Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Lexa »

@northsidesegal I don't think I understand the position where your vote on me is coming from so I'm going to ignore that for now

What are your thoughts on users: fitz and riggs, specifically the vote to content pattern of the former and the tone of post #26 for the latter
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 71, numberQ wrote:I'm more interested in why Cedrick would hammer Havo but doesn't want to vote him.
if he is willing to hammer anyone who gets to l-1, he has to be willing to receive the same and so I will be happy to oblige. I am not going to vote him because I am not convinced he is scum yet.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

numberq, analyzing is exactly what i'm doing – i'm analyzing
you
! :wink:
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 am

Post by numberQ »

:o
Hey!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Cedrick, why do you want to hammer havo? You know this implies the final vote of a lynch correct? Is this a misunderstanding or do you actually want to lynch him? provide reasoning.

=========
I don't know what to make of Q's reaction to my vote. Made me say "wtf". Here's why I'm voting Q:

- Don't like his tone
- Asking a lot of unnecessary questions , seems like the only purpose of that is to """be town""" or show concern for the game
- wtf
- What north said too
- Doesnt understand that im going to win the game
- [talking about self voting] [Also, why are we arguing the merits of self-voting?] more useless posts why??
- @Q ok what do you make of this? is it AI? because there are votes on lexa, so what do you think of that?
- - doing it again "look at me ive been asking those questions and analyzing" - you shouldnt have to bring this up. your ""townyness"" is being shoved in my face so much that I am forced to question your motivations!

oops sorry if i just made a case on the third page x-D

===============
PEDIT:
Hey north!! see my opener, im taking it easy now. this should have good results :)))))))))
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 75, Lexa wrote:@northsidesegal I don't think I understand the position where your vote on me is coming from so I'm going to ignore that for now

What are your thoughts on users: fitz and riggs, specifically the vote to content pattern of the former and the tone of post #26 for the latter
i'd appreciate if you could explain
your
thoughts on those people first, because you haven't really said anything about either so far and i don't want to just give you my thoughts for you to just agree with or say that that's what you were thinking.

things fall apart
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 76, Cedrick wrote:
In post 71, numberQ wrote:I'm more interested in why Cedrick would hammer Havo but doesn't want to vote him.
if he is willing to hammer anyone who gets to l-1, he has to be willing to receive the same and so I will be happy to oblige. I am not going to vote him because I am not convinced he is scum yet.
Hello fellow off-siter!

I'm curious why you would be willing to proceed with a quickhammer, neglecting claims and such. I'm not sure I see Havo's willingness to do the same as justification to turbo him off hand
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:28 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 81, Lexa wrote:Hello fellow off-siter!

I'm curious why you would be willing to proceed with a quickhammer, neglecting claims and such. I'm not sure I see Havo's willingness to do the same as justification to turbo him off hand
what makes you call him an off-siter and not an alt?

why ask the same question that a few people have already asked at this point?

things fall apart
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 80, northsidegal wrote:
In post 75, Lexa wrote:@northsidesegal I don't think I understand the position where your vote on me is coming from so I'm going to ignore that for now

i'd appreciate if you could explain
your
thoughts on those people first, because you haven't really said anything about either so far and i don't want to just give you my thoughts for you to just agree with or say that that's what you were thinking.
Sure, haven't said anything about them so far because they're on my radar for trying to sort them!

With respect to Riggs I'm trying to determine if his entrance was genuine or not. His #26 seems towny on the surface from a tonal level but it's also the kind of vanilla entrance I've seen scum do practically every game; I'm trying to decide if there's more to read below the surface or not which is why I wanted your thoughts, to see if I was the only one it concerned.

Fitz is on my radar for his curious mode of engagement, entering with the naked RVS vote into the naked vote on me, yet responding to dialogue with me fairly quickly. Usually I'm familiar with people taking one tack or the other, dropping naked votes to pressure people without giving them much to rebut against, probing for reactions, or engaging with them directly to try and suss out their alignment. I don't often see the pressure voting tack dropped so quickly and so I'm wondering if there's more to that pattern. In general nothing he's said has been specifically alignment indicative but his analysis of me was fairly surface level which could be an indicator of scum if he uses future surface level analysis to push for a lynch.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 82, northsidegal wrote:
In post 81, Lexa wrote:Hello fellow off-siter!

what makes you call him an off-siter and not an alt?

why ask the same question that a few people have already asked at this point?
Just my natural thought process I guess. My home site doesn't allow alt accounts.

I don't really care if other people have asked similar or the same questions, I want engagement and I want dialogue, preferably with me so I can sort people
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 79, Awoo wrote:Cedrick, why do you want to hammer havo? You know this implies the final vote of a lynch correct? Is this a misunderstanding or do you actually want to lynch him? provide reasoning.

=========
I don't know what to make of Q's reaction to my vote. Made me say "wtf". Here's why I'm voting Q:

- Don't like his tone
- Asking a lot of unnecessary questions , seems like the only purpose of that is to """be town""" or show concern for the game
- wtf
- What north said too
- [talking about self voting] [Also, why are we arguing the merits of self-voting?] more useless posts why??
- @Q ok what do you make of this? is it AI? because there are votes on lexa, so what do you think of that?
- - doing it again "look at me ive been asking those questions and analyzing" - you shouldnt have to bring this up. your ""townyness"" is being shoved in my face so much that I am forced to question your motivations!

oops sorry if i just made a case on the third page x-D

===============
PEDIT:
Hey north!! see my opener, im taking it easy now. this should have good results :)))))))))
Good case

VOTE: numberq

@awoo: what about his tone is pinging you? Has seemed fairly par for the course so far
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 79, Awoo wrote: - Asking a lot of unnecessary questions , seems like the only purpose of that is to """be town""" or show concern for the game
Asking for clarification on something I'm confused on is trying to show concern for the game?
Oh yeah I forgot my bad
Yeah that whole argument line probably was useless, that's why I pointed that out in my post and turned attention back on Cedrick's statements.
I didn't really make anything of it, seemed to me that Lexa also didn't notice the account was 2 days old. The off-siter comment is weird as hell though. I think it pairs well with north's comment about the meta question being out of the blue and possibly indicative of scum-buddying.
Out of context, sure, but I was directly replying to north implying I wasn't doing anything with my aggressive wagoning of Havo.

@north, is there another reason for your vote other than weird interactions with Cedrick? If not, why Lexa and not Cedrick?

In fact I'm gonna vote Ced, pending his explanation for the hammer-but-no-vote comment.

VOTE: Cedrick

PEDIT:
Lexa wrote:Good case
You mean first case. Didn't you jump on the Havo wagon too, at the first sign of any momentum?
Hey!
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Lexa »

lol

14 posts and one vote

such momentum
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Lexa »

Good misrep tho keep it up!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Awoo »

Cedrick is a terrible vote and you know it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:49 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 83, Lexa wrote:With respect to Riggs I'm trying to determine if his entrance was genuine or not. His #26 seems towny on the surface from a tonal level but it's also the kind of vanilla entrance I've seen scum do practically every game; I'm trying to decide if there's more to read below the surface or not which is why I wanted your thoughts, to see if I was the only one it concerned.
i don't see anything alignment indicative about riggs' and i'm not sure why this specifically was something that caught your eye as something to be analyzed.
Fitz is on my radar for his curious mode of engagement, entering with the naked RVS vote into the naked vote on me, yet responding to dialogue with me fairly quickly. Usually I'm familiar with people taking one tack or the other, dropping naked votes to pressure people without giving them much to rebut against, probing for reactions, or engaging with them directly to try and suss out their alignment. I don't often see the pressure voting tack dropped so quickly and so I'm wondering if there's more to that pattern. In general nothing he's said has been specifically alignment indicative but his analysis of me was fairly surface level which could be an indicator of scum if he uses future surface level analysis to push for a lynch.
neither of fitz's votes have been naked, even if there wasn't a lot said in either of the posts. i'm also not sure what you mean by him "dropping the pressure voting tack" – clearly his initial vote on you had some reasoning, which he followed up on and described to you.

things fall apart
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:51 am

Post by numberQ »

I think it's a pretty good vote. Do you think his actions aren't vote-worthy?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:51 am

Post by numberQ »

^ that was to Awoo
Hey!
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 90, northsidegal wrote:
In post 83, Lexa wrote:With respect to Riggs I'm trying to determine if his entrance was genuine or not. His #26 seems towny on the surface from a tonal level but it's also the kind of vanilla entrance I've seen scum do practically every game; I'm trying to decide if there's more to read below the surface or not which is why I wanted your thoughts, to see if I was the only one it concerned.
i don't see anything alignment indicative about riggs' and i'm not sure why this specifically was something that caught your eye as something to be analyzed.
You know the feeling you get when something is so nondescript it stands out to you? Basically that. The rest of the playerbase so farmostly have had something distinctive or defining about them. Not so much riggs. Hence, caught my notice, hence, thinking about if it's meaningful
neither of fitz's votes have been naked, even if there wasn't a lot said in either of the posts. i'm also not sure what you mean by him "dropping the pressure voting tack" – clearly his initial vote on you had some reasoning, which he followed up on and described to you.
In my experience people who pressure vote as a primary tactic continue that for some time and don't typically engage with the people they're pressure voting. Fitz followed on with neither of those things which makes it notable to me. Personally, I'm rather pleased he responded because it's rather irritating to try to start a conversation and get ignored (which has usually been the case when I've been subject to pressure votes in the past).

I'm guessing we have different meanings of naked voting cause idk how you'd define his rvs vote as anything else
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: lexa

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

That
was a naked vote.

"Vote: Luca Blight because i liked his old avatar better" is a random vote, but not a naked one.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am

Post by northsidegal »

not that it really matters that much. sorry for tripleposting to make this pedantic point.

things fall apart
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 93, Lexa wrote:You know the feeling you get when something is so nondescript it stands out to you? Basically that. The rest of the playerbase so farmostly have had something distinctive or defining about them. Not so much riggs. Hence, caught my notice, hence, thinking about if it's meaningful
This smells funny. Other players are more distinctive so Riggs is suspect? That doesn't make any sense.
Hey!
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Lexa »

You smell funny
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 95, northsidegal wrote:
That
was a naked vote.

"Vote: Luca Blight because i liked his old avatar better" is a random vote, but not a naked one.
Ah, see I see a naked vote as one without game related reasoning attached. Duly noted!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”