Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Lalendra »

Why are you choosing NOT to explain it? What pro-town reason could you possibly have for not explaining your vig shot on a townie that put us into mylo?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1049, eth0s wrote:I don't need to explain my choice on rb. That doesn't make me scummy.
It doesn't necessarily make you scummy, but I do think it's anti-town to withhold that information. You're giving people a reason to doubt your claim.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 am

Post by profii »

Well that was an unexpected turn in the wrong direction
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1052, profii wrote:Well that was an unexpected turn in the wrong direction
what?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by profii »

I was content that Acryon and Lale were the last 2 scum. You’ve just put massive doubts in my mind by not going through rb when we are at MyLo

I can roll with not mass claiming on the off chance there is 1 last PR but I don’t know why you wouldn’t talk about a spent Pr, especially when you used it to kill a player who hammered an obvious-town, it wasn’t a bad call
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

I shot rb because I have been scumreading him all game and he has been voting around like crazy and he has been super pushy on all the town that has been lynched. I probably shouldn't have hesitated to say anything, I just thought it was the right move at the time. The only part I was lying about was the 1 shot part. I have one shot left and if we lynch either acryon or lale and they flip red, I am shooting the other.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by profii »

so you are 100% sure Kop is not scum? Can you say why?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1056, profii wrote:so you are 100% sure Kop is not scum? Can you say why?
I'm not positive but the interactions from acryon and lalendra have been pointing towards scummates for awhile now. I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1057, eth0s wrote: Can't really argue with that because I I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
This.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:51 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1058, acryon wrote:
In post 1057, eth0s wrote: Can't really argue with that because I I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
This.
please explain to me how you messed my quote up like that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 am

Post by profii »

I’m all for this but kop needs to help us move the game along at this point
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1059, eth0s wrote:
In post 1058, acryon wrote:
In post 1057, eth0s wrote: I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
This.
please explain to me how you messed my quote up like that
:lol: Sorry I am at work and must have posted something I was saying elsewhere into your quote without realizing. Fixed above.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1060, profii wrote:I’m all for this but kop needs to help us move the game along at this point
Yeah I think he's due for a prod around now.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 am

Post by profii »

Eth0s- note that you said you aren’t 100% on kop
You said you were going to shoot him and Acryon doesn’t care

Please hold fire ;)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1063, profii wrote:Eth0s- note that you said you aren’t 100% on kop
You said you were going to shoot him and Acryon doesn’t care
I wouldn't say I don't care, but in weighing how I was going to respond to that, I figured it was likely better to just let it go for now and we can talk about it later after we sort out today better.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Archwing »

Kop has been prodded.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 am

Post by profii »

What? The game is at 0mph right now

What is left to sort? Everyone has given a read and it looks like Lalendra could easily have been lynched

I’m ready to place a vote on you first or if town still really want to go with Laleandra I’m confident we’ve found the scum team

The reason you’ve just moved into number 1 spot is I’m confident there is a vig based on 2 kills. I’m happy it’s eth0s based on no cc
I’m really concerned that eth0s claimed 2 shot and intent to fire on a player and you didn’t react to it. The only saving grace is you _did_ scum read him which is probably the only thing making me hesitate putting a vote in
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:37 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1066, profii wrote:What? The game is at 0mph right now

What is left to sort? Everyone has given a read and it looks like Lalendra could easily have been lynched

I’m ready to place a vote on you first or if town still really want to go with Laleandra I’m confident we’ve found the scum team

The reason you’ve just moved into number 1 spot is I’m confident there is a vig based on 2 kills. I’m happy it’s eth0s based on no cc
I’m really concerned that eth0s claimed 2 shot and intent to fire on a player and you didn’t react to it. The only saving grace is you _did_ scum read him which is probably the only thing making me hesitate putting a vote in
Well to be quite honest I think he is likely only 1-shot, and I think he's claiming what he is to try and get the lynches he thinks are correct.

And we have heard very very little from Kop. That's what's left to sort. Reminder that we don't get another chance at being wrong.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

Post by eth0s »

acryon is 99% scum in my head. Lale I'm not
quite
as convinced on, but if acryon flips red I will still shoot them.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

Post by eth0s »

I just want Kop to play with us.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1068, eth0s wrote:acryon is 99% scum in my head. Lale I'm not
quite
as convinced on, but if acryon flips red I will still shoot them.
Why do you think I'm scum?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 1067, acryon wrote:
In post 1066, profii wrote:What? The game is at 0mph right now

Well to be quite honest I think he is likely only 1-shot, and I think he's claiming what he is to try and get the lynches he thinks are correct.

And we have heard very very little from Kop. That's what's left to sort. Reminder that we don't get another chance at being wrong.
i thought it was a reaction test too but I’d say you failed
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1071, profii wrote:i thought it was a reaction test too but I’d say you failed
That's fine. In most cases avoid engaging people on their scumreads of me. As town or scum, I'd rather not call attention to it especially when defenses don't get you anywhere. If someone makes a case for me, I try to just let my body of work speak for me.

Obviously a bit different now that I now have 40% of the game scumreading me. And the fact that it's the two people I think are town, that doesn't bode well.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Post by profii »

I actually want to hear from Lalendra at this point

Specifically - what’s your opinion on the last few posts?

If you think Acryon is happy for kop to die to cause a scum win who is his buddy?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 241, acryon wrote:
In post 226, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 89, acryon wrote:
In post 88, Sauce wrote:
In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Putting a giant target on his head by not posting a single original comment. Best-case scenario he looks like unhelpful town which often end up being lynch-worthy.
You and I have different definitions of WK'ing.

Unlike Profii, I am not convinced by Sauce's most recent post that he's not scum. Feels like he's getting credit for giving extra effort and I don't agree with that.

Sauce - Scum
Dunker - Lean-scum
Lalendra - Lean-scum
Hyung - Null
RB - Lean-town
Profii - Lean-town
Thor - Town
ethos - Town
FlavorLeaf - Town
lal is lean-scum with no reason given
In post 249, acryon wrote:
In post 248, profii wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
In post 245, acryon wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
I don't think so. See from him.
Acryon - given I mentioned this and you gave the same answer. (Approx post 90ish) It stands to reason that Lalendra isn’t reading the thread in any great detail (confirmed by a distinct lack of offense)

Do you think this lack of attention could be down to being scum and knowing who the scum are?

Because I do!

VOTE: Lalendra
Possible. The thing I have issue with for Lalendra is the overall content. Outside of their first few posts, every post has been about FL or Sauce. For Sauce, it's sort of pushing people away from him as scum, and for FL it's an internal struggle about whether his playstyle is scum or NAI.
Okay so now we see that acry is suspicious of Lale based on "overall content" but if you read Acryon's ISO, you can actually see that he himself was pretty much only talking about the same things he was calling Lale out for. Weird, huh?
In post 345, acryon wrote:
In post 310, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why is flavor leaf still alive
Do you think you've added more to the game than he has?
In post 315, rb wrote:VOTE: eth0s

If Sauce is scum, he'll never win the game. I'd rather lynch this.
Eh, people forget easily. Usually near-lynches take quite some time to complete on future days, if they ever do.
In post 340, rb wrote:Brevity =/= scummy.
This is true, although it's worth noting that less content means less to analyze which means it's more difficult for town to find scum overall. So being brief does not make one scummy, but extreme brevity can be somewhat anti-town.
So a near lynch is a bad idea? This can also be read as "let's lynch sauce now while he is in the spotlight". I could see this being a play to get a quicklynch rolling on sauce before he has a chance to start being useful. Or something along those lines
In post 883, acryon wrote:
In post 882, rb wrote:> dunker and lalendra are my top2 scumreads
*doesnt vote either of them*

dkskdkskkakdgjshhahwhdjkfkskzjflekddl
Let me phrase it like this. Dunker and Lalendra are my top 2 scumreads. Kop as a priority supersedes that because it's impossible to have a read one way or the other on him right now.
This is bullshit and the scumread on lale has still not been explained well up to this point. Still very hypocritical to be "scumreading" Lale here if you're Acryon.
In post 950, acryon wrote:
In post 947, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: lalandra
scum
Why did you switch off of eth0s? You seemed sure he was scum based on your metaread.
"Why did you switch off the guy I'm townreading for the guy I'm scumreading?" ...
In post 1017, acryon wrote:
In post 1008, profii wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 845, Thor665 wrote:Very softly increasing my town read on Dunk and Eth0s.
Don't see much action from Lalendra.

But maybe she's townish too due to lack of action and being the counter? Eh, it's more vague there, but I don't see a particularly high value in Eth0s or Dunk scum going to start a counterwagon on her towards the end, moreso for Dunk than Eth0s as he also wasn't mindful of being on a mislynch wagon.

So probably one scum in acryon, rb, Dunk, Lalendra, profii
I don't think Sauce would require a double scum push for a lynch.
So we have eth0s and Kop as high odds for 1 scum amongst them.

VOTE: Kop

You were active at night because you weren't replaced.
How was the scum QT ;)
Anyone else content that was a bread crumb?
I agree, and nice catch, although as you mentioned later on, it just means she didn't submit a kill.
In post 1011, profii wrote:Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

I think the main consideration for scum is the 1on1off theory - if they kill Thor/leave me alive it makes you think the 1on1off is a threat to scum - this means subject to no cc on Eth0s and we take that at face value the logical lynch is Kop

However, if we wifom then we could say it’s a bluff and they were both on the lynches - this makes it Lalendra and Acryon

Now, I note Lal and Acryon were on both lynches. I also note I initially voted for Acryon and he got me to review and I did move off him. Unfortunately for him, I went for Thor which didn’t help a lynch. With the even numbers in this game I still think the majority was tough so I’m sticking with my 2on theory and sayings it’s Acryon and Lalendra
Thor is a very strong player with a lot of experience, which is enough reason for a kill IMO. Being in MyLo, I'd be more worried about scum using a kill to lead us into making bad decisions based on WIFOM.

The main thing that gave me pause with Lalendra was the interaction dunker was having with her, but now that he's flipped town, my reservations are mostly gone.

eth0s is 100% town. I've felt profii has been genuine for much of the game, leading me to believe he is still town. This leaves Kop and Lalendra. Lalendra is the most clear to me. Once Lal flips scum, it's likely Kop but can also see a scenario where I'm very upset with myself for letting profii lead me on.
No. This post is not townie at
all
. And Acryon is still yet to vote Lalendra..
In post 1030, acryon wrote:
In post 1028, profii wrote:the purpose of that was the RB town block he called out was perfect, so revisiting my logic that we should have looked at
sauce
/lal/acryon given the entire thing was unlikely to be a entirely town driven thing, it supports a lynch on lal or acryon which is where my focus is right now

I'd made a case against acryon based on his interactions with saucy and i guess i let him lead me to thor, but interestingly, no one followed me, so i am going to look to see if anyone tried to bring me round to dunkers. i was pretty sure he was town though so would have been tough/obvious for scum to try anything...

Let's try and predict the game:

player: lynch choice 1: lynch choice 2

Profii: Acryon - Lalendra
eth0s: Lalendra - Acryon
Lalendra: Profii - eth0s
Acryon: Kop - Lalendra
Kop: Lalendra + ?

what else do we know. eth0s made a vig claim and we've had no cc. That's a good thing and puts more doubt on Lalendra.

I say we lay down votes if anyone else agrees?
My order would definitely Lalendra, then Kop.

Also,
no one should lay down votes
. There are 2 scum left and only 3 required to lynch. If town lays down even a single vote on another town and the scum are on at the same time that's GG.

We should speak entirely in hypothetical votes until the time comes when we're ready to pull the trigger for the day.
In post 1033, acryon wrote:
In post 1031, Lalendra wrote:That fact, in and of itself, should make you suspicious of the fact that there are 4 people who seem to agree on lynching me. Two of them are scum and two are misguided town.
It's very reasonable that scum would be bussing.
In post 1035, acryon wrote:
In post 1034, profii wrote:
In post 1031, Lalendra wrote:That fact, in and of itself, should make you suspicious of the fact that there are 4 people who seem to agree on lynching me. Two of them are scum and two are misguided town.
In post 1033, acryon wrote:
It's very reasonable that scum would be bussing.
@Acryon, what do you want to see from the body of town players before we actually vote?

It seems clear that Lalendra is likely going today - I think explaining that eth0s read away will be tough based on the lack of counter claim so I don't anticipate anyone changing their view.

I suggest we do not speculate on night kills or tomorrows actions as we will only give scum clues on who is town blocking with each other and who they should kill.
I just hate the idea that we could potentially rush into a game-ending move. But people do seem fairly locked in.

I also think it doesn't make sense to speculate on NK or anything, but I do think everyone should get their reads out in the event they die.

@eth0s: Given Lalendra-scum, can you give an explanation on how your remaining reads shake out?
The last three quotes speak for themselves. I would still like for kop to share before anyone starts voting though.

Please don't start a massclaim or anything yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”