Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by rb »

so anyway i'm working 7 days in a row this week and i've so far worked 32 hours in 3 days, i cbf really giving detailed thoughts but i'm not a fan of this replace in and still willing to hammer anywhere from lexa/mumbles/numberq (now eddie cane)

zito's a question mark, probably just lazy town tho and i don't agree on cedrick read

northsidegal i'd hammer too

bye4now
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Cedrick »

I agree with you on mumbles and Eddie. I feel like Eddie is trying the spam it up and be aggressive in order to look town and unfortunately he doesn’t look town and his reads are terrible. He’s annoying and I’m already busy enough his spam posting is going to make it harder to do that.

Mumbles/Eddie - prob scum

Zito/havo/gnr - useless POSs who aren’t providing anything of value to the game.

I’d lynch any one of these people.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Awoo »

come on you two, put a vote behind those words, lets remove eddie. not posting btw at the request of my superiors.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

I’m voting mumbles. No point in letting his wagon die. Vote mumbles
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Awoo, has your scumread on the Q slot strengthened since Cane entered the game, or is it still based entirely on Q?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 351, Beefster wrote:
Eddie Cane replaces numberQ

Everyone give him a warm welcome.

*golf clap*
In post 366, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 45, numberQ wrote:I want to spark some debate, get people stirred up. And I want to see how people interact with the wagon.

Right now we've got:
fitz
Zito
Lexa
numberQ (me)
Awoo
Riggs

on the wagon

oh hey, we are at L-1, unless I missed an unvote.

WE'RE AT L-1, FOLKS

What do you think of the people who jumped on your wagon, Havo?
if havo flips red so is this slot
I love it.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 425, rb wrote:so anyway i'm working 7 days in a row this week and i've so far worked 32 hours in 3 days, i cbf really giving detailed thoughts but i'm not a fan of this replace in and still willing to hammer anywhere from lexa/mumbles/numberq (now eddie cane)

zito's a question mark, probably just lazy town tho and i don't agree on cedrick read

northsidegal i'd hammer too

bye4now
why is mumble scum
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 426, Cedrick wrote:I agree with you on mumbles and Eddie. I feel like Eddie is trying the spam it up and be aggressive in order to look town and unfortunately he doesn’t look town and his reads are terrible. He’s annoying and I’m already busy enough his spam posting is going to make it harder to do that.

Mumbles/Eddie - prob scum

Zito/havo/gnr - useless POSs who aren’t providing anything of value to the game.

I’d lynch any one of these people.
why is mumble scum
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 395, Eddie Cane wrote:zito, what's your lexa read rn? scum, right? would you do that if cedrick won't happen? not that it won't but if it ends up busting.
I think Lexa is town actually.

One of the reasons I've been fairly quiet this game thus far is I don't have a good handle on how any these players think at all so I wanted to let them roam free so to speak and see how they do things without me influencing anyone in any way. Lexa is a good example of this. I think I have a pretty good handle on how she (still ?) works. For example, her latest post:
In post 411, Lexa wrote:Something can be inherently NAI (havo's principle) while being more probably town motivated (scum avoidance of policy Lynch). Straight forward
The obvious contradiction here is that if something is inherently NAI then it simply can't be town motivated otherwise it's not inherently NAI. I've seen her throw a lot of jargon around incorrectly and so I've spent some time parsing if it's misleading or mistaking and I think it's the latter. Lexa's posting doesn't strike me as a player attempting to lead others astray or mask intentions, rather someone who is fairly new to the game (or our variation of it) and is just aggressively naive.

So to answer your question, I'd only vote her to avoid a no lynch at deadline but would vastly prefer a Cedrick lynch at this point. I'd also happily compromise on a riggs lynch, you've gone and shone a spotlight on that slot that I was hoping would stay in the shadows and hang itself but oh well.
Kappa
Just Monika
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 428, Cedrick wrote:I’m voting mumbles. No point in letting his wagon die. Vote mumbles
his wagon is gonna die, maybe you will after
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 432, Eddie Cane wrote:why is mumble scum
It’s in my iso. As the replacement I suggest you read the game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 433, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 395, Eddie Cane wrote:zito, what's your lexa read rn? scum, right? would you do that if cedrick won't happen? not that it won't but if it ends up busting.
I think Lexa is town actually.

One of the reasons I've been fairly quiet this game thus far is I don't have a good handle on how any these players think at all so I wanted to let them roam free so to speak and see how they do things without me influencing anyone in any way. Lexa is a good example of this. I think I have a pretty good handle on how she (still ?) works. For example, her latest post:
In post 411, Lexa wrote:Something can be inherently NAI (havo's principle) while being more probably town motivated (scum avoidance of policy Lynch). Straight forward
The obvious contradiction here is that if something is inherently NAI then it simply can't be town motivated otherwise it's not inherently NAI. I've seen her throw a lot of jargon around incorrectly and so I've spent some time parsing if it's misleading or mistaking and I think it's the latter. Lexa's posting doesn't strike me as a player attempting to lead others astray or mask intentions, rather someone who is fairly new to the game (or our variation of it) and is just aggressively naive.

So to answer your question, I'd only vote her to avoid a no lynch at deadline but would vastly prefer a Cedrick lynch at this point. I'd also happily compromise on a riggs lynch, you've gone and shone a spotlight on that slot that I was hoping would stay in the shadows and hang itself but oh well.
Texas is fairly new, but probably still in the higher experienced half of this game. Granted our home site is a little different but not overly so other than 48h days. Don't know if that makes a difference. I am playing how I am for ~reasons~ but like I haven't tried to hard meta read lrxa really on this site because I was trying to decide how to word it. I think he just is more sensical as town than he is here? Like, when reading his walls did you find a lot of b.s.; id be lying if I said I didn't get bored and skim them.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 179, Cedrick wrote:
In post 127, Awoo wrote:ok why is the lexa wagon getting so much momentum but my Q vote & minicase went nowhere

did I hit scum or something?
I didn’t find your mini case that convincing.
In post 127, Awoo wrote:ok why is the lexa wagon getting so much momentum but my Q vote & minicase went nowhere

did I hit scum or something?
In post 143, Mumble wrote:It was a post that happened an hour or so ago, and pointed out that you naked voted me after I voted you, thus pointing out the OMGUS-factor.
But why do you keep saying omgus? You keep saying it like it means something. Omgus isn’t scummy nor does it only come from scum. I feel you are hiding behind a buzz word. I don’t find Lexa voting you strange. If anything I find your aggression fake and scummy.
In post 154, Mumble wrote:Yes?
Lol no it isn’t. (This is about omgus being scummy)

VOTE: mumbles

mumbles push looks bad to me and omgus isn’t scummy. Mumbles did something mildly suspicious and got voted for it and it looks like he tried to put a townie spin on it. He should have known a reasonless vote hop on somebody was going to generate that kind of reaction. Lexa’s Reaction imo is normal
you said why he's bad. there's nothing scummy here. Don't twist the situation.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

actually, I lied. there is something scummy there. his name is Cedrick.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't know who you've been playing with, but this isn't one of the garbage games in the normal queue where you get to passively lynch bad town. I already cased why this is Town mumble, the fact you didn't reply to that and just called me a partner is not!good
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

Good thing I’m not trying to lynch bad town. I’m trying to lynch scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 408, Eddie Cane wrote:
Mumble info for those who don't know him

I've played with Mumble twice. Once me S v him T; I, to quote Transcend, dominated him. Second, I subbed due to other reasons (lol hi Havo you were one of the other reasons xd), he S v me T. I don't know if this is a rule for his meta, but I do know he lurked the FUCK out of that scum game and not as much as the town game. He wasn't a beacon of activity, but he posted what I'd call "sparsely" as town and essentially prodged as scum. And, as town, I remember fighitng him as scum was the most annoying shit ever because kinda like Fitz he kept throwing completely garbage arguments and acting like he'd made some god catch off a false positive. The thing is, he got EXTREMELY emotional and angry, and it was believable. I firmly believe off of a p e r s o n a l i t y a n a l y s i s that activity and emotion will sort Mumble accurately later on, so he's off the table for now for me. This is also because I townread him so far; the comments about him I've seen ITG are best demonstrated by Zito's "a bunch of snark". IIRC, and havo or mumble (lol) can correct me if I'm remembering wrong, he did not have that same type of snark as scum at /all/. I think his dickishness and Lexa interactions are pretty likely town. At the very least, everyone voting him can fuck right off for now unless you explain why he's scum and not bad.
so ? ^
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?t=73313&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Derrick can reply to, but rb, you're a tone reader. That's mumble as scum. it's . .. kind of black and white?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 441, Eddie Cane wrote:

I've played with Mumble twice. Once me S v him T; I, to quote Transcend, dominated him. Second, I subbed due to other reasons (lol hi Havo you were one of the other reasons xd), he S v me T. I don't know if this is a rule for his meta, but I do know he lurked the FUCK out of that scum game and not as much as the town game. He wasn't a beacon of activity, but he posted what I'd call "sparsely" as town and essentially prodged as scum. And, as town, I remember fighitng him as scum was the most annoying shit ever because kinda like Fitz he kept throwing completely garbage arguments and acting like he'd made some god catch off a false positive. The thing is, he got EXTREMELY emotional and angry, and it was believable. I firmly believe off of a p e r s o n a l i t y a n a l y s i s that activity and emotion will sort Mumble accurately later on, so he's off the table for now for me. This is also because I townread him so far; the comments about him I've seen ITG are best demonstrated by Zito's "a bunch of snark". IIRC, and havo or mumble (lol) can correct me if I'm remembering wrong, he did not have that same type of snark as scum at /all/. I think his dickishness and Lexa interactions are pretty likely town. At the very least, everyone voting him can fuck right off for now unless you explain why he's scum and not bad.
so ? ^
so what? your post means nothing to me. I am not really a fan of meta personally and I certainly can't trust meta reads of people who I think could be scum
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Like I mentioned before I did go back in depth and go through the Lexa walls and look up the related posts to see the context. I disagreed with a lot of what he had to say. The Havo disclaimer is talked about in a giant paragraph there, for example, and I've already discussed that one. Here's another example:
In post 303, Lexa wrote:fitz 55 seems fine on the surface but that's kind of the problem I have with it, very surface level reasoning. Seems more interested in pointing out things to use as ammunition rather than thinking about why that thing exists. Note to check future posts for this degree of thinking.
The context:
In post 55, havingfitz wrote:Your [Lexa's] post to Havo seemed to imply the town attitude of not rushing to end D1 so that we have more to look over. All the while you are supporting (and still are) his rather quick wagon. Which is on the verge (L-1 or 2?) of bringing D1 to an early end.

So it seems to me you are more interested in the negative...quick end of D1 then the alternative good situation you question Havo about.
I disagree that this is "surface level reasoning", fitz is pretty clearly looking at motivations here and pushing a seeming contradiction. Especially given the timing (super early day 1) this demonstrates that fitz is reading carefully and attempting to ferret out alignments. I also don't see how this post is "ammunition" when he doesn't pursue the point later. So when I read stuff like this or the Havo thing I have to ask myself if this is a scum Lexa attempting to score points or a town Lexa doing his best but not especially good at the game. At this point I'm leaning the latter.

That said I can see him being scum. Continuing that same example:
In post 56, Lexa wrote:
In post 55, havingfitz wrote:
In post 52, Lexa wrote:Hi fitz

what are you uncertain of?
Your post to Havo seemed to imply the town attitude of not rushing to end D1 so that we have more to look over. All the while you are supporting (and still are) his rather quick wagon. Which is on the verge (L-1 or 2?) of bringing D1 to an early end.

So it seems to me you are more interested in the negative...quick end of D1 then the alternative good situation you question Havo about.
Fair interpretation. It's much simpler though. Wagons are good. Discussion is good. Interactions are better.
If fitz's post was a "fair interpretation" at the time (post 56) one wonders why it's no longer a "fair interpretation" but instead "surface level reasoning" and "ammunition" a few RL days later (post 303). In my experience internal consistency isn't always a town trait, and I don't see Lexa actually attempting to push fitz in any way so I don't
think
that's scum motivated but it certainly could be.

That's probably way more words than you wanted oh well.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 425, rb wrote:i don't agree on cedrick read
rb when you get some time I'd like to know why you think Cedrick is town.
Kappa
Just Monika
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

haha I'm an English minor when I have computer access that won't seem like anything

I will say that he does post some weird things and has some odd processes, but my issue is he nearly always has conclusions I agree with. His two strongest scumreads are myself and a townread. He also has you relatively low (and I don't love such a strong read on alex and awoo though the latter makes sense if you believe im scum). He's one of those town leader of people, like nacho (obviously not the same tier); his town game is solid conclusions and trying to bring about cohesion, other than a couple people he bashes heads with consistently hes sheepable.

in wrt his contention this game, if he's town he's not going to be voting mumble for much longer. his case thing was better than Derrick but still not great. I really don't see myself unvoting that slot though as far as d1 reads go this is solid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 445, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 425, rb wrote:i don't agree on cedrick read
rb when you get some time I'd like to know why you think Cedrick is town.
I just asked this ><
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 443, Cedrick wrote:
In post 441, Eddie Cane wrote:

so ? ^
so what? your post means nothing to me. I am not really a fan of meta personally and I certainly can't trust meta reads of people who I think could be scum
which is why I just linked his scum game. go read it yourself. and... not being a fan of meta is fine for experienced players. meta is an amazing tool for lots of people though, particularly newer ones. mumble should be obviously lynchbait, regardless of his alignment. I don't like you being so trigger happy about that. it would be more understandable if you yourself were a beginner but you wont tell me who your alt is so I'm acting under the assumption that you're smart enough to know this is a dumb push
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Cedric

This needs momentum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”