Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Radja »

In post 2123, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 2122, Radja wrote:as far as I know the only claim out there was A50's VT claim.
Ah, OK, cheers; the fast-paced nature of this daystart may have made me think I saw some prior context that apparently wasn't there.
well that and MathDino's claim at the start of this day obviously
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 2126, Radja wrote:
In post 2123, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 2122, Radja wrote:as far as I know the only claim out there was A50's VT claim.
Ah, OK, cheers; the fast-paced nature of this daystart may have made me think I saw some prior context that apparently wasn't there.
well that and MathDino's claim at the start of this day obviously
That was the thing to which I was referring; I missed the part where it was new while I was busy Paint-ing Delibird onto a wrestler or something.
#greenshirtthursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2124, Radja wrote:
In post 2121, Mathdino wrote:I'm alive because I hardcrumbed that I would 1v1 Bins today. See my end of day. This gambit was planned from the moment I decided to try to dodge the NK by reverse pocketing Bins.

A50 was likely killed because
1. He was my hardest defender
2. Brings suspicion onto Bins (A50 being alive wouldn't actually successfully push Bins so)
3. I would never have let him get lynched

Other than that, I don't see any obvious NKA suspects.

I'm working with the assumption that there was a token busser and a token counterwagoner. I had a ton of sitechat with KMD about this but he's not online so I can't pull up his fkin chatlog -_-

Brb recreating that VCA
can you stop with #3 already, you're not the only one playing this game. And wtf does #1 even mean as a reason to kill A50?
He can stop with the whole theatre tbh.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

This is gonna be another day of me reexplaining myself over and over. No more gambits from here on, I promise you that.

MATHDINO'S CRAZY PLAN

I am actually a fruit vendor. Originally I was just gonna vend A50 and confirm myself and leave it at that. Mod meta very lightly clears me. Weak power role for a 3v12 distribution.

I softclaimed power role somewhere when I was like "You overestimate how easy it'll be to get me lynched". Whoever's scum clearly didn't see that. Implicates the people who weren't active at the time because that's a really fucking obvious PR claim.

Halfway through D1, I started townreading A50 and scumreading Bins. I decided I would try to dodge the nightkill by explicitly stonewalling Bins and "reverse pocketing" her for the day because I knew she likes bussing. Then the idea would be to claim Loyal Fruit Vendor, imply I targeted Bins, and see if she pauses and claims she received fruit anyway.

Her actual reaction (with no time to actual contact her team or her scumbuddy) heavily indicates town.

A50 was clearly down with my gambits the entirety of D1, and he and I work extremely well together, so I fruit vended him because I knew he would see what I was doing and keep his mouth shut.

I wrote up a fruit vendor claim in my team PT. The original version had something like "If she doesn't confirm me, I lynch" which would indicate to A50 that I didn't want him to claim he got fruit. I've been online constantly in the past 2 hours waiting for the thread to unlock so I could post my claim before A50 claimed he got fruit.

When A50 died I erased the "she" part and just went with it anyway.

That is the entire truth.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Did you crumb fruit vendor anywhere specifically?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I love when scum kills my top tr
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I doubt he's faking fruit vendor town or scum fruit vendor I have no idea
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2129, Mathdino wrote:This is gonna be another day of me reexplaining myself over and over. No more gambits from here on, I promise you that.

MATHDINO'S CRAZY PLAN

I am actually a fruit vendor. Originally I was just gonna vend A50 and confirm myself and leave it at that. Mod meta very lightly clears me. Weak power role for a 3v12 distribution.

I softclaimed power role somewhere when I was like "You overestimate how easy it'll be to get me lynched". Whoever's scum clearly didn't see that. Implicates the people who weren't active at the time because that's a really fucking obvious PR claim.

Halfway through D1, I started townreading A50 and scumreading Bins. I decided I would try to dodge the nightkill by explicitly stonewalling Bins and "reverse pocketing" her for the day because I knew she likes bussing. Then the idea would be to claim Loyal Fruit Vendor, imply I targeted Bins, and see if she pauses and claims she received fruit anyway.

Her actual reaction (with no time to actual contact her team or her scumbuddy) heavily indicates town.

A50 was clearly down with my gambits the entirety of D1, and he and I work extremely well together, so I fruit vended him because I knew he would see what I was doing and keep his mouth shut.

I wrote up a fruit vendor claim in my team PT. The original version had something like "If she doesn't confirm me, I lynch" which would indicate to A50 that I didn't want him to claim he got fruit. I've been online constantly in the past 2 hours waiting for the thread to unlock so I could post my claim before A50 claimed he got fruit.

When A50 died I erased the "she" part and just went with it anyway.

That is the entire truth.
If this is the truth, then slow your roll a bit, ya?

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

I think scum fruit vendor makes more sense here ftr
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am

In post 1931, chesskid3 wrote:fitz wagon feels lazy. Did we get a blanket no from mod on extension?
In post 1933, chesskid3 wrote:Also LLD getting force replaced is probably a towntell for her but I still haven't read the context for that.
I thought Smocaine's reason for scumreading LLD was mildly townish but I really do not like this shrugging attitude from chesskid towards LLD-slot. It could be mitigated by his travel circumstances but there is an air of forced shruggishness that I'm not sure I see as how town!chesskid would handle a slot featuring a player like LLD.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Mathdino »

I didn't crumb, because I'm self-confirming. If I were an investigative (or an actual Loyal Fruit Vendor) I would have.

In hindsight it was stupid of me to not realise that the nightkill would be for sure me or A50, but I couldn't think of anyone else that would've handled the gambit well.

I'll fruit vend someone who's obviously not getting NK'd tonight like UCV or Dunker to prove myself (if I don't get killed or jailkept).

I still have 0 meta for fakeclaiming (even though I have a large meta for gambits).

Edit: Dunker are you going to continually come up with new reasons that your gutreads are right no matter what?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Radja »

you realize there's no way to prove that you're actually town right.

So your "you overestimate how easy i'll be to get me lynched" is a terrible way to softclaim fruit vendor.

Ahhhh why do you do this
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Radja »

In post 2136, Mathdino wrote:I didn't crumb, because I'm self-confirming. If I were an investigative (or an actual Loyal Fruit Vendor) I would have.

In hindsight it was stupid of me to not realise that the nightkill would be for sure me or A50, but I couldn't think of anyone else that would've handled the gambit well.

I'll fruit vend someone who's obviously not getting NK'd tonight like UCV or Dunker to prove myself (if I don't get killed or jailkept).

I still have 0 meta for fakeclaiming (even though I have a large meta for gambits).

Edit: Dunker are you going to continually come up with new reasons that your gutreads are right no matter what?
I would never in a million years shoot you or A50 as scum. Why do you think that's so obvious?
also stop the selfmeta it is useless information.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 2133, T-Bone wrote:If this is the truth, then slow your roll a bit, ya?
I don't know what you mean.

Edit: The people suspecting me AFTER I revealed the gambit who were townreading me beforehand are legit mindboggling to me.

That implies that me gambiting was enough to 180 a TR on me.

I'm assuming that's either out of annoyance or opportunism.

Edit2: It's absolutely useful. People like Mulch or Firebringer lose all credibility with the claims they make because they fakeclaim as town. I'm making it clear that that's not me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Bins »

This is why Math as a buddy is weird:

He pushed a lot of associatives to an unflipped scum!LLD, and I don't know if scum does that on their buddy when their buddy wasn't even in danger.

p-edit - Lol, I'm going to fall behind so quickly.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm glad I was wrong. Lazy wagon comment still stands which has :implications:

Will post longer when not on phone
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 am

In post 1881, UC Voyager wrote:word from creature says havingfitz!scum as well as titus ad chesskid. I actually agree... VOTE: havingfitz titus can go tomorrow.

other than that
I would absolutely fucking love to hear about what made you agree with Fitz being scum given that, the only time you ever meaningfully mentioned LLD, you described her in ways that seemed like pretty comprehensively town.
#greenshirtthursdays
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Keychain »

I can not really keep up with this posting pace.
People who are voting Math, the gambit has no visible scum motivation to me and my currently-available team. Also, again, A50 may not have been a scum kill.

A partial argument for scum!Elena:
In post 1059, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:YOU WANT TO FUCKING POINT AT ME AND SAY "OH WHAT A GOOD PLAYER LET'S LYNCH HER FOR FEAR"

THEN SURE, LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.

GIVE ME BURDEN OF PROFICIENCY. LYNCH ELENA, SHE'S FUCKING SCUM. IF SHE'S NOT, I'LL EAT DEATH TOMORROW, NO PROBLEM.

YOU THINK I'M BUSSING? FUCKNIG CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD MOTHER FUCKER LETS GO
LLD was informed. Why in the hell would she go this all out on someone she knew was flipping town? This is a bus and if Elena had been lynched first out of the two of them it probably would have worked out great. Elena would also very probably have been fine getting bussed. The entire interaction between LLD/Elena is incredibly fake.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

Well, your reaction screams "I need to explain away why I targeted the player who got killed". Seems more like you are interested in explaining yourself to a tracker or watcher to me.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Bins »

I can't decide between Elena/Titus, but one of them is scum!

gtkas
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Radja »

In post 2139, Mathdino wrote:
In post 2133, T-Bone wrote:If this is the truth, then slow your roll a bit, ya?
I don't know what you mean.

Edit: The people suspecting me AFTER I revealed the gambit who were townreading me beforehand are legit mindboggling to me.

That implies that me gambiting was enough to 180 a TR on me.

I'm assuming that's either out of annoyance or opportunism.

Edit2: It's absolutely useful. People like Mulch or Firebringer lose all credibility with the claims they make because they fakeclaim as town. I'm making it clear that that's not me.
it's not because you haven't fakeclaimed a role before that you're not going to start doing it at some point. It's useless information unless you're trying to use a trust tell in which case you'll get banned for it. So STOP it already.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Mathdino »

LLD/Elena scumteam REQUIRES that LLD claiming to not know who Elena is (MariaR) was faked. I recommend people read that interaction before we go down that route.

Elena scum does make sense in terms of discrediting the Choose Your Side meta argument that turned out to be correct with the following players:
LLD
Mulch
Boonskiies
mastina

But that may not matter to this game specifically.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Bins »

In post 2147, Mathdino wrote:LLD/Elena scumteam REQUIRES that LLD claiming to not know who Elena is (MariaR) was faked. I recommend people read that interaction before we go down that route.
That is so fakeable.

gtkas
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Radja »

tbh LLD also faked her reaching out to Reck through me, so I'm not sure what LLD isn't capable of as scum. I wouldn't rule anything out tbh

P-edit: yes that

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”