A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2844, Mathdino wrote:Didn't you beat me as scum against me way back in the day?

Anyway, is Titus's play at all similar to Mathblade? Because like I said, I've been masonlovers with Mathblade trying to get him to drop some non-applicable VCA and he's shut me down. The possibility remains that Titus is being stubborn and Eddie is entirely competent, and unfortunately got swapped out of this game.

I think we're both going to be biased on interpreting Titus's play either way because of the players before her. I'm still townreading Transcend and I'm still townreading Eddie's D1 play in the light of LLD-scum. Like, this back-and-forth is becoming the same arguments over and over, and I fully admit I'm a little confbiased right now.

But I'm also at the point where you've tried to push more than one wagon this game that I've interpreted as essentially a policy lynch on town. You've done it to me, to A50, and (assuming Radja is town) you've offered support to Radja shading. And you interpreted Transcend playing to his town meta as the scummiest thing on earth besides me. So I think we're both pretty confbiased there.

Remind me your read on Elena?
Yes, meta-based players are incredibly easy to manipulate (:P). It was that tic-tac-toe game if I recall. (and the first sentence is just a jab, not a reflection of what I think that game was. The only reason I remember you is your avatar)

I think it is accurate to say that both Mathblade and Titus are stubborn. Is that what you think this is? Titus is so stubborn that she can't see fact from fiction? If that's the case, why did she recant the idea that she started the Fitz wagon? Certainly, this is evidence that she isn't blind with stubborn rage.

I always maintained that Eddie scummed up the slot, and that Transcend didn't do anything alignment indicative one way or the other. I questioned you on your townread of him when he was in the game because I believed that he didn't do anything to warrent it (or redeam Eddie).

Townish. Admittedly she has lost the luster I liked from her on Day 1. I can't recall anything she has contributed on Day 2, and that bothers me quite a bit. I don't feel that bothers me enough to put in potential lynch territory, but I will always read what you say, even if I don't respond.
In post 2845, Titus wrote:Eddie to TBone: this isn't my game, if I wanted to still play this fully I would've let assemble or some other mediocre player come in and basically just be a proxy me. it's unfortunate I was forced to sub, but Titus is entirely capable and I'm not going to shovel my thoughts down her throat and force her to play for me. I'm already sideseat more than I like to but people keep referencing me specifically so :shrug:

im here to discuss reads with Titus and whichever of my team reads the game (jj and giga currently). I was shouting things during 4 games and mentioned a few in the 5th, but it isn't my game and not letting Titus do her thing isn't fair and isn't why my team recruited a good player. I don't agree with a lot of what she's said, but at the same time I agree even less with you pushing the narrative that she's lying and manipulating the game state. it's not right, you're significantly exaggerating, and it isn't fair for you and radja to both attack her so much for what amounts to horse puckey. if she's wrong, stop talking down to her and show her why she's wrong.

where's your teams reads? We'd like to see where your team stands in all this and if your one homogenous unit or whether you've been using this as a sounding board. your team isn't the same caliber as radjas but I don't remember you giving any info at all from them period and it's still useful. I stand by 1 scum 1 bad town in u radja, you're making it hard to see which.

Titus add on: Eddie and I disagree on things, but it is a competent team. There's a chance I'm wrong on all my reads, but I'm just not voting in my scumpool unless something shows strongly that I'm incorrect or my team convinces me otherwise. Mathdino came close by saying the VCs might be off.

@Mathdino, Mathblade is a more stubborn version of me, that has issues with townblocks they are not in. See Civ Mafia.
Okay...T-Bone to Eddie: As I just explained to Math, I don't expect you to play for Titus, and I'm not trying to pull you into this game, and I don't want you to feel like you have to have a conversation with me when you aren't here. I do expect you at the very least, when she is making things up about wagons for a portion of the game that you were present for, to correct her. Based on Titus' responses you haven't done that. You and I both know that your Day 1 wagon was the first significant one, and did not form as a reaction or retaliation to anyone, least of all the wagon on me like she contends. I respect this may be a minor detail to you, but this is something that Math and I have been arguing about for several days now...I figure you'd tell Titus something.

My team is not following my game. The last thing I said to them about this game was something that occurred on Day 1, and then I informed them that we lynched scum and I wasn't a part of it. Davsto replaced in and discussions were had about that. Yeah, I understand it is Team Mafia, it's just not a high priority for our team. It worked for us last time around, we really didn't engage with one another until games were in late stages.

re: Titus add on: And I'm not accusing you of being incompetent. Do you see where the problem is? You are saying verifiably false things. As in, things that have been proven false, things that are not open to interpretation, regardless of what you say, I'll spell it out again. Eddie's wagon was the first significant wagon of the game. That is indisputable fact. I know this is an indisputable fact, and so does Math. He thinks you're capable of that kind of incompetence, and I do not. Do you see where my disconnect is? If I think you are a capable player, then what conclusion can I come to besides that you are scum?

And I don't want to have a circular argument about your opinion that flies in the face of fact. I just want you to understand if my choices to explain your action is either A) you're playing down to your abilities or B) you're scum...I'm going to choose B every time. I will not play or act as if people are not playing to the best of their abilities. That's not who I am.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Titus »

There is an option C. Namely you are wrong. Option D. We define slots differently.

We can agree to disagree on things. That's not incompetence.

Eddie's wagon was also RVS according to VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 am

Post by xyzzy »

I feel more confident about the people at either end of this list.

town
Bins
CDB
Keychain
Dunkerdoodles
chesskid3
UC Voyager
Elena
Radja
Mathdino
Titus
Bulbazak
T-Bone
not town

VOTE: Bulbazak
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Bins »

In post 2851, Titus wrote:There is an option C. Namely you are wrong. Option D. We define slots differently.

did u just call the eddie wagon rvs

o boy
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2853, Bins wrote:
In post 2851, Titus wrote:There is an option C. Namely you are wrong. Option D. We define slots differently.

did u just call the eddie wagon rvs

o boy
Yes. Even if reasons were given in thread, it worked and functioned like rvs
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

less talking more radja lynching
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2852, xyzzy wrote:I feel more confident about the people at either end of this list.

town
Bins
CDB
Keychain
Dunkerdoodles
chesskid3
UC Voyager
Elena
Radja
Mathdino
Titus
Bulbazak
T-Bone
not town

And you're not voting your top scumread why?

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Bins »

too charismatic

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2855, chesskid3 wrote:less talking more radja lynching
I think we need more time for TBone to catch up. That Xxzy post without reasons has Radja/xxxzy written all over it. Leave TBone as a mislynch and shield for Radja but vote popular wagon so TBone attacks town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

So, am I attacking town by questioning xyzzy or not?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hard to say
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but youre town so who gives a fk

just sheep the kid with the guns
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I read Keychain’s and Bulba’s responses to my vote and I happily stand corrected on how some of those arguments don’t stand up as well as I thought that they did. I am still a little bugged by how Bulba characterises LLD’s play Today compared to Yesterday, but I am sufficiently compelled by the strength of the rest of the rebuttal to let this one go.

UNVOTE: Bulbazak

As previously mentioned, I am fully uninterested in votes for Radja. Just going over the last handful of pages to get a better sense of where my vote will go next. I liked Bulba’s argument mid-rebuttal about Elena as a more likely LLD partner and that will be a consideration for sure.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 am

Also, found myself wondering earlier...
In post 2142, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1881, UC Voyager wrote:word from creature says havingfitz!scum as well as titus ad chesskid. I actually agree... VOTE: havingfitz titus can go tomorrow.

other than that
I would absolutely fucking love to hear about what made you agree with Fitz being scum given that, the only time you ever meaningfully mentioned LLD, you described her in ways that seemed like pretty comprehensively town.
I know he’s outtahere but did UC Voyager ever respond to this? Because I’m still not happy about it, but he also clearly is not much of a player so idk how much to read into it
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:40 am

In post 2746, Elena Fisher wrote:I think the Ate factors brought up against bulba are rather good I looked over it lightly and I can see the points being made against him. His read progression is also a bit...off
I'm okay with this lynch
Given that Elena was already voting for Bulba before I made my case, what even is this post.

Ew
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:44 am

Bulba, re:2826, which i can’t quote right now cos I’m on a train and don’t eant to quotesnip it on mobile, where’s this ‘CDB conf town’ notion come from?
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:46 am

If you still think this after the posting of his team’s hammer discussion then you are a real disappointment
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 am

VOTE: Elena but I might find something I like better a little later tonight

The comeback is on yooooo
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2866, ChannelDelibird wrote:
If you still think this after the posting of his team’s hammer discussion then you are a real disappointment
How do you find that conversation coherent with Radja's actions today or coherent in itself? Quickhammerring while Cheet says slot is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Bins »

VOTE: Elena

back to the big boy lynch
I want a flip. We're going in circles

also does UCV get like modkilled if the team doesn't find replacement? :\

gtkas
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

HOT TAKE: UCV modkill is pro-town
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Bins »

meh, better than LYLO but still worse than a replacement

gtkas
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2869, Bins wrote:VOTE: Elena

back to the big boy lynch
I want a flip. We're going in circles

also does UCV get like modkilled if the team doesn't find replacement? :\
i agree with this but i also don't want to lynch elena
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i think lynching off the wagon is better, aka titus or bins
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 2856, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2852, xyzzy wrote:I feel more confident about the people at either end of this list.

town
Bins
CDB
Keychain
Dunkerdoodles
chesskid3
UC Voyager
Elena
Radja
Mathdino
Titus
Bulbazak
T-Bone
not town

And you're not voting your top scumread why?
because voting a nonexistent wagon 4 days from deadline isn't a valuable use of my vote when I can instead apply pressure to a wagon that I think is well formed

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”