Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Beeboy let’s have a secret dance behind this formal dance.
Dont tell shiro
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

Spoiler:
In post 715, Alisae wrote:Here's why I fos Venmar
In post 382, Venmar wrote:
In post 368, Alisae wrote:I want you to tell me how that's opportunistic.
i think most weak pushes are inherently also a tadbit opportunistic; you see something to throw shit at, and you see what sticks. people aren't opportunistic against people they can make strong cases for.

will not accept "i was weeding out his alignment with a weak attack" as a valid answer. +3 poopy points

pairing with me just so you have a killswitch on me is also flawed town play at best i think. happy to refuse a proposal from you at this stage.

Pedit: can you stop posting anime pictures of yourself thanks
I actually kind of feel like its really easy for him to take this stance against me.
Like, I don't believe its a read that had thought put behind it, it kinda feels agenda based.

--
In post 386, Venmar wrote:shortlist of people to leave behind:

kokichi
harambay

this has been venny thank you very much for your attention
Here these reads are just opportunistic and garbage. Harmabey is new and is really obvious town.
Kokichi is extremely lynchable and is an easy push.

--
In post 428, Venmar wrote:ftr kokichi is scum because he's had #32+ posts already and i think
they're all either defensive, questions aimed at looking like he's contributing, or fluff. there seems to be a heavy emphasis on beetlejuicing and defending himself, clarifying meta, and asking people questions rather than instigating contribution himself. he's made a couple contributions, but his reactions to scrutiny and criticism, primarily, is what twists my poop the most right now and i'm not convinced this is town play as of right now.

also #293, #332, #342, 404 (!!) are scumposts
I hate this post a lot.
Venmar is using a lot of things like the bolded. I don't feel like Venmar is trying to have a right read here. I feel like he's trying to present a read that is ironclad in reasoning.
Let's talk about the posts he pointed out.
293 - Somewhat valid question that is easy to attack.
332 - I fail to understand why the post is bad.
342 - Not alignment indicative.
404 - The only thing that's wrong about this post is that he thinks he's a 7 when he's actually a 1 and that he has correct reads. Besides that, and for the most part, the post seems truthful. And at worst, the post is NAI.

dammit now i want venmar to get left out again. ali articulated what i was thinking a lot better than i could
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 721, beeboy wrote:
In post 720, Alisae wrote:
In post 717, sheepsaysmeep wrote:ali's whiteknighyness around harambey is really bad tho
Really?
Because It feels like no one cares that he's a FUCKING NEWBIE
If it makes you feel better it's not a feeling no one actually cares he is a newbie.
No
from what I understand, people are fosing him mostly because he is trying to rush the Pre-Dance.
What makes me different from everyone else, is I don't think its malicious.
I just think he genuinely thinks that he just does not know why rushing pairings are bad.
And I think that the slot is going to flip town period not to mention ITS FUCKING CONSENSUS.
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 717, sheepsaysmeep wrote:ali's whiteknighyness around harambey is really bad tho
Really?

Like sure "that's a weak case" and "he isn't forming reads"
Shit like that has to do with being a newbie.

But the Reck case on Harambey is he essentially dismissed talking strategy and forming reads during the initial phase of the game which I don't think has anything to do with his experience level?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Alisae ur effort right now is insane
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Alisae and Maki might have actually flipped scum together.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 730, Kokichi Oma wrote:Alisae and Maki might have actually flipped scum together.
Well ur still scum
Show

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alisae knows for a fact I have talked this over with alisae personally and they're not bringing it up on purpose
my meta changes from game to game and even if we want to use the argument of meta
even if we want to use meta those games were 6 months ago and 2 years ago (holy I've been here long)
I don't remember what my thought going into those games were I'd be lying if I said I remember but Alisae acting like it is fact that I would have the same play over and over is fucking strange because my approach to this maybe I had a different mindset to other games I say maybe because I really don't remember how old me wanted to play the game

I'm not trying to control the pairs I'm giving my own suggestion and I think Alisae not wanting to go with the IC pair was a scumclaim because why wouldn't they want to be with conf town if they're under sus? Alisae clearly thinks they can beat me in a 1v1 so why are they so worried to go with the IC? It makes 0 sense with the thought process Alisae is trying to project here it randomly changes from time to time plus along with my own meta I brought up before I feel like scum alisae wants me out of this game because they think I'm an easy push perhaps? That's the best I can come up with because I don't really know why scum Ali pushes me here I just don't think there play was right and the ask of joey to dance seemed like an act of desperation to me part of me wants to call Alisae town because of that case on me because I don't know why Alisae would go after me or make that case on me as scum because they have so many players to go on but alisae is controlling the game to me and there acts of something scummy is something I can't let go on I geninely think alisae is trying to get tehre claws in this game and I'm willing to go guns blazing on it.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 725, Firebringer wrote:Beeboy let’s have a secret dance behind this formal dance.
Dont tell shiro
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 732, Maki Harukawa wrote:my meta changes from game to game and even if we want to use the argument of meta
lol
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 728, beeboy wrote:
Really?

Like sure "that's a weak case" and "he isn't forming reads"
Shit like that has to do with being a newbie.

But the Reck case on Harambey is he essentially dismissed talking strategy and forming reads during the initial phase of the game which I don't think has anything to do with his experience level?
Oh it absolfuckingutely has everything to do with experience level.
In , I attempt to approach him on why what he is doing is bad and why he needs to be okay with letting the phase draw out some more.
Reading onwards to here, he continues to ignore my point completely like it flew over his head.
is his main approach to the mechanic. I don't think this is scummy, I think he genuinely believes that.
He's just not thinking about consquences on why what he's doing is bad.
Its fairly easy to see.
GTKAS
| here.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If that's hard to read let me know I know it's just a case of run on sentences and all that but I can't stop tying my hand hurts but it's hard to just kinda sit down for me when obv as fuck scum is trying to do this case on me for reason that are just blah. I will admit it's a bit exciting though to try and see if I can like do this you know? God I even have to sort my god dam partner in the process of all this
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 671, xRECKONERx wrote:
@VENMAR DANCE WITH ME
I accept
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

reck

would you be mad if i accepted your offer and venmar ended up getting left out?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

OH

FUCK

ME
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 739, Antihero wrote:OH

FUCK

ME
Not tonight bae.
I have a headache
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 719, beeboy wrote:
In post 714, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you for-fucking-real
How about actually trying rather than being a lazy shit
It's the pre-dance phase and I am having trouble getting a read on your slot?
You want to kill me for something kinda meh and you have some other low explanation reads. It's not like your ISO is full of in depth cases I should be commenting on to figure out my read.

To read you I feel like I'd need to do some kinda meta dive which I don't really want to do during the pre dance phase especially because being able to vote people will presumably make everyone a lot more readable which is when I plan to get my stronger reads.
Alright fair. Still kinda cheesed that it feels like you're not trying when you should be, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 739, Antihero wrote:OH

FUCK

ME
gladly
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Venmar »

still at work

quick thought is that alisae and joey pairing is convenient since then we can lynch scum and deadweight at the same time ayy kill me
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 727, Alisae wrote:No
from what I understand, people are fosing him mostly because he is trying to rush the Pre-Dance.
What makes me different from everyone else, is I don't think its malicious.
I just think he genuinely thinks that he just does not know why rushing pairings are bad.
And I think that the slot is going to flip town period not to mention ITS FUCKING CONSENSUS.
I feel like more people want to kill Venmar, Kokichi and Me compared to harmbay so I wouldn't really say it's a notable consensus if there is one.
And there is a clear difference between not knowing something like what your suggesting and just dismissing it. I don't understand your read, I am talking to you about it. I do not understand your read but I just actively ignore it and push harmbay anyway are 2 different things one of which is scummier then the other.
Like him being a newbie is completely irrelevant. Although I don't actually think Harambay has done anything of value this game so I guess he could go either way at this point.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 700, Alisae wrote:COMPLETELY false and in fact, its not the same approach at all. Keep in mind, Claire is comparing DRv3 Upick that she modded to this game. This isn't what I call aggro control. Aggro control is when I have complete control. I am trying to give control to Anti. And I'm not even pushing it that hard.
Keep in mind, Claire is comparing my play currently, to a play where I railroad lynch after lynch after lynch.
If this was the case why wouldn't you try to pair with anti why wouldn't you want to talk things over with them and get them to tr you so you can do it together if you're trying to do that I don't get why you'd pair like that and I never see you (correct me if I'm wrong) just kiss a conf'd town clears ass like you have been doing you're trying to take control of this game and now looking at this case it doesn't even seem like you're trying to sort me at all here it feels like you're just going "what are other reasons I can scumread claire"
Like my scumread on Kokichi isn't as strong as before because I don't think he'd take this angle and be flip floppy on me for reasons...It feels like he's trying to sort me when I compare this to you for example I don't get that same game solving arc I get someone who is trying to post a lot and have a grip in the game and when you got just the little bit of pressure on you you fought back
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

eh anti is probably my #1 choice

sry beeboy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

can I ask why people think Dunn is blatantly obv town
and if you don't think he's town what do you think on him.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Who isn’t paired yet?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 747, Maki Harukawa wrote:can I ask why people think Dunn is blatantly obv town
and if you don't think he's town what do you think on him.
He is Town cause ur scum
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”