Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Reminder that UCV is active onsite in other games and should swap with Creature if he won't play the game.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Keychain »

Hello, bear with me while I pass on more messages from RC.

In post 1789, Mathdino wrote:RayBells (should be cross-referencing games, I haven't seen him do that yet)
He doesn't know exactly what you mean here with cross-referencing and would like a clarification. He suggests
hiplop
give an opinion on RC's Bins read, and you can check with Bins and Titus on whether his claim to be able to read them accurately is correct.

For Titus:
I'm not a reaction test player, but he is. He wanted to put you under some pressure early on because he reads you best in that context and didn't want to screw it up like Masamune, and his read on you is now very probably town.

He also doesn't agree with the larger part of your reads and says you should help us with Fitz.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1817, Mathdino wrote:Check Creature's bastard 9:12
In post 1818, chesskid3 wrote:check morph game that just finished
Check should be issued in my name and I will accept no less than 4 figures.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1826, Keychain wrote:He doesn't know exactly what you mean here with cross-referencing and would like a clarification. He suggests hiplop give an opinion on RC's Bins read, and you can check with Bins and Titus on whether his claim to be able to read them accurately is correct.
I can't clarify in full because rules.

In short, I think there's another game that gives crucial context to Titus's slot and reading her predecessors.

I also think it's pretty easy to figure out A50's team composition.

Does RC have a read on Smocaine/Chesskid?

And yeah we should really get the fitz wagon going if we wanna avoid a Titus lynch. Titus are you willing to lynch fitz in self-defence at least?

@A50: Lol so what we've basically learned is that UCV being utter deadweight is NAI.

#GiveUsCreature
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1786, Mathdino wrote:Like, this game is so fucked right now by the lack of participation and lack of teamwork going on between these slots and their teams. There should be more discussion happening behind the scenes since this became THE game to talk about Choose Your Side meta and team composition and cross-tournament behaviour, and it's just not happening because half the game isn't here.

So people come up with shit reads and I look like shit for attacking them without explaining myself, because "DAE THINK MATH KNEW TITUS/A50 WAS TOWN CUZ HE'S SCUM???". No, my reads fucking make sense if you read the entire tournament, but half this game
isn't even reading this game.

Get your teammates who've had scumflips in their games to READ THIS GAME IN FULL. And hopefully to read other games too.
wtf is this

just so you know i've only read my own game and given almost 0 opinion on other games. don't you think it's easier to focus on lynching scum in 1 game then reading and trying to find scum in 5?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Are you asking me to do less work?

Do you think me doing more reading and cross-referencing statements is making my reads less accurate?

And moreover, do you think this all makes me scum?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

what's with this "team solving" thing
1. we don't know how many scum pms each team drew
2. we don't know who picked what (wifom stuff)
3. we should really just be playing this game like a regular game instead of having all these other people giving input that could be faking stuff for all we know.

also why are you pushing for a creature sub in so hard?

like im sorry im tunneling you so hard but your posts have no town motivation and are just causing confusion imo.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I don't know how else to talk to you then if you fundamentally disagree with gaining more information/evidence to the point of thinking I have scum motivation to do so.

Like, you take this utterly simplistic view of the game and seem to want everyone else to be just as simple. Math and A50 defend each other, must be scum together. Math says things I don't understand and don't care to, I guess there's no town motivation. Gutread everyone and be dead wrong, whoops.

If my posts are causing you confusion, either ask me what's up, or let people do what they will. Because the majority of the game that's actually paying attention in full are understanding this.

You're getting away with flip flopping your reads constantly and giving 0 justification for anything on the basis that your moon logic is most likely town and you're unlikely to pick scum. Hilariously, part of what's keeping you afloat IS the team solving shit.

And the funny thing is, given how simplistically and anti-town you've played this, I doubt scum will even ever kill you. You're a LyLo liability at this rate.

"your posts have no town motivation and are just causing confusion imo."
That's really one for the ages, dude.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I'm not answering your questions when I've already explained myself over and over. My ISO is as long as it is because I keep having to repeat the same shit to people.

You don't get to just not understand me and assume it's scum-motivated. The reason I think you'd scumread me in any game we ever played together is specifically that I don't think you're ever gonna try to understand my posts. In any game.

Do you have a preference between Titus and fitz? Because it sure seems like that's what the day's coming down to (lol prophetic page 5 Mathdino).
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

not really cause they're both town imo

i guess titus if it came down to it
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Calling it now: all your scumreads are town and you're townreading the entire scumteam.

And I'll make sure this whole you/Radja tunneling me situation doesn't become a LyLo liability by proving I'm town by lynching scum.

Cool? Cool.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1832, Mathdino wrote:I don't know how else to talk to you then if you fundamentally disagree with gaining more information/evidence to the point of thinking I have scum motivation to do so.

i agree with this statement that we have very different approches to the game. you say i "don't understand" your approach yet you don't understand mine as can be seen below:

Like, you take this utterly simplistic view of the game and seem to want everyone else to be just as simple. Math and A50 defend each other, must be scum together. Math says things I don't understand and don't care to, I guess there's no town motivation. Gutread everyone and be dead wrong, whoops.

sometimes people over think things, and simple works. you also do understand i correctly scumread you in a game before right, so you can't use that argument and also from my pov i could definitely be right.

If my posts are causing you confusion, either ask me what's up, or let people do what they will. Because the majority of the game that's actually paying attention in full are understanding this.

You're getting away with flip flopping your reads constantly and giving 0 justification for anything on the basis that your moon logic is most likely town and you're unlikely to pick scum. Hilariously, part of what's keeping you afloat IS the team solving shit.

i haven't flip flopped read or given 0 justification. that's just a straight up lie. why would town lie here? i don't know.
also you see i'm being mutually town read by everyone so i must be doing something right.

And the funny thing is, given how simplistically and anti-town you've played this, I doubt scum will even ever kill you. You're a LyLo liability at this rate.

your definition of anti-town is weird. plus you town read me, with "EXTREMELY likely town" so i don't see how you can call me a LyLo liability if i'm basically townread across the board and you yourself townread me

"your posts have no town motivation and are just causing confusion imo."
That's really one for the ages, dude.
can someone else please see this, because i swear math is so obviously scum and either im super wrong or no one's seeing this.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

math since you're so into this using your teammates things, ask northsidegal about me
i've played a decent amount of games with her, i don't recall what happened in them but just ask her about me ok?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1812, Titus wrote:SNIP
What, why does your team need to justify picking you? It's an excellent pick. This is weird.
In post 1824, Almost50 wrote:SNIP
And...you're questioning why a team would pick Titus as a replacement? What the hell?

I would have reached out to Titus for our team when we needed a replacement, had not several users (including Davsto, our eventual replacement) reach out to us first. How is this a question?

This is such a weird thing to question. More importantly, how is this alignment relevant?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1837, Dunkerdoodles wrote:math since you're so into this using your teammates things, ask northsidegal about me
i've played a decent amount of games with her, i don't recall what happened in them but just ask her about me ok?
Why should I? Literally my entire team thinks you're town. I have no interest in sorting you further. If you think I'm scumreading you, THAT'S MORE EVIDENCE YOU'RE NOT READING.

I'll have her take a look at your deathtunnel but I can't promise anything interesting.

You flip flopped your read on Eddie Cane without explaining it. Your justification on almost every read you've given is "gut". You have done absolutely nothing to help town. EVEN IF I WERE SCUM, you're doing jackshit because you're not actually interacting with anyone or explaining your case on me.

You're townread by literally everyone because your logic is so fucking out there that no one thinks it could possibly be scum motivated. But you're also not being listened to because you make no effort to play a consistent game outside of "LOOK AT THIS GUY HE'S SCUM".

@T-Bone: You hate meta but not everyone else does. Titus is a better scum player than a town player. Her presence is immediately suspect. I didn't really take it into account though because there's much more evidence from Eddie/Transcend than "Hmm I wonder why they put Titus here".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1838, T-Bone wrote:And...you're questioning why a team would pick Titus as a replacement? What the hell?
NO! I'm asking her why she (and her team) would expect Town!her to live long enough to see D4.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@T-Bone: By your own admission, you consider Titus to be a GOOD Scum hunter. Now why would Scum let a GOOD Scum hunter live that long?

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.11Image

Titus (4)
, , , ,
havingfitz (3)
, , ,
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,

Almost50 (3)
, , ,
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday February 4, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Bins »

@ mod - I think Bulba is voting a50?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My team (well, the active 2) want fitz alignment revealed at this point.

VOTE: havingfitz

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Bins »

VOTE: Titus

It's not a bad D1 lynch and I'm for it. I agree that I don't think town!Titus comes in here guns blazing at me with such conviction before reading the game.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Bins »

VLA from Friday 5pm EST to Sunday 5pm EST

gtkas
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1839, Mathdino wrote:
@T-Bone: You hate meta but not everyone else does. Titus is a better scum player than a town player. Her presence is immediately suspect. I didn't really take it into account though because there's much more evidence from Eddie/Transcend than "Hmm I wonder why they put Titus here".
But you townread the slot, so why are you concerned by this?
In post 1841, Almost50 wrote:@T-Bone: By your own admission, you consider Titus to be a GOOD Scum hunter. Now why would Scum let a GOOD Scum hunter live that long?
Oh you know better than this. The calculation of who to kill is more complex than 'let's kill the good players'.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Wow it's almost like there's a concentrated effort to derail the fitz wagon.

We have Keychain, CDB, Math, A50. I assume Elena and then Titus by self-defence.

@Bins:
Are you solely reading Titus's slot based on Titus? Are you that confident in your ability to gutread her? LLD's slot was way scummier than Eddie/Transcend.

@T-Bone
: The fact that I'm townreading the slot is why I'm not concerned by Titus's presence. The evidence for that slot being town far outweighs the one piece of evidence being "Titus might've been recruited for being good at scum". I'm guessing Titus saw that conversation coming.

Just gonna point out that the reasons I'm seeing for voting Titus are:

1. Eddie's walls read like scum.
2. Transcend was useless.
3. People think they can gutread Titus based off a dozen posts.

And we're somehow at the point where the day's biggest wagon is because a bunch of people are gutreading this person without looking at all the evidence.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Bins »

I started scumreading the slot when Transcend replaced in.

gtkas

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”