Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Chumba »

Like how can you call Tiam a lurker when he’s one of the top post counts?
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 373, TwoInAMillion wrote:He is confbiasing.
you can't call my confbias
AND
think I'm scum. slip after the lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 373, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nero deserves rope. He is confbiasing. I am town. No reason to lie after I am lynched.
Then please quit mafia if you aren’t going to play

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Prism »

Would you like to elaborate more on the scumread on me, Chumba?

I know your prior reasoning, I'm more asking as to what about this you think is more likely to come from scum than town. I get that the timing isn't ideal, and you've already suspecting me of chainsawing once-but as I mentioned earlier, it's clear that my prior method of "Stop in for an hour" was resulting in basically 0 reads.

P-Edit: Half of those posts have come in the last two days and are the same act of self-pity/"I just don't have time". Don't be pedantic.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 378, Prism wrote:Would you like to elaborate more on the scumread on me, Chumba?
My earlier reasons plus your recent posts have no town intent imo. They are scummy as fuck and with deadline approaching you trying to start a new wagon is bullshit

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 378, Prism wrote:Half of those posts have come in the last two days and are the same act of self-pity/"I just don't have time".
Tbh I didn’t like how he changed his story. First he said there wasn’t anything to discuss which wasn’t true then he said he was busy. That’s basically lying. I don’t tolerate liars. You defending him is suspicious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I don't buy the self-pity. Like if he was just too busy then I wouldn't expect the "oh but there's not much to talk about". That's an
EXCUSE
to not do anything. Guy is flipping scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Nope.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 361, Prism wrote:What's your reasoning for thinking Golden/TIAM is a bus?
scum thats about to die throws down a vote on their buddy.
the other thing is that he ranted @ me for "singling him out" yet he's doing the same for golden? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 379, Chumba wrote:
In post 378, Prism wrote:Would you like to elaborate more on the scumread on me, Chumba?
My earlier reasons plus your recent posts have no town intent imo. They are scummy as fuck and with deadline approaching you trying to start a new wagon is bullshit
I think scumreading me for the timing is fine.

The "these posts don't have town intent" are bullshit, though. You can't tell me with a straight face that 0 value is being added from this discussion, pulling both you and Nero into further conversation.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 369, Prism wrote:While we're tossing around buzzwords, clear OMGUS, you're mad I caught you, it's you and Golden, name 2 reasons I shouldn't lynch you if TIAM flips town.
I mean I agree that its a bit OMGUSy (despite you not actually calling me scum until now) but I don't feel like there's any town intent to your posts.Firstly, you are trying hard as fuck to save a useless claimed VT and I just feel like your reasoning for doing so doesn't really make sense from an uninformed majority, especially considering that you are already scumreading two lurkers is Golden and Leeoon. So I feel like the reported hard town read on ANOTHER lurker is off. Your kinda fence sitting on him-at one point you said you wouldn't vote him, and then wanted to hammer him and I could see a scum you wanting to be on your buddies wagon for town cred.

Your out of the blue accusation that I was "obsessed" with lurkers seems more like scum that's trying to set something up for tomorrow. I was pushing TIAM all day. Why is it just in the final minutes of d1 are you accusing me of that shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Could you, real quick, explain to me why TIAM was so towny and I am scummy for pushing his lynch?

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 386, Nero Cain wrote:Could you, real quick, explain to me why TIAM was so towny and I am scummy for pushing his lynch?
Re: TIAM here's my previous explanation:
In post 331, Prism wrote:Two's posts aren't great play but there's nothing scummy about them and the tone is completely town. Tone isn't the end-all but he's absolutely not someone I want today. I've already been accused of chainsawing once, I don't want to get a mislynch only to have the fact that I defended them used against me later.
He's the least scummy of the three lurkers.
In post 385, Nero Cain wrote:Firstly, you are trying hard as fuck to save a useless claimed VT and I just feel like your reasoning for doing so doesn't really make sense from an uninformed majority, especially considering that you are already scumreading two lurkers is Golden and Leeoon.
Seph is more my scumread, Golden/Leeon are only marginally better than coinflips.

I don't like your throwaway linked read on Golden, with the reasoning being basically that he's a lurker who piled onto Two, which is why I called it an "obsession". I think that's a very pretty unlikely team and your Golden read seemed to come from nowhere. The "I wouldn't be surprised if it was you+Golden" was intended as a scumread on you.

I don't know how to read you. I don't scumread you as much as I did initially, I think your perpetual accusations are a playstyle quirk that I hate more than scum. Like the "give me two reasons why we shouldn't lynch you" is selfexplanatory. Thinking it's me/Golden/Two is transparently hasty with little chance of being accurate (allowing the chance of myself as scum) that it just reads as posturing more than a real read.

The incentive to avoid what I think is a mislynch in favor of others is something I think is obvious.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Prism »

To put something explicitly that might not be immediately apparent: I think self-pity is poor play and something frequently town.
At best
, I think the chance of it coming from scum is about as good as the natural rate. In reality, I think it is marginally more likely to come from town who feels themselves the victims of circumstance rather than actors in control of their own fate.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Prism »

Oh, also, I didn't want to hammer TIAM: I said that statement to buy more time for people to reconsider. If I wanted to hammer him, I would have just done it. Agreeing to hammer to avoid a no lynch is different from wanting to do so.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Prism »

Another point: I think it's crystal clear that my goal here as scum would not be to save TIAM but instead to set myself up for the future appearance wise. If he's scum he's dead in the water. It's obvious that the chance of it flipping has been near-0 for awhile. Bringing attention to myself and fighting the odds on his behalf has to have an ulterior motive of some sort.

Harddefending as a WIFOM is a viable strategy/intent to have but the intent of saving my buddy Two is transparently not the case.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 353, Nero Cain wrote:this is your reminder that GP and TIAM voting is a crossbus/distancing
is pretty self explanatory.

So I feel like

In post 387, Prism wrote:I don't like your throwaway linked read on Golden, with the reasoning being basically that he's a lurker who piled onto Two, which is why I called it an "obsession". I think that's a very pretty unlikely team and your Golden read seemed to come from nowhere
is just playing dumb

In post 358, Prism wrote:What do you think of Nero's assertion of you/Golden distancing?
you even asked 2 about it here.

and that's not town.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

...Can I just point out that TIAM still only has six votes, and therefore is not yet hammered?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

TwoInAMillion(6) Nero Cain, Luca Blight, Archwing, Sephiroth, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba
L-1

13 alive, 7 to lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

prodging
realisitcally prob wont post anything substantial for a good few hours.
we lynnched my scumteam yet?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Prism »

VOTE: TIAM
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 353, Nero Cain wrote:this is your reminder that GP and TIAM voting is a crossbus/distancing
is pretty self explanatory.

So I feel like

In post 387, Prism wrote:I don't like your throwaway linked read on Golden, with the reasoning being basically that he's a lurker who piled onto Two, which is why I called it an "obsession". I think that's a very pretty unlikely team and your Golden read seemed to come from nowhere
is just playing dumb
In post 358, Prism wrote:What do you think of Nero's assertion of you/Golden distancing?
you even asked 2 about it here.

and that's not town.
Golden voting TIAM when we all agreed that we need a lynch does not really compel me to think it was distancing is the point. It seems to me like that scumread would have to come before the fact; I don't see why a town Golden wouldn't vote TIAM unless he shared my read, and no one else does. If you think that Two's vote is the real meat behind the distancing accusation then that makes more sense. The reason that I said it came out of nowhere was that I A) Think Golden's vote makes sense from a townGolden perspective 2) Don't think that much of TIAM's vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 255, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 250, mozamis wrote:It is partly him saying "I'VE GOT A SECRET PLAN HEY PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON ME!" I know people disagree but I took that as town.
Plus he doesn't seem reticent in anyway, he's been happy to argue the toss with everyone.
Just out of curiosity do you think that 'putting the spot light on him' would put him in any sort of real danger as scum? It just seems that reading between the lines you're saying this isn't scummy because it draws attention to him, but I really don't think its the kind of attention that most scum would worry about.
just seems a weird way of palying as scum.
in short,i think most scum avoiud this sort of play.
we're kinda going round in circles here, as some people have already disagreed with this.
You pays your money and you takes your choice i guess.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 263, Chumba wrote:I can’t help if you are a shitty reader. It’s obvious from my posts who I scum read cause I’ve said it at least twice and have said or implied I scum read Roy more than that.

I’ll compromise if I have to. I don’t have to yet.
antagonisitc. liekly town. "anti-buddying".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by mozamis »

be great if lucc and chumba could drop the tvst thing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”