mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

Happy with the 2inamillion wagon, guy doesn't seem to post when he does post. Which isn't a lot anyway.
VOTE: twoinamillion
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Prism what do you think of Roy? If you didn't like TIAM'S wagon you could have voted for someone who actually had enough votes for them to be a realistic lynch.
Also it sounds like you're townreading both TIAM AND paradox. So your paradox vote looks fucking weird.

Nero's frustration feels fake to me. But also golden looks very shady so it's hard to argue with Nero.

Maybe I'm biased because I voted for him but I really don't like that the roy wagon seemed to be ignored and the focus shifted solely on TIAM. This began when they had about equal votes on them so it isn't just a case of TIAM has to go or we risk no lynch.

@moz - what do you mean by anti-buddying and how does the quote show that?

Pedit - pretty sure that's lynch +1 lol
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.7Sephiroth(0)

Prism(0)

BuJaber(0)

TwoInAMillion(7) Nero Cain, Luca Blight, Archwing, Sephiroth, Roy Tagliaferro, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba

Leeoon(0)

Chumba(0)

mozamis(0)

Nero Cain(0)

Roy Tagliaferro(3) BuJaber, Lalendra, Leeoon

Lalendra(0)

Luca Blight(0)

Archwing(0)

TheGoldenParadox(3) mozamis, TwoInAMillion, Prism

No Lynch(0)

Not Voting(0):

With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

TwoInAMillion has been lynched.
They were:

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
You are a vanilla townie.
Role:Vanilla. You have no special abilities.
Alignment:Town. You have your voice and your vote. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

Night 1 begins! It will end in (expired on 2018-02-06 14:03:00)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Luca Blight has died. They were:

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
You are a vanilla townie.
Role:Vanilla. You have no special abilities.
Alignment:Town. You have your voice and your vote. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

Day 2 begins. It will end in (expired on 2018-02-16 17:46:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.0Sephiroth(0)

Prism(0)

BuJaber(0)

Leeoon(0)

Chumba(0)

mozamis(0)

Nero Cain(0)

Roy Tagliaferro(0)

Lalendra(0)

Archwing(0)

TheGoldenParadox(0)

No Lynch(0)

Not Voting(11):Sephiroth, Prism, BuJaber, Leeoon, Chumba, mozamis, Nero Cain, Roy Tagliaferro, Lalendra, Archwing, TheGoldenParadox

With 11 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-02-16 17:46:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

hi
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

VOTE: BuJaber
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If he hasn't already, TIAM is going to come in here when the game ends and talk about how he didn't play poorly and that he wasn't a good lynch. I mean the guy was seriously laying downvotes and not explaining them if he thinks that's good town play then like there is something seriously wrong with him.

Anyways, I think its near impossible that all the players town reading TIAM are town. I know it was BuJaber and Prisim but weren't there a few others? We should prob be lynching in this group today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Prism
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Chumba »

VOTE: roy
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

prism looke dtown to me.
sephs vote though looked dogy
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: sephorith
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

Definitely not down for a Seph lynch right now..

iirc Prism was pinging me end of d1, i wanna look at that
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard while pushing the tiam lynch. think maybe theres something to go on there.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: Prism
GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:Anyways, I think its near impossible that all the players town reading TIAM are town.
Do you agree with that Moz?

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Prism »

First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.

Luca was probably killed for being proactive, competent, and not a likely lynch target. Scum are just going to shoot the active people who are town.

Archwing, can you elaborate beyond "pinging"?

I don't at all know how to feel about Roy. There's this emphasis on showing the thought process which is typically town behavior but the degree of ambivalence that comes with a lot of it irks me. There's this degree of selective charity with how he treats the players that seems convenient. #200 does a lot of giving the benefit of the doubt, whereas his post pushing BuJaber he asserts he can't see the town motivation (despite acknowledging just earlier that being upset/frustrated is the clear one). The unvote immediately afterwards to swap to TIAM was okay but the stance taken on Bujaber that same post was odd. 28 minutes passed between the post but he's significantly more charitable towards Bujaber, specifically his openness, and treats him a lot more favorably. This seems to be in
reaction
to TIAM's bad post moreso than further thought on Bujaber, and that bothers me.

Someone asked why I didn't vote Roy yesterday-to be blunt I thought most votes had already shifted off of him at the time of the Golden vote. Shortly after I made it I realized that was no longer the case but I saw he had a deluge of content I could sort through later. All of the following is after-the-fact justification because honestly I didn't think too much about it at the time. It's not great but a Roy-townflip was a lot worse than a TIAM-townflip. Golden flipping town over TIAM would probably be a horizontal move in contrast, with either equal or better odds to flipping scum as Roy.

I generally want more from everyone. I realized I needed to do more and kicked into gear late yesterday. Scum shooting the actives/competent doesn't work if everyone is pulling their weight.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 413, Archwing wrote:Definitely not down for a Seph lynch right now..
Why?
In post 414, Archwing wrote:also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard while pushing the tiam lynch. think maybe theres something to go on there.
No offense dude but this post is exactly what I'd expect from a newer scum who just shot Luca. I think Chumba is more likely to be scum for other reasons but the 1v1 probably meant little.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 417, Prism wrote:First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.
he was a vt. What do you mean by partners?

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 414, Archwing wrote:also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard
This isn’t true at all. But I already scum read you so I’m not surprised.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Prism »

Should probably elaborate on why I think Chumba is more likely to be scum given Lucaflip: Chumba is about as likely of a lynch while being in my opinion noticeably more competent. Read on me is reasonable but is comparatively low-hanging fruit with its conclusions (ie. Chainsaw is a sturdy accusation that boils down more to "Well I did or didn't"

379/380 are hard setting up to push me in the event TIAM flipped town. This is strange, considering again TIAM is supposed to be more likely scum and lying. His stance is basically that "Oh even if this is town it's a worthwhile lynch, they were basically scum anyway", which is a classic scum justification. Giving 0 credence to my read or trying to see things from my point of view at all. His interpretations are
valid
, but are making little attempt to be charitable.

Today the response to Nero accusing me of basically what he was hinting at in 379/380 was to not comment on it at all and instead just naked vote Roy. I don't like it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 419, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 417, Prism wrote:First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.
he was a vt. What do you mean by partners?
Would you like to take a chance to review what you said yesterday before the Men in Black apparently visited and gave you a memory wipe?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 421, Prism wrote:379/380 are hard setting up to push me in the event TIAM flipped town.
That’s a lie.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 421, Prism wrote:Should probably elaborate on why I think Chumba is more likely to be scum given Lucaflip: Chumba is about as likely of a lynch while being in my opinion noticeably more competent.
This was ambiguous and I should be more explicit. To clarify, I think Luca was nightkilled for basically being town, active, competent, and not a likely lynch target. Chumba I think fits this criteria better. In general though evaluations of things like competency/lynch likelihood vary so this isn't very reliable.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”