do it often. Because it works.
1) i got sick
2) it's literally been a day
3) again it's literally been a day. i know i didn't post when i said i would (oh no someone didn't keep their word on ms.net) but like. come on. it's not 2005. lurking isn't a scumtell (if anything the scum meta is spamposting but i'll cut off because i'm not sure if that applies here yet). town has just as much motivation to not want to deal with things. case in point i pretty much played overwatch all last night because i really didn't feel like coming into d1 scumreads/votes on me and trying to defend myself.

also this seems like the kind of playerlist to hate self analysis/meta but i am! really really not good at being pressured because i'm really bad at defending myself other than being sarcastic and i hate how it distracts me from trying to get unbiased reads and sort the game. again nobody here i'm familiar enough with but cheet aero and spiff can vouch @ respective team partners.

anywayy i have a lot to get to irl tonight because i was pretty much out of it the whole day. but afterward i'll read up and start to sort things. i guess.

pls don't wagon me (any more) for the next hour or so. ty!
Like this post, feels genuine
In post 391, Postie wrote:Can you trim down the fucking quote walls guys
no fuk u
In post 434, LicketyQuickety wrote:His question to me I don't think is a legit way to sort me considering he's already given a SR on me, which makes me think he is pushing an agenda instead of actually sorting people. It's also unclear who he SRs and who he TRs because under Scum you have 6 players, which is far too many to be SRing, which makes me think he is intentionally trying to paint a lot of people as Scum so he can't get blamed for voting someone later in D1 whom he already game a SR on.
Someone didn't really read the post carefully. Skimming isn't a scumtell per se, but I feel like town would have given the post a closer once over if they really got confused about the number of scumreads on it.
In post 471, LicketyQuickety wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9664703#p9664703
viewtopic.php?p=9664890#p9664890
viewtopic.php?p=9671718#p9671718
viewtopic.php?p=9698355#p9698355
viewtopic.php?p=9710790#p9710790

Anyone want to take a wager for what the pattern here is? I'll give you a hint: Look at who was Scum this game.
Okay, so tchill and tsq do pre-flip as scum. Gotcha. Do they not do it as town? Since players do attempt to emulate their townplay as scum, does it not seem probable to you they might do the same as town too?
In post 476, LicketyQuickety wrote:most of what people are bringing to me as an inquiry are things that I don't see a whole lot of relevance to actually sort me. Examples include Postie asking me to ask my teammates what their reads on players are in this game and Lycan asking me why I had a change in perspective on Marquis reads list.
I don't get how you can not think that these things have relevance to your alignment.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 982, Davsto wrote:
In post 940, Ranmaru wrote:@Davsto: How's the catch up going?
A bit slow for now due to busy and tiring weekdays. However, it's saturday soon, and I will be caught up for certain by saturday evening (remember I'm in Britain so my time may not match up with yours tho)

Sorry about the delays but I hope my posts are providing enough substance that I'm not being dead town weight rn
In post 949, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 925, Llamarble wrote:
In post 914, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 912, Llamarble wrote:If you are town, I think your wagon is all town anyway (with scum using daytalk to try and set up a mislynch with none of them on it)
Any reason why? Was this slot that lynchbaity?
It's more that all the scummy players are either voting gamma or nobody, which smells to me like a (assuming you flip town) scum plan of "allow an all town wagon on town" -> mislynch people from that wagon and especially gamma who was closest thing to counterwagon to town.
It's particularly easy to pull something like that off in 3v12 with day talk; I think I would try.to as scum.
I can agree with this thinking.
This isn’t the only reason you think the wagon is all town though right? Want to make sure I understand that part.
That is the reason that assuming you are town I think your wagon is town.
Without assuming you are town, it looks like a wagon of lots of town voting for scum, which has also been known to happen.

Eddie being so tuned into all the reads on him is just funny, like I didn't know it was possible to play exclusively to scum wincon so hard and not be obvscum.

Am I LQ's top scumread now? Because that is pretty funny too. I've been mercurial, sure, but I also think me OBSESSIVELY rechecking my reads, literally waking up at night paranoid about someone who has zero chance of getting lynched today, trying to subdue any threat to a town win, even several game days out, makes me obvtown on a special level.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Llamarble »

Forgot i quoted that davsto post but i didn't like it; awkward townproclamation.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Llamarble »

But yeah based on screen I say we still lynch screen. I will look into LQ again later today though I guess.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 63, Llamarble wrote:I wonder if we win by lynching EddieFenix and Marquis and Postie. Wouldn't be surprised.
This post of yours is what made me really put you in as solid town.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

You shouldn’t have to tell someone why you are obv town. It just is by your actions.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1009, Llamarble wrote:But yeah based on screen I say we still lynch screen. I will look into LQ again later today though I guess.
Based off me? How so?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1011, Srceenplay wrote:You shouldn’t have to tell someone why you are obv town. It just is by your actions.
Ok, but at some point you gotta admit that I would have to be some kind of mechanized badass to produce my ISO this game as scum. Like my Eddie prog, where every case I can make about him points to playing to scum wincon but I still think a townie probably made his ISO but I am also unsure and back and forth sometimes.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 947, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 921, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 917, Srceenplay wrote:page 12
LQ would be my vote at this point
Why?
Because it seems like you are full of shit.
In post 922, Thestatusquo wrote:oh probably just because "you play mechanically" or "he didn't iso you" or "because he doesn't like how play" or because "hes stupid or scum" or "doesn't understand what your motivation is" or any number of the bs nonsense you've used to cast doubt on people scum reading you this entire game without interacting with their actual arguments.
This very next posts sums it up pretty good.

Iirc from last night reading, it looked like you were looking busy throwing shade and creating doubt.
Whenever questioned about something you said a lot without saying anything.
In post 987, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 986, Davsto wrote:Did i say saturday evening? I mean sunday actually am meeting with gf on saturday sry

But I'll try my best to keep with the current state of the game too since that's quite late

rn I think I'll vote LQ because a lot of what he's done has rubbed me the wrong way

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Out of your a lot pile give me an example of one thing that rubbed you wrong.
In post 1012, Srceenplay wrote:
Based off me? How so?
These two posts ard your best since replacing in, but LQ is exactly whom you go for if you are scum here. Which mostly leaves asking Davsto for an example as the only "not obviously what a scum would do" post so far, and I can still see that from scum too.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Llamarble »

Like, good on Ran for making end of day interesting but I don't think we should switch to LQ at this time. I promise to check more thoroughly tonight though. I am due for an LQ reread.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 am

In post 1015, Llamarble wrote:Like, good on Ran for making end of day interesting but I don't think we should switch to LQ at this time. I promise to check more thoroughly tonight though. I am due for an LQ reread.
Check to see if I am internally consistent or not.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
LQ
: Can you talk to me about why you feel WGEURTS 98 was flat?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1016, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1015, Llamarble wrote:Like, good on Ran for making end of day interesting but I don't think we should switch to LQ at this time. I promise to check more thoroughly tonight though. I am due for an LQ reread.
What sort of internal consistency, because that directive seems very vague
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 am

In post 1017, Ranmaru wrote:@
LQ
: Can you talk to me about why you feel WGEURTS 98 was flat?
It lacked any kind of spicy content.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 am

In post 1018, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Is my narrative consistent. Is what I am saying true to itself throughout all of my posts?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:31 am

In post 1005, Thestatusquo wrote:I think you have played substantively different this game than that game. The way you have fought back against your wagon has been similar, but fighting back against a wagon is probably the easiest thing to do the same as both town and scum.
I'm not claiming I have played the same way between these two games. I never made that argument. If you are trying to say I am Scum because I am not acting the same exact way as a past game, then LOL, that is not how meta reads work.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1020, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Is my narrative consistent. Is what I am saying true to itself throughout all of my posts?
LOL that's more of a scum concern than a town one
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma, what's your read on WGEURTZ/Davsto?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:36 am

In post 1022, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1020, LicketyQuickety wrote:
LOL that's more of a scum concern than a town one
I don't think you know what I mean by my narrative being consistent.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”