eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 95, Chumba wrote:
In post 89, Tchill13 wrote:I'm just saying nk15 looks like he's trying to look really towny
I am not really a fan of him giving us a warning about havo hammering, and then him putting somebody to l-1.
In post 98, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 89, Tchill13 wrote:I'm just saying nk15 looks like he's trying to look really towny
I am not really a fan of him giving us a warning about havo hammering, and then him putting somebody to l-1.
I warned HWS that I wanted to put them up at L-1, their reaction was bad, their claim was vanilla, I scumread them...
This hasn't changed- I'd support a HWS lynch right now. That does
not
conflict with my warning.
If someone is at L-1 you normally give the threatened person and everyone else with a potential result time to intervene(via role claim)
It's day 1 so no one has a result yet. HWS claimed. If HWS would have been at L-1 at that point I would have hammered.
In post 99, Chumba wrote:but you don't really have a good reason to scum read them, they haven't done anything AI so yeah I call bullshit
Chumba is town, NK is probably scum.
Could see HWS scum but the series of opportunistic votes on him makes me townlean. Profii's play has me a bit concerned.
A lot of irrational/dramatic behavior and complaining in this thread. Not sure if that's just some of your playstyles or if you're just legitimately triggered.
Suspicious of Havo based on no disclaimer post for quickhammers this game. Yeah I know everyone was already talking about it but it's weird how he said in the last game he hates d1 and always quickhammers, yet hasn't anything about doing it this game other than the "darn I was at work" post.
Tchill is town, sheep is probably town.

VOTE: not known 15
most opportunistic vote on HWS and also fence sitting hard and overly explaining his every (bad) move.

I believe that the HWS wagon has contained
at least
one scum, maybe even two at one point.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

@Not Known, please explain to me why you think HWS has been anti-town. And don't say it's because he didn't have reads on page 3.

@TChill, why are you still voting HWS if you believe Not Known is scum?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 146, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, Not Known 15 wrote:Nero isnt here again.
Whats the point of this after chick told ya'll I had the flu?
Is there a point to coming in here just to make this post?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 150, eth0s wrote: Profii's play has me a bit concerned.
What about profii's play has you concerned? He's had pretty good observations so far I think
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 153, Jodaxq wrote:
What about profii's play has you concerned? He's had pretty good observations so far I think
Just doesn't feel like his usually posting style. I don't want to say too much about it right now but I will elaborate if it continues to strike me as weird.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Chickadee's posting bothers me. Nothing proactive at all.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 150, eth0s wrote: VOTE: not known 15
most opportunistic vote on HWS and also fence sitting hard and overly explaining his every (bad) move.
guess which vote is the most opportunistic now

also why at least one scum
although not likely only because of the number of people on the wagon, i can see that being fully town driven
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 150, eth0s wrote: Suspicious of Havo based on no disclaimer post for quickhammers this game. Yeah I know everyone was already talking about it but it's weird how he said in the last game he hates d1 and always quickhammers, yet hasn't anything about doing it this game other than the "darn I was at work" post.

What? I mean seriously dude, try reading the thread. It’s right there on page 2.
In post 40, Havo wrote:
In post 38, Havo wrote:*** DISCLAIMER ***

Just an FYI for you peoples.

I HATE day 1’s. If ANYONE gets to L-1 in the first few days, I will absolutely hammer them without giving them a chance to claim. Faster than you can believe. Unless I hard TR them. Which on Day 1 is very rare. In order to get to night one and get the game rolling.
Don’t expect extensive read lists from me on Day 1 either. If someone scum pings me I’ll definitely go after them but other than that I see Day 1’s as a crapshoot.

If you guys don’t like this play style then feel free to lynch me and I’ll move on to the next signups.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 152, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 146, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, Not Known 15 wrote:Nero isnt here again.
Whats the point of this after chick told ya'll I had the flu?
Is there a point to coming in here just to make this post?

(Sarcastically) Yeah, that’s what you call Lurking.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 145, profii wrote:Aw man, thought I had ya then
That wascally wabbit!
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 156, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 150, eth0s wrote: VOTE: not known 15
guess which vote is the most opportunistic now

also why at least one scum
although not likely only because of the number of people on the wagon, i can see that being fully town driven
I agree with this.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 155, Jodaxq wrote:Chickadee's posting bothers me. Nothing proactive at all.
Cool, join the club. What else is new?

Anyway, I'll try to come check in when I can. I'm headed to bed, and have a 12 hour shift tomorrow first thing in the morning. So I'll be a bit preoccupied. But I'll be staying up to date so I can jump back in either tomorrow night or sunday.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by profii »

In post 154, eth0s wrote:
In post 153, Jodaxq wrote:
Just doesn't feel like his usually posting style. I don't want to say too much about it right now but I will elaborate if it continues to strike me as weird.
I really thought you’d mixed up screen names until you posted that haha

Imo your initial post was a bit of a disaster...

You are scum leaning HWS but then townleaning him based on how everyone else perceives him? So you are manufacturing your read to fit in with the group??

I’d ask you about what you mean with me but I have no idea so I’m not really bothered

You are mistaken about Havo - he quoted the disclaimer post from our previous game -
i suggest we treat L-2 as L-1 from here on in!

I’m very keen for you to explain your town read on tchill, my scum read is based on the havo factor, plus tchil being aware of that as he participated in the last game and then tchil put a wagon at l-1 which he knows would likely cause a lynch that he could blame havo for.

I’m keen to see how NK reacts to this wagon but I think if tchill flips scum it shows he was lining up havo to take the fall for a mislynch which would actually give havo potential town points, although feel free to wifom and say that could be a planned scum move between the pair of them, doesn’t matter right now
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 150, eth0s wrote:
In post 98, Not Known 15 wrote:
I warned HWS that I wanted to put them up at L-1, their reaction was bad, their claim was vanilla, I scumread them...
This hasn't changed- I'd support a HWS lynch right now. That does
not
conflict with my warning.
If someone is at L-1 you normally give the threatened person and everyone else with a potential result time to intervene(via role claim)
It's day 1 so no one has a result yet. HWS claimed. If HWS would have been at L-1 at that point I would have hammered.
In post 99, Chumba wrote:but you don't really have a good reason to scum read them, they haven't done anything AI so yeah I call bullshit
Chumba is town, NK is probably scum.
Could see HWS scum but the series of opportunistic votes on him makes me townlean. Profii's play has me a bit concerned.
A lot of irrational/dramatic behavior and complaining in this thread. Not sure if that's just some of your playstyles or if you're just legitimately triggered.
Suspicious of Havo based on no disclaimer post for quickhammers this game. Yeah I know everyone was already talking about it but it's weird how he said in the last game he hates d1 and always quickhammers, yet hasn't anything about doing it this game other than the "darn I was at work" post.
Tchill is town, sheep is probably town.

VOTE: not known 15

I believe that the HWS wagon has contained
at least
one scum, maybe even two at one point.
What makes my vote the most opportunistic vote on HWS?
That looks strange to me...
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 148, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 90, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 83, Tchill13 wrote:who thinks NK15 is town after that flip on his stance?
me
I think you are the only one so far who has a town read on Not Known. Could you expand on it for me?
Sheep doesn't say meep sheep hands out one word reads.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 151, Jodaxq wrote:@Not Known, please explain to me why you think HWS has been anti-town. And don't say it's because he didn't have reads on page 3.

@TChill, why are you still voting HWS if you believe Not Known is scum?
VOTE: notknown15

I'm bad about changing stances but not moving my actual vote. Apologies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 155, Jodaxq wrote:Chickadee's posting bothers me. Nothing proactive at all.
Main thing to note with chickadee is she stated she doesn't react well to pressure as either alignment so don't pressure her.

All I heard is "please don't give me any attention"
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:54 am

Post by profii »

That's NK15 at 5 I think, another vote and Havo may likely hammer, think carefully from here on in
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@notknown15 why are you worried about your vote being opportunistic? Scum can vote places without being oportunistic. That's not what it's about its about the scum motivation.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 167, profii wrote:That's NK15 at 5 I think, another vote and Havo may likely hammer, think carefully from here on in
Hammering havo is back on the prowl. Yall are cracking me up with the "this is really L-1" treatment.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:58 am

Post by profii »

In post 169, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 167, profii wrote:That's NK15 at 5 I think, another vote and Havo may likely hammer, think carefully from here on in
Hammering havo is back on the prowl. Yall are cracking me up with the "this is really L-1" treatment.
whys that
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Hey eth0s why is nk15 scummier than chickadee? Chickadee is making it obvious she doesn't want to be pressured. I'm confident that nk15 and chickadee should definitely see some pressure today. In towns best interest to figure out these slots early imo because they could be difficult to read later on.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@profii

Overly cautious.

I'd also like some in depth information from eth0s before we move on to bigger and better things. Some reads with reasoning behind them.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:08 am

Post by profii »

well you lose your pressure if you let havo just lynch. so you either are happy for NK To just go or you want to pressure him and see how he deals with it.

for me 171 & 172 are in direct conflict of each other
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:02 am

Post by profii »

Well I’ll make my point anyway

Havo has given us no doubt that he will quick hammer so to play the game in the ‘usual’ way this is not cautious at all.

Therefore, it is worth noting that you put someone at L-1 without highlighting it. I’ve mentioned this is a problem because it was risking a lynch without flushing out the info

I’ve pointed out that you can’t say you want to apply pressure & not be concerned about the quick lynch simultaneously so I don’t like that either - dismissing the havo effect on the game makes me think you just want a lynch

So that makes me think if you flip scum NK will flip town - he probably was scum hunting in his own special way

VOTE: tchill13

As I said earlier I was happy with either you or NK but I think you just tipped the scales in your direction again

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”