Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

1-2 sentences a pop.

Why is Eth0s scum?
Why is Kop town?

This is literally How to Play Mafia101.
It is not anal retentive.
It is asking about a friggin' read.
Back yourself up and stop being anti-town/scum.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 am

Post by profii »

That was a lynch?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Archwing »

VOTECOUNT 2.04

Lalendra(1):
Dunkerdoodles
Thor665(1):
profii
eth0s(1):
Kop
Dunkerdoodles(5):
Lalendra, acryon, eth0s, Thor665, rb

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved!!

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2018-02-11 09:52:34)

Mod Notes: Have fun!
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Archwing »

Dunkerdoodles has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Bodyguard

Welcome to Mini Normal 1984 Dunkerdoodles! You are a
Town Bodyguard

During the day, you can vote and talk.
Each night phase, you may target one player in an attempt to protect them should they die. If you do prevent a kill this way, you will die in your target's place. If your target is targeted by two players to kill, you will die as well as your target. The targeted player will not know they were targeted.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and there is at least one town player still alive.

Night 2 begins now. Please submit all night actions to me via PM. The deadline for night 2 ends in (expired on 2018-02-04 17:46:51)
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Archwing »

Thor665 has disappeared last night (killed). He was a ...

Spoiler:
Town Tracker

rb has disappeared last night (killed). He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Town
Last edited by Archwing on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Archwing »

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it.

VOTECOUNT 3.01

Not Voting(5):
profii, eth0s, Kop, Lalendra, acryon

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2018-02-18 18:12:41)

GTKAS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:22 am

Post by profii »

I'm guessing a vig and a scum kill?

So we are looking at 2 v 3 now maybe? wrong lynch and we are pooped?

I was going to tunnel RB for that Dunker hammer today but never mind. I need to re-evaluate.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:28 am

Post by profii »

In post 840, Archwing wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.09
Sauce(6)
:
acryon,
Thor665, rb
, profii, Lalendra,
Dunkerdoodles

Lalendra(2):
eth0s,
Jodaxq

acryon(1):
Sauce

profii(1):
kop

A lynch has been acheived!!

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

In post 1002, Archwing wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.04
Lalendra(1):
Dunkerdoodles

Thor665(1)
:
profii
eth0s(1):
Kop
Dunkerdoodles(5
):
Lalendra, acryon, eth0s,
Thor665, rb

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved!!

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2018-02-11 09:52:34)

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:31 am

Post by profii »

In post 845, Thor665 wrote:Very softly increasing my town read on Dunk and Eth0s.
Don't see much action from Lalendra.

But maybe she's townish too due to lack of action and being the counter? Eh, it's more vague there, but I don't see a particularly high value in Eth0s or Dunk scum going to start a counterwagon on her towards the end, moreso for Dunk than Eth0s as he also wasn't mindful of being on a mislynch wagon.

So probably one scum in acryon, rb, Dunk, Lalendra, profii
I don't think Sauce would require a double scum push for a lynch.
So we have eth0s and Kop as high odds for 1 scum amongst them.

VOTE: Kop

You were active at night because you weren't replaced.
How was the scum QT ;)
Anyone else content that was a bread crumb?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay so it's Kop/acryon or maybe even kop/profii then?
I shot rb, but I'm only a 1-shot vig so I guess I am basically VT now.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by profii »

No cc here
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1009, eth0s wrote:Okay so it's Kop/acryon or maybe even kop/profii then?
I was going to wait for more people but I’ll post my theory

You haven’t mentioned Lalendra there - just because she wasn’t tracked, doesn’t town clear her - could just not have executed the kill

Until your claim is cc’d I’ll run with it...

Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

I think the main consideration for scum is the 1on1off theory - if they kill Thor/leave me alive it makes you think the 1on1off is a threat to scum - this means subject to no cc on Eth0s and we take that at face value the logical lynch is Kop

However, if we wifom then we could say it’s a bluff and they were both on the lynches - this makes it Lalendra and Acryon

Now, I note Lal and Acryon were on both lynches. I also note I initially voted for Acryon and he got me to review and I did move off him. Unfortunately for him, I went for Thor which didn’t help a lynch. With the even numbers in this game I still think the majority was tough so I’m sticking with my 2on theory and sayings it’s Acryon and Lalendra

If there is a cc I’ll rethink it but Acryon is my preference today
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by profii »

There is some significant posts around when rb called a perfect town block and I pointed out as a unit we should have voted Lal and Acryon btw. I’ll quote them tomorrow (phoneposting rn)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1011, profii wrote:
In post 1009, eth0s wrote:Okay so it's Kop/acryon or maybe even kop/profii then?
I was going to wait for more people but I’ll post my theory

You haven’t mentioned Lalendra there - just because she wasn’t tracked, doesn’t town clear her - could just not have executed the kill

Until your claim is cc’d I’ll run with it...

Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

I think the main consideration for scum is the 1on1off theory - if they kill Thor/leave me alive it makes you think the 1on1off is a threat to scum - this means subject to no cc on Eth0s and we take that at face value the logical lynch is Kop

However, if we wifom then we could say it’s a bluff and they were both on the lynches - this makes it Lalendra and Acryon

Now, I note Lal and Acryon were on both lynches. I also note I initially voted for Acryon and he got me to review and I did move off him. Unfortunately for him, I went for Thor which didn’t help a lynch. With the even numbers in this game I still think the majority was tough so I’m sticking with my 2on theory and sayings it’s Acryon and Lalendra

If there is a cc I’ll rethink it but Acryon is my preference today
hey sorry im trying to post in between homework problems and I missed a few things on that last post. I'm still heavily TRing profii. It's most certainly lalendra and acryon. well at least that makes the most sense to me now.

its either lalendra acryon or kop profii i think.
I will elaborate when I have a chance.
ISO kop if you haven't already. Seems highly town-motivated.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

go to lalendra's iso
ctrl+f "acryon"
tell me what you think.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 890, Kop wrote:At this stage I'm happy to vote for Eth0s or Lallendra.

I don't know what Eth0s is aiming to achieve from his apparent homework over the entire sauce wagon. The only thing we have achieved with it, it's a bad wagon.

Eth0s if you believed it was a stupid lynch, why weren't you vocal about it at the time? I looked through your ISO and you only said that sauce isn't scum but if he is he is terrible at it. But then go on to say your glad he's getting lynched. If you genuinely believed it was a bad lynch, surely you would actually be actively trying to show it was a bad wagon, rather than doing it the next day in a scenario of I told you so, because your homework is going to do jackshit unless you can actually pin point who the possible scum were on the wagon. But we are still waiting a day later so I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer to actually see what this homework is going to do.

VOTE: Eht0s
this is one of the few times I have actually changed my playstyle after being criticized. I don't see this post coming from scum
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Lalendra »

We are so close to being boned. Ugh.

The only player I feel moderately confident is town, at this point, is eth0s. Can you explain your choice of vig kill?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1008, profii wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 845, Thor665 wrote:Very softly increasing my town read on Dunk and Eth0s.

But maybe she's townish too due to lack of action and being the counter? Eh, it's more vague there, but I don't see a particularly high value in Eth0s or Dunk scum going to start a counterwagon on her towards the end, moreso for Dunk than Eth0s as he also wasn't mindful of being on a mislynch wagon.

How was the scum QT ;)
I agree, and nice catch, although as you mentioned later on, it just means she didn't submit a kill.
In post 1011, profii wrote:Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

Thor is a very strong player with a lot of experience, which is enough reason for a kill IMO. Being in MyLo, I'd be more worried about scum using a kill to lead us into making bad decisions based on WIFOM.

The main thing that gave me pause with Lalendra was the interaction dunker was having with her, but now that he's flipped town, my reservations are mostly gone.

eth0s is 100% town. I've felt profii has been genuine for much of the game, leading me to believe he is still town. This leaves Kop and Lalendra. Lalendra is the most clear to me. Once Lal flips scum, it's likely Kop but can also see a scenario where I'm very upset with myself for letting profii lead me on.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 am

Post by eth0s »

@mod request prod on kop
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1018, eth0s wrote:
@mod request prod on kop
Yeah, makes it hard to win the game when there is a slot in the game that's near impossible to read because of activity :-\
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:02 am

Post by profii »

In post 1017, acryon wrote:
In post 1008, profii wrote:
Spoiler:

How was the scum QT ;)
I agree, and nice catch, although as you mentioned later on, it just means she didn't submit a kill.
In post 1011, profii wrote:Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

Thor is a very strong player with a lot of experience, which is enough reason for a kill IMO. Being in MyLo, I'd be more worried about scum using a kill to lead us into making bad decisions based on WIFOM.

The main thing that gave me pause with Lalendra was the interaction dunker was having with her, but now that he's flipped town, my reservations are mostly gone.

eth0s is 100% town. I've felt profii has been genuine for much of the game, leading me to believe he is still town. This leaves Kop and Lalendra. Lalendra is the most clear to me. Once Lal flips scum, it's likely Kop but can also see a scenario where I'm very upset with myself for letting profii lead me on.
@Acryon - interesting points. First time I’ve encountered Thor on this site so I’m not standing on ceremony - do you know Kop? Would he acknowledge Thor’s reputation?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Kop »

I would like to hear the thoughts from Eth0s on his choice of shot, I didn't think RB was scum, I personally town read him based on his points he was making, and his general attitude towards figuring out this game. I understand the point about the hammer, but I still wouldn't scum read him based on that, I don't think scum would be so blatant with those kind of moves to bring attention onto themselves. Yes they may not have thought about a potential vig being in the game, still, if RB was scum I don't think he would be so careless to bring attention onto himself in that manner.

I've never played with Thor so can't acknowledge his reputation.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Kop »

Personally at this moment, I can only vote for Lalendra at the moment. But I'm going to have a reread through Prof and Acryon.

Lalendra has just been a hard one to read, because of the lack of content, it wouldn't surprise me that she is just laying low and saying just about enough to not incriminate herself and survive to the end. The biggest issue was the fact that town was imploding over the previous two day phases that Lalendra has had the cushion just to coast through without saying much to divert the attention onto herself.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:50 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1020, profii wrote: @Acryon - interesting points. First time I’ve encountered Thor on this site so I’m not standing on ceremony - do you know Kop? Would he acknowledge Thor’s reputation?
I feel like I've maybe played with Kop once before. I've taken a couple long breaks from the site so it's hard to remember. But just looking at Thor's wiki you can tell how knowledgeable and experienced he is.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Lalendra »

I don't know why, but at this point, my gut is pointing to profii. It seems that his stances have been very safe, he's been very agreeable (even to the point of creating an avatar just because someone asked). He seems like noob scum who is trying to placate town, not draw too much attention to himself, and earn towncred from appearing to attempt to solve the game while not actually contributing much.

eth0s I'm starting to feel less confident about, particularly since he popped in to request a prod on Kop but has yet to answer the question about his choice of vig kill. Claiming vig would be super convenient if he were actually scum who targeted someone for the NK, and something feels phony about his interactions with profii, particularly today after the flips. So at this point, I'm thinking it's likely profii + eth0s.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”