Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 265, Luca Blight wrote:What do you think of TIAM's vote on Jaber? Better or worse than Roy's?
Better. Size he didn’t try to justify it with shitty reasoning. Roy’s reasons for voting jaber were bad because 1. Isn’t scummy let alone AI and the other I don’t even know what he’s talking about.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 265, Luca Blight wrote:You also avoided my question on Jaber. You say no-one has a half-decent case on him, I pointed out my one and asked you what you thought, but again you avoided this question.
I have to actually read your case and then fact check it. Once I do that I can give you my thoughts of it

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 274, Luca Blight wrote:Such vagueness...

Why aren't you a fan of my explanation?
What have I done that is LAMIST?
What are the things I called scummy that aren't even scummy?
1. Cause others including myself were also void of content. TIAM is also void of content. So why you singled him out still doesn’t make sense to me.

2. How about your vote on Leon for example. “Look at me I’m pressuring a lurker” your vote was bad. It wasn’t productive yet you acted like it was and you tried to justify it and it fell flat

Or saying I haven’t taken a hard stance on somebody (which is factually untrue) and using it as a negative against me when you have been. You are basically the opposite of Roy. Just cause somebody doesn’t tunnel doesn’t mean they are scum or scummy either. People play different and you are trying to shame me for not pushing hard when I haven’t even been able to. Do you realize how much time and energy it takes to tunnel somebody? More time and energy then I have or even want to give day 1 when it isn’t productive.

Or post 227. “How can you call my case weak when you haven’t made one” cases are shit half the time. They are full of conf.bias and basically a waste of time. Some people think cases are scummy even. Just cause somebody doesn’t make one doesn’t mean they aren’t alllowed to criticize you for making one. People can do whatever they want.

All of those felt like you lamist’img. Basically shaming people for not doing what you are doing.

3. For starters the stuff in #2. Or blaming me for your inability to read and remember who I was voting, or because I’m not tunneling on this account, or criticize me for not mentioning people when I don’t have to mention everyone, or saying I’m not going to compromise yet I had just got finished saying I would if I had to.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

1. Because Leeoon was the worst perpetrator for the lack of content, and because in his last post he failed to make any sort of catch-up or answer the questions put to him, From the meta I have on Leeoon, this is pretty unusual behaviour for him. Why this doesn't make sense to you I don't know. TIAM probably isn't the best example for you to bring up either given I'm currently voting him...

2. I don't see how voting a lurker counts as LAMIST. If it wasn't productive then that's due to Leeoon's continued absence, not due to the vote itself.

Again, saying you haven't taken hard stances isn't LAMIST either. You might as well label anything I've ever said as LAMIST. I'm not saying you have to tunnel anyone, but you're comment that you usually tunnel made it really stand out how laid-back you've been this game. You say Roy is obviously scum but are unwilling to push him - I can't understand that mindset from a town perspective.

Re. 227 - The point was he agreed with my read on Lalendra, but later scumread me for making a weak case on her even though the case (which consisted of only a couple of points) were made four pages into the game, and despite the fact Jaber didn't give any unique reasons himself as to why lalendra is scum - he was basically riding on the coat tails of my 'case'. Again, this isn't LAMIST - It's pointing out hypocrisy and potential scumminess.

3. The point about not knowing who you were voting was an indictment on your lack of urgency in pushing your scumread. Not mentioning people who are the biggest lynch candidates when we're nearing deadline is also a fair point to raise. As scum you would obviously be happier sitting back near deadline and let town mess themselves up rather than get your hands dirty unnecessarily.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 278, Luca Blight wrote:The point about not knowing who you were voting was an indictment on your lack of urgency in pushing your scumread.
Nah it was more you not paying attention. Not everyone in mafia is going to have a sense of urgency. Stop trying to put this on me when you can’t take 2 seconds to look at my iso or a VC and know who I’m voting.

Nobody has shown interest in voting my scum reads. The amount of time and energy it would take to basically scream at people and strong arm them isn’t worth it cause I’m not even 100% sure I’m right.

All I know is for whatever reason you are trying too hard to look town and look productive. I can’t tell if it’s genuine or you are scum. Time will tell I guess but if you don’t like how I’m playing vote me or go away. I’m not going to change anything no matter how much you complain about it.

One of my hardest struggles is learning people play different. If you are town you need to learn this also. You are spending more time arguing with somebody you aren’t voting instead of trying to convince others to vote with you.

Yes I know I’m doing the same thing, but I’m intentionally not pushing my scum read for reasons explained already, You actually want to but aren’t.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 278, Luca Blight wrote:You might as well label anything I've ever said as LAMIST.
I actually think your entire play this game is lamist. (See my trying too hard comment).

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 278, Luca Blight wrote:You say Roy is obviously scum but are unwilling to push him - I can't understand that mindset from a town perspective.
You’ve never been too busy irl where you have neglected or fallen behind in a game? You’ve never played a game where it’s going to be an uphill battle to convince people to listen to you and you decided that it’s better to just stay out of the way and trust the others to do their thing instead?

Like I said. Think outside of the box.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Chumba »

I’ve actually played with you where you were busy and didn’t push hard for a lynch on your scum read so idk why you are giving me shit for it.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 279, Chumba wrote: Nobody has shown interest in voting my scum reads. The amount of time and energy it would take to basically scream at people and strong arm them isn’t worth it cause I’m not even 100% sure I’m right.
What happened to Roy being
"so obviously scummy"
?

If this is your attitude then you are vanity voting; it's futile.
In post 280, Chumba wrote:
In post 278, Luca Blight wrote:You might as well label anything I've ever said as LAMIST.
I actually think your entire play this game is lamist. (See my trying too hard comment).
Right. So I accuse you of LAMIST with a specific example and valid reasoning and you reply by saying everything I do is LAMIST.

It's a cheap retort bordering on desperation.
In post 281, Chumba wrote:
In post 278, Luca Blight wrote:You say Roy is obviously scum but are unwilling to push him - I can't understand that mindset from a town perspective.
You’ve never been too busy irl where you have neglected or fallen behind in a game? You’ve never played a game where it’s going to be an uphill battle to convince people to listen to you and you decided that it’s better to just stay out of the way and trust the others to do their thing instead?

Like I said. Think outside of the box.
A poor excuse, given you have made more posts than anyone in this game. You haven't neglected this game, nor have you fallen behind in it. You are deliberately playing this way.
In post 282, Chumba wrote:I’ve actually played with you where you were busy and didn’t push hard for a lynch on your scum read so idk why you are giving me shit for it.
When was this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

To return to the origin of this: you said scum are more likely to keep their options open, and I've shown you up for doing just this, no matter how much you might deny it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1; at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1; at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
Your reason for not voting chumba is the same reason I don't want to vote you. You are going to be a lot easier to sort out later because you are posting a lot.
Chumba is right about one thing .. you seem to scumread some people for not playing like you.

TIAM lynch seems like a coin flip to me. I think we should either lynch Roy for reasons previously mentioned or Paradox who's really not doing much else than joining wagons.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Roy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Your preference for lynching Paradox over TIAM makes no sense - Tiam has also done nothing recently but join wagons.

Your reasoning for not voting me could equally apply to Roy.

If you're implying that I'm scumreading you for not playing like me then you are sorely mistaken.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.5Sephiroth(1) Prism

Prism(0)

BuJaber(3) Leeoon,TheGoldenParadox, TwoInAMillion

TwoInAMillion(3) Nero Cain, Luca Blight, Archwing

Leeoon(0)

Chumba(0)

mozamis(1) Lalendra

Nero Cain(0)

Roy Tagliaferro(2) Chumba, BuJaber

Lalendra(0)

Luca Blight(0)

Archwing(0)

TheGoldenParadox(2) mozamis, Sephiroth

No Lynch(0)

Not Voting(1): Roy Tagliaferro,

With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-02-04 05:20:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mod
- I don't really understand the logic behind the number of real life days for each game day. Surely D1, with the largest number of players alive, should command the most amount of time before deadline? Is it possible to get an extension, even just by a couple of days, to allow everyone time to make a worthwhile contribution? Otherwise the day might end without certain players providing any content at all.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

@Luca Blight
: Request denied.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 283, Luca Blight wrote:What happened to Roy being "so obviously scummy"?
Dude how long have you played mafia? Scummy doesn’t mean scum. He’s the scummiest to me but I not completely certain he’s scum. Day 1 is a crap shoot.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 283, Luca Blight wrote:Right. So I accuse you of LAMIST with a specific example and valid reasoning and you reply by saying everything I do is LAMIST.

It's a cheap retort bordering on desperation.
Your example wasn’t true though. Mine I feel is. It’s not a cheap retort and I have no reason to be desparte.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 283, Luca Blight wrote:A poor excuse, given you have made more posts than anyone in this game. You haven't neglected this game, nor have you fallen behind in it. You are deliberately playing this way.
The only reason why I have more posts now is because i started getting back into the game and then our back and forth which has escalated my post count. I did fall behind because I was basically inactive for a couple of days from this game (which is provable) and no I’m not playing this way deliberately. I’m in the process of preparing my house to sell and have been working on it for the past 6 weeks. I have posts in other games that support that so fuck you for implying I’m lying.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 283, Luca Blight wrote:When was this?
Baseball mafia. Newbie game. You were busy most of day 1, didn’t push hard for wilky, you were NKd night 1
In post 284, Luca Blight wrote:To return to the origin of this: you said scum are more likely to keep their options open, and I've shown you up for doing just this, no matter how much you might deny it.
You haven’t showed anything of the sort. Please stop lying. I have 3 scum reads and I’m only going to vote one of those 3. If you keep lying about me I’m about about to play like my other accounts and death tunnel you. Lying about me is the one thing I’ll never tolerate no matter what account I’m on and you’ve done it twice now. Do it again and it goes from unintentional to intentional

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1; at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

So basically a policy lynch? Because lack of content unfortunately isn’t a scum tell. I just completed a game where we power lynched town doctor cause he didn’t post any content and he refused to claim in mass claim.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 289, Luca Blight wrote:
@Mod
- I don't really understand the logic behind the number of real life days for each game day. Surely D1, with the largest number of players alive, should command the most amount of time before deadline? Is it possible to get an extension, even just by a couple of days, to allow everyone time to make a worthwhile contribution? Otherwise the day might end without certain players providing any content at all.
Lamist

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:28 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 287, Luca Blight wrote:Your preference for lynching Paradox over TIAM makes no sense - Tiam has also done nothing recently but join wagons.

Your reasoning for not voting me could equally apply to Roy.

If you're implying that I'm scumreading you for not playing like me then you are sorely mistaken.
1. But I only have 1 vote. And I don't want to vote for your preference.

2. Except I think I have a solid case on Roy and he's talking less. You have shown you have the will and ability to post frequently and engage in conversation. So no not really the same.

3. Among other people.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

Alright I don't want today to end in a no lynch so
VOTE: Roy choo choo
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Chumba »

the potential of a roy wagon makes me happy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”