Newbie 1846 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

i have read MagikHorse's posts twice, and really cannot find a single thing I disagree with or find scummish. Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town, but if Lucky has taught us anything is that meta shouldn't be a main reason for suspicion. Still his point about me immediately thinking Lucky was town after he was lynched and still acted town was kind of incorrect, and probably the opposite of what a scum person would have done anyway.

My read list goes as follows, with my percentages on the likelihood of being scum

{MagikHorse} I can not find more than one thing I find scummy in their gameplay, and even that is weak. I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I, which is a win for scum if suspicious enough. However, it just as easily, and probably more likely, have been Magik saying that those two people were the people they would feel comfortable lynching.
(2%)

{Cabd} I don't really know what to say about Cabd. For starters, they are very experienced, and tracking any notable scum features in their play is going to be hard. However, some things are a little suspicious. One that particularly annoyed me during a re-read, mentioning that the game basically pended on UCV's decisions is not a thing a very experienced player should be saying. YOU can convince people just as well, the only difference is that he's the IC, and is under obligation to be helpful. You weren't exactly coming up with unique points or developed reasoning. Also, Lucky was somewhat right in that you were somewhat lurking, although Lucky kind of missed the part where you said you had stuff going on in your life.
22%

{Brass/Yankee/Masons} Oh boy, a lot to unpack here. For starters, Yankee's suspicions from post #373:

"My list is Lucky2u, Cabd, Myloninja13 and Leeoon."

This list is from most suspicious to least. This was pretty much exactly the accepted town feelings, except maybe Lucky and Cabd swapped. Whic would be fine if I didn't think the scum team looks like Brass/Leeoon. And then Leeoon did this:

"Town: UCV, Magik
TownLean:Yankee
Null: Cabd
ScumLean: Mylo
Scum: Lucky"

Where aside from the obvious two, Yankee is also the highest. Although these are just two examples. However, going back to just Masons, his L-1 part has already been picked apart, but he really didn't have much either way aside from that.

Wait, I already have to go. Consider this a Part 1.
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Leeoon »

In post 548, brassherald wrote:Leeon talking about it being scum v. scum seems a bit off to me, I mean, it's common sense that the scum are not going to go at each other like that. He was making me uneasy from that point. I do not think he's said anything since then, either.

I almost feel like Cabd was playing specifically to me by pulling his vote off, maybe it is just my paranoia that comes naturally in these games, especially later, but I am not sure that he's quite on the level with that.

Mylo's actions on jumping on a Lucky lynch literally a minute after he is at L-1, then immediately just believing the guy he supposedly mislynched is town feels off to me. The entire twilight just feels like him trying to expand the lynch pool, as well. is also super LAMIST.

And, Magik if you are scum, you deserve to win, honestly, because even my paranoid brain looks and says that the worst thing you said was you were eating ice cream which I miss from the time before I was lactose intolerant.

I'm leaning most towards a Leeon/Mylo scum team, but could see Cabd with either of them at this point.
I'm not sure how you got the impression I said it was scum v scum. Instead I was saying "yeah, Mylo has been pretty scummy, but so have you"

Reads list:

Magik
Brass
Cabd
Mylo
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Leeoon »

In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:i have read MagikHorse's posts twice, and really cannot find a single thing I disagree with or find scummish. Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town, but if Lucky has taught us anything is that meta shouldn't be a main reason for suspicion. Still his point about me immediately thinking Lucky was town after he was lynched and still acted town was kind of incorrect, and probably the opposite of what a scum person would have done anyway.

My read list goes as follows, with my percentages on the likelihood of being scum

{MagikHorse} I can not find more than one thing I find scummy in their gameplay, and even that is weak. I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I, which is a win for scum if suspicious enough. However, it just as easily, and probably more likely, have been Magik saying that those two people were the people they would feel comfortable lynching.
(2%)

{Cabd} I don't really know what to say about Cabd. For starters, they are very experienced, and tracking any notable scum features in their play is going to be hard. However, some things are a little suspicious. One that particularly annoyed me during a re-read, mentioning that the game basically pended on UCV's decisions is not a thing a very experienced player should be saying. YOU can convince people just as well, the only difference is that he's the IC, and is under obligation to be helpful. You weren't exactly coming up with unique points or developed reasoning. Also, Lucky was somewhat right in that you were somewhat lurking, although Lucky kind of missed the part where you said you had stuff going on in your life.
22%

{Brass/Yankee/Masons} Oh boy, a lot to unpack here. For starters, Yankee's suspicions from post #373:

This list is from most suspicious to least. This was pretty much exactly the accepted town feelings, except maybe Lucky and Cabd swapped. Whic would be fine if I didn't think the scum team looks like Brass/Leeoon. And then Leeoon did this:

Where aside from the obvious two, Yankee is also the highest. Although these are just two examples. However, going back to just Masons, his L-1 part has already been picked apart, but he really didn't have much either way aside from that.

Wait, I already have to go. Consider this a Part 1.
So did you do math to get those percentages, or are they completely arbitrary?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 3.1Not voting (5) - Cabd, brassherald, Leeoon, MagikHorse, Myloninja13

With five players alive, it takes three votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is Monday 26th February, 11.30 pm GMT, (in (expired on 2018-02-26 23:30:00)).
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hi Leeoon. Nice to see you here and contributing less than 50 words on the most important part of the game, and no reasonings behind your reads.. And your words were

"Mylo is probably scum, I agree.

That doesn't make you any less scum though."

This means you think I am probably scum, however Lucky is also scum. Not "scummy", specifically scum. As a maf!Leeoon, this post makes complete sense. Why not create a town VS. town match? That creates a win for scum.

Anyway, I'm not up to Leeoon yet. Let me finish Masons/Yankee/Leeoon.

Where aside from the obvious two, Yankee is also the highest. Although these are just two examples. However, going back to just Masons, his L-1 part has already been picked apart, but he really didn't have much either way aside from that. Yankee was also a floater, but he seemed a bit more helpful overall. However, he did have a theory that I find somewhat suspicious:

Post #330: (Note, this was also answering Leeoon)
"Here’s my theory based on the events of day 1.

TGP basically handed the Mafia a present and seemed so scummy that he basically hung himself. So I believe that the Mafia saw this and let the town do its dirty work. In fact, I suspect that not a single Mafia member voted for TGP. This way when he flipped town that would lower the suspicions of them.

So based on that theory, that leaves Cabd, Lucky2u and Myloninja13 as my suspects for being the Mafia. Although it wouldn’t be shocking to me if Cabd and Lucky2u are pretending to be against each other but are really working together.

Here’s how I would rank them right now based on least likely to most likely Mafia based on what I have observed so far.

Myloninja13
Lucky2u
Cabd"

And when Cabd said this: "Is there a concrete reason you propose this theory to the point of explicitly ruling out players on the wagon?", he said:

"I haven't voted yet so I wouldn't say they are completely ruled out. UCV could still be Mafia as far as I'm concerned. However, unless someone counterclaims him or at the very least suspects him I have to assume at this point that he is telling the truth. Had there been no RB you would have definitely been in the clear.

My biggest town lean is actually MagikHorse and his vote right now is also on one of the 3 that I suspect.

With that said we need to get this right otherwise the game is just about over so I'm not voting for anybody at this point until we get as much information as possible to make a final decision."

This just confuses me. His theory (Which, by the way, Yankee's point about no scum voting TGP clears both him and Leeoon, and leaves Lucky, me and Cabd, the most suspicious people overall in Day 2) was at the very least something new, but he pretty much gave himself an 'out' of actually sticking to it all, but also not contributing anything else or pointing out anything else about the people he found suspicious. The "We need to get this right" part is also kind of reduntant, and not voting was really not helping matters anyway. It wasn't LYLO, and it wasn't L-1, he could have voted without reasoning against voting.

Also, when Cabd called Yankee out for considering a scum team of Lucky/Cabd, one of which is confirmed town and the other I don't really find that suspicious, he said this:

"Because there is daytime and nighttime discussion it could very easily be coordinated between you two especially with how scummy TGP played. However, as I stated above I haven't voted yet so I'm open to more information."

I guess that's somewhat fair, but this could apply to really anyone. What about me and Lucky? What about Leeoon and I? Also, more 'reasoning' for not voting. In particular, I dislike "I'm open to more information". Shouldn't that be obvious? Just a natural thing a town person should think?

Then there's a talk between Cabd and Yankee that sounds like the thing he was considering a Lucky/Cabd team for anyway:

"Hi yankee, welcome to two pages ago, there's so much that's happened since you went into cryo-sleep."

"You do realize I have a post on this page above right? What's the matter? You don't like me questioning your scum buddy?"

And then ANOTHER post where Leeoon is his least suspicious:

"That leaves 5 of us. So I think we should each list the 4 people that we suspect in order of suspicion at this point. This way we can develop some type of consensus. So by the time day two comes to an end we're not scrambling to figure out what we are going to do.

My list is Lucky2u, Cabd, Myloninja13 and Leeoon."

And then he disappeared a while later.

Brass is pretty solid, but this:

"Why do you believe Mylo is Scum? Don't make the rest of us do your work for you, make an argument."

I mean... he had done so already, multiple times. I didn't agree with them, but they were arguments.

(And then Leeoon came in asking "what argument?" Convenient.)

The rest of his posts have been fine.

Total scumminess (Somewhat arbitrary, but just so it can be easily compared):
34%

I have to sleep, but expect Leeoon's write down within 24 hours.

In the mean time, can players please post more? I understand Brasses and Cabd's problems, but Leeoon has posted virtually nothing and Magik has unfortunately disappeared.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by brassherald »

Mylo, you're calling people out for disappearing when you have posted walls of text and like halfway through you go, "Well I have to leave, this is it for now!"

We have all of Magik's thoughts, not all of yours
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Leeoon »

Fine, I worded it poorly. That doesn't change what I meant.

And don't even try to call me out for not doing anything on D3, especially when you did nothing on D1 and D2. The worth of a post is not defined by the amount of words. I don't use any more words than I need to. My reads list hasn't changed, that's why I didn't explain it. If you want to see the explanation, go back and read it from D2. Don't say I've posted virtually nothing, D3, because that's not remotely true.

I'm sorry I went on a rant there. Mylo's aggressive tone kinda pissed me off, and I took it personally.

Pedit: Agreed
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Leeoon »

Jeez, this game is slow. Guys, get back into the game.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 555, brassherald wrote:Mylo, you're calling people out for disappearing when you have posted walls of text and like halfway through you go, "Well I have to leave, this is it for now!"

I mean... I had to go to a friends house. I didn't want to lose what I've written.

And I guess that's fair, but I do have things to do in my life too, and I am going to finish it within 24 hours.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 556, Leeoon wrote:Fine, I worded it poorly. That doesn't change what I meant.

And don't even try to call me out for not doing anything on D3, especially when you did nothing on D1 and D2. The worth of a post is not defined by the amount of words. I don't use any more words than I need to. My reads list hasn't changed, that's why I didn't explain it. If you want to see the explanation, go back and read it from D2. Don't say I've posted virtually nothing, D3, because that's not remotely true.

I'm sorry I went on a rant there. Mylo's aggressive tone kinda pissed me off, and I took it personally.

Okay, I apologise for pissing you off. Genuinely, I don't like being rude. So I also apologise in advance...

But I mean... I didn't try to call you out for not doing anything. And while a word count can be deceptive, good luck fitting a helpful analysis, the reasoning behind said analysis and a defense in less than 50 words.

And HOW has your reads list NOT changed??? LUCKY WAS TOWN! You did not post after he was lynched! You thought he was scum! That should have COMPLETELY changed your reads list! You didn't even mention him dying! And you CANNOT just say "Look at my previous day reads" in LYLO, the most important part of the entire day anyway!

Sorry, I just don't get it. And your explanation from Day 2, the entire justification for not explaining even a basic level of reasoning IS THIS:

"I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Town: UCV, Magik

No reasonings, no explanation. nothing. The time before that? This:

"Here's my reads list

Town: UCV, Magick

Null:Lucky, Yankee

Scum: Cabd, Mylon

Here are my questions for everybody.

Yankee: Can you give a detailed reads list, and thoughts on the major events of day 1? I want to see your stance on things.

Cabd and Mylon: More content, please. Neither of you have contributed that much. You can start by doing the same thing I asked Yankee to do.

Lucky: Any over thoughts?

VOTE: Mylon"

I'm sorry Leeoon, but no. You aren't getting away with this. What is your reasonings behind all of your reads? Why should we look at your empty day 2 reads instead of questioning you?

*Deep breaths*

I apologise. But seriously, explain yourself better, preferably before I post a very detailed post explaining why I think you're mafia.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 557, Leeoon wrote:Jeez, this game is slow. Guys, get back into the game.
:roll:

Listen, Cabd is doing something. Magik has at least posted reasoning. i'm shouting my lungs out here. You should know what Brass is doing.

That leaves you, telling people to "get back into the game", when you yourself seem clocked out.
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Leeoon »

In post 558, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 555, brassherald wrote:Mylo, you're calling people out for disappearing when you have posted walls of text and like halfway through you go, "Well I have to leave, this is it for now!"

I mean... I had to go to a friends house. I didn't want to lose what I've written.

And I guess that's fair, but I do have things to do in my life too, and I am going to finish it within 24 hours.
You can just use the draft command.
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Leeoon »

So what's my scumyness percentage?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Sorry about not posting yesterday. Work tired me out, and then I went from there to a church meetup. For now, I'll settle with a couple questions for Mylo.
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town,
Why do you think he's behaving differently in this game?
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I
What makes you think I was trying to start a fight between you and Lucky?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Mylon can you redo post 559 but with quote tags? Really hard to follow what is commentary vs not when you just unformatted textwall.

Code: Select all

commentary like this
[/quote]quotes like this[/quote]

Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

{Leeoon} So, I believe you are currently the most suspicious. Let me explain why!

So, his very first post:

Post #29:
"Here is my arbitrary RVS vote.

VOTE: Not_Mafia"

Nice arbitrary Random voting stage vote. Quick question, why did you add "Arbitrary?" I mean... shouldn't that be obvious if you were town, unless you were specifically picking someone based on past experiences?

And when Magik questioned him about saying Abitrary and picking Not_Mafia, he said:

Post #47:
"NM is a very reactionary player. I know his reaction will shed some light on his alignment, while I don't know anybody else well enough to be sure of that."

But... you said it was arbitrary! That isn't arbitrary! You could have said it was for that, or just not mentioned it.

With the L-1, he found Masons the least suspicious and TGP and Magik the most suspicious.

He explained in detail why he thought TGP was mafia, which was probably the only time I saw him playing proper town. However, TGP was town anyway, so it kind of made it less townie.

Then Leeon posted another reads list:

Post #183:

"Here's that reads list I promised:

{NM,UCV}
{Magik}
{Everybody else is null} (You guys really need to be posting more)
{Masons}
{Golden}"

In which the two confirmed town powers are top, with the virtually confrimed town player next. However, in this he is actually suspicious of Masons.

However, he gets questioned by NM who he would be fine lynching, and the answer was just Golden, not Masons.

He had a few smaller posts afterwards, one almost directly after a prod saying only "Why?", before pointing out to Not_Mafia that a Doc and a JK can be in the same game. This is also actually pretty good, but it comes after a UCV vote and before a TGP vote that seemed like he just wanted to get the day done with, which is really not a good attitude to have.

Then Day 2 and his first post:

Post #314:
"To Ben honest, I don't think TGP flipping town makes Masons/Yankee any more or less scummy. That said, I'm really not sure where my opinion on him lands right now. I guess I'm going to have to see what Yankee brings to the table."

This is kinda weird, considering he should have more to talk about than this, but I guess not overall scummy. Until this:

Post #320:
"Here's my reads list

Yankee: Can you give a detailed reads list, and thoughts on the major events of day 1? I want to see your stance on things.

Cabd and Mylon: More content, please. Neither of you have contributed that much. You can start by doing the same thing I asked Yankee to do.

VOTE: Mylon"

Which has Yankee/Masons less scummy than Cabd, despite earlier Masons being scummier and Cabd being lumped into the "Meh" group. So Masons did change? Or Cabd got clearly worse, while Masons was only Null? And again, no reasoning behind votes.

And then he does this:

Post #353:

"Lucky said Cabd is a town read now because went on a posting spree, Cabd said that was two sudden and a complete 180, I agreed."

So this means that I'm your only scum read at this time, but then he does this:

Post #361:
"This thread is always dead.

VOTE: Lucky

I think mylo is way more likely to be his partner than Cabd."

Wait, why is Lucky scummy now? You agreed with his Cabd reasoning, and he was null anyway. I should be your vote still, right? And now you think he's virtually confirmed scum and scumbuddies must be thought about? And why only mention me and Cabd? Was Yankee an impossible bet at that time?

Also, this:

Post #376:
"I thought the plan was to make the most out of this day? We aren't exactly posting anything."

This one isn't necessarily scummy, but this is kind of hypocritical. Obviously, I wasn't posting much then either, but I didn't mention and imply it was other people's fault. And this day, aside from a reads list with no reasoning, you have not "been making the most of this day".

Post #380:
"Just because he's actively posting now doesn't change the fact that he wasn't earlier. That should still be present in your read of him."

But... you just said earlier you agreed with him. Do you now not agree with him? Is Cabd scummy now?

Then his updated Reads list:

Post #387:
I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Scum: Lucky

What? Why is Lucky scum now? Why is Yankee a town lean? Why is Cabd now a null? Do you agree with Lucky that Cabd should have posted more still? What?

Post #388:
"Mylo if you could decide you want to be part of this game now that would be great."

This is completely fair, and it was what made me post my meta and my lie. Until then, I just floated around, basically just being a pothole. So, thank you for this Leeoon.

Post #408:
"So... if you are so certain that Lucky will be lynched eventually, doesn't that mean you DO have a read on him?"

Yes. To be honest, I didn't even realise at that point that I pretty much had an opinion on anyone anyway.

Post #434:
"Yeah I'd be satisfied with a Lucky or Milo lynch. I think Lucky is a better lynch, as I could very well see Mylo as newb town.

Granted if Lucky flips town than Mylo is scummy af."

THIS is the sort of stuff I was thinking when I said leeoon was becoming more and more scummy. As a maf!Leeoon, this is helping a Lucky lynch and a possible me lynch the next day.

And then his "Mylo is probably scum, but so are you" which a few people have already pulled apart, myself included.

And finally I'm done. So, through all of this, I believe Leeoon is the most scummy. Mainly because:

-Suspicious reads that have very few reasonings and explanations for things
-Reads that consistently save one person who has also consistently saved them
-Votes that I don't believe have ever been on a scum member
-A lack of interesting or actually helpful posts
-Seemingly mainly going along with the agreed town acceptence without reasonings (Most notably lucky)
-Seemingly trying to make me more suspicious than I was already going to be coming in to this day.
-His general posting style that generally is post a lot with about two sentences on them

So, that is my reasoning.

After all of this, it's

Magik
2%

Cabd
22%

Brass
34%

Leeoon
42%

Which as a total equals 100%.

The main reason I used this is so you can compare the percentages, like how I thought there was a 24% chance the scum team ISN'T Brass/Leeoon.

However, after all this I honestly need to update them. It'd probably go now:

Magik
2%

Cabd
14%

Brass
36%

Leeoon
48%

Anyway, time to answer questions!

Pre-edit: Whoops, just noticed Cabd's request. Sorry, I'll try and fix that after I respond to everyone.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 561, Leeoon wrote:
In post 558, Myloninja13 wrote:

You can just use the draft command.
Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks, I'll be sure to use it in the future!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 563, MagikHorse wrote:Sorry about not posting yesterday. Work tired me out, and then I went from there to a church meetup. For now, I'll settle with a couple questions for Mylo.
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:Brasses seem a bit less certain, and not the person I saw in the game where he won it for town,
Why do you think he's behaving differently in this game?
The main difference for me is his overall attitude. He seems a lot more stressed here, when in the other game he was more collected, even in LYLO.
In post 563, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 550, Myloninja13 wrote:I personally felt like it seemed as though Magik was trying to create a town VS. town match between Lucky and I
What makes you think I was trying to start a fight between you and Lucky?
You seemed to be the main person mentioning the lynch being either me or Lucky, or mentioning just us in a post. Obviously, that is somewhat of a stretch, but in retrospect, it could have been an easy Town vs. Town match for a mafia member.

I didn't necessarily mean me and Lucky against each other by the way. I more meant a town or town lynch, which is what it turned out to be.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

As per Cabd's request:
In post 559, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 556, Leeoon wrote:Fine, I worded it poorly. That doesn't change what I meant.

Okay, I apologise for pissing you off. Genuinely, I don't like being rude. So I also apologise in advance...

But I mean... I didn't try to call you out for not doing anything. And while a word count can be deceptive, good luck fitting a helpful analysis, the reasoning behind said analysis and a defense in less than 50 words.

And HOW has your reads list NOT changed??? LUCKY WAS TOWN! You did not post after he was lynched! You thought he was scum! That should have COMPLETELY changed your reads list! You didn't even mention him dying! And you CANNOT just say "Look at my previous day reads" in LYLO, the most important part of the entire day anyway!

Sorry, I just don't get it. And your explanation from Day 2, the entire justification for not explaining even a basic level of reasoning IS THIS:
In post 387, Leeoon wrote:I'll post my reads too. I'm thinking everybody should, and hopefully they can spark some kind of discussion.

Scum: Lucky

No reasonings, no explanation. nothing. The time before that? This:

In post 320, Leeoon wrote:Here's my reads list

VOTE: Mylon

I'm sorry Leeoon, but no. You aren't getting away with this. What is your reasonings behind all of your reads? Why should we look at your empty day 2 reads instead of questioning you?

*Deep breaths*

I apologise. But seriously, explain yourself better, preferably before I post a very detailed post explaining why I think you're mafia.
So Leeoon, can you please counter this?

Also, I apologise for saying "reasonings" every second word, but it's a personal pet peeve of mine. Saying something, without explanation for it always annoys me, online or in real life. But it particularly stings in a game where everything is dictated BY said explanation.
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Leeoon »

I can, not right now though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 am

Post by brassherald »

Cabd, are you going to grace us with your knowledge or are you resigned to just giving prod dodges and IC posts?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't know, are you going to keep being smarmy?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:41 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Please, try to stay civil. No need for these one-liner insults. I know you all suspect each other, but getting people angry is only going to hurt town in the end as emotions like anger take control over reasoned thoughts.
brassherald wrote:Cabd, are you going to grace us with your knowledge or are you resigned to just giving prod dodges and IC posts?
Cabd isn't the IC. UC Voyager was.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Cabd »

It's just a playstyle mismatch. I'm a more sit-back and calm person, Brass likes way more meat to each post. I also am much less post-happy than I used to be in the past, which I know brass has looked into past games of mine, etc etc.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Cabd »

That said, all townreads from day one are dead and it's re-evaluate time; people get to LYLO for a reason, and that reason isn't very often "all their reads are perfect"

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”