Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

I also want to know why you don’t have an issue with fitz’s tunneling.

He’s either scum or completely anti-town especially since he’s pushing to lynch a Pr yet I don’t see you sorting him.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 948, Cedrick wrote:
In post 929, Eddie Cane wrote:whereas "tunnelling" someone aka voting them and pushing them while sorting other people isn't even a tunnel.
This is what I’m doing yet you accused me of tunneling.

You can’t even keep your story straight
People refer to it as tunnelling, so I will too. In our last game it was the same retarded tunnel from you and you talked about other slots but sure I can't keep my story straight.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 946, Eddie Cane wrote:More of what?
Sorting things.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 949, Eddie Cane wrote:it is a fancy way of saying does me being town change anything for you
I repeat: why would that affect anything?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 950, Cedrick wrote:I also want to know why you don’t have an issue with fitz’s tunneling.

He’s either scum or completely anti-town especially since he’s pushing to lynch a Pr yet I don’t see you sorting him.
I pushed the same pr? He's tunnelling two people I scumread? he's in the lowest tier of townreads for me; I do have an issue with him, kind of, but he's pushing the EXACT same people I am (throwback to the identical reads list) which is a townie trait.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 954, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 950, Cedrick wrote:I also want to know why you don’t have an issue with fitz’s tunneling.

I pushed the same pr? He's tunnelling two people I scumread? he's in the lowest tier of townreads for me; I do have an issue with him, kind of, but he's pushing the EXACT same people I am (throwback to the identical reads list) which is a townie trait.
Or it’s buddying. If you were trying to sort you’d consider that. And just cause you are playing bad and he’s copying you doesn’t make him town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 953, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 949, Eddie Cane wrote:it is a fancy way of saying does me being town change anything for you
that's why I asked if it does for you. me being conf town to you means awoo had two cases on a townie people were saying were genuine, and a perfect opportunity to continue tunnelling me and be townread for it but didn't. what's the scum motivation there? little, basically just wouldn't believe they could get a mislynch on me. opportunism works at first glance but they look hella worse from a riggs flip than they do low-key pushing me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 955, Cedrick wrote:

Or it’s buddying. If you were trying to sort you’d consider that. And just cause you are playing bad and he’s copying you doesn’t make him town
once again, he's the lowest tier on my town reads for a reason. him buddying me potentially is why I kept bringing up the identical lists. I don't overly get a buddying vibe, and clearly you don't either because you're pushing a me / fitz team (I assume zito was a joke).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 956, Eddie Cane wrote:
that's why I asked if it does for you. me being conf town to you means awoo had two cases on a townie people were saying were genuine, and a perfect opportunity to continue tunnelling me and be townread for it but didn't. what's the scum motivation there? little, basically just wouldn't believe they could get a mislynch on me. opportunism works at first glance but they look hella worse from a riggs flip than they do low-key pushing me.
There could be plenty of scum motivation - he stopped tunnelling soon after you replaced in, despite his read not changing. Perhaps he saw Q as an easier target? Perhaps he didn't want to get drawn into a potential 1v1? Perhaps he simply lacked the energy to continue faking his scumread to such a level? I believe a fair few said his case was poor, incidentally.

Where is the town motivation in not pushing your main scumread when there was a clear window to do so?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 597, Eddie Cane wrote:{Mumble}
{NSG}
{Zitosaurus Rex}
{Awoo, Havo, Luca }
{rb, Alex, Fitz}
{GNR, Cedrick}
{Lexa}

Somewhere like here rn
In post 913, Beefster wrote:Daaaamn! This game is active! So glad I automated vote counting.

Official Vote Count 1-15
Guy_Named_Riggs
(5): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo, ,
(L-2)

Cedrick
(5): rb, Alexcellent, Papa Zito, ,
(L-2)

Lexa
(2): northsidegal, havingfitz

Not Voting
(1): Guy_Named_Riggs

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)
My 3 lowest reads are the 3 wagons, lol.

UNVOTE:

I'm going to do stuff with w computer n sheet later. out now
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 958, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 956, Eddie Cane wrote:
There could be plenty of scum motivation - he stopped tunnelling soon after you replaced in, despite his read not changing. Perhaps he saw Q as an easier target? Perhaps he didn't want to get drawn into a potential 1v1? Perhaps he simply lacked the energy to continue faking his scumread to such a level? I believe a fair few said his case was poor, incidentally.

Where is the town motivation in not pushing your main scumread when there was a clear window to do so?
youre right, hence why this was a whip and not part of some scum casw on rb. multiple people called the case bad but I don't think I've seen one call it scummy? those are valid points, though giving a replacement breathing room is common decency. I think we should let Awoo answer the town motivation, but if you'd like I can give some random theories lol it's mainly 1.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 957, Eddie Cane wrote:

once again, he's the lowest tier on my town reads for a reason. him buddying me potentially is why I kept bringing up the identical lists. I don't overly get a buddying vibe, and clearly you don't either because you're pushing a me / fitz team (I assume zito was a joke).
Once again though it still doesn’t look like you are sorting him. You basically said since he’s got the same reads he’s a soft town read. You are ignoring his actions and actual content. I’m not really worried about what makes sense as teams. I just scum read you and him independently of each others actions.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 959, Eddie Cane wrote:My 3 lowest reads are the 3 wagons, lol.
And those reads suck

Lexa has been more active and played better than somebody you TR. this is weird. Like she could be scum but when you compare her to mumble hands down mumble is scummier
Gnr is a lurker - it’s not AI and since he’s given us nothing he should be a no read what so ever
Me - active and scum hunting and making some damn good posts that make sense.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

Havo and Zito aren’t scum hunting. I don’t even think Alex is really. Come to think of it Half the player list is underwhelming
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 929, Eddie Cane wrote:There are scummy things about awoo. Disappearing is one of them
Reading this post again. What is your definition of disappearing? I don’t think he’s ever been prodded and looking at his iso i believe he’s posted everyday.

Also why is being away for a period of time scummy anyway? Town and scum both do this.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 961, Cedrick wrote:
In post 957, Eddie Cane wrote:

Once again though it still doesn’t look like you are sorting him. You basically said since he’s got the same reads he’s a soft town read. You are ignoring his actions and actual content. I’m not really worried about what makes sense as teams. I just scum read you and him independently of each others actions.
What am I ignoring? I've replied to everything that I have a useful reply to. He is pushing the same things I am, that's enough to be worth a soft town read.
In post 962, Cedrick wrote:
In post 959, Eddie Cane wrote:My 3 lowest reads are the 3 wagons, lol.
And those reads suck

Lexa has been more active and played better than somebody you TR. this is weird. Like she could be scum but when you compare her to mumble hands down mumble is scummier
Gnr is a lurker - it’s not AI and since he’s given us nothing he should be a no read what so ever
Me - active and scum hunting and making some damn good posts that make sense.
Lexa - Meta. Don't give me that comparing to Mumble bullshit. Let's use KMD as an example; I guarantee KMD's town and scum game's both look significantly townier than most people in this game's town game, including Mumble. "compare her to mumble" is dumb, they are different people with different playstyles.
GNR - lurker, I already pointed that out. The main reason he isn't null is because of the reads list stuff. That, and he said he was caught up but didn't actually give any real content. I also acknowledged I have too many townreads and I'm going to reskim the game probably.
You - lol.

But, that wasn't the point I was making. That list was a long ass time ago and not entirely recent, it was just a fun musing. It seems people this game take everything 100% serious so maybe I'll stop enjoying myself.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 963, Cedrick wrote:Havo and Zito aren’t scum hunting. I don’t even think Alex is really. Come to think of it Half the player list is underwhelming
Quit with the scum hunting stuff please, Zito at least is blatantly town and Havo / Alex are preeeeetty townie too. I'll let you know where I stand on them when I re look over things, but I know I'll still have Zito as town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 964, Cedrick wrote:
In post 929, Eddie Cane wrote:There are scummy things about awoo. Disappearing is one of them
Reading this post again. What is your definition of disappearing? I don’t think he’s ever been prodded and looking at his iso i believe he’s posted everyday.

Also why is being away for a period of time scummy anyway? Town and scum both do this.
In post 908, Eddie Cane wrote:and only derrick was willing to vote me, so he switched to another scumread who had a wagon. how is it abandoning their read on me?

the bigger issue is their disappearance, but on what planet is it not better to focus on >1 slot?
It's hard to get a sense of what happened when from before you sub in, but I got the feeling he was a much more commanding presence back then? He had 2 long cases on my slot. When I came in, he basically dropped a vote on me and dipped until that. The presence was miniscule in comparison. Scum are typically active earlier in the day and trail off towards the end of the day, obviously not true for everyone. But beyond that, it isn't a great feel that he basically dropped a naked vote on the biggest(?) wagon and continued to do nothing. Being away during high contention times, ie. when both wagons are breaking apart due to claims, is semi scummy. Again, blanket terms, but those are harder times to fake than generic posting.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 965, Eddie Cane wrote:What am I ignoring?
I don’t remember you responding to the many scummy things I pointed out. You say anything about misrepping people in his iso dives. Tbh you haven’t really questioned any of his actions. You aren’t trying to sort him cause “he agrees with you.”
In post 966, Eddie Cane wrote:Quit with the scum hunting stuff please, Zito at least is blatantly town and Havo / Alex are preeeeetty townie too. I'll let you know where I stand on them when I re look over things, but I know I'll still have Zito as town.
No I won’t because it’s relevant. Zito is in no way blatantly town and havo and Alex aren’t pretty townie either.

Your reads don’t really make sense and your pushes are for superficial reasons when you give them and none of your scum reads cake from any scum hunting at all.

Gnr is a lurker policy lynch
You think I’m somebody else and clearly are biased against me because of it
Lexa is the only one that maybe makes sense but I see her playing better than most of your town reads which is why I’m townreading her.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don’t remember you responding to the many scummy things I pointed out. You say anything about misrepping people in his iso dives. Tbh you haven’t really questioned any of his actions. You aren’t trying to sort him cause “he agrees with you.”
In all of your 1v1s with him, he replied with stuff and you dropped it, no? Quote what you want me to address. I didn't see anything with vocalizing or I would have commented on it. Him agreeing with me is part of me sorting him, yes.
No I won’t because it’s relevant. Zito is in no way blatantly town and havo and Alex aren’t pretty townie either.
:/
Your reads don’t really make sense and your pushes are for superficial reasons when you give them and none of your scum reads cake from any scum hunting at all.
what reads don't make sense? what superficial reasons?
Gnr is a lurker policy lynch
your comments about the person you're voting

No I won’t because it’s relevant.
Robb or Derrick or whoever you are, there's more to sorting people than "are they scumhunting?" Yknow why I and Havo and RB know you're Robb? Because you have the exact same, completely backwards ideals as him, and you push it just as stupidly confidently. You can't change who you are with an alt. You advocate LaL right? Because you're Robb and don't understand how people could play differently than you. Zito is not casing people, he's "scumhunting" in the sense he's gamesolving. Havo is tonally town/ Tell me what's scummy about them? If you genuinely want to change and be not shit, I don't know why you would make an alt and continue to play the exact same way.
Like she could be scum but when you compare her to mumble hands down mumble is scummier
Stuff like this is what makes me consider a town!you. Like, there is no scum motivation for saying something this backwards, it would just be called out as bad. There's no town motivation either - my point is you need to genuinely think this way to post this. Mumble is "scummier" because he has a scummy playstyle, Lexa is "townier" because he has a townie playstyle. I'm reevaluating Lexa, a few town pings from our site he's hitting. Mumble is a person a player like you is always going to scumread because he has a scummy playstyle. I know you don't like meta but a quick glance at any of his games as either alignment should tell you that he plays scummy as hell as a player, so you don't need to townread him but it also isn't right to tunnel him over it. Do that and get back to me - did you look over those games I linked earlier? And, if I operate under the premise of town!you, Fitz is probably scum though Mumble is still town. I don't tunnel, I always have an open mind, but you lying about your alt constantly rather than just ignoring it and doing the same unbearable playstyle Robb has is not endearing.

- actually while writing this i thought of another person you might be; TwoFace. Though, I like him significantly more than Robb and it's a bit off, it kind of fits. just fun musings. ... actually, if you are TF, lmk please if possible. That has some big implications wrt Fitz and your slot as a whole.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:49 am

Post by rb »

In post 922, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 916, rb wrote:you're so overly obsessed with semantics in a way i've never seen before

some1 pls vig/cop eddie cane thank
FUCKING CHRIST

someone being scummy does not make every reason on them valid, when did you get this shit at mafia? you said he was scummy for not tunnelling me. that isn't the same thing remotely...
Except that's not what I said?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 am

Post by rb »

In post 933, Luca Blight wrote:Yes, breaking off tunnelling in of itself can't be deemed scummy, but the circumstances that surround it (not choosing to push your wagon when the chance was there following the pr claims as I said) kind of make it so, as it no longer feels like a genuine scumread. I thought this was so obvious it basically went without saying, but you seemed to deliberately miss rb's point.
okay im not going insane lol
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:you dropped it, no? Quote what you want me to address.
I dropped it because I’m not a fan of 1v1s when I know everything he says is either untrue, a misrep, or irrelevant. It would also end up being a constant back and forth which nobody really likes. You could have responded to whatever you wanted. It’s not up to me to tell you what to respond to. In my opinion it’s all relevant. You basically excuse his lying and misrepping because he shares your reads. :roll:
In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:what reads don't make sense? what superficial reasons?
Most of them. I don’t remember your reasons off the top of my head but I definitely don’t remember you having any good ones.
In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:your comments about the person you're voting
Why bring that up? You scum read him. I don’t. None of y scum reads will happen today so I have to adapt. A person who is lurking has a wagon so that’s better than somebody I’m town reading n
The rest is too much to read/respond while I’m in my car so I’ll see if anything is relevant and respond later.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:Zito is not casing people, he's "scumhunting" in the sense he's gamesolving
I don’t see evidence of this at all. For all I know he’s using random.org to decide who he is calling scum
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Beefster »

pagetop
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”