Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 622, Cedrick wrote:Ok. Tell me what’s wrong with waiting a day and seeing what scum does?

There are at least 1-2 other scum to find.

Nobody can say with any certainty who is lying between the 2 claims. It’s possible neither are or both are.

If I have to vote a claim it’s going to be mumble. That’s more commonly fake claimed role and watcher fits more with no cop. Plus he’s been playing better than mumble. Not to mention most of the Lexa wagon have people I’m not sort of scum reading.

But we don’t have to vote either so I won’t.
I'm not voting lexa currently, I'm fine waiting a day. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, but they punish killing each other and both are under suspicion so it's highly unlikely scum will resolve this for us. If they do, it's still not resolved because their alignments aren't centric on each other. What exactly areyou waiting for? It isn't a night of a Watcher result because you are going Mumble over Lrxa regardless
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

both PR role claims seemed out of blue. Not worth lynching either now, but lexa's seems the most problematic of the claims
UNVOTE

In post 366, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 45, numberQ wrote:I want to spark some debate, get people stirred up. And I want to see how people interact with the wagon.

Right now we've got:
fitz
Zito
Lexa
numberQ (me)
Awoo
Riggs

on the wagon

oh hey, we are at L-1, unless I missed an unvote.

WE'RE AT L-1, FOLKS

What do you think of the people who jumped on your wagon, Havo?
if havo flips red so is this slot
I want to know why we're not really talking about this. It seems really odd to me. Granted, this does not confirm scum but I think it's something to think of at a later time.
In post 550, Luca Blight wrote:
VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

He's done very little, to the point it feels like he's just trying to coast through the day unnoticed. I don't like the appeasement of , nor do I like the vagueness of his Mumble vote or his shading of certain players in . In He says he's '
going through things now
', yet all he subsequently manages is a passive question at Zito as to why he suspects Cedrick over others. Cedrick was also one of the ones Riggs shaded earlier, so presumably he should have been able to relate somewhat to Zito's scumread on Cedrick.
Regards to 30, it's opening of d1, nothing is really going on there. wagons are fun then
257, i have trouble explaining things
328, I read up, no strong opinions
as for cederick, I was asking why him over mumble who i considered the better canidate for lynching at the time
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I do better with flips. Day 1 is so hard. Town mislynches way more than they do lynch Scum. So right now I’m waiting for others to not enter that fitz really doesn’t look to be playing with towns best interests in mind. His push was bad, him advocating lynching a Pr over me who has essentially claimed not a Pr is suspicious given how much he scum reads me. I’d actually say in his mind he probably has better reasons to think I’m scum then he does for lex yet his vote stays on lex.

What happens if we lynch lex and he flips town? He’s probably still going to come after me. Why not come after me now and resolve the PR stuff tomorrow? Why does Lexa have to go first?

It’s suspicious. It’s not a town mindset
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Fitz actually said me scum reading him for pushing to lynch a Pr claim over a non Pr claim was me defending Lexa. How?

I’m against BOTH being lynched and I scum read mumble. That’s not defending anyone. It’s pointing out the bizarreness
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-12
Lexa
(3): Mumble, northsidegal, havingfitz
Guy_Named_Riggs
(3): Luca Blight, ,
northsidegal
(1): rb
Mumble
(1): Lexa
Eddie Cane
(1): Awoo
havingfitz
(1): Cedrick
Cedrick
(1): Papa Zito

Not Voting
(2): ,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 601, havingfitz wrote:
I think Cedrick is scum. I just cannot see town hard defending someone on D1 and hard as he has...even before Lexa's fakeclaim.
In that case why are you townreading Cane when he's been doing the same for Mumble?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm becoming skeptical as to Awoo's position in this game. He seems to have inexplicably downed tools since Cane replaced into this game. I can understand wanting this slot lynched, but he hasn't given any read on Cane independant from Q, and while I agree with some of his Q case it isn't strong enough for a lockscum read.

Especially now, given what's just occurred, we're at a point where a decent Cane push could pick up momentum, as there is no clear alternative to the PR claims.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Why isn’t fitz a good alternative?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I didn't say he wasn't a good alternative; I said there is no 'clear' alternative, as in a lot of players are currently undecided on what to do next.

I'm generally fine with a Fitz lynch; I disagree with his stance and think he's a decent bet for scum, although I'm not convinced he would be quite so brash as scum on D1. This is what's giving me pause on Fitz.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Cedrick »

If he were a newer player I’d probably agree.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 625, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 622, Cedrick wrote:Ok. Tell me what’s wrong with waiting a day and seeing what scum does?

There are at least 1-2 other scum to find.

Nobody can say with any certainty who is lying between the 2 claims. It’s possible neither are or both are.

If I have to vote a claim it’s going to be mumble. That’s more commonly fake claimed role and watcher fits more with no cop. Plus he’s been playing better than mumble. Not to mention most of the Lexa wagon have people I’m not sort of scum reading.

But we don’t have to vote either so I won’t.
I'm not voting lexa currently, I'm fine waiting a day. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, but they punish killing each other and both are under suspicion so it's highly unlikely scum will resolve this for us. If they do, it's still not resolved because their alignments aren't centric on each other. What exactly areyou waiting for? It isn't a night of a Watcher result because you are going Mumble over Lrxa regardless
once again, what are you waiting for? like what do you want to happen that will make you decide whether or not to lynch lexa or mumble tomorrow?
In post 626, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:both PR role claims seemed out of blue. Not worth lynching either now, but lexa's seems the most problematic of the claims
UNVOTE

In post 366, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 45, numberQ wrote:I want to spark some debate, get people stirred up. And I want to see how people interact with the wagon.

Right now we've got:
fitz
Zito
Lexa
numberQ (me)
Awoo
Riggs

on the wagon

oh hey, we are at L-1, unless I missed an unvote.

WE'RE AT L-1, FOLKS

What do you think of the people who jumped on your wagon, Havo?
if havo flips red so is this slot
I want to know why we're not really talking about this. It seems really odd to me. Granted, this does not confirm scum but I think it's something to think of at a later time.
In post 550, Luca Blight wrote:
VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

He's done very little, to the point it feels like he's just trying to coast through the day unnoticed. I don't like the appeasement of , nor do I like the vagueness of his Mumble vote or his shading of certain players in . In He says he's '
going through things now
', yet all he subsequently manages is a passive question at Zito as to why he suspects Cedrick over others. Cedrick was also one of the ones Riggs shaded earlier, so presumably he should have been able to relate somewhat to Zito's scumread on Cedrick.
Regards to 30, it's opening of d1, nothing is really going on there. wagons are fun then
257, i have trouble explaining things
328, I read up, no strong opinions
as for cederick, I was asking why him over mumble who i considered the better canidate for lynching at the time
are you one of those old players who only posts every other day and does so with very little content? (this is me calling this post bad)
In post 627, Cedrick wrote:I do better with flips. Day 1 is so hard. Town mislynches way more than they do lynch Scum. So right now I’m waiting for others to not enter that fitz really doesn’t look to be playing with towns best interests in mind. His push was bad, him advocating lynching a Pr over me who has essentially claimed not a Pr is suspicious given how much he scum reads me. I’d actually say in his mind he probably has better reasons to think I’m scum then he does for lex yet his vote stays on lex.

What happens if we lynch lex and he flips town? He’s probably still going to come after me. Why not come after me now and resolve the PR stuff tomorrow? Why does Lexa have to go first?

It’s suspicious. It’s not a town mindset
fun fact smartest player: town winrates go down in games where scum is lynched d1. the why is debatable, and clearly you still try and lynch scum d1, but it isn't something huge to worry about. granted, it is fair to be worried about mislynching a powerful PR like watcher d1 unless they're a completely confident sr which is v rare d1.
In post 630, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 601, havingfitz wrote:
I think Cedrick is scum. I just cannot see town hard defending someone on D1 and hard as he has...even before Lexa's fakeclaim.
In that case why are you townreading Cane when he's been doing the same for Mumble?
this is valid, because i definitely defended mumble much harder than derrick did lexa; i know the answer fitz should have here, but let's see if he gives it.
In post 631, Luca Blight wrote:I'm becoming skeptical as to Awoo's position in this game. He seems to have inexplicably downed tools since Cane replaced into this game. I can understand wanting this slot lynched, but he hasn't given any read on Cane independant from Q, and while I agree with some of his Q case it isn't strong enough for a lockscum read.

Especially now, given what's just occurred, we're at a point where a decent Cane push could pick up momentum, as there is no clear alternative to the PR claims.
i read the awoo case as pretty townie and also pretty obviously confbiased. if she's going to continue to be useless and not attempt to sort other slots, though, she'll continue to slide for me.

-

ya'll are boring, you really do not see why i entered the way i did :( or, if you do, you didn't respect it.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:once again, what are you waiting for? like what do you want to happen that will make you decide whether or not to lynch lexa or mumble tomorrow?
More information.

First - I disagree scum is going to leave both alive. It’s possible they do especially if one is actually scum but the entire point of fake claiming is self preservation and trying to get a cc.

Second - wagon analysis would give me more things to consider. Getting people to focus elsewhere and scum hunt some more will probably be more difficult for scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:fun fact smartest player: town winrates go down in games where scum is lynched d1
1. Link?

2. Part of lynching scum day 1 is actually finding them. Half the people think mumble is scum. Half think Lexa. If we lynch wrong you’ve hurt town’s chances to win

I’m willing to bet a Vt mislynch day 1 probably doesn’t hurt towns chances to win and wagon analysis could actually help it plus it’s a low risk lynch.

This is a risk/reward situation and I don’t feel comfortable gambling on a Pr
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 636, Cedrick wrote:
In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:once again, what are you waiting for? like what do you want to happen that will make you decide whether or not to lynch lexa or mumble tomorrow?
More information.

First - I disagree scum is going to leave both alive. It’s possible they do especially if one is actually scum but the entire point of fake claiming is self preservation and trying to get a cc.

Second - wagon analysis would give me more things to consider. Getting people to focus elsewhere and scum hunt some more will probably be more difficult for scum.
fair enough. if both are town, yea, scum will probably kill one (leaving doc and watcher alive and not killing either is incredibly risky and dumb; barring strongman and ninja, that's 2 more people that could fuck them over with a kill attempt). my issue is if my alexa read is correct (or technically if my mumbs is wrong) and it is TvS, there's very minimal reason to kill either; slight risk, big reward in not.

do you actively intend on sorting the two of them tomorrow, or is it just a the future holds the answers type thing and you won't know until you know
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:you really do not see why i entered the way i did
Looks like you wanted to try and town up your slot. People think scum aren’t going to be aggressive which is laughable
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 638, Eddie Cane wrote:do you actively intend on sorting the two of them tomorrow, or is it just a the future holds the answers type thing and you won't know until you know
Yes if both are alive I intent to sort them both
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 637, Cedrick wrote:
In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:fun fact smartest player: town winrates go down in games where scum is lynched d1
1. Link?

2. Part of lynching scum day 1 is actually finding them. Half the people think mumble is scum. Half think Lexa. If we lynch wrong you’ve hurt town’s chances to win

I’m willing to bet a Vt mislynch day 1 probably doesn’t hurt towns chances to win and wagon analysis could actually help it plus it’s a low risk lynch.

This is a risk/reward situation and I don’t feel comfortable gambling on a Pr
1. don't know, heard the statistic first in peng maf. rb was there, iirc he's the one who brought it up and it went uncontested. it matches up me clicking through old normals to a degree too.

2 and 3: yes, i'll concede that to you. i'm not voting either already, but i feel a bit better about it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 639, Cedrick wrote:
In post 635, Eddie Cane wrote:you really do not see why i entered the way i did
Looks like you wanted to try and town up your slot. People think scum aren’t going to be aggressive which is laughable
that is laughable, i'm aggressive as both alignments. but no, that's not it. :/ i mean obviously i wanted to town my slot up in the sense that i don't want to be mislynched (it's only happened once in maybe 20 games and it took 3 scum and 1 ... i'm not gonna vent about it) but that isn't what i'm talking about.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

btw, texas has been online on discord a ton today and yesterday but no posts here. :shrug:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Who is Texas?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lexa
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 643, Eddie Cane wrote:btw, texas has been online on discord a ton today and yesterday but no posts here. :shrug:
You realize that doesn’t mean anything right?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 646, Cedrick wrote:
In post 643, Eddie Cane wrote:btw, texas has been online on discord a ton today and yesterday but no posts here. :shrug:
You realize that doesn’t mean anything right?
activity means nothing (usually)

activity disparity can definitely mean stuff

if he's on on discord that means he's actively on his phone or his computer, and he is choosing to not post for a couple days even a quick 30 second thought. normally i wouldn't even read too much into this, but i've prodded texas on quite a bit and he needs to take a new stance due to a dissipating mumble wagon. the longer he stalls, the worse. you don't seem to understand that this is a strong town player we are talking about who is capable of powertowning and running the game when town, and is relatively incapable as scum. what do you see from their play here, strong or incapable? ;)

i'm not reading too much into it and this is a vast overanalysis, but if the smartest player in the game doesn't know a simple concept then maybe it isn't as simple as i thought.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: guy_named_riggs hi :))
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 385, Awoo wrote:holy shit and i was going to say "i dont want to play the game while the Q slot is still alive"

but now I actually mean it

VOTE: Eddie Cane this is my vote until the slot dies
In post 648, Awoo wrote:VOTE: guy_named_riggs hi :))
Guess not

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”