Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't find Lexa's readlist particularly impressive; very wishy washy. Her comments on Zito seem way OTT to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 924, Eddie Cane wrote:and where in the fuck do I imply "tunnelling isn't a townie thing to do"?
In post 844, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 796, rb wrote:So Awoo why did you stop tunneling eddie cane?
In post 797, rb wrote:See i actually liked awoo as town but now i'm beginning to doubt

But I'm pretty sure papa zito and alexcellent are town so i can live with this tradeoff
... not tunnelling me makes you doubt he's town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh my god
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That's obviously what you're implying there. You even threw in the '...' for added effect.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay kids I'm going to treat this like a newbie queue game.

1) first of all, tunnelling is not townie. tunnelling is not scummy. tunnelling is typically bad play because it means you're ignoring the rest of the game, but it happens from both alignments. like 95% of things in mafia in fact.

2) this means you need to sort it on a case by case basis, like 95% of things in mafia

3) in the above example, you see me question rb. it is not townie to break out of a tunnel, it also is not scummy. pushing it as scummy is quite odd.

4) the person in said tunnel was actually in the conventional definition of a tunnel; only addressing one slot for the most part, cutting off the rest of the game. this is the kind of tunnel that is antitown (note; not scummy), whereas "tunnelling" someone aka voting them and pushing them while sorting other people isn't even a tunnel.

5) additionally, this person still addressed willingness to vote me later when inquired by rb, via doublevoter comment

6) doublevoter means he can vote two people at once in this case. haha!

7) my wagon was only him, for a long time. his vote was being wasted on a vanity wagon. if anything, yes, minor town points for voting a useful slot.

8) There are scummy things about awoo. Disappearing is one of them. Breaking out of tunnelling me is not and a bad thing to push from a player like rb who isn't new.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

... implies I think he's being stupid, but sure, it is an "added affect of course"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

5 points to whoever can guess who I think is stupid now
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

9) this wasn't meant to be a major point of contention, it was just a little side quip. but, seeing as multiple people are harping on it, I guess it's a thing
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, breaking off tunnelling in of itself can't be deemed scummy, but the circumstances that surround it (not choosing to push your wagon when the chance was there following the pr claims as I said) kind of make it so, as it no longer feels like a genuine scumread. I thought this was so obvious it basically went without saying, but you seemed to deliberately miss rb's point.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What circumstances?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Try reading the bit in between the brackets.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

10) when your vote isn't doing anything useful do something useful with it

this could have been by reaffirming a case on me or by moving it, I still don't understand what you're saying
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't know what brackets you're talking about
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 933, Luca Blight wrote:Yes, breaking off tunnelling in of itself can't be deemed scummy, but the circumstances that surround it
(not choosing to push your wagon when the chance was there following the pr claims as I said)
kind of make it so, as it no longer feels like a genuine scumread. I thought this was so obvious it basically went without saying, but you seemed to deliberately miss rb's point.
And you have the nerve to call others stupid...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 631, Luca Blight wrote: Especially now, given what's just occurred, we're at a point where a decent Cane push could pick up momentum, as there is no clear alternative to the PR claims.
What implies a cane push could pick up momentum? Not a single other slot has voted me. At the time, maybe Derrick but not you and RB iirc had expressed any fos on me, so it was a losing battle. Knowing I'm town, I really don't get how it's scummy he didn't try to double down and push me when he had the "opportunity". And btw, that "opportunity" was there, existing wagons doesn't mean you don't push someone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 938, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 933, Luca Blight wrote:Yes, breaking off tunnelling in of itself can't be deemed scummy, but the circumstances that surround it
(not choosing to push your wagon when the chance was there following the pr claims as I said)
kind of make it so, as it no longer feels like a genuine scumread. I thought this was so obvious it basically went without saying, but you seemed to deliberately miss rb's point.
I was looking in 631 and rbs posts since, yknow, that's what we were talking about.

And to follow up the below post, I still don't get how addressing other slots and voting outside of me and not doubling down is scummy. at all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 939, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 631, Luca Blight wrote: Especially now, given what's just occurred, we're at a point where a decent Cane push could pick up momentum, as there is no clear alternative to the PR claims.
What implies a cane push could pick up momentum? Not a single other slot has voted me. At the time, maybe Derrick but not you and RB iirc had expressed any fos on me, so it was a losing battle. Knowing I'm town, I really don't get how it's scummy he didn't try to double down and push me when he had the "opportunity". And btw, that "opportunity" was there, existing wagons doesn't mean you don't push someone.
No-one had voted Riggs until I did, yet it gained momentum. The question ought to be why
shouldn't
a Cane push be able to pick up momentum? Particularly given how convinced he is you're scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 932, Eddie Cane wrote:9) this wasn't meant to be a major point of contention, it was just a little side quip.
Going to reiterate this too, though now I do want to know what you're trying to say because it's relevant to yours and rbs alignment a bit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 940, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 938, Luca Blight wrote:
I was looking in 631 and rbs posts since, yknow, that's what we were talking about.

And to follow up the below post, I still don't get how addressing other slots and voting outside of me and not doubling down is scummy. at all.
You're moving the goalposts here - that is not what's being called scummy.

Maintaining his scumread on you while not pushing or engaging you in any way, shape or form since you entered the game and despite the circumstances I mentioned is dubious at best.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 941, Luca Blight wrote:
No-one had voted Riggs until I did, yet it gained momentum. The question ought to be why
shouldn't
a Cane push be able to pick up momentum? Particularly given how convinced he is you're scum.
Because Riggs is a lurker who's done nothing since the game started. I can't answer for Awoo for why he didn't still push me. Does him not pushing me still look bad for you if I reveal as ic? Guess we should clear that up first.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 929, Eddie Cane wrote:this means you need to sort it on a case by case basis, like 95% of things in mafia
Interesting. Why aren’t you doing more if this?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

More of what?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 944, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 941, Luca Blight wrote:
shouldn't
Because Riggs is a lurker who's done nothing since the game started. I can't answer for Awoo for why he didn't still push me.
Does him not pushing me still look bad for you if I reveal as ic? Guess we should clear that up first
Why would that affect anything?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 929, Eddie Cane wrote:whereas "tunnelling" someone aka voting them and pushing them while sorting other people isn't even a tunnel.
This is what I’m doing yet you accused me of tunneling.

You can’t even keep your story straight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it is a fancy way of saying does me being town change anything for you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”