Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

Mini Normal 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands Mafia

In a small town in Italy, the mafia has seized influence. At first, everyone was a bit indifferent. The economy was booming and everyone lived in harmony. But everything changed when the mafia attacked. Important officials were killed nearly every night. The townspeople lived in fear for their lives, but hoped that the police would be able to do something about it. Unfortunately they were wrong. One fateful morning, the sheriff was found dead in his office, with a bullet wound in the head.

"Crap, he was our last cop!" the citizen exclaimed.

It was then they realized they had to take justice into their own hands.

This is a semi-open game, and as indicated by the flavor text,
there are no regular cops with modifiers of any kind or roles with regular cop abilities

Player List
  1. Alexcellent
  2. Awoo
  3. Cedrick
    Vanilla Townie
  4. Fissure (
    replaces
    Guy_Named_Riggs )
  5. havingfitz
  6. Havo
  7. Lexa
    Mafia Goon
  8. Luca Blight
  9. Mumble
    Town Doctor
  10. northsidegal
    Vanilla Townie
  11. Eddie Cane (
    replaces
    numberQ )
    Mafia Goon
    , .
  12. Papa Zito
  13. Maki Harukawa (replaces rb)
    Mafia Odd-Night Rolecop
    , lynched on

Links

Current Vote CountNot Voting: Everyone Still Alive.

Deadline2018-03-10 22:30:00 -7:00
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 41 times in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Beefster »

General

1. Follow site rules. Play to win. Have fun.
2. I reserve the right to change game rules if the need arises, however, I will announce the rule change publicly and give sufficient warning before fully enforcing said rules. If you are the reason I need to make a rule, you will most likely be banned from all future games modded by me.
3. Pretending to violate any of these rules will be treated the same as an actual violation.
4. Everyone is here to have fun, and I hope that we will all keep this in mind throughout the game. Please contact me directly (by PM) with any problems or questions. In the event that I make an error, please call it to my attention by PM or by addressing me in the relevant thread (I will look for “@Mod”). Bold or large text is preferred for inline questions. I am more likely to miss it if it is not bolded.

Posting

5. Players should use English exclusively, without any form of hidden or encoded text.
6. Once I have declared a player to be dead, that player should not post in the main thread until I have declared the game to be over.
7. Players should not provide direct quotations from, images of, or other provable references to any game-related PM or PT.

Timing

8. Each Day Phase will last 14 days. Each Night Phase will last 48 hours. Deadlines may be extended at my discretion as necessary to ensure that the game continues smoothly. Any such extension will be announced in the main thread.
9. If you have not posted for 48 hours you will receive a prod. If you do not post within 24 hours of a prod you will be replaced. A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum. Players on V/LA will be exempt from these prod requirements; however, if a player requires an extensive period of V/LA, I may determine that the game would be better served by a replacement and replace that player at my discretion.
10. Players who do not make sufficient attempt to participate (including--but not limited to--players who require repeated prods) may be replaced at my discretion.
11. Players may request that I prod someone who has been inactive for at least 24 hours.
12. If a player being replaced for inactivity should return to the game before a replacement is found, that player may be allowed to continue in the game at my discretion. However, once a player has been replaced, that player may not continue in the game.

Day Phase

13. Players may vote to lynch another player using vote tags as demonstrated below.
VOTE: Name
In order to be counted, votes should appear on a separate line and not within spoiler tags or otherwise concealed. Votes not following this format may be counted if I believe that a vote was intended.
14. When one player has achieved a majority of votes (more living players voting for that player than living players not voting for that player), that player will be lynched and the phase will end. If the deadline is reached before a lynch is achieved, no player will be lynched.
15. Players may vote to end the phase without a lynch. An example of such a vote is given below:
VOTE: No Lynch
If the number of living players voting for this option is greater than or equal to the number of living players not voting for this option, the phase will end without a lynch and the game will proceed directly to Night Phase.
16. Players may continue to post in the main thread until I have announced the end of the phase, regardless of whether or not a lynch has occurred.

Mod Posting

This is my color, please refrain from using it. This is #FF8000. I imagine this isn't likely to conflict with any colors used by players, which is why I like it and why there probably won't be any issues anyway. This color will most likely only be used for inline comments when commenting on player posts.

Game Design

17. In addition to the site-wide rules, it may be useful to review the Normal Game guidelines and the Natural Action Resolution guidelines.
18. All PTs related to this game will be closed during the day. Every PT related to this game will be made public after the game is over.
19. This is a semi-open setup: There are no regular cops with modifiers of any kind or roles with regular cop abilities. All other roles/modifiers listed as "Explicitly Normal" in the wiki are fair game.
20. The number of scum is explicitly unconfirmed. Same goes for whether or not there is a serial killer.
21. Each player may only perform one action on any given night.
22. All players who submit a valid action will receive a reply confirming that the action has been received. Results will not be sent until the end of the night phase, immediately before opening the game thread. Nights will not be ended early unless all players still alive agree to it via PM.
23. At least one player will receive the following role PM:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote; you have no night actions.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
Please confirm that you have received this PM by replying with your role and alignment.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Beefster »

Role PMs have been sent. The game will begin when 10/13 players have confirmed.

All players have confirmed.

The game begins! GLHF!
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Beefster »

Day 1 will end on Feb. 23, 2018 at 9:00 am MST. That is in
(expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)

Official Vote Count 1-0
Not Voting
(13): Alexcellent, Awoo, Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, havingfitz, Havo, Lexa, Luca Blight, Mumble, northsidegal, numberQ,Papa Zito, rb
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-1
Havo
(2): Papa Zito, Guy_Named_Riggs
Lexa
(2): havingfitz, northsidegal
numberQ
(2): Awoo, Lexa
Cedrick
(1): numberQ

Not Voting
(6): Luca Blight, rb, Alexcellent, Cedrick, Mumble, Havo

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)

This is my first time using the automated vote counter, so let me know if any of this is incorrect.
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

relocating
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

the
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

vote count
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-2
Lexa
(4): havingfitz, northsidegal, Mumble, Alexcellent
Cedrick
(2): rb, numberQ
Havo
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs, Papa Zito
Alexcellent
(1): Lexa
numberQ
(1): Awoo

Not Voting
(3): Luca Blight, Havo, Cedrick

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Beefster »

Note to all: I would appreciate it if votes were put at the beginning of the line by themselves or put in vote tags. If not using vote tags, be sure to capitalize VOTE and put it on a line by itself.

I'm still ironing out some issues my own vote counter script. I'm transitioning over from the one most mods use. Mine looks out for @mod and buried hammer votes, but it misses some things that the other counter gets.
Last edited by Beefster on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

lets
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

get
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

a
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

vote
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-3
Lexa
(5): havingfitz, Alexcellent, northsidegal, numberQ, Mumble
(L-2)

Mumble
(3): Cedrick, Awoo, rb
Havo
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs, Papa Zito
Alexcellent

Not Voting
(2): Luca Blight, Havo

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline

I've made some improvements in my vote counter script, so name matching is a lot less finnicky. Any reasonable username abbreviation should work as long as it isn't ambiguous. Also note that votes will be ignored if from an alt account.
Votes using vote tags also no longer need to be on a line by themselves.

I should put my script on github...
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-4
Lexa
(5): Alexcellent, Mumble, havingfitz, northsidegal, numberQ
(L-2)

Mumble
(4): Awoo, Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, rb
Alexcellent
Havo
(1): Papa Zito

Not Voting

Deadline

Papa Zito has been prodded.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 260, numberQ wrote:
@mod, I think Lexa's at L-1, latest vote count is missing northsidegal's vote in .
I counted that vote. northsidegal is on Lexa's wagon.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Beefster »

blah
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-5
Lexa
(5): Alexcellent, Mumble, havingfitz, northsidegal, numberQ
(L-2)

Mumble
(4): Awoo, Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, rb
Alexcellent
Cedrick

Not Voting

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-6
Lexa
(4): Alexcellent, Mumble, northsidegal, numberQ
Mumble
(4): Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, Lexa, rb
Cedrick
numberQ

Not Voting
(3): havingfitz, Luca Blight, Havo

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 337, numberQ wrote:
@mod, please replace me

I feel shitty doing this but some real life issues have arisen recently and I'm not able to play mafia right now. Sorry, everyone.
It's all good. Someone already volunteered for the replacement queue, so your replacement will come in soon.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

Eddie Cane replaces numberQ

Everyone give him a warm welcome.

*golf clap*
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-7
Lexa
(4): Alexcellent, Mumble, northsidegal, Eddie Cane
Mumble
Cedrick
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(3): havingfitz, Luca Blight, Havo

Deadline

Nothing has actually changed other than Eddie Cane's replace in, but I need this for my vote counter.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-8
Lexa
(5): Alexcellent, Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Mumble, northsidegal
(L-2)

Mumble
Cedrick
(2): Havo, Papa Zito
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(1): Luca Blight

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-9
Mumble
(5): Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, Havo, Lexa, rb
(L-2)

Lexa
(5): Alexcellent, Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Mumble, northsidegal
(L-2)

Cedrick
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(1): Luca Blight

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Beefster »

Trying a new feature on the vote counter: ordering by when votes were cast and linking to the posts with the votes. Thanks to Cedrick for the feature request/suggestion.

Official Vote Count 1-10
Lexa
(5): , , , ,
(L-2)

Mumble
(4): , , ,
Cedrick
(1):
Eddie Cane
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Luca Blight,

Deadline

As for the link to the previous vote count: Yea or Nay? Size good? Inside or outside vote count box?
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 501, Eddie Cane wrote:
mod - do you have all the bandaids?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you elaborate?
Last edited by Beefster on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Beefster »

*Starts eating popcorn*

This game is fun to watch.

Official Vote Count 1-11
Lexa
(5): Mumble, Alexcellent, northsidegal, Eddie Cane, havingfitz
(L-2)

Mumble
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs, Lexa
havingfitz
(1):
northsidegal
(1):
Guy_Named_Riggs
(1):
Cedrick
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(1): Havo

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-12
Lexa
(3): Mumble, northsidegal, havingfitz
Guy_Named_Riggs
(3): Luca Blight, ,
northsidegal
(1): rb
Mumble
Eddie Cane
havingfitz
(1): Cedrick
Cedrick

Not Voting
(2): ,

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-13
Guy_Named_Riggs
(4): Luca Blight, Havo, Eddie Cane,
Lexa
Cedrick
Mumble
northsidegal
(1): rb
havingfitz

Not Voting
(2): Alexcellent, Guy_Named_Riggs

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 728, Luca Blight wrote:
@Mod
- prod on NSG, if you don't mind?
Sure thing. She's overdue by 9 hours anyway. I spaced checking for prods last night.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Beefster »

northsidegal has been prodded
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

get
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

ready
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

for a
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-14
Guy_Named_Riggs
(4): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo,
Lexa
Cedrick
(3): , ,
Mumble
havingfitz

Not Voting
(1): Guy_Named_Riggs

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Beefster »

Daaaamn! This game is active! So glad I automated vote counting.

Official Vote Count 1-15
Guy_Named_Riggs
(5): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo, ,
(L-2)

Cedrick
(5): rb, Alexcellent, Papa Zito, ,
(L-2)

Lexa
(2): northsidegal, havingfitz

Not Voting
(1): Guy_Named_Riggs

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Beefster »

pagetop
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-16
Guy_Named_Riggs
(5): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
(L-2)

Cedrick
(4): rb, Alexcellent, Papa Zito, Mumble
Lexa
(2): northsidegal, havingfitz

Not Voting
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs,

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

Guy_Named_Riggs has been prodded.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

get
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

the
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-17
Guy_Named_Riggs
(5): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
(L-2)

Cedrick
Lexa
(1): havingfitz

Not Voting
(3): Guy_Named_Riggs, Eddie Cane,

Deadline

Looking for a replacement for Guy_Named_Riggs

If he posts before I find one, he can stay in the game.
Last edited by Beefster on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Beefster »

Fissure replaces Guy_Named_Riggs

Play nice. Play fair. Have fun.

Wow. You joined today. Ballsy jumping into a 43-page game like that.
Last edited by Beefster on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Beefster »

Mumble has been prodded
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Uhhhm. Altslip?

Would you mind reposting that vote as Fissure? That's going to confuse my vote counter otherwise.

I mean, I could manually do it, but it would be nice... :P
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

Papa Zito has been prodded. Again.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

so
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

many
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

to
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

get
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

to
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-18
Fissure
(4): Luca Blight, Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
Cedrick
Lexa
(2): havingfitz,

Not Voting
(3): Eddie Cane, northsidegal,

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-19
Lexa
(5): havingfitz, Fissure, , ,
(L-2)

Fissure
(3): Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
Cedrick
(2): rb, Alexcellent

Not Voting
(3): Eddie Cane, northsidegal, Havo

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-20
Lexa
(4): havingfitz, Fissure, Mumble,
Fissure
(4): Lexa, Cedrick, ,
Cedrick
(1): Alexcellent

Not Voting
(4): Eddie Cane, northsidegal, Havo,

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1236, Papa Zito wrote:
@Mod
I need bullets. You need $$. PM me your Paypal info and let's make this happen.
Sorry. I'm fresh out of bullets. I gave them all to *REDACTED*. All I have left is rope. You're welcome to use it, but only on condition of a majority vote.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Beefster »

A lynch has been achieved!

Official Vote Count 1-FINAL
Lexa
(7): havingfitz, Fissure, Mumble, rb, , ,
(LYNCHED)

Fissure
(2): Cedrick, Awoo
Cedrick
Mumble
(1):

Not Voting
(2): northsidegal, Papa Zito

Last edited by Beefster on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

The townspeople debated among themselves for what seemed like days. They looked around the room for suspicious figures. Could it be the panda-faced man? Or is it the quiet guy in the corner? Perhaps it's the man with the bulky, muscular frame and glasses?

Attention shifted back to the woman with the painted face. She had a youthful glow to her, but something just seemed off. Further interrogation just made her seem all the more suspicious.

With a majority reached, the citizens grabbed her by the arms and legs and carried her off to the town square for her hanging.

In her strained dying breath, she cried, "I... thought... I... could... get... away... with... it..." and her body went limp and lifeless.

(I gave it my best shot. I'm really more of a technical writer)

Lexa was a
Mafia Goon

Night 1 Begins!

Day 2 will begin on February 21, 2018 at 10:30 PM MST (GMT -7)
That is in (expired on 2018-02-21 22:30:00)

If you have a power role, please submit your actions via PM before Day 2 begins.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

The townspeople gathered again in the morning, only to notice that one among them was missing. It was the panda-faced man. He was found dead on his front porch with a bullet hole straight through his forehead.

Upon closer inspection of his home, you discover medical equipment, including scalpels, soutures, and lots of prescription painkillers. But there was no sign of mafia ties.

Mumble was a
Town Doctor

Day 2 Begins!

Day 2 will end on March 7, 2018 at 10:30 PM MST (GMT -7)
That is in (expired on 2018-03-07 22:30:00)

Official Vote Count 2-0
Not Voting
(11): Alexcellent, Awoo, Cedrick, Fissure, havingfitz, Havo, Luca Blight, northsidegal, Eddie Cane, Papa Zito, rb

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-03-07 22:30:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-1
Awoo
Papa Zito
(1):
northsidegal
(1):

Not Voting
(7): Awoo, Cedrick, havingfitz, Havo, Eddie Cane, Papa Zito, rb

Deadline

BTW, my vote counter is usually smart enough to correctly match acronyms, but it tends to work better on names that are CamelCased or snake_cased. Otherwise it pretty much just checks if it starts with the same letter and has all the other letters in the same order.
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1379, northsidegal wrote:
@Mod, when you say there are no roles with "regular cop abilities", would that include roles like Role Cop or Vanilla Cop?
Both of those are fair game, yes.

Nobody has any powers that give guilty/innocent results.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1327, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1323, Cedrick wrote:Post is useless since you didn’t use post tags.
btw, is there a quick way to do this? I never do because I am lazy but it does make reading anything much more enjoyable

Code: Select all

[post]123[/post]

Will link to post #123 with the text "123"

Code: Select all

[post=123]Yo Mama[/post]

Will link to post #123 with the text "Yo Mama"

The latter gets rewritten to an esoteric reference so it still points to the right post even if posts are deleted.

Post tags are really useful as a mod.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

must
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

get
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

to
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

page
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-2
Alexcellent
Papa Zito
(1): Fissure
Havo
(1):

Not Voting
(6): havingfitz, Papa Zito, rb, , ,

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Beefster »

This is what delete superpowers are for. :P
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Beefster »

That was fast.

Official Vote Count 2-FINAL
Eddie Cane
(9): , , , , , , , ,
(LYNCHED)

Papa Zito
(1): Fissure

Not Voting

Deadline

Flip incoming.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Beefster »

It didn't take long for the grimacer to crack under the pressure.

"It was Mister blankface over here! I saw him do it! He's the one! I'm sure of it!"

And like that, the town was convinced.

"Let's peel off his toenails and slice him open with a paring knife!" shouted one villager.

The others were a little disturbed, but with the ice broken, others began shouting ridiculous ways to kill the alleged murderer: Burying him alive, stoning him to death, chaining him to a tree and feeding him to the quails, you name it. The villagers were so sure of themselves that they were arguing about
how
to bring the blank faced man to justice.

Eventually, they settled on tying a millstone around his neck and casting him into the sea. Watching little bubbles rise to the surface of the water was a little anticlimactic. You'll probably burn the next person instead.

Upon inspection of his home, the Mafia connections were obvious, though it's a mystery as to who still remains in this town.

Eddie Cane was a
Mafia Goon

Night 2 Begins!

Day 3 will begin on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 10:00 PM MST (GMT -7)

That is in (expired on 2018-02-24 22:00:00)
Please submit any relevant night actions before then.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Beefster »

The villagers dutifully returned to the town hall, fully expecting someone to be missing. To their surprise, after the headcount,
two
people were missing.

One of the ladies from the far north side of town had a tendency of being late to these meetings, so you thought you might give her a little extra time. Still, nothing. The spectacled muscleman was also nowhere to be found.

Upon investigation of their homes, you found nothing more than ordinary family photos and common decor. Well, that and bulletholes through their heads.

Cedrick was a
Vanilla Townie

northsidegal was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 3 Begins!

Day 3 will end on March 10, 2018 at 10:30 PM MST (GMT -7)
That is in (expired on 2018-03-10 22:30:00)

Official Vote Count 3-0
Not Voting
(8): Alexcellent, Awoo, Fissure, havingfitz, Havo, Luca Blight, Papa Zito, rb

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-03-10 22:30:00)

Reminder: Papa Zito is on V/LA until March 1
Last edited by Beefster on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Beefster »

asdf
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Beefster »

qwerty
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Beefster »

cftgbhu
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 3-1
Fissure
(1):
Papa Zito
(1):

Not Voting
(6): Alexcellent, havingfitz, Havo, Luca Blight, Papa Zito, rb

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

rb has been prodded
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

Apparently all the active players are dead.

Official Vote Count 3-2
Papa Zito
rb
(1):

Not Voting
(5): havingfitz, Luca Blight, Papa Zito, rb,

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Beefster »

Fissure has been prodded
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Beefster »

My bad. Didn't notice that.

I'll get a replacement.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

Maki Harukawa replaces rb
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 3-3
Papa Zito
(3): Fissure, Alexcellent,
(L-2)

Maki Harukawa
Luca Blight
(1):
Havo
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Luca Blight, Papa Zito

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 3-4
Maki Harukawa
(L-2)

Papa Zito
Havo
Awoo
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Papa Zito,

Deadline

Will update front page at next reasonable opportunity.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 3-FINAL
Maki Harukawa
(5): havingfitz, Luca Blight, Fissure, ,
(LYNCHED)

Luca Blight
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Papa Zito, Havo

Maki Harukawa has been Lynched!

Flip incoming
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Beefster »

The villagers always thought the mysterious figure with a skull mask was strange, but they had always assumed it was just a crazy person. Or maybe just a scarface.

Suddenly, the masked figure removed the mask. To their surprise, there was a woman underneath the mask.

With her bad poker face unveiled, it became clear that she was hiding something.

So the mysterious formerly-masked woman was burned at the stake. With the smell of singed hair and burning skin saturating the air, along with the more pleasant odor of firewood, the town sighed in satisfied relief. They dispatched the mafia in record time, no thanks to their useless police officials.

Maki Harukawa was a
Mafia Odd-Night Rolecop

Town Wins!

Flawless Victory
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

Dead Thread
Mafia Thread

Spoiler: Role Assignments
numberQ
Eddie Cane - Goon
Lexa - Goon
rb
Maki Harukawa - Mafia Rolecop (Odd-Night)
havingfitz - JOAT (Track/Watch/Kill)
Luca Blight - JOAT (T/W/RB/GS)
Mumble - Doctor
Havo - VT
Guy_Named_Riggs
Fissure - VT
Awoo - VT
Papa Zito -VT
Cedrick - VT
northsidegal - VT
Alexcellent - VT

Spoiler: Night Actions
Night 1:
rb cops Cedrick
havingfitz watches Mumble
Luca Blight gunsmiths Awoo
Mumble protects Fissure
Eddie Cane kills Mumble

Night 2:
rb kills Cedrick
havingfitz kills northsidegal
Luca Blight watches fitz
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Beefster »

I thought about that. But all the lynches were correct, so there's that.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”