Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Havo »

In post 621, Chumba wrote:I mean even what ethos did in that last game is similar manipulation. Ethos trying to use havo’s hammer against him was manipulative and scummy.
That’s what started the entire me vs Ethos 1v1. He started pushing me using a quick hammer or the threat of it in THIS game. Having overlooked my disclaimer post. Meaning he hadn’t read my ISO or even the game thread. He was gonna push that regardless. He was gonna push me no matter what. I found that scummy as hell and opportunistic. And began focusing on him. Then he posted his “If I get lynched before I get to a pc” when he was at L-3. Then he inferred I was town, then he OMGUS voted me. It was ALL of that, not just him calling me town.

You injected your self into my 1v1 where I was sorting Ethos and stopped it. Why? Why can’t I push Ethos? Why can’t I sort my scum read? Why do you have to inject yourself into it?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 am

Post by profii »

In post 301, eth0s wrote:Havo I'm sorry that you are so bad at being a town player but please don't take your anger out on me
In post 304, eth0s wrote:
In post 303, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 301, eth0s wrote:Havo I'm sorry that you are so bad at being a town player
are you slipping that she's town
Nope, he was a bad townie last game. Now it seems like angry scum this time around
@ chumba - I looked back as I think I'm getting bogged down in the words and not the context. I agree with eth0s and yourself that eth0s was referencing the last game - I still think the choice of words was not perfect but I can excuse that of anyone as my English is terrible.
However - I don't think Havo was particularly manipulating the situation, so for me. I think that's the end of it.

@ havo - I really like that post. I agree with the principle that day 1 is a lot of rubbish but I think letting it run on for a bit gives us a few things to reflect upon later in the game, so we are probably approaching that point.

I'm not sure on Schadd_ I accidently mis-rep'd tchill on getting the vote count wrong and he also voted but as he is a low contributor, I don't know if it was sheeping in the hope I'd found something or if he had a read of some kind.

Jodaxq seems like a logical poster, I get why she had concerns over some of my posts, but I'm glad that Osuka totally got where I was coming from- sometimes I worry that I'm terrible at written English and say stupid things, but if Osuka read it perfectly, it wasn't that bad. Either way I'm happy with both of them.

Now I've contextualised the Chumba/Havo fight I guess I need to really look at where Tchill sat to pull a read from it - I feel like he doesn't give too much away so that might be my best hope to decide.

But so far I think we are probably going to be finding scum amongst the lurkers, which always makes it tough.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Havo »

In post 624, Chumba wrote:
In post 622, Havo wrote:Unfortunately Chumba has decided to feed town a shit sandwich on this Day 1.
The only one feeding shit sandwiches are you and now tchill.

You blatantly misrep ethos and completely ignore his explanation.

You say I’m better than tunneling which is factually untrue. I wanted to get away from that on this account and if you are town I’ll be pissed at you for your play.

You also can’t acceot ethos supposedly calling you town (which he didn’t) but are ok with others doing it. The only difference is he did it in a negative way and everyone else did it in a positive.
Yes I’ll flip town and you will be pissed at ME because I didn’t do what YOU think is town play. There’s no possible way you can be to blame for lynching a towni who has been townread by other players. Who Ethos himself said holdup.

I’ve tried to work this out time and time again. But you gonna do you. So be it.

There’s quite a few people in this game I like playing with and hope to play with again. So after I flip town they will know not to trust YOUR Day 1 reads on Day 1. So maybe next time they will see your shit sandwich for exacywhat it is.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 626, profii wrote:But so far I think we are probably going to be finding scum amongst the lurkers, which always makes it tough.
Hmmmm.... I think we might have indeed one scum in the lurkers.
How about HeWhoSwims?
They were the target of pressure first, didnt do much to defend themselves, but others did, which means we even have associatives if they flip.
They were one of the two VT claims already, and getting another person up drastically increased the chance of outing a PR.
They are lurking.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 am

Post by profii »

In post 628, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 626, profii wrote:But so far I think we are probably going to be finding scum amongst the lurkers, which always makes it tough.
How about HeWhoSwims?
They were the target of pressure first, didnt do much to defend themselves, but others did, which means we even have associatives if they flip.
They were one of the two VT claims already, and getting another person up drastically increased the chance of outing a PR.
They are lurking.
none of that is scum indicative, so why don't we play ip dip instead?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I don't think that lurking is AI for schadd.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 629, profii wrote:
In post 628, Not Known 15 wrote:
How about HeWhoSwims?
They are lurking.
none of that is scum indicative, so why don't we play ip dip instead?
Their fake calmness is scum indicative(you know what I am talking about) from my perspective.
The VT claim is not scum indicative, but it is still good for town to not have to out a PR via counterclaim.
You wanted to lynch a lurker. Which is actually a great idea: we have lots of info on the behaviour of those who do not lurk already. We don't on lurkers.
But it is also usually a bad idea: We get few associatives by lynching a lurker. And Power Roles often lurk more, increasing the risk of an outed PR.
But HWS is not only a lurker, they have also associatives with others, AND they already claimed VT.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 627, Havo wrote:Yes I’ll flip town and you will be pissed at ME because I didn’t do what YOU think is town play. There’s no possible way you can be to blame for lynching a towni who has been townread by other players. Who Ethos himself said holdup.
1. Yes. I honestly don’t see how you can be town and manipulate that post by ethos or lie about my play.
2. I’m only one vote. If you get lynched multiple townies would have to agree with me. People can blame me if they want but again I’m just one vote
3. The people who currently town read you are people who’s reads I don’t trust. Some of them are people I scum read or I think are playing like shit. In the end I have to trust myself.

Had we Lynched Nk like I wanted to way back none of this would have happened. Ssince it has I can’t ignore your actions. If I’m wrong and you are town I’ll accept my mistakes but ultimately you are responsible for playing terrible
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Once again.

Chumbas argument for havo being scum is a grammatical technicality lol.

This is stupid.

Chumba FINALLY came around on the fact that means and havo maybe scum together. Why did that take so long?

I've broken down chumba pretty clearly imo. I don't think he did a very good job at resisting it. More kicking and screaming.

Pretty clear where the manipulation is coming from but I'm gonna need the other half of the player list to get in here and help.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Chumba »

It didn’t come down to a grammatical error at all. It came down to a blatant misrep. One you had now made yourself

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 633, Tchill13 wrote:Pretty clear where the manipulation is coming from but I'm gonna need the other half of the player list to get in here and help.
So you are now willing to vote havo? Awesome. Drop a vote and maybe others will follow

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

"Ultimately you are responsible for playing terrible".

Hey chumba how many times have I seen you say "so and so has to be sxum/town they wouldn't be doing this if they weren't"

You're BIGGEST WEAKNESS is your inability to get out if that box. That "ik what they'd do as a certain alignment" line of thinking. I can't recall you ever being right when it comes to those statements.

I'm not good at it either but you're flat out ignoring it just to get havo lynched.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Chumba »

I mean I assume that’s what you are referring to since it’s basically been proven havo did the manipulation

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 636, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not good at it either but you're flat out ignoring it just to get havo lynched.
He’s scum so yes I’m trying to get him lynched. Literally the entire point of this game.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 636, Tchill13 wrote:Hey chumba how many times have I seen you say "so and so has to be sxum/town they wouldn't be doing this if they weren't"
Lots of times. And I’m right a lot and wrong a lot.

How many times have you said day 1 somebody was town and we’re wrong?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Grammatical error lead to your "havo manipulation" push.

Yes it literally came down to trying to figure out what tense the verb was in eth0s sentence. Present or past?

It's literally a grammatical technicality.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 639, Chumba wrote:
In post 636, Tchill13 wrote:Hey chumba how many times have I seen you say "so and so has to be sxum/town they wouldn't be doing this if they weren't"

I'm not ignoring the fact it's impossible for me to be wrong. You are.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

How would you describe profii's push on havo?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 641, Tchill13 wrote:
Did you really want to say that?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Would you be okay with lynching schadd?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Havo »

Vote either Me or Chumba today.

This has to be resolved. Do it today and town can still be alright.

Town does not want Chumba and I both alive later. ESP not anywhere near LYLO.

A low poster/lurker flip doesn’t help us. This will reveal associations.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 640, Tchill13 wrote:Grammatical error lead to your "havo manipulation" push.
I don’t believe havo’s mistake was a grammatical one because when corrected he ignored it and continued his push on the wrong wording. That’s why I felt it was manipulative. If you make a mistake you admit it and apologize then move on. He didn’t do that.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 641, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 639, Chumba wrote:

I’m not ignoring it either. I realize I could be wrong, I just don’t think I am.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 644, Tchill13 wrote:Would you be okay with lynching schadd?
Currently no.
If we go the lynch a lurker route I currently want HWS to be lynched.
Can you tell me why we should, in your opinion, lynch schadd instead?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 642, Tchill13 wrote:How would you describe profii's push on havo?
I’d have to go back and look at it. I don’t really remember but any push on havo is a good one imo. I’ll do that day 2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”