CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1540, Maxous wrote:Sorry i really mean to disappear so much.

Looking at the wagons - i'm saying no to a beefster and an absolutely no to Klick

Moz is ehh maybe if there's not much else
Where is your Klick townread coming from?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

:cry:
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm

In post 1546, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright it's hardball time.

CULT OF ATHENA.

If you do not vote Mozamis with me you are going to be downgraded 2 tiers to a level 6 friend.
VOTE: mozamis
In post 1548, CultOfAthena wrote:Just kidding.

VOTE: Errantparabola
In post 1492, Errantparabola wrote: Yes. In my memory I remembered Transcend and RC both ccing each other, and Transcend going back on it. I think I assumed that both claims were fake.
If you assumed both claims were fake, why did you expect to die night one? Did you expect scum to kill you?
In post 1301, CultOfAthena wrote:But you never gave the "conflicting" part of that interpretation – you never gave any reasons that you townread him. I don't see why, from your perspective, your Max townread exists at all, and combined with the fact that you were voting him just yesterday and never gave any indication of rethinking that read, I'm pretty sure you're faking your reads.
I mean this is provably untrue.
In post 1261, Errantparabola wrote:Maxous is definitely playing like lethargic/carefree town or doing a good job of emulating it so I'm conflicted
The thing is that you haven't said anything about
why
he's carefree town. Even if we were to both agree on him looking carefree, you haven't said anything about why that carefree nature is coming from town rather than from scum. Also, max has been playing in largely the same way today as yesterday, so if you're reading him as town for his playstyle today, why were you voting him yesterday?
top 10 anime betrayals
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1546, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright it's hardball time.

CULT OF ATHENA.

If you do not vote Mozamis with me you are going to be downgraded 2 tiers to a level 6 friend.
In post 1548, CultOfAthena wrote:Just kidding.

VOTE: Errantparabola
In post 1492, Errantparabola wrote: Yes. In my memory I remembered Transcend and RC both ccing each other, and Transcend going back on it. I think I assumed that both claims were fake.
If you assumed both claims were fake, why did you expect to die night one? Did you expect scum to kill you?
In post 1301, CultOfAthena wrote:But you never gave the "conflicting" part of that interpretation – you never gave any reasons that you townread him. I don't see why, from your perspective, your Max townread exists at all, and combined with the fact that you were voting him just yesterday and never gave any indication of rethinking that read, I'm pretty sure you're faking your reads.
I mean this is provably untrue.
In post 1261, Errantparabola wrote:Maxous is definitely playing like lethargic/carefree town or doing a good job of emulating it so I'm conflicted
The thing is that you haven't said anything about
why
he's carefree town. Even if we were to both agree on him looking carefree, you haven't said anything about why that carefree nature is coming from town rather than from scum. Also, max has been playing in largely the same way today as yesterday, so if you're reading him as town for his playstyle today, why were you voting him yesterday?
moz/Athena scumteam confirmed
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1515, Flubbernugget wrote:Beefs been on every wagon that looked like a viable lynch
dont think this is a reason to scumread.
In post 1521, mozamis wrote:That catch up post from EP didn't contain anything that looked like scumhunting. He's happy to sheep RC's reads "Max/Klick/Tex" - no reasons given - then happy to vote me a few posts later. No reason given.
when you look at my posts it feel like its pretty clear that i'm working from a poe point of view here, and i have expressed logic on the scummy things i think are from max and klick
Hahahaha, oh man these fucking TOWN CHUMPS are really shooting themselves in the foot for not powerlynching me and tex!
In post 1526, TesXX wrote:Also, the vote counter doesn't recognize "ep" Votes as voting for Errantparabola so please spell the full name or use something like "vote: errant"
Votecounter townreads me.

Thor, I remember you suggesting a vote on RC earlier (it's a hazy memory so correct me if it was a joke or something) but why was that?
Athena, I don't think any of your lines of questioning are salient in the slightest. If it becomes something people in general care about then sure I'll go line for line on my thoughts.

RC's case:
1) busses swims
2) Beefster assoc
3) Purposefully playing up his playstyle

My thoughts:
1) eh. nothing particularly damning (there usually isn't though) but also plausible and i can respect your bussing cred i guess.
2) no
3) At first I thought this was a good point-- I did a pretty deep metadive because I think this is where it applies quite strongly. I think it points somewhat nicely and easily to his towngame. I can elaborate but I'd be interested to see if anyone has their own conclusions.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:57 pm

I tracked Mozamis to the nightkill btw.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

ugh i was afraid of that but randomly decided to dismiss it

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'll vote moz after Thor checks in if that's the case.

--implosion
provided
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:01 pm

In post 1557, Errantparabola wrote:I'll vote moz after Thor checks in if that's the case.
Why do you care about Thor checking in?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I think he's cute

--implosion
provided
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Klick »

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Yeah that was a lie Ether doesn't allow me to fakeclaim guilties anymore sorry.

But we're at the point where if this was a year ago I'd be fakeclaiming a guilty. this really has to happen.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

fakeclaim all you want smooch
that vote by klick though. sexy.

--implosion
provided
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:07 pm

if anything I think the naked vote is town indicative
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

That was my gut reaction too, and I definitely think that, but I might not read too much into it-- if Klick is scum, he knows moz's alignment which makes it very easy to respond like that

--implosion
provided
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

I feel like if klick is scum and knows moz's alignment as TOWN at least he gives some justification or has more brain fart moment
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:17 pm

It's a bad sign that I'm now more worried about the fact that I just lost my leverage to actually fakeclaim a guilty if it gets desperate enough than the fact that I think that might clear klick
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

@EP - go back and read to refresh your hazy memory, as I already explained the "request" for RC votes.
Short answer - I never really did in a meaningful way that mattered.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:17 am

Okay CoA let's play a game.

Say I would sheep you on any wagon today on the condition that if it flipped town you would powerlynch Mozamis tomorrow.

Who would your lynch be and why?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1554, Errantparabola wrote:Athena, I don't think any of your lines of questioning are salient in the slightest. If it becomes something people in general care about then sure I'll go line for line on my thoughts.
I'm accusing you of lying and making up your reads. What about that doesn't seem "salient" to you?
In post 1568, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay CoA let's play a game.

Say I would sheep you on any wagon today on the condition that if it flipped town you would powerlynch Mozamis tomorrow.

I'll say this again – just because I'm wrong in one instance doesn't imply that I'm wrong in another.

I'm also not sure why I'm specifically the one you're trying to convince on this, especially when I've already made it clear that I think mozamis is town.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1555, RadiantCowbells wrote:I tracked Mozamis to the nightkill btw.
In post 1569, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1554, Errantparabola wrote:Athena, I don't think any of your lines of questioning are salient in the slightest. If it becomes something people in general care about then sure I'll go line for line on my thoughts.
I'm accusing you of lying and making up your reads. What about that doesn't seem "salient" to you?
In post 1568, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay CoA let's play a game.

I'll say this again – just because I'm wrong in one instance doesn't imply that I'm wrong in another.

I'm also not sure why I'm specifically the one you're trying to convince on this, especially when I've already made it clear that I think mozamis is town.
I don't think there's any disputing a confirmed tracker. If RC followed mozamis to the kill, either he's lying or mozamis is scum. We'll know for sure which one it is after we lynch mozamis.

I think that's where my vote was already, so I guess I'm reparking my vote.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Okay, well.

VOTE: Mozamis

If this flips scum don't bring CoA to endgame no matter what.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 pm

(don't bring beefster either: you have 1 more lynch for everyone else in the game, go wild)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1570, Beefster wrote:I don't think there's any disputing a confirmed tracker. If RC followed mozamis to the kill, either he's lying or mozamis is scum. We'll know for sure which one it is after we lynch mozamis.

I think that's where my vote was already, so I guess I'm reparking my vote.
This post may be the most ridiculous of the game. Beefster, why are you intentionally ignoring ???? We already know that RC was lying. Is it an effort to get Moz lynched? Or is this somehow supposed to get you town cred?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Beefster »

I wasn't intentionally ignoring it. I legitimately didn't notice it. I will admit to being lazy.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Open Games”