legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Fwiw you get 45 minutes only at Miami, then it cuts off.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sky isn't artful enough to execute a plan like this. skitter, I admittedly don't know him well.

If skitter and lego are scum, who's the third, I can't really slot anyone else in to that team
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

skitter maybe*
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1499, legoboyvdlp wrote:I read the message, and did not submit an investigation action, largely because my free wifi allowance at Miami airport ran out, and I didn't wish to pay for it... I can't prove it, so there you are, go ahead.
This is the crappiest excuse ever.

So when you checked your PM, You didn't pick a single person to investigate if you knew you wouldn't have good internet access to pick later?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum doesn't make an elaborate fakeclaim like this then forget obvious details like this, I'm fairly certain lego is being truthful at this point.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

oh lol look, here's Jay to shit on the claim. Yeah it's Sky/Jay/Montosh, stick a fork in it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

agreed, i don't see why he wouldn't just claim another result on jay or espeonage. lego is solid town.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Sky. I can't see why a town would fake claim cop.

VOTE: Sky_Paladin

At this point, it is up to you guys. I will try to help, and I hope you vote wisely.

Pedit: I'm sorry, but that is correct.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Pedit 2: (Well of course you aren't going to say the guy who just probably saved your bacon is lying, are you? :P)
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

if lego were scum with jay, he would've claimed a not goon result on him – if he were scum and jay was town, he would've claimed a goon result on him. him not claiming a result on jay at all makes him probably town. is my logic wrong somehwere?

things fall apart
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm calling out a crappy play, and wondering what's going through either Sky or Lego's mind for both fricken claiming Cop.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lego, I personally, am outraged you didn't dedicate yourself to this game and plan your limited internet access around it when you were trying to enjoy your holiday. How selfish of you. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1510, JaydragonKing wrote:I'm calling out a crappy play, and wondering what's going through either Sky or Lego's mind for both fricken claiming Cop.
Are you calling out a crappy play or are you trying to find scum?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1503, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 1499, legoboyvdlp wrote:I read the message, and did not submit an investigation action, largely because my free wifi allowance at Miami airport ran out, and I didn't wish to pay for it... I can't prove it, so there you are, go ahead.
This is the crappiest excuse ever.

So when you checked your PM, You didn't pick a single person to investigate if you knew you wouldn't have good internet access to pick later?
You think I should waste money to do that?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by northsidegal »

it's still correct to no-lynch i'm pretty sure. this is why i wanted to wait for sky to get back – the goon cop result on me would've been
transparently
fake, there's no way sky would've voted the worst day two if he had a guilty on me.

things fall apart
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Hey look, Lego the idiot is back.

Well, what is done is done.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not seeing the no lynch utility at this point, scum now has the excuse to kill lego and it not reflect badly on Jay, or no kill gambit and try to discredit lego, which is what they're gonna need to do anyway, it's all wifom and doesn't really advance the gamestate
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Either scum kill me and Sky leads you to your doom or scum don't kill me and I am mislynched. So I guess either you trust me and lynch Sky or else do what is probably the right thing to do, since I am usually idiotic.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're not an idiot, Jay just has to say that because he's scum
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

(The first part of the statement is incorrect - if I die, then Sky is confirmed scum. Apologies)
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i mean, i agree with you, but sky never actually hardclaimed cop. this is why you should've waited.

things fall apart
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1518, Not_Mafia wrote:You're not an idiot, Jay just has to say that because he's scum
Why do you gotta make it sound like I'm the asshole in this situation?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

It was fairly evident what he was going to do, unless he was trying to draw out a counter claim (PR hunting for the NK perhaps or else actuaoly a town trying to find a scum by fake claiming, hoping to draw a scum counter? IMO the first is much more realistic, considering that we do not know if we have 4 or 3 prs.)
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Answer me this then... When you read about him softclaiming Goon Cop, did you in fact notice that he'd be on V\LA from the 9th to the 12th?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 1488, legoboyvdlp wrote:As of now, I am counterclaiming cop. I think there is not much point waiting for him to heavily deny softclaiming cop, but if he does, he is almost certainly scum, given his heavy crumbs. I can point out an early crumb if necessary. I might have been too obvious, as I think someone (mutant) picked up on it.

On night 1 I investigated Espeonage, and found him not to be a goon, as we now know. On the following days I was V/LA and rather surprised by the speed, as I expected to get a result N3 as well, but you guys messed that up.

Note that sky IIRC was town reading NM, which if he flips scum will mean NM is more likely to be scum. Also, he seemed to crumb TW being scum as well as NSG in 1208. Thus, those two are likely town.

I think we found scum.
So your one result is the guy we know flipped town and then you got nothing the rest of the nights? And you made a CC to a softclaim? Why? Looks like trying to pre-empt sky so you look more town.

You say you've got crumbs you can point out? By all means show what you've got.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Return to “Completed Open Games”