Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think that than you clearly aren't reading. Like besides Leeoon, Archwing and Golden everyone else seems to be playing and contributing. Like I get that you are scum that's trying to make the crux of make case on you invalid but your not scumhunting and that's always going to land a player on the scummy side of the spectrum. Your repeated "there's not much to talk about" is just a front for you to do shit all this game. I'm lynching you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

why bother then? Clearly you aren't interested in actually hearing anything I have to say.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all I hear is excuses for not playing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 324, TwoInAMillion wrote:Pretty much the entire playerbase is not scumhunting so no reason to single out me unless you're just randomly going after people.
That’s not true at all. There are some of us who are. Some who aren’t. That doesn’t excuse you. Don’t deflect
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I've been very busy. I'll try and post some content when I have the time. Otherwise you are gonna just have to take my word for it(or not). I don't really care.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If you don't have time to play then:

1) replace out

2) don't join so many games in future

I also don't have a lot of time, hence why I'm only in one game at the moment. To join games and then not play, regardless of alignment, is just inconsiderate and ruins it for everyone else. Second guessing lurkers is the worst aspect of Mafia. It's not how the game should be played.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Prism »

Sephiroth's vote and the "It's ridiculous to claim that nothing has happened" line was garbage. Two's posts aren't great play but there's nothing scummy about them and the tone is completely town. Tone isn't the end-all but he's absolutely not someone I want today. I've already been accused of chainsawing once, I don't want to get a mislynch only to have the fact that I defended them used against me later.

I'd vote Seph or Leon as my top 2 right now.

People I wouldn't vote today: Two, Bujaber, Chumba, Lalendra, I guess Luca/Nero.

I don't fucking know: Mozam, Roy,

I guess: Paradox, Arch, previously mentioned Seph/Leeon with a strong preference for Seph.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Prism »

Chances are there's scum in Chumba/Luca/Nero/Moz despite their eagerness for the game and active participation, reason they're in the not lynch pile is because they can be sorted later and are going to be serious assets if they're town. Burning them early is a waste.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Prism »

I imagine no one is going to want to go on Seph because people have essentially townread him for being active and asking basic questions, and I should go somewhere realistic. Let me know if anyone else is down but I should probably be looking for a second best guess rather than take the selfrighteous vote.

The "you're only upset because you're not in it" was oddly pointed. I don't think he has a terribly high chance of flipping scum but I'm not willing to risk any of Moz/Nero/Chumba/Luca right now.

VOTE: Leon
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Two has already claimed VT. If we're lynching a lurker then he is the safest bet for today.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Prism »

I think he's comparatively more likely to be town, together with Bujaber. I don't care if he's not a PR. A mislynch is worth more.

Grill me for my two TRs coincidentally both being up there in the votecount but those are the works. Roy was a TR for awhile due to what I mentioned previously but I recall not liking him as much on reread and I still haven't tackled his main substance posts.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Prism »

Eh reading it over Two's tone isn't quite as stellar as I thought. Little too over the head.

Two want to explain the Moz and Lalendra reads?

I need to be more proactive and thoughtful in this game instead of just giving it one hour spurts every 2 days. Not an effective way of getting reads at all.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.6Sephiroth(0)

Prism(0)

BuJaber(2)TheGoldenParadox, TwoInAMillion

TwoInAMillion(4) Nero Cain, Luca Blight, Archwing, Sephiroth

Leeoon(1) Prism

Chumba(0)

mozamis(0)

Nero Cain(0)

Roy Tagliaferro(4) Chumba, BuJaber, Lalendra, Leeoon

Lalendra(0)

Luca Blight(0)

Archwing(0)

TheGoldenParadox(1) mozamis,

No Lynch(0)

Not Voting(1): Roy Tagliaferro,

With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-02-04 05:20:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Emergencies. Compromises.
My lynch pool today is [bu, two, Seph]
I'm hapy with my vote where it is right now.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 67, BuJaber wrote:
In post 61, Lalendra wrote:
In post 55, BuJaber wrote:
In post 53, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 51, Lalendra wrote:I'm suspicious of any reads this early on tbh, this still feels like RVS to me.
feel free to talk more about my

I liked your 49.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalendra
What did you like about it? How is the vote on me relevant to you liking it?

I liked it because it was direct and moves the game forward. I liked it because I also felt Roy's stressing over deadline literally within hours of day starting seems overeager. I liked it because he didn't just pick one person to accuse. I liked it because he question's Leon following what reads to me as the first vote out of RVS.

You however seemed dismissive of his post which implies you don't like the questioning of Roy and Leon.
It's a subtle way to defend them and that I find suspicious this early.
In post 116, BuJaber wrote:I'm on the phone so excuse me for not using quotes.

About Seph: Sure I see it but I don't think that is AI, particularly from Seph. Though obviously if I'm wrong and neither Lalendra or you are scum that makes my read of the game state really lopsided.

As for my read on you: apart from the scum vibe I got from her first post and your first post, I am also getting low-key defense of Roy & Leon. I am inducing that one of you/lalendra is scum and if so one of Roy/Leon is scum.

However that is not to say that if you are in fact town and Lalendra is somehow town that that automatically means Roy/Leon are inno obviously. I could be way off on the associatives.
In post 120, BuJaber wrote:
In post 118, Prism wrote:
In post 116, BuJaber wrote:As for my read on you: apart from the scum vibe I got from her first post and your first post, I am also getting low-key defense of Roy & Leon. I am inducing that one of you/lalendra is scum and if so one of Roy/Leon is scum.
Me and Lalendra haven't associated at all. I don't know what associatives you're getting from us here, other than a complete absence: in which case the same could be said of say, me and TwoInAMillion.

I'm mainly just looking for it to be explicit whether these are completely independent scumreads or you think there's a link between them. The way you're phrasing it it seems like if Lalendra is scum, I'm probably town, and that seems nonsensical given what we have so far.
In post 116, BuJaber wrote:I am also getting low-key defense of Roy & Leon
I mean, Roy, sure, but you directly asked me about Leon and I stated that I haven't found his only meaningful/action indicative, and that there's a clear incentive for him to make them as town. (I think the scum motive is pretty obvious). I'm not sure what reaction
other
than scumreading Leon wouldn't meet this qualification. It seems to run into the same problem if you had asked me about literally anyone else that I didn't scumread.

Okay 1. Sure maybe from your pov it's nonsensical. But to lay it down more clearly: Right now I think there is a strong possibility of finding scum between Roy & Leon, but not both. I could vote for one then the other but a) the first lynch would be a coin flip. And b) if I'm wrong about both I'm basing ny entire scumhunting approach on this theory which means I'm probably missing other evidence and I could end up going after two townies. To mitigate this I want to look elsewhere first and see if it still makes sense for one of them to be scum.

Lalentra and your posts stood out. If one of you is scum I would be even more convinced that one of Roy/Leon is. But again I can't imagine a scumteam would have a pretty similar reaction to Roy/Leon so I'm ruling out that you both are scum.

However your reaction to my question about Leon plus the above quote shows me you are not going after easy targets (I think it's easy for scum to jump early on leon as a lynch here). So you're back to a nullread for me. At the very least it shows me you're not a noob scum.
Me dropping prism back to a nullread there makes lalendra more likely to be scum from my pov.
In post 142, BuJaber wrote:
In post 51, Lalendra wrote:I'm suspicious of any reads this early on tbh, this still feels like RVS to me.
My suspicion is based on this.
If this is the truth why post it at all?

Like it isn't even clear who's reads she's referring to. Everyone's? If you don't have early reads doesn't mean others can't. I just don't see why it's suspicious. And even more importantly I don't see why town would even say this at all especially in such a vague and general way. It felt like she's dismissing an early read without specifiying which so as to not expose a partner.
In post 167, BuJaber wrote:
In post 147, Lalendra wrote:Like if you think I'm scum, just vote me now and you'll have 6 pages of info and associatives going into day 2. But I guarantee that while I'm not the worst lynch, I'm definitely not the best.
Yes can we lynch lalendra?

The above are my posts talking about I scumread Lalendra. I tried to clean up the quotes. Sorry if I messed any up. The last one was because she herself admitted she wouldn't be a bad lynch just not the best. As far as I'm concerned this either a scumclaim or VT claim.

In post 243, BuJaber wrote:
In post 235, Lalendra wrote:
In post 229, BuJaber wrote:There is an easy way to prove all of this. If Lalendra joins your wagon on me it confirms every read I've had all day. Roy will probably vote elsewhere coz he's the 'wildcard' who's job is to distract the town from you two so he'll probably distance himself.
Not sure I understand the point of stating this, as you've now made it WIFOM. i.e., if I vote you, your SR on me is confirmed; if I don't, you might have townread me if this wasn't stated, but now you can't because I might just be scum who is aware of this post and not wanting to confirm your SR of me? And self-voting is a bad play. If you're not scum, stop being anti-town.
Whether you vote or not doesn't help me either way. It's reactions like these I can get more out of. I actually don't think scum would make this point at this moment. They'd just vote/not vote and if they got heat from that they'd then discredit me. For what it's worth I like this post and the tone I'm reading.
So that's all the stuff on lalendra requoted.

I want roy lynched. D1 luking is NAI let's not lynch TIAM yet.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 338, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Emergencies. Compromises.
My lynch pool today is [bu, two, Seph]
I'm hapy with my vote where it is right now.
Deadline is later today. You are parked on a wagon that isn’t likely to happen. You have to pick somebody else to prevent a NL. If we NL I will lynch you tomorrow
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

TIAM and Roy are clearly the two lynch candidates for today and no-one should be voting anyone but them at this point.

I'm still of the belief that TIAM is as good a lynch as any, and is minimal risk given they've already claimed VT.
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

Still not a big fan of Bu or Leeoon. Bu, thanks for your post - I do think you could do with stronger reasons, but okay, it explains stuff. I don't think her comment about being a good lynch is necessarily a contra town claim - perhaps if she's being a liability to the town, lynching her clears that up, maybe even uncovers some connections and all the like.

I'll settle for TIAM who's still also in my lynch pool. Lurking isn't helping and not helping town = bad. We need to get the votes in though before we have a no lynch. VOTE: TIAM
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I think the following are town: Archwing, Luca, Nero Cain, Chumba, Buj (tentative), lalendra (tentative)

I think the scum will be found in: TIAM, Prism, Roy, paradox, moz, leeon

So I'm happy with my TIAM vote. Especially since TIAM shows no interest in engaging with the game and preclaimed VT.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:03 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm interested I just don't see the point if I'm going to be lynched anyways.

I'll try to post some content in a bit today.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Deadline is looming. Please do it ASAP
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Honestly I think you have a good town block going that has a good chance of leading to a town win. There are some players that are obviously pro town.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:06 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I think Paradox is the best choice for a lynch today. I know commenting on his lurking is a double standard but I know I am green from my role pm.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:42 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 347, TwoInAMillion wrote:but I know I am green from my role pm.
VOTE: TwoInAMillion

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”