Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 816, Cedrick wrote:
In post 812, Lexa wrote:this case against cedrick is ass
Tbh there is no case for me. I’m sure I’ve made people mad cause I question their intelligence and others think I’m somebody else and taking that out on me.

At least that’s how I see it.

I disagree that fitz and I are both town.
you can keep denying it if you want but you're obviously robb, lol. i'm shocked i didn't see it before havo or whoever pointed it out. it's okay, we don't need a repeat of last game, you haven't tried to policy lynch me d1 for making a joke for starters so that's a good thing :oops:
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 847, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 801, Lexa wrote:p sure eddie is town btw, last time i saw him like this he was aggressively tunnelling a slot b/c he was (we all were) having a bitch of a time sorting it
which was this?
yeti game in march or april or w/e though you were even more aggro then lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

nsg, how's catching up going? there wasn't that much to read mate
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 851, Lexa wrote:
In post 847, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 801, Lexa wrote:p sure eddie is town btw, last time i saw him like this he was aggressively tunnelling a slot b/c he was (we all were) having a bitch of a time sorting it
which was this?
yeti game in march or april or w/e though you were even more aggro then lol
. wasn't i scum in that? popcorn mafia?
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Lexa »

no not popcorn i wasnt in that one

you/me/yeti all ended up being town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 842, Mumble wrote:Should I vote Riggs, Eddie? Cuz you and Lexa are both on the wagon...
i've thought about flipping to cedrick, because GNR is more blanket useless than scummy useless. the reads list thing makes it the scummy side though, especially since he was asked a question and /still/ isn't back. your call, i think it could go either way but red is more likely.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 854, Lexa wrote:no not popcorn i wasnt in that one

you/me/yeti all ended up being town
OH !

the game with a lot of stupid people

i remember that, awful times.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Lexa »

ahh matrix 12
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

soo lexa

give me a rundown of each player rn, your thoughts and shtuff. 2-5 lines each. :P
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Lexa »

holy shit how was that game 200 pages
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 858, Eddie Cane wrote:soo lexa

give me a rundown of each player rn, your thoughts and shtuff. 2-5 lines each. :P
gimme a min to finish my gwent game and then i gotchu
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fuckin yeti
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 855, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 842, Mumble wrote:Should I vote Riggs, Eddie? Cuz you and Lexa are both on the wagon...
i've thought about flipping to cedrick, because GNR is more blanket useless than scummy useless. the reads list thing makes it the scummy side though, especially since he was asked a question and /still/ isn't back. your call, i think it could go either way but red is more likely.
I’m still here. I’m hesitant because Lexa is on it.

I’ll wait for a bit and may sleep on it to see what happens.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Yea I reallllly don't love how Ced and Lexa joined it, and how quickly. I'm not moving my vote on principal though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you haven't posted much, are you still sure on scum lexa? other ~reads~? a rundown from you on my desk by 5 would be good too if you can.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Awoo »

i heard i think on the wiki or sth its a good strategy to fake losing intrest in the game as scum, kinda scumreading myself for that reason.

ctrl-effing myself on pages 31-35

i changed to GNR 'cause he failed my test which was "prove to me that you have been playing the game" and everyone thinks my case is bad i feel targeted harrased and bullied im going to tell the teacher on you and maybe push him when he stops hyperposting (never) or tomorrow or sth. iso is so big and im so small; praying that no cops implies the existence of a vig and one of us wont wake up tomorrow

im so sorry rb I just can't bring myself to READ all this content my happiness has dragged into lowercase letters and absolutely ZERO :) X) XD :D emotes... only slow... dragged out... zz............ and elipses............................

Cedrick stop flinging shit at fitz its bad for you

I think maybe if theres any good to be made out my activity drop its people's reactions to it??

nsg might be scum by the way hes shes? not done a lot and thats bad for nsg last time i saw her him she he obvtowned then got killed n1 open 695. kinda did some weird defending self and flocked off. look into it later stay on gnr now, keep waiting for eddie to X(

zito is town good to know, he did the same thing i did, shitpost until the time comes to towntell hard. also funtold pretty well, i dont think it was fake.

Personal blog:

ate like HELLA food today. SO much seafood, scallops, shrimp. eels. peanut better sandwiches.
gonna just vape some of the leftovers and head to bed.

PEDIT: Every time you post something while im writing a post a child in a 3rdird world counter dies of starvation, the statistics for that are probably about the same.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i logged on twice today, once earlier and once now. quit your whining -_-
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 865, Awoo wrote:Cedrick stop flinging shit at fitz its bad for you
Did you really just tell me to stop providing reasons why one of my scum reads is scum? :lol:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 863, Eddie Cane wrote:Yea I reallllly don't love how Ced and Lexa joined it, and how quickly. I'm not moving my vote on principal though.
Red flags with this post.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Mumble »

I’m a bit pissed atm. Let ou know in the morning.

But, yea, Lexa is scum. Don’t see me deviating from that. Like that is something I have a strong gut feel for.

Rb is prob scum too, although it’s alleviating a bit with his recent posting. Zito, Havo, you town. Msg null. I want fitz to be town, but I’m a bit paranoid. Alex/Riggs dunno. Cedric scum, but that almost seems to convenient with the hard defending Lexa and push on me.

Edit

Oh hey Awoo is a thing too. Dunno on him.

Edit2

Cedric is annoying.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 868, Cedrick wrote:
In post 863, Eddie Cane wrote:Yea I reallllly don't love how Ced and Lexa joined it, and how quickly. I'm not moving my vote on principal though.
VOTE: Cedrick
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 870, Eddie Cane wrote:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I’m definitely annoying but I’m not scum. I say what’s on my mind with no filter and I guess y’all don’t like that.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Lexa »

As far as I go I did make note earlier that I was voting riggs, just not officially cause I didn't know where his wagon was at after a bunch of switches
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 870, Eddie Cane wrote:
if you were suspicious of the Lexa vote and my vote, I don’t see why you would stay on it because of “principle “

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”