Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1291, Alisae wrote:
In post 1289, Maki Harukawa wrote:I want eli to shut up so I don't want to lynch it anymore
Pedit: Venmar is town >_>
Sheep the read.
Its flipping scum.
Honestly tempted to call verner scum and never vote it just to get you to not sui.
You suing isn't fun I want to lynch you with my own hands
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by beeboy »

My only meme was calling bad.
But w/e I guess?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also removing yourself for lynching fry? Why didnt you ask for my help AND WAIT BEFORE I RESPONDED BEFORE SUING, you ask me to vote fry but YOU DIDNT WAIT MY REPLY AND U KILLED ME TF
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see why scum Venmar draws as much attention to himself as he has and like gunning for anti tbh like maybe he's got more balls then I thought but like....
Shire slot and gamma slot are alive
Ech this feels like the perfect excuse to avoid voting Venmar
In post 1227, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1221, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see why scum Venmar draws as much attention to himself as he has and like gunning for anti tbh like maybe he's got more balls then I thought but like....
Shire slot and gamma slot are alive
So he would get townread.
His emotion would need to be fake for that to be the case and it doesn't feel fake to me.
Also fuck me UP fire
In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1211, Maki Harukawa wrote:Why is gamma town ty can still see that slot flipping scum and I have only been wrong on Gamma once in my mafiascum life

Hmm, last time Maki/Claire/Maria tried to put this much importance on their read on me was as scum in mini 1850, so this is making me distrustful
You're not wrong tbh
Why does emotion factor into what Venmar has done?
In post 1232, Antihero wrote:
In post 1219, Venmar wrote:
In post 1215, Antihero wrote:i scumread you before you insulted me

not gonna fly
i did say i didn't like you as an ic, but i wouldn't call that as an attack and I do recall you insulted me yourself before i told you you were "trash". i don't snap at people for no reason
no don't pull that thread

you didn't make any good faith effort to try to get anything out of me as an IC you just launched into "sitting on hands" and "gosh anti is such a trash person to have to have as your IC"

act like a dick all you want but own it. don't insult my intelligence by saying you weren't really poking me in the eye with that
I think the issue is not that he's being a dick, it's that he's throwing shade. I remember I'd developed a tell off of my own scumplay that shading a conftown is scummy.
In post 1233, Firebringer wrote:Own ur asshole behavior and no one can really call u out on it
In post 1242, Maki Harukawa wrote:Dunn is prob scum btw
just thought everyone should know
PT read right? If not why?
In post 1247, Maki Harukawa wrote:Like I almost wanna reconsider Alisae cause I sr half the list
Fire team needs to die
gamma team needs to die
my team prob needs to die
Alisae prob needs to die after
I think that's where all scum are
Would you mind going first :wink:
In post 1262, beeboy wrote:Also Elli's usual excuse for doing nothing (which is valid) is he has really strong reads late game and doesn't want to eat a NK.
Which is a non factor in this setup?

Like look at his play in Alisae's bastard game to see how he plays knowing he can't die, I think he didn't plan to try harding this game and Chesskid is just scum and nothing Elli has done actually is AI.

But I just wanted to throw some shade in case it makes people want to vote chesskid for the wrong reasons by voting Elli who has no reasons to not attempt to solve and shit.
How is chesskid scum based off of this?
In post 1265, Venmar wrote:
In post 1177, Gamma Emerald wrote:This last point intrigues me since iirc I also had a similar issue with that post and he just ignored me, so he's choosing to use that disagreement
this one confused me because i didn't know what you were talking about but an iso does reveal the existence of this:
In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Venmar wrote:ftr kokichi is scum because he's had #32+ posts already and i think they're all either defensive, questions aimed at looking like he's contributing, or fluff. there seems to be a heavy emphasis on beetlejuicing and defending himself, clarifying meta, and asking people questions rather than instigating contribution himself. he's made a couple contributions, but his reactions to scrutiny and criticism, primarily, is what twists my poop the most right now and i'm not convinced this is town play as of right now.

also #293, #332, #342, 404 (!!) are scumposts
Gonna have to question 404, and I'm kinda curious about why you scumread 332
which in my defence i didn't know even existed and i missed this question entirely.

to entertain y'all:

404 - i interpreted this post as kokichi-scum complaining about being always lynched; the "omg im always mislynched" is a sentiment that in my experience i have seen scum produce as a form of appeal.
332 -this was a pure gut read of mine but i'm pretty sure i had this listed as an example of fluff, and i thought it was hypocritical since at the time i thought koki was guilty of asking questions just to look busy herself.
Again with the not reading! Am I gonna have to pull Human Sequencer's line out AGAIN? Because I feel like it applies a lot. As for the actual post the reasoning is actually fairly sound.

Pausing my responses to say WHAT???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

IT'S NOT A MAFIA GAME

IF ALISAE DOESN'T DIE D1

AND KAGAMI DOESN'T DIE N1

AAAAAY
FLASH OF GREEN
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1301, beeboy wrote:My only meme was calling bad.
But w/e I guess?
Calling Elli bad*
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I mean alisae isn't ever gonna sui cause they're prob scum but for pure argument sake don't sui you fk
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

BASICALL IF I UNDERSTOOD CORRECTLY, ALISAE ALREADY SUID CORRECT? SO THIS IS TWILIGHT FOR US ?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ali alrdy suied
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1304, Ellibereth wrote:IT'S NOT A MAFIA GAME

IF ALISAE DOESN'T DIE D1

AND KAGAMI DOESN'T DIE N1

AAAAAY
AAAAAAYYYYYYY
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1308, chesskid3 wrote:ali alrdy suied
this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so I had to do that to make this point since I had to click the link and the developments made me feel I needed to get that out quickly: 404 was a solicited post so I was not reading into it much.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

THERE'S AN MD THREAD FOR MOMENTS LIKE THESE
FLASH OF GREEN
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1302, Joey_ wrote:Also removing yourself for lynching fry? Why didnt you ask for my help AND WAIT BEFORE I RESPONDED BEFORE SUING, you ask me to vote fry but YOU DIDNT WAIT MY REPLY AND U KILLED ME TF
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
WARN OUT PLACES
WARN OUT FACES
GTKAS
| here.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

we can lynch gamma/harambey first
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1226, beeboy wrote:
In post 1222, Alisae wrote:I am kinda considering leaving just to prove myself as town because I feel like my townflip gets you lynched.
errrrrrrr
don't?
FeelsFuckingBad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ALI IS BEEBOY TOWN
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I haven't seen any scum motivation in any action varner is done this game. He's like my 2nd top tr after Joey I really don't get it. If he was scum going for anti hero the emotion has to be fake cause he shouldn't care if anti sr's him cause it's correct and the emotion feels genuine
varner vs Alisae doesn't feel scum v scum either and Alisae is scum so. Like I don't want varner lynched and I will fight you on that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1273, Alisae wrote:
In post 1237, Venmar wrote:
In post 1171, Alisae wrote:btw this is Venmar's Rebuttle
In post 953, Venmar wrote:"hey, so uh, i know i pursued an objectively weak, opportunistic attack, and that i am now scummy for it, but you don't get to criticise me for being scummy and doing scummy things, so that makes you scum"
oh ok, sorry
:scumposting:

--
so alisae's blatant discrediting as the only form of attack is laughable. i don't think harmabey being new (which i didnt know and i don't care) or koki being lynchable excuse their play or discredit mine, just how much i think that alisae taking the easy, grand-standing point of view of defending the NEWBIE and the POOR LYNCHABLE TOWNIE is equally lamentable. actually fuck off

also note how this was the first and last time that i even mentioned haram, in what i deem a throwaway reads post, and alisae decided to just roll with it as me ATTACKING A NEWBIE (it is time to stop)
Also :scumposting:

--
main issue i have with this is that alisae is exploiting the fact that i elaborated on my scumread but not on the posts that i cited. it let's alisae make a lot of assumptions on my behalf and it looks really neat on paper, because she can discredit the entirety of the bolded by attacking the posts i didn't elaborate on.
the town mindset would've been to prod me for why i thought those posts were specifically scummy
, the opportunistic mindset is to say fuck it.

in reality i will also say that what i did there and do with most of my reads is that most of my reads are gut-based and then i try to back it up with some reasoning (bolded) and what my gut reacted to (the four listed posts are examples of said posts). a lot of people have an adverse reaction to this aspect of my playstyle because of that and quite frankly i don't care.
Lets look at the post again
In post 715, Alisae wrote:332 - I fail to understand why the post is bad.
Venmar is flipping scum.
also like i don't even understand this post? alisae is literally just discrediting and handwaving everything i said with ":scumposting:", and then on the last point if anyone interprets "332 - I fail to understand why the post is bad" as a contradiction to the bolded i will fucking eat a shoe. i think the context clearly dictates it as alisae dismissing 332 as townie rather than alisae asking me a question, and that's how interpreted that and continue to do so.

i do think that alisae's stance on me went from wanting to talk to me/pairing with me to vehemently attacking me which is an interesting character arc. i will also point out that it makes perfect sense for scum-alisae, who has already once bragged about kokichi flipping town, to button down and hard-push and attack me for attacking kokichi if scum-alisae knows that kokichi is flipping town. it makes me look bad once kokichi flips town and alisae can coast on that fact alone. townreading/defending kokichi wasn't exactly THE MOST common sentiment as far as my minimum-reading memory serves me, and alisae was the only one that felt the need to openly attack me over it. in my eyes it definitely reeks of a scum agenda
Because the post was a trap.
I COULD have refuted all of your points easily.
But I wanted to prove the following point:
YOU'RE NOT PUSHING THIS READ TO BE RIGHT. YOU'RE PUSHING THIS READ TO WIN A DEBATE.

And this is what this posts proves.
That your read is just, not natural on me.

You have taken the majority of my posting and turned them all into scumposts.
The reality of mafia is: not every post is a scum post.
(well, except yours :P)

The point of that specific post was layed out for you to attack it.
I wanted to see how you would attack it.
And you reacted EXACTLY the way I thought you would react if you were scum:
To attack it and continue pushing.

I'm actually going to refute these points now you stated in that post, because its really scummy.
Like for example, the first part
"hey, so uh, i know i pursued an objectively weak, opportunistic attack, and that i am now scummy for it, but you don't get to criticise me for being scummy and doing scummy things, so that makes you scum"
oh ok, sorry
indicates that you're litterally just finding a way to attack my post.
The second part
so alisae's blatant discrediting as the only form of attack is laughable. i don't think harmabey being new (which i didnt know and i don't care) or koki being lynchable excuse their play or discredit mine,
just how much i think that alisae taking the easy, grand-standing point of view of defending the NEWBIE and the POOR LYNCHABLE TOWNIE is equally lamentable.
actually fuck off

also note how this was the first and last time that i even mentioned haram, in what i deem a throwaway reads post, and alisae decided to just roll with it as me ATTACKING A NEWBIE (it is time to stop)
The bolded for the most part, attempts to find a way to unnaturally make my actions look scummy.
The third bit
main issue i have with this is that alisae is exploiting the fact that i elaborated on my scumread but not on the posts that i cited. it let's alisae make a lot of assumptions on my behalf and it looks really neat on paper, because she can discredit the entirety of the bolded by attacking the posts i didn't elaborate on. the town mindset would've been to prod me for why i thought those posts were specifically scummy, the opportunistic mindset is to say fuck it.

in reality i will also say that what i did there and do with most of my reads is that most of my reads are gut-based and then i try to back it up with some reasoning (bolded) and what my gut reacted to (the four listed posts are examples of said posts). a lot of people have an adverse reaction to this aspect of my playstyle because of that and quite frankly i don't care.
The problem with this is you're attacking what I'm not doing. Instead of addressing my concerns, you're going out of you're way to say "I didn't do this, therefore I am scum." I feel like this proves you're trying to win an arguement not lynch scum.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Lynch Venmar.
I think I proved my point, so I am going to do this.
I'm taking Joey into my basement- I mean I'm leaving the dance.

Because at this point, my townflip is litterally Venmar's lynch.

Note: I would NOT be doing this if I townread Joey.
I actually in fact, scumread him. I kinda just feel like Joey's approach to this game is coming from scum.

Regardless of if Joey flips scum, I feel like Maki v Gamma just based off of this page is a TvS. and I feel like There is one scum in the Fire Shiro pairing.

Shiro for the most part, I don't think he would actually read the game if he was town.
When I was hydraing with Shiro on Crows, he believed that reading 140 something pages was something that was "town as duck" to put it in his words.
He also ellabroated that he wouldn't read the game as town. I feel like him making an attempt to read the game is probably coming from scum.

Fire I honestly think has just been openwolfing the whole game.

But yeah, may god help me if I am terribly wrong.
PCE YO

ALSO IF YOU DON'T KILL VENMAR I AM DOING THIS FOR NO REASON PLEASE KILL HIM.
But yeah this
GTKAS
| here.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

In post 1312, Ellibereth wrote:THERE'S AN MD THREAD FOR MOMENTS LIKE THESE
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74436
FLASH OF GREEN
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1315, beeboy wrote:
In post 1226, beeboy wrote:
In post 1222, Alisae wrote:I am kinda considering leaving just to prove myself as town because I feel like my townflip gets you lynched.
errrrrrrr
don't?
FeelsFuckingBad
ReallyReallyBad
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1316, chesskid3 wrote:ALI IS BEEBOY TOWN
I DON'T THINK HE TOPPOSTS AS SCUM I FEEL LIKE HE GETS APATHEDIC AND LURKS AS SCUM
GTKAS
| here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

gdi ali what did i say about impulsive suicides?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1313, Alisae wrote:
In post 1302, Joey_ wrote:Also removing yourself for lynching fry? Why didnt you ask for my help AND WAIT BEFORE I RESPONDED BEFORE SUING, you ask me to vote fry but YOU DIDNT WAIT MY REPLY AND U KILLED ME TF
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
WARN OUT PLACES
WARN OUT FACES
BRIGHT AND EARLY FOR THEIR DAILY RACES
GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHERE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

WHAT IF HE PLANNED ON MEMEING BEFORE GAME IS THIS STILL TRUE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”