Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Chumba »

I’ve already explained my reasons yesterday after doing more reading during night phase I came to the conclusion he’s definitely scum.

If you don’t want to lynch him that’s your loss.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:02 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 497, Chumba wrote:I just want the record to show that if scum succeeds in lynching me today as part of their frame job, please oh please lynch roy/arc/prism once I am dead. The frame job points to arc/prism and well Roy is just scum.

that said, hopefully people are smart enough to realize this is a frame job since arch/prism have given shit reasons for suspecting me which i have basically disproven
no you're town we are not lynching you.
think archwing is town tho too
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 am

Post by mozamis »

think a lot of my day 1 reads were garbage,so kinda starting again
Moz, Chumba, Archwing town
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 501, mozamis wrote:
In post 497, Chumba wrote:I just want the record to show that if scum succeeds in lynching me today as part of their frame job, please oh please lynch roy/arc/prism once I am dead. The frame job points to arc/prism and well Roy is just scum.

that said, hopefully people are smart enough to realize this is a frame job since arch/prism have given shit reasons for suspecting me which i have basically disproven
no you're town we are not lynching you.
think archwing is town tho too

I really wish you hadn't said that. You sabotaged his trap. Whether or not it was intentional by him.

Roy is the only one I tunneled that hasn't done anytging to make me reconsider (as opposed to prism and lalendra who I have flip flopped on). He's confscum in my book I'd rather catch his partners first. But I'll vote for roy if you prefer it chumba.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:23 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 502, mozamis wrote:think a lot of my day 1 reads were garbage,so kinda starting again
Moz, Chumba, Archwing town

Don't think so.. I think it's very likely that of the 3 I named earlier (arch/roy/paradox) .. paradox is probably the town. He just doesn't play well and/or doesn't care about the game. Nsg said there is night chat, paradox's ISO is so empty it's hard to imagine anyone is coordinating with him. Arch's recent shenanigans with chumba don't make sense from town pov.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.1Sephiroth(1) mozamis

Prism(1) Nero Cain

BuJaber(1) TheGoldenParadox

Leeoon(0)

Chumba(1) Archwing

mozamis(0)

Nero Cain(0)

Roy Tagliaferro(1) Chumba

Lalendra(0)

Archwing(1) BuJaber

TheGoldenParadox(0)

No Lynch(0)

Not Voting(5):Sephiroth, Prism, Leeoon, Roy Tagliaferro, Lalendra,

With 11 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-02-16 17:46:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Lil' lurker check as well. Obv. we dont want a repeat of Day 1, cant just policy lynch lurker (unless genuinely running out of time).
But still, fair chance of at least one scummer not posting much, so a general :igmeou: is always good:
GOLDEN, LEON, HEWHO
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 am

Post by mozamis »

sorry Hewho is Roy forgot that
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 am

Post by mozamis »

prism is still town,so is arch
nero worries me a bit.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 508, mozamis wrote:prism is still town
how can you town read him after his blatant misrep of day 1 events?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:Any day without TIAM is better :/
yeah more info w/out analysis
could have scum Nero on our hands :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 458, Chumba wrote:Let’s lynch Roy. If he doesn’t flip scum something screwy is going on and y’all can lynch me tomorrow.

p.o.e alone makes me suspect roy. what is the case on him?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Moz

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:Though your vote is confusing to me. If you think there are 2 scum off the TIAM wagon then there's a 50% chance to lynch scum in Prism, BuJaber, Leeoon, Lalendra but only a 20% chance in Archwing, Sephiroth, Roy Tagliaferro, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba. Wouldn't it make more sense FYPOV to lynch off the wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Chumba »

I already gave reasons day 1, his end of day 1 play looked bad to me and looking at the vc he definitely looked like scum on the wagon. I also did some reading of isos and such overnight and I really can't see anything that looks town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not paradox for scum on the wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 am

Post by mozamis »

Everyone should read Arch's case on Seph, p461. Entirely agree. Seph is very likely scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba, whats your take on Moz' believe that there are more scum off the TIAM wagon and thus we have a better chance lynching off the wagon but he insists on lynching on the wagon. When asked about it he sidestepped me.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 514, Nero Cain wrote:Why not paradox for scum on the wagon?
I mean I guess he could be scum, but he isn't playing like he cares how people view him and I give a slight town lean for that. If he is scum, he cast a a reasonless l-1 vote on somebody he knows is going to flip town. That is a scummy slot to be in and I don't think he has the skill level to defend himself from that.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 512, Nero Cain wrote:
@Moz

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:Though your vote is confusing to me. If you think there are 2 scum off the TIAM wagon then there's a 50% chance to lynch scum in Prism, BuJaber, Leeoon, Lalendra but only a 20% chance in Archwing, Sephiroth, Roy Tagliaferro, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba. Wouldn't it make more sense FYPOV to lynch off the wagon?
i'm still catching up. so i havent finished my p.o.e yet.

i'm not really interested in the whole "were trhey on/off wagon" thing, just who scum are. maybe they were all on wagon, maybe none.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:Chumba, whats your take on Moz' believe that there are more scum off the TIAM wagon and thus we have a better chance lynching off the wagon but he insists on lynching on the wagon. When asked about it he sidestepped me.
I am having trouble reading moz in general. i find a lot of his play weird and I don't find myself agreeing with him that much so he could also be scum but that isn't really enough right now.

I need to get out of my tunnel vision, that I promised myself I wouldn't get in on this account so if somebody makes a really convincing case on somebody else, I will definitely take it seriously but for right now, I think pressuring roy is a smart play.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:Chumba, whats your take on Moz' believe that there are more scum off the TIAM wagon and thus we have a better chance lynching off the wagon but he insists on lynching on the wagon. When asked about it he sidestepped me.
1) i retract anything i may have said about "on/off" wagon analysis, i hadnt caught up fully yet.
2) Dont misrep me, i clearly wasnt saiyng "definitely so and so on wagon," i was tossing around casual ideas.

Your thoughts on Seph scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 509, Chumba wrote:
In post 508, mozamis wrote:prism is still town
how can you town read him after his blatant misrep of day 1 events?
Your locked in TvT OMGUS with him. I havent seen anything misreppy from him.
even if you disagree with me, i think a good idea is to let "cooler heads prevail" and put him on the back burner for now and concentrate on Roy who is a better bet.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 am

Post by mozamis »

or ideally vote Seph who is prob scum.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 515, mozamis wrote:Everyone should read Arch's case on Seph, p461. Entirely agree. Seph is very likely scum.
unfortunately i can't really trust anything arch says anymore. he attempted to deceive people at my expense and I can't see town motivation. If I read that post, I will wonder if he is being honest or attempting to deceive people again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not misrepping you. I am, TBF, you did say "guess" but I still felt like even if that was a guess you'd still believe in it. So I felt like it was a valid question to ask. I find the timing a little bit odd that as soon as I ask you then you're like "OH I need to violently change my reads!"

Seph is prob town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”